Causes and methods of treating itching in the ears.
- Skin flakes, it itches in the ears inside and outside the auricles: the causes of
- ears and cracks in the corners, redness: causes
- The skin is scaly, cracked, crusted and becomes wet in adults and children, babies: causes
- Feels andthe skin on the earlobe is peeling: the causes of
- Why it dries, flakes, reddens and slices the skin in the auricles and behind the ears: how to treat medication?
- Why it dries, flakes, blushes and slices the skin in the auricles and behind the ears: treatment with folk remedies
- VIDEO: The ears of
are flaky Most of the problems with the ears appear due to improper care. Otolaryngologists are faced with huge corks and damage to the tympanic membrane due to improper or improper care of the ears. Itching in the area of the auricles is also often associated with inaccuracies in care.
Skin flakes, it itches in the ears inside and outside the auricles: the causes of
There are many reasons that cause itching and burning in the area of the auricles. It can be both an allergic reaction, and a symptom of a serious ailment. Ironically, the itching of the ears can be associated with endocrine or hormonal disorders.
Causes of itching:
- Improper hygiene. Itching can occur if you very often clean your ears. In this case, the auditory procedure is damaged. Burning of the wound can cause burning.
- Allergy. It can be associated with the flowering of plants or the use of powders with strong odors. Food allergy is not ruled out.
- Otomycosis. This is a fungal disease, which in the initial stages is characterized by mild itching or slight burning.
- Dermatitis. It can be seborrheic or allergic. It all depends on what caused the ailment.
The ears and cracks in the corners are scraping, redness: the causes of
Generally, the cracks behind the ear are formed not just. In most cases, it is associated with ailments of a fungal or allergic nature.
Causes of cracks:
- Atopic dermatitis. Usually occurs in children under 3 years of age. It is associated with inaccuracies in nutrition. With such violations, diet and the use of emollients are shown.
- Eczema. In the initial stages it can be wet and release a yellow liquid. Then dry crusts appear.
- Fungal infection. In this case it is necessary to find out the pathogen. For this, it is necessary to pass scraping to the laboratory. Most often, itching and flaking with cracks are provoked by fungi of the genus Candida. Ears and cracks in the corners, redness: causes of
Skin flakes behind the ear, cracks, becomes crusted and becomes wet in adults and children, babies: causes
Wet eczema causes a lot of discomfort, both adults and children. It can be accompanied by pain and discharge of fluid. It is worth noting that such an ailment is usually closely related to the digestive organs.
- weeping diathesis
- Fungal diseases
- immunity Reduced
- Improper hygiene
itchy and flaky skin on the ear lobe: Causes
Scaling of earlobes occurs quite often. At the same time sometimes the treatment is quite simple and paradoxical. Often the patients themselves are to blame for the occurrence of the disease.
- Allergy. Most often occurs due to the use of hair dyes or hair styling products. In these funds, a lot of aggressive substances that cause allergies will be restrained.
- Eczema and fungus. Along with peeling, an unpleasant odor is observed, as well as a yellow or brown coating.
- Bacteria .This is due to the use of headphones or earrings. Do not forget to sometimes decorate jewelry and headphones with antiseptics.
Why it dries, flakes, blushes and slices the skin in the auricles and behind the ears: how to treat medication?
Drying and peeling of the skin inside the auricles is associated with eczema or dermatitis. Often, too, causes such symptoms. Therefore, to clarify the diagnosis and the correct prescribing of drugs should refer to the otolaryngologist or dermatologist.
Methods of treatment with medicines:
- Antihistamines. It is advisable to use them for allergy and atopic dermatitis. You can use tablets Diazolinum, Loratadine, Eden, Citrine. For treatment of cracks apply Fenistil gel or Trimistin.
- Antibiotics. Effective in case of bacterial damage of the ear in otitis. In this case, it is better to use Otof, Albucid or Miramidex. These drops kill the fungal and bacterial infection.
- Antifungal agents. Usually prescribe ointments or drops in the ear. The drugs are used for candidiasis and otomycosis. Most often appoint Candid, Clotrimazole, Fluconazole, Levorin, Pimafucin.
- Antiseptics. These are liquids that are used to prevent the entry of a bacterial infection. The most effective are Chlorhexidine, Miramistin. Try not to use alcoholic antiseptics, they can enhance itching and flaking.
- Operation. Surgical intervention is indicated only when furuncles appear in the ear. Timely drainage will avoid inflammation of the auditory passage.
Why dries, flakes, blushes and slices the skin in the auricles and behind the ears: treatment with folk remedies
Along with the medical means for the treatment of peeling of the ears are used folk methods. It can be vegetable oils or herbal decoctions. Most often, ointments or drops are prepared for insertion into the auditory passage.
- Vegetable oil. In general, you can use olive oil or sunflower oil. If you have essential oils they are mixed with basic. This mixture rubs the area that is peeling off. Bury the mixture in your ears can not.
- Aloe. Vitamin A, E and B6 should be purchased at the pharmacy. They are mixed in equal amounts and aloe juice is injected. The liquid is impregnated with a cotton swab and applied to the place of peeling. It takes 30 minutes for the paste to absorb. It is recommended to do such applications twice a day.
- Calendula. You need to buy alcoholic tincture of calendula in the pharmacy. Immediately the ear is lubricated with hydrogen peroxide, and then wiped with a cotton swab dipped in a tincture of calendula.
- St. John's Wort. Pour 10 g of dried herb St. John's Wort 100 ml of 70% alcohol and allow to stand for 7-11 days. After that, the liquid is filtered and treated with damaged areas.
As you can see, the itching in the ears is not a trifle. Often, scaling indicates diabetes and endocrine disorders.
VIDEO: Shelled ears