Article will help you remove stains when a simple washing powder has failed.
- How to remove a greasy stain from clothing?
- How to remove stain from paint?
- Spot from vegetable oil
- Spot from machine oil
- How to remove yellow stains from clothing?
- How to remove the stain from the handle?
- How do I remove stains under my armpits?
- Spots on white clothes
- Video on the topic: An ancient way of WASHING white clothes and removing any stains!
- How to remove stains from sweat on white clothes?
- How to wash the blood
- Video: How to remove stains from clothing?
Not every stain can be removed with the usual detergent powder, so you have to excel and try to remove the stain in an unusual way. But when the stain from your favorite dress will be taken out - you will understand that it was not in vain trying.
How to remove a greasy stain from clothing?
How to remove a newly appeared greasy stain?
IMPORTANT: First dab the stain with a paper towel until the fat stops absorbing into the paper. Then proceed to the immediate cleaning of the
- Dishwashing Liquid .With a toothbrush, spread the product onto a stain and rub. Rinse with warm water
- Salt, baby powder, cornstarch .Pour salt on the stain and press on the stain, as if pressing the fat into the salt. When the salt becomes greasy - remove it and fill it with fresh. Do this until the disappearance of the spot
- Household soap .Dampen the stain, soak with soap. Leave a stain with soap and water for the night, and wash in the morning. Or you can put soap on a stain, sprinkle with sugar. Then rub the spot with a brush. Leave for 20 minutes and rinse
- Blotting Paper .Put one sheet under the stain, the second - on the stain. On top of the paper, iron it with a warm iron. When the paper becomes greasy, replace it with fresh sheets. So the paper will absorb the fat, after which you will only have to wash the stain in the usual way. Abrasive paper can be replaced with a paper towel
- Mustard with water .Add mustard to the water until a thick cream is obtained. Apply the mixture on the stain and rub it well with a toothbrush. After 30 minutes, rinse with warm water and wash the thing. The stain will leave with dark and colored things.
- Shampoo and shaving foam .These available products in tandem with a toothbrush wash your spot
- Spot remover of the company Amway .To process a stain of dry clothes from two parties for 5 - 15 minutes before washing and then to wash
- Bleach of the dry company Amvej .Boil light and colored things in a solution of bleach 10g of bleach for 2 -3 liters of water. The solution is made in hot water, so that there are no grains, then put a thing there. The colors are kept
- Ambient laundry detergent Amway .Pour a small amount on the stain, allow to work for half an hour and then wash with this product the dark things
IMPORTANT: If it is necessary to rub the mixture into the stain, it is better to do it with a toothbrush on both sides.
Removal of old grease stains from clothes.
If the previously described methods do not affect the spot, then try more aggressive ones.
IMPORTANT: The use of gasoline, turpentine, alcohol is dangerous. Observe the safety precautions. Do not remove stains near the fireTurmeric and ammonia .In a 1: 1 ratio, prepare the mixture. Wet the stain with a cotton swab and leave for 2 hours. Rinse with warm water
IMPORTANT: Such aggressive substances can act differently on the fabric. Test preliminary on a piece of
How to remove stain from paint?
The method of combating paint will depend on the type of paint that has fallen on your clothes.
- Watercolor, acrylic paints and gouache can be easily extracted .Turn the clothes inside out. Pour on a stain a stream of cold water. When the stain is almost gone, wash it in the usual way.
- oil paints are well defeated by aggressive means: refined gasoline, turpentine, kerosene, alcohol. Before washing the stain in this way, test on an inconspicuous place or a separate flap if possible. With this method, it is likely that there will be a divorce. Then wash the clothes in the machine with bleach
- Oil paints from clothes can be removed with a spot remover of Amway company. Spot treated with two sotorn stain remover, give work 10-30 minutes and then wash. Repeat the procedure if necessary. Stain remover treat only dry clothes
Remove oil paint with butter and powder
- The method is quite old and safe for the fabric
- Mix the detergent powder with butter in equal amounts
- Form a homogeneous slurry to apply to the wet spot
- Wipe the mixture on the spot with your fingers
- After the fingers or by a method"Cloth against fabric" remove the remains of paint from the fabric
- You will have to show patience, washing the stain with this method
- But after these manipulations and onleduyuschey washing powder stain goes unnoticed
spot from vegetable oils
with spots of oil must be combated by the same methods as with grease spots. Read more about this in the first section "How to remove a fat stain from clothing?"
Spot from machine oil
IMPORTANT: First of all, blot the stain with paper towels or toilet paper. Then proceed to excretion.
- Household soap .A natural soap with a characteristic smell does a good job with engine oil. Thoroughly rub the stain with soap and leave it in this form for 8-10 hours. Only then start to wash
- Dishwashing liquid .On the toothbrush, apply a dish detergent and rub the stain. After a few hours, rinse with warm water. For additional action, you can add detergent
- Antipyatin soap sometimes copes with such stains. Undoubtedly, the outcome will depend on the fabric and manufacturer of a specific soap. Stir the stain well with soap. After an hour, clean the stain with the same soap and rinse. Then, if necessary, repeat the procedure without waiting for an hour. Only after that, wash the stain with the usual powder
- Spot remover of the company Amway .Spray the spray stain on dry clothes on both sides, leave to work for 10-30 minutes and wash by hand or in the machine.
- For wool, velvet and silk a mixed 1: 1 mixture of ammonia and turpentine is suitable. Pour on the stain, rub, and then wash with ordinary powder
How to remove yellow stains from clothes?
Yellow spots are formed from sweat. And more often yellow color appears because of contact of sweat and aluminum which contains in many deodorants.
IMPORTANT: To avoid the appearance of yellow spots, choose an antiperspirant without aluminum in the composition.
