Allergy is a scourge of our time, today it is difficult to find a person who does not suffer from its manifestations. This unpleasant disease is associated with a weakening of the body's immunity. Rash, spots and swelling, he reacts to numerous external stimuli. Allergy on the face is the most frequent symptom that appears in women.
Each of us takes care of our appearance, the appearance of allergic rashes on the body is a highly irritating factor, and the stains or swelling of the face caused by an allergy is just a tragedy, because it is almost impossible to conceal them. Let's talk about how you can quickly get rid of such trouble.
Allergy - what is it?
As mentioned above, an allergy is a reaction of the body with weakened immunity to a variety of stimuli. It is manifested by redness, itching, rashes in the form of allergic acne, sometimes swelling.
When treating such manifestations, it is necessary to use antihistamines, ointments or creams that remove symptoms, and decoctions prepared independently from herbs that remove irritation. The main causes of such rashes can be considered the following:
- The presence in the room of the allergen contained in the pollen of indoor plants or the wool of pets.
- Periods of flowering of certain plant species, often allergic reactions occur during the emergence of poplar fluff.
- Eating foods that provoke allergies. Honey, sweets, strawberries or coffee can be the strongest irritants. Honey Strawberry Coffee
- Use of household chemicals, cosmetics, body care products and hair, in which there are substances to which a particular body reacts.
- Admission of many medicines, especially antibiotics, uncontrolled intake of vitamins.
- Use of some face and body creams, especially those with a high content of vitamins A in its composition.
- Reaction to the bites of some insects.
- The presence of an allergen in metal alloys of eye glasses or jewelry, embedded in the ears.
If you have allergies on your face, do not panic, but do not rely on a panacea that can remove unpleasant manifestations in an instant. Initially, it is necessary to understand the causes of its occurrence and only then proceed to treatment.
Symptoms of allergy manifestation
Symptomatic of this disease is extremely extensive, most often the allergy manifests itself in the form:
- Asthma attacks.
- The occurrence of an allergic rhinitis.
- Appearance of an allergic reaction to the eyes( itching, redness, tearing).
- Rashes called "urticaria"( small red pimples resembling a rash).
- Skin manifestations under the general name "dermatitis"( itchy red spots, with flaky skin, rashes, similar to acne during inflammation).
- Separately, you can identify contact dermatitis - a sharp appearance of redness and eruptions in direct contact with the substance that causes allergies.
- Appearance of puffiness in some areas of the face.
- Quincke edema or anaphylactic shock are extreme manifestations of allergic reactions, in which it is necessary not to engage in self-medication, but immediately seek medical help.
Why does the person suffer from allergic rashes?
Skin on the face is often covered with allergic rashes due to the fact that:
- The largest number of allergens is in the environment around us. Breathing the allergen together with the air, the nose is subjected to the first attack of the allergen, respectively, and rashes will most likely occur on the face.
- When eating food containing an allergen, the mouth and lips are involved in the initial contact, which also causes the appearance of rashes.
- Cosmetic products that are applied directly to the face come into direct contact with it.
- The face is open, it can not be protected with clothing, like a body, hence the greater risk of getting an allergen on it.
What to do if an allergic reaction occurs on the face of
First and main advice: If an allergic rash occurs, seek medical advice immediately. The dermatologist will help determine the specific type of allergy, advise a comprehensive solution to the problem, together with the patient will try to exclude from the menu products that cause an aggravation of the process. Will propose to conduct the necessary tests that detect the allergen, the so-called skin tests.
Unfortunately, the crazy rhythm of life and constant employment often hinder the visit of a specialist. People prefer to be treated independently, resorting to the services of folk remedies and various ointments from allergies. Such treatment often does not give the desired results. Cure allergy can only be a whole set of measures, rather than applying lotions to an inflamed place.
In addition, you need to try to determine exactly which type of allergy began to develop, recognizing it, you can proceed to the desired treatment regimen.
How to recognize contact dermatitis
The mechanism of an allergy is as follows: initially entering the body, the allergen does not cause any symptoms to develop violent symptoms, it is necessary to gradually accumulate the allergen in some cells of the body. Only with repeated exposure to the same allergen can a reaction to it appear in the form of rashes, redness and itching.
This dermatitis can be attributed to a particular kind of allergy. His offensive is most often provoked:
- New face cream.
