Whentime for cooking is limited, but I want to pamper myself and my family with something tasty, the housewives prefer to feed the households with appetizing and all favorite pancakes, recipes of which there is a great varietyabout. Especially this topic becomes actual on the eve of Shrove Tuesday, when pancakes on water with all kinds of fillings become the main delicacy on any festive table.
Immediately after the Shrovetide week, a great Orthodox fast comes into force, which excludes any possibility of eating meat and fish products, as well as butter, milk and eggs. But if you do not want to say goodbye to delicious pancakes right after the holiday, and strict prohibitions do not allow you to use certain foods, then you will have to discover the secrets of cooking delicate and fragrant pancakes on the water, which are ideal for everyone who wants to lose weight.
Classic pancakes on water
Simple pancakes do not require a lot of ingredients, and they can always be cooked in a short period of time, especially if you do not have enough free minutes. Many of us are accustomed to the classic variant of the dish, in which one of the main ingredients is milk. We suggest that you replace this ingredient with ordinary water and try to cook pancakes without milk and kefir, using the classic recipe for goodies.
You will need:
- 1.5 cups of flour;
- a pinch of salt;Flour Eggs Water
- half a liter of warm, purified water;
- 3 eggs;
- 2 tbsp.l.vegetable oil;
- 1/3 tsp.hydrated soda;
- 1 tbsp.l. Sahara.
Begin the cooking process:
- To begin, prepare a deep bowl and a whisk for the subsequent whipping of the dough. Having broken all eggs in a bowl, it is necessary to beat up a little the received mix, then add warm water, sugar and salt, gently stirring all ingredients with a whisk.
- Continuing to stir the mixture, slowly pour the specified amount of flour, to obtain a homogeneous liquid mass without the formation of any lumps.
- In the next step, add the dessicated soda to the dough. For quenching, use vinegar, boiling water or citric acid.
- So that in the future the dough for pancakes on the water does not stick to the frying pan, it is important not to forget to add a little vegetable oil. This will help to avoid various difficulties in cooking, and you can easily turn pancakes without fear that they will tear.
- Pre-heat the frying pan and pour a small amount of dough, using the help of a colonel or a convenient large spoon.
- Hold the frying pan by hand, carefully distribute the mixture over its entire surface with careful smooth movements, and when the pancake is browned from one side, gently turn it over to the other side.
It is the presence of lumps in the test is the main mistake in the preparation of pancakes. To avoid such an incident, the hostess should add flour in small portions, carefully stirring all the ingredients. If desired, you can use a mixer.
Pancakes on the water - video
Observe these simple rules, prepare the same way pancakes from the remaining test. Such flour pancakes on the water with their taste qualities are absolutely no different from the products with milk, to which we are accustomed from childhood.
Buckwheat pancakes on water
To prepare pancakes on water, it is not necessary to use ordinary flour. And if earlier our ancestors cooked pancakes on oatmeal, now they are using both wheat and buckwheat, creating new interesting recipes for mouth-watering delicacies.
Buckwheat thin pancakes on the water are really very light and airy, besides this dish is much more useful and much easier to digest than any other flour products. The process of preparation does not require a lot of time, and the result will please you with fragrant and very tasty home-made pancakes.
You will need:
- 500 ml of water;
- 1 cup of buckwheat flour;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- sugar and salt to taste.
Preparation of buckwheat pancakes:
- Pre-select a convenient container, break the eggs into them and mix them. To make the pancakes thin and airy, you need to beat the eggs to form a white mass, then leave the mixture for 2-3 minutes to sufficiently saturate with oxygen.
- Take another container and pour warm water into it( 30-40 ° С), then add a little sugar and salt to taste and start gently adding buckwheat flour, actively stirring everything with a convenient corolla.
- If you want, the purchase of buckwheat flour in the store can be replaced by self-preparation of a useful ingredient. To do this, use an ordinary coffee grinder and grind the buckwheat groats to a powdery state.
- In the resulting mass of water and flour add pre-beaten eggs, and then stir the dough to a homogeneous consistency.
- For a well-heated frying pan, place a little sunflower oil. Then with a ladle pour one pancake portion, and after the edges are browned, carefully turn the pancake and fry it until ready.
- To make the dish as tender and fragrant as possible, each prepared pancake should be lubricated with a small amount of butter. Delicious buckwheat pancakes without milk can be served both with sweet stuffing, and together with meat or mushrooms, without adding beforehand in the dough too much sugar.
Openwork pancakes "Especially soft"
The following ingredients will be needed:
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 0.5 liters of water;
- 250 ml of milk;
- 1.5 cups of flour;Sugar Vanillin Milk
- 1 tbsp.l.vegetable oil;
- 4 tbsp.l. Sahara;
- 1/3 tsp.vanillin.
- For hot pancakes, hot water is needed, so put the liquid on the fire and bring it to a boil.
- As the water warms up, we take out the eggs and carefully separate the yolk from the protein. Using a mixer, whisk the resulting yolks in such a way that foam forms.
- As soon as the water boils, pour boiling water and cooked yolks into the container, thoroughly mixing the resulting mixture.
- Then we beat the proteins in the same way, then we pour them into our container together with sugar, vanillin and a glass of cold milk.
- Stirring mass thoroughly, slowly add flour until the consistency of the dough obtained resembles liquid sour cream. For a thorough mixing, you can use a mixer, setting the device at a low speed.
- Then add the vegetable oil and mix it thoroughly. Before frying fast air pancakes, it is necessary to lubricate the frying pan with vegetable oil, using a special silicone brush.
All the benefits of fast pancakes
People who observe the great Orthodox fast are not allowed to eat animal products, eggs and milk. However, the classic recipe for pancakes involves the use of these ingredients, so during fasting, many have to confine themselves to eating their favorite dish. In order not to infringe on your own taste requirements, you can prepare lean pancakes on the water, in which there are no prohibited products.
Such pancakes are absolutely no different from their "brethren" - classic pancakes with eggs, which we used to cook with the addition of milk or kefir. They also look appetizing and have the same delicate taste, but, unlike the classical version, this dish can be used without shame in the great Orthodox fast.
Post pancakes on mineral water
To prepare delicious delicacy pancakes on mineral water, you need to stock up the following ingredients:
- glass of sparkling mineral water;
- 1.5 cups of flour;
- 1/2 tsp.salts;
- 3 tsp. Sahara;
- 2 tbsp.l.vegetable oil.
The entire preparation process consists of several stages:
- In a convenient container, we mix water and oil using a special whisk or mixer. Add salt and sugar.
- In the resulting mixture, slowly add flour, pre-sifting it. To prevent the appearance of lumps, you should add flour gradually, rhythmically stirring the mass until a thick consistency.
- Heat the frying pan over low heat with oil and prepare our lean diet pancakes.
Lenten pancakes with yeast
Lenten pancakes on water, cooked on yeast, are very airy and incredibly tasty. To bake them, you will need the following ingredients:
- 300-400 ml of water( the amount depends on how thin the pancakes you would like to get);
- 1.5 cups of flour;
- 10 grams of live yeast;
- 0.5 tsp.salts;
- 2,5 tbsp.l. Sahara;
- 2 tbsp.l.vegetable oil.
The entire cooking process is slightly different from the cooking of ordinary pancakes and consists of the following steps:
- To start 4 hp.sugar and flour are mixed together, after which the ingredients are poured with 200 ml of warm water, so that the dough has a persistent consistency in the future.
- The poured mixture is insisted for 15 minutes, and at this time the spoon is prepared.
- 1 tsp.sugar and yeast are poured into 200 ml of purified water. The resulting gum should be left for 10 minutes before the formation of a thin foam.
- Two of the resulting mixtures are thoroughly mixed together, and the resulting dough is left for a short while until it forms small bubbles.
- In the fermented mass pour the sunflower oil and add a pinch of salt. In the event that you want to get thinner pancakes, then you need to add the remaining water. The dough is rhythmically mixed using a mixer or an ordinary whisk.
- With a well-heated frying pan, which is carefully lubricated with oil, bake yeast pancakes using the usual method of preparation.
Moroccan pancakes-flat cakes
If you already get bored with the classic variations of cooking, then you'll definitely like Moroccan pancakes with manna flour.
All you need:
- 1.5 cups of manga;
- 0.5 cups of wheat flour;
- 0.5 tsp.baking powder;Honey Baking Powder Munk
- 0.5 tsp.dry yeast;
- 1 egg;
- 2 cups of water;
- a pinch of salt;
- 50 g of butter;
- 50 g of honey.
- It's best to make semolina flour yourself. To do this, using a mixer, grind ordinary semolina in such a way that small grains remain.
- Choosing a convenient container for the preparation of dough, put the yeast there and fill them with warm water.
- Next, we add wheat and semolina flour, egg, baking powder to our container and carefully mix the resulting mass. Pour a pinch of salt and continue to rhythmically stir the mixture. Beat the dough for 5-7 minutes, then remove it for 2 hours in a warm place.
- As soon as the dough increases in volume, try not to interfere anymore. Ready mass with a ladle poured on a hot pan and fry pancakes only on one side.
- You do not need to use oil during roasting. After frying a pancake on one side, remove it, lubricate it with a mixture of melted butter and honey and wrap it. In the end, you can pour the cooked pancakes with the remaining honey oil.
Eager to pancakes on the water without any difficulties any housewife can, and the presented recipes will surely please all lovers of delicious delicacies.
An excellent addition to sweet pancakes will be cottage cheese, jam, jam, condensed milk, chocolate, honey and other fruit fillings. If you plan to stuff a dish with meat or mushrooms, in this case add less sugar to the dough, and grease the pan with ordinary fat.
- The frying pans used very strongly affect the taste of cooked pancakes. Now on sale it is possible to see set of the most various блинниц, but any of them can not be compared with a sound cast-iron frying pan. If you can find it, then the cooking process will delight you with a truly tasty and fragrant result.
- The main ingredient on which the taste of the dish depends is the eggs. Culinary experts recommend to whip the yolk and protein separately during the preparation of the dough and then mix these two components together.
- Back in ancient times, various finely chopped ingredients were added to the finished pancake dough, which gave the pancakes an unusual taste. It could be boiled eggs, green onions, meat and other food products. To make the pancakes extremely delicate and delicious, add grated carrots to the dough. Such an additional ingredient will give the dish a special taste, and your relatives will require from you one more additional portion of delicious treats.