- Aspirin .Aspirin tablet finely crumble. Mix with 100 g of water until the tablet dissolves. Apply to the stain and soak in water for a couple of hours. The spot should become lighter and lighter. When the stain is gone - rinse out the items and hang dry in the sun
- Hydrogen Peroxide .In a liter of water, pour 1 tbsp.l.hydrogen peroxide. Fill the spot and leave for half an hour. Rinse and wash as usual
- Salt for natural fabrics .Mix 1 tbsp.l.salt and 1 glass of water. Apply to the stain and leave for a few hours. After washing in the usual mode
- Vodka / vinegar white .Mix with water in a 1: 1 ratio. Apply to the stain and wash
- Soda.4 tbsp.l .add 1/4 of a glass of water. The resulting toothbrush is put on a stain and rubbed with a toothbrush. Leave for an hour and a half, after which we erase in the usual mode.
- soda. Citric acid .Mix a glass of water with 1 tsp.citric acid. The mixture should be applied to the stain and left for an hour and a half. After it is necessary to wash and wash
- Oxalic acid and economic soap .Rub the stain with soap using a brush. Leave for half an hour, then wash off. Then mix 1 teaspoon of water in 1 glass of water.oxalic acid. Wet the stain with this mixture, and after 10 minutes wash and wash the
- Stain remover and dry bleach company Amway .Spread stains on dry clothes with a stain remover on both sides and leave to work for 10 - 15 minutes. After that, soak the thing in a solution of bleach( 10g for 2 liters of water) for 1 hour or more and wash with the same water with the addition of powder. You can boil clothes in bleach, even if it's colored cotton things. He does not eat paint.
Whitener solution in hot water so that there are no grains. The thing should be completely immersed in the solution and not stick out of the water. It can be pinched by something in the
container IMPORTANT: Do not wash the stain with bleach from the store, since the stain will become even more yellow
How to remove the stain from the handle?
Stains from the handle on clothing can be removed using the following tools:
- Alcohol .The simplest and most effective method. Just pour alcohol on the stain and wait. When the stain is gone, just wash your clothes, as usual.
- Fresh lemon juice .Freshly squeezed juice drip onto the stain to cover its surface and do not rinse. When the stain disappears - rinse and wash
- Milk .Keep the stain in the milk until the ink is gone. Rinse and wash the thing
- The special handle for removing the ink will remove the main part of the stain, after which you will have to achieve the thing with the usual powder
- Hairspray or hand disinfectant .Both agents contain alcohol, so they act similarly. The stain is applied, then washed off with warm water and washed
How to remove stains under the armpits?
How to remove stains on light clothing you can read in the article "How to remove yellow spots from clothes?" And " How to remove stains from sweat on white clothes?".
On dark fabrics, the following will help you:
- Aspirant .Just add to the water when washing your hands. For 1 liter of water, we calculate 1 tsp.ammonia
- Household soap .It will well remove stains from woolen clothes. Fume it and leave it on the spot for 1.5 hours. After that, wash and rinse
- Soda + ammonia .The product will help to overcome stains on clothing made from natural fabrics. Mix 1 tsp.soda, 1 teaspoonammonia and 1 cup of water. Apply the mixture on the stain for 15 minutes. Stretch and rinse
- Dishwashing detergent + white wine vinegar. For 1 liter of warm water, take a teaspoonful of dishwashing detergent and 1 tbsp.white wine vinegar. Soak the stain in the solution for 30 minutes. After washing, as usual
Spots on white clothing
- Spots on white clothing are undoubtedly noticeable and appear more often than anywhere
- Modern powders and bleaches can cope with the most complex spots. But some spots can not be removed by simple means
- To remove such persistent stains, it is advisable to know what the stain came from. So you will more effectively choose a means of combating it
- You can read a lot of tips on deducing particular types of spots in this article. All these tips can be used for white linen
- Also for the white, a rather old method with the simplest ingredients is effective. How to do it, see in the video below
Video on the topic: An ancient way of WASHING white clothes and removing any stains!
How to remove stains from sweat on white clothes?
Spots from sweat on white clothes - they are yellow spots are displayed in the ways indicated in the section above "How to remove yellow spots from clothes?".
How to wash the blood
General rules for removing fresh and chronic blood spots:
- Blot the blood with a paper towel
- Turn the product inside out
- Direct the stain under a cold water jet
- Hold until the blood stops washing away with water
- The aged stain will need to be soaked for a while in cold water
- Only then start to wash
IMPORTANT: Blood spots are only drawn out with cold water. Warm water will only permanently fix a stain on clothes
Than to erase blood stains:
- Household soap .Rub the stain with soap and leave overnight. Then wash in cold water
- Salt. A method for white clothing is suitable. Dissolve 1 spoon of Art.salt per 1 liter of water. Dissolve the salt in water. Leave the stain for several hours in the solution. Only then wash with ordinary detergent, as you always do
- Ammonia alcohol + hydrogen peroxide + soap .The method will help to remove the stain of blood, even the aged with white clothes. First, wipe the stain with a cotton swab soaked in a 5% solution of ammonia. Already this step can remove the stain. If this does not happen, then the second cotton pad wet with hydrogen peroxide and wipe the stain. After stain the stain with laundry soap and soak for 15-20 minutes. After that, the stain will be washed off with the usual detergent
IMPORTANT: If blood appears on your clothes, do not be lazy and wash the stain as soon as possible. It is much easier for you to cope with the spot
Most stains will leave your clothes after normal washing with detergent and stain remover.
However, do not lose hope of removing the stain if the powder has not helped. Other, albeit more complex ways will bring out your spots and prolong the life of your clothes.