Everyone knows about the dangers of smoking, but the number of smokers does not decrease. Let's find out how to quit smoking, what the consequences of this will be and how not to recover.
- What happens to the body when you quit smoking?
- What happens to the lungs if you do not quit smoking?
- Ways to quit smoking forever
- Folk ways to quit smoking
- Non-standard way to quit smoking
- How to quit smoking and not get better?
- How to quit smoking and not get better: advice and feedback
- Video: Harm to smoking. Secrets of the manipulation of
The progenitor of tobacco is America. The Indians, who lived then on the mainland, used it as an analgesic and intoxicant. After that, tobacco spread in Europe and in Russia, but no one thought about the consequences of it. According to statistics, every third now on the earth dies of cancer, and the share of this death rate is greater for women. In addition to cancer, smoking causes such diseases as: gastric ulcer, respiratory diseases, pulmonary emphysema, impotence, myocardial infarction, fetal death in the womb, fetal hypoxia, fetal heart disease, infertility and many others.
IMPORTANT: stop smoking - it's useful!
What happens to the body when you quit smoking?
How the tobacco smoking affects everything is known, but not everyone knows what the pros of this habit is. So, what happens to the body when you quit smoking:
- Detoxification of the organism occurs
- Pressure normalizes and the pulse is restored
- Blood is actively saturated with oxygen, its content is normalized
- Light mucus is emitted, saturated with tar, which interfered with the respiratory process
- The lung volume increases, reachingrequired level
- Faster fatigue disappears and energy appears
- Smooth and olfactory sensations are restored
- Color improvesMs
- Disappears yellow plaque on the teeth and bad breath
- Reduces the risk of various diseases
IMPORTANT: all physiological positive aspects do not occur on the first day of quitting, it takes time and patience.
What will happen to easy if not quit smoking?
Tobacco smoke that contains toxic chemicals such as nicotine, hydrocyanic acid, ethylene, isoprene, arsenic, hydrogen sulphide, carbon monoxide and others, acts on the entire respiratory system. As soon as a person inhales cigarette smoke, irritation of the mucous membrane of the mouth and nose begins, then, through the larynx, it descends into the trachea and bronchi, getting into the lungs. Thus, it reduces the phagocytic function of the epithelial cilia, which leads to irritation of the vocal cords, inflammation of the respiratory tract and the development of colds.
Particles of tobacco smoke, trapped in the lungs, disrupt the function of the alveoli and their blood vessels, which are responsible for gas exchange. The destruction of the alveolar septa begins, thereby disrupting the spread of oxygen and carbon dioxide, which leads to a malfunction of the circulatory process. Alveoli contain phagocytic cells that absorb and fight foreign particles, but they can not cope with the elements of tobacco smoke. As a result, the alveolar space and the entire surface of the lung as a whole are covered with resin. Therefore, smokers often have cough and brown mucous discharge, in the form of sputum.
Ways to quit smoking forever
It should be understood that the problem of smoking is more at the psychological level.
IMPORTANT: wanting to quit smoking once and for all!
But not everyone has the willpower for this, someone needs motivation, someone comes to this, being on a hospital bed. There are many ways to abandon the addiction. Consider several of them:
1. Drug method
In the field of medicine, new technologies are constantly being developed to combat smoking. In pharmacies, you can now buy any convenient form for this: nicotine patch, nicotine gum, inhalers, sprays and tablets. The disadvantage is the price of these drugs, not everyone can afford to buy them.
2. Reading specialized literature
Each author of such literature has his own method in the question of how to quit smoking, and basically they were written by former smokers. The most famous of them is
- Allen Carr "Easy way to quit smoking" and the books of the following authors:
- Yuri Sokolov "How to quit smoking"
- Pavel Barabash "Quit smoking now"
- Roman Selyukov "Quit smoking or how to win in pursuit of pleasures»
- Vladimir Mirkin" How easy it is to quit smoking and not recover "
3. Method of psychological suggestion. It's about hypnosis or coding. Effective method, but not officially permitted. It works through the subconscious, where the real problem lies. The result is possible after 4-6 sessions.
Folk ways to quit smoking
One such method is "oatmeal" antinicotin therapy, which reduces the influence of nicotine and discourages cravings for smoking. Oats can be used in different types - to interfere with tobacco, make unrefined cereal infusion or prepare an alcoholic tincture of green oats.
To folk methods are broths from medicinal herbs for ingestion or rinsing, such as:
- Icelandic moss
- field horsetail
- St. John's Wort
At home, a good way is to rinse the mouth with a solution of soda, andAlso quickly get rid of the desire to smoke help soak a cigarette in milk or curdled milk.
Non-standard way to quit smoking
- Seek help from folk healers
- Using electronic cigarettes
The method is relatively new, and each specialist has his own opinion on this. Some claim that they are safe, others say that they bring more harm than an ordinary cigarette. Such a universal substitute also causes dependence.
How to quit smoking and not recover?
This question is of more interest to the female part of the population, becausetheir body is prone to a set of excess weight more than the male. But how to deal with it will be interesting to know to everyone.
During smoking, metabolism in the body proceeds much more actively, which leads to burning of most calories.
IMPORTANT: Cigarette suppresses hunger, takes hands and mouth, impairs taste receptors and reduces digestive function. Once a person quits smoking, all these processes are normalized.
There is a desire to eat more and more often, the digestive tract starts to digest all the food, which leads to weight gain. But this mass is insignificant, only 200 calories a day - half a bar of chocolate. And to burn them a lot of effort is not necessary to apply, to give an elementary 45 minutes of fast walking. Some tips how not to gain extra kilos:
- The first that needs to be done is to balance its power with .Eat less caloric food, give up facies, replace sugar with honey, fruits, vegetables or dried fruits. Drink as much water as possible. Do not eat greasy, spicy or fried foods. Eat more foods with vitamin C - it not only struggles with nicotine addiction, but also improves metabolic processes and increases immunity.
- The second - take up the sport of .Sign up for fitness or yoga, run around in the mornings, but you do not need to resort to heavy sports;the body is weak and needs time to recover. Walk more in the open air
IMPORTANT: do not be afraid of typing a couple of kilograms, it's natural. A little time and patience, everything is stabilized. Remember that in this way you regain your health.
How to quit smoking and not get better: advice and feedback
If you want to live a long, healthy and happy life, give up this addiction. Spend your money wisely, now a pack of cigarettes costs an average of 80 rubles, i.е.a year from 14,000 to 30,000 rubles you throw on the weapon of your murder. Is it better to spend this money on fruits, vegetables or meat, buy a subscription to a fitness club or make yourself a nice gift? !
IMPORTANT: Fear of gaining extra pounds is not a reason to continue smoking, as it turned out, getting rid of them is not so difficult. Believe in yourself and you will succeed!