One of the traditional Easter dishes is cake. In addition to the classic today, there are various recipes for preparing cottage cheese cakes for Easter: with cream, with flour or without it, etc. Let's look at the most interesting of them.
Cake from cottage cheese and cream
It is a delicate and incredibly delicious cake of cottage cheese( Easter), which does not contain flour in its composition. The recipe for its preparation is quite simple. However, it takes a lot of time for it. Therefore, they need to attend at least a day before Easter.
- 1 kg of non-acidic thick cottage cheese( fat content 18-20%);
- 400 g butter;
- 400 g of powdered sugar;Candied Fruits Cream Cottage cheese
- 300 g of creamy fat( 30% fat content);
- 5 yolks of fresh chicken eggs;
- 100 g raisins;
- 100 g of candied fruits;
- 100 g of cherries( you can take dried, frozen, fresh or candied);
- 50 g of dark chocolate;
- 100 grams of cashew nuts or almonds.
- To obtain a homogeneous mass, the curd must be passed several times through a meat grinder, wipe through a fine sieve or grind with a blender. This allows you to give the whole mass of uniformity and airiness.
- Candied fruits, raisins and cherries( if you take a dry cherry for making), pour hot water to steam them. After 10 minutes, drain and dry the ingredients. If candied fruits are large, they must be crushed.
- Butter should be placed in a warm place to make it soft. Do not melt it in a water bath. Combine the softened butter with the powdered sugar until smooth.
- Whisk the yolks with a mixer, and then stirring constantly, add them to the butter.
- To the wiped cottage cheese we add a mixture of yolks and butter. Then we put raisins, candied fruits and cherries. All mixed.
- Chop the nuts and chocolate, and then add to the cottage cheese and mix.
- Cool the cream and whisk them with a cold whisk. If you are beating with a mixer, this procedure should be carried out at a low speed. Then add the cream to the curd mixture and add vanillin.
- Prepare the form for the cake: wipe it with a damp cloth and dry it. At the bottom of the form, put a few layers of gauze in such a way that its ends hang freely.
- Curd dough for cakes is laid out in a mold and covered from above with free ends of gauze. The form is turned over and set for several hours in a bowl, as at this time the serum will be drained.
- The form with the test is put in the refrigerator for a day. From above it is necessary to install a load on it to quench the curd mass.
- Ready Easter can be decorated with candied fruits, raisins, grated chocolate, powdered sugar, etc.
Cake with cottage cheese and flour
Cake made from cottage cheese, cooked according to this recipe, turns out sweet, tasty and airy. To make it, you must first make a yeast dough. Therefore, the production of a cake can take quite a long time.
- 0.5 liters of milk;
- 250 g of cream margarine for baking;
- 200 g of medium-fat cream;
- 6 eggs;
- 2.5 t of granulated sugar;Yeast Flour Milk
- 50 g vegetable oil;
- 70 ml of water;
- 50 g of butter;
- 200 g cottage cheese( approximately 20% fat content);
- 50 g fresh yeast;
- 1.5 kg of flour;
- We must sift the flour to make the baking tender and airy. For baking cakes it is desirable to take flour of the highest grade. For reliability, it is best to sift it 2-3 times through a sieve.
- Clean drinking water slightly warmed up to a warm state and dissolve fresh yeast in it. Add to the resulting mass of 2 tbsp.l.sugar and stir. Let the yeast stand in a warm place for 5 minutes.
- Heat milk to a warm state and pour the yeast mixture into it. Add a couple more tablespoons of sugar and mix well. We leave in a warm place the received mass, while it does not ferment( approximately 20 minutes).
- Separate the proteins from the yolks, and then beat them into a foam with a pinch of salt.
- Whisk yolks with a whisk or a mixer with the remaining amount of sugar. In the end, add a little bit of vanillin to them and mix them, and then pour them into the milk with yeast with a thin trickle.
- Curd well wipe until smooth through a fine strainer. To speed up this process, you can use a blender.
