Long and strong nails, growing overnight, as if by magic wands - a dream of many girls. A beautiful manicure can advantageously complement and emphasize any image, give extra aggressive sexuality to the vamp girl and emphasize the tenderness, romanticism of the young seductress. Therefore, the question of how quickly to grow nails, visits women's heads with enviable constancy.
Several cognitive facts of
- Nails grow on their feet more slowly than on their hands.
- Having lost due to any injury to the nail plate, you will need about six months to grow a new one on your hands, and up to a year and a half on your feet.
- Fingernails grow faster on the thumbs and on the right hand, if you are right-handed( on the left, if left-handed), as well as in daylight and summer time.
- The average growth rate of the nail plate is 0.1-0.25 cm per week. Sometimes even slower, for example, this indicator is affected by aging processes, changes in the hormonal background, health problems, intensive chemotherapy and drug therapy, nutritional deficiencies.
- Rapid growth of marigolds in children who have not reached puberty, and in pregnant women.
From all that has been said, it can be concluded that growing claws for 1 day or 2 is simply unrealistic. In such terms, only the process of building will help you. Moreover, there are a lot of methods of this procedure today. However, natural nails after removing the build-up will require additional food and some time for recovery.
How to grow long and strong nails?
Stop gnawing them! A similar nervous habit is observed, unfortunately, in many. And its consequences not only spoil the appearance of manicure, but can lead to the appearance of bacterial infections on the hands and mouth.
Get rid of bad habits easier if:
- Keep track of your hands. Well-groomed, neatly polished fingernails and fingers without burrs to gnaw is not so desirable.
- If the habit of gnawing nails arises from boredom, try to occupy your mouth with chewing gum, because chewing both at the same time you are unlikely to come out.
- Do not bite the skin around your nails. Some convince themselves that by doing so they do not harm the nail plate, but this is self-deception. In fact, the ingress of moisture and saliva weakens it, making it more fragile.
- Select one nail per week, which you will not gnaw. Gradually, adding to it one "inedible", you will disaccustom yourself from an unpleasant habit.
- When relapses occur in times of boredom and nervous shocks, it is not out of place to talk with a psychologist. After all, this habit is not a trifle, but a common disease.
Discard the gel and acrylic nails
Undoubtedly, this manicure is beautiful, neat and allows for a long time to give your hands a well-groomed appearance. However, after their removal, the native nails become dry, brittle, lose their natural and healthy shine, slow down in growth. Even with proper and accurate removal, the nail bed is injured.
- If you abandon the acrylic and gel manicure above your strength, try to alternate it with the usual.
- Do not remove the cover by hand. Such actions often lead to damage to the upper layer of the nail bed, which greatly weakens the nails.
- Do not skip the base and fixing cover. It would seem that there is such. Especially in a hurry, wishing that the manicure quickly dried up, we allow ourselves to skip these important stages. However, by that we substitute nails "under impact".The base coat protects the nail plates from the harmful effects of varnish, makes the manicure more durable and strong, protecting it from premature skinning.
Fingernails are not tools at hand
Of course, it is very convenient to tear off the labels with nails, adhere the glue, disconnect the key rings, even unscrew the cogs. But if you want to grow strong, healthy and beautiful nails on your hands, these lessons will have to be abandoned. Scissors, screwdrivers, blades and the like tools - that's what will help to pick, peel and disconnect everything you need during the day.
Substances useful for nail growth
- Biotin( vitamin B7 or H) is considered a beauty vitamin, because it promotes skin smoothness, growth and strengthening of hair, nails. It is his lack of influence on the quality of nail plates and leads to hair loss. Biotin is produced by the body independently, but only under the condition of regular consumption of such products: yeast, tomato, liver, brown rice, mushrooms, egg yolk, cereals, nuts. Established by nutritionists and physicians, the necessary dose of biotin is 0.03-0.1 mg per day.
- Folic acid( B9).Like the previous vitamin, it promotes cell growth, restoration and strengthening of nails and hair, and also prevents damage to nerve cells and red blood cells, improves memory, normalizes the menstrual cycle. Folic acid is invaluable during pregnancy and climacteric changes. It is rich in green plant leaves, salads, fish, red meat, cereals and cheese.
- Vitamin A. Helps in the regeneration of cells, strengthening of hair, teeth and nails. The recommended dose is from 700 to 900 mg per day. In sufficient quantities, vitamin A contains potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, zucchini, greens.
- Vitamin C. It is necessary to strengthen immunity, it is indispensable in maintaining marigolds healthy and strong. Contains in citrus, garlic, cabbage, sweet pepper, etc.
Playing the most important role in creating the perfect manicure. In order to grow healthy, strong and long nails, a set of procedures is needed. Let's start with the basics.