- New cosmetics for the face.
- Cosmetic masks used for the first time.
- Some medicines on the face.
What should I do if there is such a reaction? Having understood that the allergen is in a new cosmetic or mask, the following treatment regimen should be adhered to:
- Initially remove the irritant from the face, gently rinsing it off with cool water, never apply other similar remedies to the face, in the hope that they will removerashes.
- Completely stop using the substance that caused this reaction, which will help in a few days to get rid of the consequences.
- If itching occurs in the face area, you should start taking antiallergenic drugs, as indicated in the instructions for them.
- If the reaction occurred at night and the skin on the face was involuntarily combed at the site of the rash, it is necessary to treat such places with any antiseptics available in the home medicine cabinet. So you can eliminate the risk of infection in microscopic wounds.
- It is possible to use allergy creams, but to act with extreme caution, do not forget that most such drugs contain hormones. You can not use such creams on your own without a doctor's appointment for a long time.
- If the rashes are of a dry nature( red peeling spots), you can lubricate them with a thin layer of baby cream containing chamomile extract. It moisturizes and soothes the skin.
- If rashes are of a wetting nature, it is necessary to apply tampons impregnated with special drying compounds.
If all the described procedures are used, and most importantly, completely to exclude repeated contact with the substance that caused dermatitis, all unpleasant symptoms will disappear in a few days.
Treatment with folk remedies
There are many folk remedies that help if not to get rid of, then at least remove the acute reaction to getting the allergen into the body. Their use, especially in the first moments of the appearance of rashes, will significantly reduce the spread of spots.
In case of sudden occurrence of allergy on the face it is necessary to use the following method to get rid of the consequences as soon as possible:
- To wash off the face of cosmetics without using any cosmetic means, except for children's soap.
- Prepare cotton wool discs soaked in any sour-milk products: ryazhenka, kefir, yogurt. Apply them to the site of swelling or rashes until it dries completely. You can apply wetted discs several times.
- Wash your face with cool water. This procedure will calm the skin and relieve inflammation.
- Dry your face with a soft towel, without rubbing your skin, lightly drying it.
- To make a soothing solution: floor a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar diluted in a glass of boiled water. Gently wipe the solution with the place of rashes. You can also prepare a decoction of medicinal herbs, which removes inflammation. Take a teaspoon of dried chamomile, sage and turn, pour a glass of cold water, put on a steam bath for 10 minutes. Cool, strain through gauze. Prepared broth light movements to wet the site of rashes throughout the day. Salvia Chamomile Alternation of
- Wash rashes can be sprinkled with starch or apply tampons soaked in a decoction from the bark of oak.
Such simple procedures will help to soothe the skin, partially relieve swelling and redness, remove itching. It should not be forgotten that when rashes appear you should completely abandon the use of conventional cosmetics, which contain a variety of fragrances and preservatives: lotions, creams, nourishing masks.
What else to treat allergic rashes?
In addition to the means by which it is possible to remove irritation on the skin, it is not out of place to prepare and decoctions for ingestion. Also, it is worth it to drink activated charcoal or another sorbent to speedily remove the allergen from the body.
Calculation of the reception of coal is carried out according to the weight of the body: for every 10 kilograms - one tablet of activated carbon. Take it should be before eating, washing down with a lot of water, taking - up to 3 times a day, depending on the complexity of the case.
Recipes of broths
- Decoction of nettle leaves. You can use dried or fresh. Two flavors of grass pour a glass of boiling water, insist in a warm place for an hour. Take half a cup of food before meals three times a day.
- Decoction of mint leaves. One tablespoon of dry mint pour boiling water, insist in a warm place for about an hour, strain through a sieve. Take several times a day for one quarter cup.
- Infusion of celery. Celery root rinse, grate, 100 grams of crushed root pour a glass of cool boiled water, let it brew for about 5 hours, strain the resulting infusion. Take half a cup several times a day before eating. Asparagus broth Celery Decoction mint
Do not let go of your hands when such unpleasant rashes occur. It should immediately begin to treat and try to calmly treat the situation, stress will only exacerbate it.
Exclude from the food any products that cause exacerbation, do not use cosmetics, household chemicals, avoid contact with the allergen. More to be in the fresh air. Taking into account all these tips, you can get rid of skin rashes in a short time.