- We put margarine and butter in a warm place and wait until these products soften. After that, add them to the milk-yeast mass.
- Put in the dough sour cream, wiped cottage cheese, vegetable oil and pre-whipped egg white proteins.
- The whole mass is well mixed and add to it steamed in warm water raisins. For an appetizing and pleasant aroma, you can also add vanillin and lemon zest.
- Gradually add flour to the dough and mix well for 20 minutes, so that the whole mass is completely saturated with oxygen. If you do not, Easter cake made from cottage cheese will turn out to be dense.
- Put the dough into heat for about 2 hours. It should increase 3 times.
- After the dough has approached, it can be laid out according to the forms and baked in the usual way in the oven. The baking temperature should be set to 180 ° C.
Preparation of a cake in the multistake
Let's look at how to prepare a cake from a cottage cheese dough in a multivark. The recipe is distinguished by comparative simplicity. Please note that cooking an Easter cake in a multivark can be much faster than in an oven. Baking turns tender, airy, high, and most importantly - tasty and beautiful.
- 110 ml of whole milk;
- 100 g of butter;
- 150 g of fatty cottage cheese;
- 2 fresh chicken eggs;Raisins Eggs Butter cream
- 100 g of granulated sugar;
- 0.5 tsp.salts;
- 500 g of premium flour;
- 3 tsp.dry fast-acting yeast;
- 1 bag of vanillin;Dried apricots, candied fruits and raisins.
- Milk slightly warmed and bred in it dry yeast. Note that the milk should be warm and in no case hot, otherwise the dough will not work. Add to the resulting mixture 1 tsp.sugar and 3 tbsp.l.wheat flour. All stir and leave to approach in a heat within 20 minutes. Beat eggs with sugar. After the opara has approached, we add whipped eggs to it and mix it. Then pour melted cream butter, a little vanilla and salt.
- We grind through a fine stain of cottage cheese until it becomes homogeneous. Then add it to the sponge and mix it.
- Sift flour through a sieve to saturate it with oxygen. Add it gradually to the dough, while kneading it. The dough should be elastic and soft.
- Put the well-kneaded dough in a bowl, wrap it on top with a towel and put it in the warmth. Dough should be increased 3 times in the process.
- In the dough that came up, you can add pre-steamed in warm water candied fruits, dried apricots and raisins. All mixed.
- We prepare the multivarka for the baking process: wipe the bowl with a dry cloth and lubricate with a little vegetable oil.
- The dough is rolled into a bun and placed in a bowl of multivarqua. We wait 20 minutes to let him go up again.
- We put multivarku on the baking mode and bake the most delicious curd cake for 30 minutes.
Preparation of a cake in the bakery
You can bake cottage cheese cake not only in an oven or in a multiwool, but also in a bread maker. It turns out to be high enough and airy. For preparation use a yeast dough. This option is suitable primarily for those who can not by their employment spend a lot of time on baking.
- 70 ml of whole milk;
- 80 g butter;
- 160 g of granulated sugar;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 250 g of low-fat cottage cheese;
- 430 g of wheat flour of the highest grade;
- 1 tsp.table salt;
- 11 g dry yeast;
- 0.5 tbsp.steamed raisins in warm water;
- 1 sachet of vanillin.
- Milk is warmed up to a warm state. This is necessary in order to ferment the yeast. If the milk is too cold or hot, the yeast will not turn sour and the dough will not work. It is best to heat it to a temperature of 25 ° C.
- We sift the flour well, using a small strainer for this purpose. These actions are necessary in order to saturate it with oxygen and get a gentle and airy dough.
- Raisins pour into a separate bowl and pour it with warm water to soften it. After 20 minutes, drain the water and dry the raisins.
- We begin to add all the ingredients to the bread maker. First we put all liquid products there, and at the end we put yeast and sifted flour.
- We set the desired baking mode and bake cake. As a rule, its cooking time is 3.5 hours.