- Beautiful shape. Endless sawing and pruning cuticles do not improve the health of nails. Do this with the mind. Start the sawing from the outer edges, gradually moving to the center. Movement of the nail file back and forth weaken the structure of the nail. Choose your nails the right shape. It is noteworthy that the nail plates of a rounded shape grow faster.
- Take care of the cuticle. To soften it, soak your hands for 5 minutes in warm water. Do not cut or bite it with tweezers, there you can injure the nail bed, carry the infection. Move the cuticle away with an orange stick. Rinse your hands thoroughly and remove any debris. Do this procedure at least 4 times a week. In the end, treat the cuticle with hyaluronic acid or any cosmetic oil, moisturizing cream in which it is included. Such manipulations will prevent the appearance of burrs.
- Strengthening procedures. After giving the nails an ideal shape and proper care for the cuticle, you should focus on strengthening the nails. Serums show the fastest results, but they stand accordingly. Strengthening nail creams are ideal for everyday use. Apply in the morning or evening before bedtime. Available and easy to use, help to protect nails from chips.
Home pantry recipes for nail growth
Rationally selected food and proper care provide health and strength to your nails. For rapid growth there are several recipes with the simplest ingredients. They can be used at home.
Qualitatively moisturized marigolds grow at a three-fold rate. In this case, an indispensable assistant is an ordinary olive oil, capable of penetrating deep into the skin and nails, while nourishing and simultaneously moisturizing them. In addition, it includes vitamin E, improving blood circulation, helping to restore and treat damaged nails, positively affecting their strength and growth rate.
- Before going to bed, apply warm olive oil on the nails and cuticles. Rub it with massage movements for 5 minutes. At night wear cotton gloves. The procedure can be carried out daily.
- A daily 15-minute bath of warm olive oil also promotes nail growth.
Used as a cosmetic for health and nail growth. Contains important nutrients, irreplaceable in the struggle for beauty and strength of manicure. In addition, coconut oil strengthens the cuticle, which plays a key role in the process of nail growth, helps to get rid of infectious and fungal diseases of the nail plate.
- Every day before going to bed massage your nails with warm, purified coconut oil. Circular massage movements will improve blood circulation.
- Mix a quarter cup of organic coconut oil and honey with 4 drops of rosemary oil. Lightly heat the solution in a microwave oven. Dip your fingers in this bath for 15 minutes. Repeat the procedure once or twice a week.
An effective growth stimulator for nails, allows them to grow in a week. Contained in it, vitamin C stimulates the production of collagen and preserves the health of nails, and folic acid will ensure the acceleration of growth.
Daily 10-minute baths with orange fresh for the first week give an impressive result. After the procedure, do not forget to thoroughly rinse your hands and treat them with a moisturizer.
The fruit of the sun's color from antiquity has established itself as a unique cosmetic. In addition, it helps to whiten the nails, stimulates their growth and gives them a healthy shine.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 3 tablespoons of olive oil. The resulting mixture is slightly warmed up and immerse the nails into it for 10 minutes. Such a bath should be used daily.
- You can also wipe your fingernails daily with a slice of yellow citrus or dip them directly into half a lemon. After 5 minutes, rinse your hands thoroughly and apply moisturizing cream.
- Another vitamin cocktail - mixed in equal proportions honey and lemon. The resulting composition is rubbed into each nail for 10 minutes. If to this composition add 4-5 drops of iodine, a glass of warm milk, a tablespoon of apple fresh and sea salt, we will get a wonderful vitamin cocktail that promotes intensive growth of the nail plates and improves the condition of the cuticle.
Even in the works of ancient Greek and Roman herbalists it is indicated the high efficiency of this plant for the acceleration of nail growth. Being a source of calcium, silicon and other nutrients, horsetail improves the overall condition of the nail plates.
- Just over half a teaspoon of dried horsetail stems are filled with two glasses of boiling water.
- Cover and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain and allow to cool.
- Immerse your hands in this infusion for 20 minutes.
- Repeat procedure at least four times a week.
A plant familiar to our ancestors as a nail plate growth stimulator. Its effectiveness is due to the high content of silicon dioxide and other nutrients that contribute to the formation of the nail plate, its strengthening and prevention of brittleness.
- In a glass of boiling water, boil 2-3 teaspoons of dried nettle leaves.
- Allow them to brew for 10 minutes.
- Strain and add a little honey.
- Drink a cup of this delicious and wholesome herbal tea daily.
To grow healthy and strong marigolds, let not for 3 days, and at least for a week, is the dream of many girls, and it is realistic to realize it. It is only necessary to overpower your own laziness, set a goal and go to it.
Get ready for the fact that you have to do a lot of hard work every day, and you must start with yourself first, enriching your diet with useful products for nail growth, making it a habit to lubricate your hands with cream after every dishwashing or showering. A daily massage, baths and lotions will help not only to grow gorgeous manicure, but also improve the overall condition of the nails.
Recipes for fast nail growth - video