- After the baked cake of curd cakes has been cooked, it must be taken out of the bakery and allowed to cool.
- Cooking glaze for the cake. To do this, whisk egg whites with sugar and grease them with the top of the baking. In the glaze, you can add citric acid or crushed lemon zest. From above you can sprinkle with candied fruits.
Recipe for curd cake without baking
The most delicious and tender curd cakes are obtained without the use of flour and yeast. Their basis is fried cottage cheese. To cook cake curd without baking( easter), does not require special knowledge and skills. To obtain a delicious product, you only need to follow the cooking instructions listed below.
- 0.5 kg of curd( preferably taking a home);
- 100 g of butter;
- 200 ml thick sour cream;
- 3 eggs;
- 0.5 tsp.vanilla sugar;
- 50 g of dried apricots;
- 50 g walnuts;
- 50 g of candied fruits;Walnuts Sour cream Dried apricots
- 50 g raisins.
- At first it is necessary to give the homemade cottage cheese a homogeneous and delicate structure. To do this, it is passed through a meat grinder or grinded on a fine strainer.
- Soften the butter. To do this, put it in a warm place for 30-40 minutes. To speed up the process, you can put the oil on the stove next to the included cooking zone. However, one should not melt it in a water bath. The oil should be thick enough.
- To the ground curd, add the softened oil and mix everything until the air mass is obtained. For this purpose, you can use a blender.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with the specified amount of sugar in the recipe. In the end, add vanilla sugar and sour cream. Please note, sour cream should be at room temperature. Therefore, before you prepare a cottage cheese cake, it is recommended to get it out of the refrigerator and leave it for 20-30 minutes on the table.
- The resulting egg-sour mixture is poured into a deep saucepan and brought to boiling. Then we screw the fire and, constantly stirring, cook until the moment the mixture becomes thick. Turn off the heat and leave the mixture cool.
- Grind walnuts with a blender, meat grinder or a conventional kitchen knife.
- Candied fruits, dried apricots and raisins are poured with warm water to soften these products. After 20 minutes, drain and dry the water. If candied fruits are large, they should be crushed with a knife.
- In pounded cottage cheese pour in a thickened sour-egg mass and mix. Then add raisins, dried apricots and candied fruit.
- Prepare forms for curd kulichikov: mine, dry. Cover each gauze, which turns into 2-3 layers. Note that in doing so, you need to leave the dangling edges of the gauze.
- In the molds place the curd mass and close it with the edges of the gauze. Forms are turned over and placed in a bowl to make the glass serum.
- Curd we put on 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- After the above-mentioned time, we remove cottage cheese from the mold and decorate with candied fruits, colored powder and sugar powder.
Sweets for curd cakes
As a rule, for cakes that are cooked without baking, fondant is not needed. You can simply sprinkle them with powdered sugar, sprinkle with nuts and candied fruits, ground with a blender.
Sweet can be prepared for curd cakes, which are baked using flour and yeast. Let's consider the most popular variants:
- The traditional variant is a sweet, made from whipped egg whites and powdered sugar. For a pleasant taste and aroma, you can add citric acid and vanillin.
- To sweeten well, instead of powdered sugar in whipped egg whites can add sugar syrup. For its preparation, pour into a shallow saucepan 5 tbsp.l.water and add the same amount of sugar. Cook this mixture until the moment it becomes thick. Then the hot mixture is poured into the whipped whites by a thin trickle. To prevent squirrels, they need to be stirred constantly.
- You can make ordinary sugar fondant. To do this, in one glass of water, dissolve 2 cups of sugar. The resulting mixture is put on fire and cook until thick.
Curd cake is one of the traditional dishes of the Easter table. It can be prepared either by baking in the oven or without it. To save time, you can also bake a cake in a multivark or bread maker. However, if you need to make a large amount of baking, the last two options will not work. Finished cakes are smeared on top, sprinkled with candied fruits, nuts and colored powder. Related Videos: