Open in the cold winter evenings jars with billets very nice. The kitchen is immediately filled with the scents of summer, you can add delicious vegetables to the dishes.
In addition, salting allows you to save vegetables almost in their original form: they have not only bright saturated taste, amazing aroma, but almost all the original valuable substances. There are such tomatoes, cucumbers, lecho and mushrooms are really very useful.
Great, when you make blanks without vinegar. Then the contents of the can give the body only benefit, does not affect the stomach.
Even sensitive people will be able to enjoy such preparations, as the sharpish burning vinegar in them is absent.
How to make blanks without vinegar? Remember a few recipes, simple secrets of salting and pickling. You will enjoy wonderful vegetables all year round.
Delicious blanks for the winter without vinegar
You can make a variety of delicious blanks for the winter without vinegar, if you remember several recipes, pay attention to useful tips. Indeed, canned without adding vinegar is much more pleasant, in addition, you better preserve the natural taste and aroma of vegetables.
However, you can not forget about safety, so you will need to carefully monitor the cleanliness of cans and the quality of the products used.
How to sterilize cans - video, 5 ways:
Without vinegar, you can roll tomatoes, eggplants and peppers, beets and cabbage, adzhika and cucumbers, cook pickled mushrooms and squash. There are practically no restrictions!
Lovers can even carrots, peas and corn cobs. Choose an option to your liking and start cooking.
Lecho for the winter without vinegar
Many people gladly eat lecho. The long-known dish attracts relatively simple cooking, a bouquet of flavors and aromas, richness of vitamins and minerals.
Someone more to the liking for sharper blanks, so the mistresses roll up the banks of vinegar, plentifully fill everything with black pepper and spices. Lovers of a healthy lifestyle, who generally do not want to put the body under attack, prefer to do a gentle lecho.
It is worth remembering the lecho recipe without vinegar, if you decide to make the preparation spicy, but completely safe. When you roll up the cans without vinegar, in the future such a dietary lecho can be given even to the kids.
The cooking algorithm is quite simple.
- tomatoes( 5 kg),
- Bulgarian peppers( 3 kg) in different colors,
- spices and herbs.
- You will also need a carnation, black pepper peas, you can add a few cloves of garlic.
- it is desirable to use olive oil,
- will need citric acid.
How to cook lecho without vinegar:
- Tomatoes must be peeled. Great, if you get rid of it and peppers. To do this, tomatoes should be scalded with boiling water, and then put in a saucepan with cold water. The skin instantly disappears. It's a little more difficult to work with peppers. They will need to be slightly welded, it takes 4-5 minutes. Then drain the water and pepper the peppers into a colander, then send them to a pan of ice water. Peel easy to remove!
- Now it's time to cook tomatoes and peppers for salting. It is necessary to remove the middle peas from tomatoes, to extract pips from seeds and green stems. It's great if your lecho does not have seeds. Use only the flesh of tomatoes, so lecho had the perfect taste, you did not disturb the seeds.
- Peppers and tomatoes need to be cut into large enough pieces. The best option is to cut tomatoes in large cubes, and cut the peppers along long wide strips.
- Peppers and tomatoes boil for 10 minutes. Salt( 2-3 tablespoons) and sugar( 1.5 cups) add to taste. It is advisable to pour in a spoonful of olive oil. Add the citric acid. For two liters of lecho you will need a teaspoon of acid.
- Prepare the cans. They need to be carefully sterilized, can be processed in a saucepan with boiling water.
- At the bottom of the cans lay your spices, herbs, you can send cloves of garlic, cloves and pepper to the same place. Some housewives also use onion-cut rings. He gives leche piquancy.
- Lecho pour on cans and roll.
Your lecho without vinegar is ready!
Lecho without vinegar and oil
Have you decided to make blanks for the winter without vinegar? You can right now remember an excellent lecho recipe, in which there will be no vinegar, butter. In general, this piece is dietary.
You can completely abandon the spices, but at the same time your lecho will immediately conquer a delicate taste and rich aroma! There are a few secrets.
- First of all, take care of choosing good vegetables. Each pepper should be beautiful, ripe, not to have any damage on the skin, dents, scratches. Pedicels should be strong and exude a specific flavor of Bulgarian peppers and herbs. Tomatoes should also choose ripe, saturated colors, without damage.
- Be sure to save your peppers and tomatoes from the skin. Tomatoes for this are steamed, and peppers are boiled for 5 minutes. Then they must be immediately cooled in water.
How to cook lecho without vinegar and oil:
- Thoroughly peel tomatoes( 3 kg) and peppers( 1 kg) from seeds, pedicels, seed boxes.
- Take half of your tomatoes, a few peppers. Cut them small enough. Add the white and purple onions cut into small cubes. Put everything in a frying pan and simmer without oil, adding a little sugar( 3 tablespoons) and salt( 1 tablespoon).
- Cut the remaining vegetables into large pieces. They need to boil for 25 minutes.
- Banks need to be sterilized. At the bottom, put only a couple of leaves of black currant, two cloves.
- Mix and mix the boiled and stewed vegetables. Keep all the sauce that was formed during the fire. The resulting mass of pour on the banks and roll.
Your dietary lecho is ready! It will give the body only useful substances. Such lecho can be eaten even by babies, people with GI diseases. The most delicate mass will not do much harm, but it will allow you to strengthen your health, provide you with vitamins.
Lecho Belarusian without vinegar
Now you will learn how to prepare a real Belarusian lecho without adding vinegar. This lecho has a particularly bright flavor, rich taste, but it does not use vinegar and citric acid.
If desired, you can add oil, but this ingredient is also not mandatory. Pay attention to all the nuances, so that your workpiece is delicious and useful.
- First prepare tomatoes and sweet peppers. Choose large red peppers( 10 pieces), large tomatoes( 3 kg) of darker shades. For a change, you can add 2-3 yellow peppers, a few small yellow tomatoes.
- Tomatoes and peppers free from skin, seeds, pedicels.
- Take a few tomatoes and peppers, finely chop them. Also select one large white bulb. It will need to be cut into small cubes.
- Pour a spoonful of olive oil into a frying pan, warm it up. Spread the finely chopped vegetables. Add sugar( 1 glass) and salt( 1-2 tablespoons) to taste. Grind several large cloves of garlic and also send them to a pan. Fry the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Cut the remaining tomatoes, peppers into large pieces. They need to cook for 30 minutes.15 minutes before the end of cooking, add the sauteed vegetables into the pan, after draining excess water. All the liquid must then be in the jars.
- Banks should be sterilized. At their bottom, put a sheet of black currant, spices, French mustard and cloves, peppercorns.
- When your lecho is ready, it must be poured into cans. Try to make sure that the jars are filled to the brim.
- You can roll up your Belarusian lecho!
It is worth noting that for lovers of more bright tastes and smells, a billet is more suitable, in which fresh garlic is added. To make it, you need to cut two cloves of garlic with plates and lay the jars to the bottom, right in the spice, and already pour the boiled vegetable mixture from above.
Tomatoes for the winter without vinegar
Tomatoes are very popular, which is not surprising. Billets from tomatoes can be added to various dishes, used as an independent snack. At your fingertips there will always be fragrant, delicious, almost fresh tomatoes that have preserved all their useful properties.
Preserving tomatoes for the winter without vinegar - video:
Preservation of tomatoes without vinegar also ensures their safety if you carefully sterilize the banks and monitor the cleanliness, hygiene. Remember simple tips and recipes for cooking canned tomatoes without vinegar.
- You can preserve tomatoes using citric acid. Usually two liters you need a little less than one teaspoon of acid.
- Some landladies prefer to do without preservatives at all, leaving the tomatoes in their original form. It is extremely important to treat the cans well, and tomatoes should be salted cold. You will not fill the tomatoes with hot, but pre-cooled brine. Such tomatoes will keep a fresh taste, will be hard enough.
- You can add marinades to tomatoes, combine them with grapes, lemon slices, slices of bell pepper and onions. Original taste has tomatoes, which are salted with cornichons, sharp peppers.
- Tomatoes can be rolled in the form of a paste, cut them in small pieces, pre-stew. Mistresses with pleasure prepare tomatoes, which simultaneously resemble lecho and tomato paste. In them there are pieces, thick sauce. This mixture is successfully supplemented by olive oil.
- Different ways to make salty and sweet tomatoes, you can choose your choice of pickled tomatoes.
- It is desirable to pay more attention to preparing tomatoes for pickling. You need to carefully choose tomatoes, it is good to peel them from the skin and seeds.
Each tomato should be smooth, quality. Make sure that there are no dents, darkness, damage on the peel. Such tomatoes are much tastier, they are safe.
When you have learned the basic nuances of salting tomatoes without vinegar, it's time to remember simple recipes, choose the ones you like and start cooking.
Tomatoes with grapes without vinegar
You can make delicious tomatoes with grapes without vinegar. Such canned food has an original taste, an unusual aroma, attracted by a non-trivial combination of tastes of tomatoes and grapes.
For cooking you will need:
- large grape,
- small grape seedless,
- small ripe tomatoes, you can use small cherry tomatoes,
- a little cloves and peppers peas.
It is important to preserve the tender taste and aroma of grapes, which will perfectly emphasize the attractiveness of tomatoes.
How to preserve tomatoes with grapes without vinegar:
- It is better not to clean tomatoes. Choose only whole tomatoes, sufficiently dense.
- Large grapes must be cleaned from bones. You put it on the bottom of the can with cloves and pepper, spices.
- Wash the jars thoroughly. They should be sterilized in an oven or pan.
- Prepare brine( for 1.5 liters of water - 2 tablespoons of salt), cool it. You can add sugar( 1.5 tablespoons) or according to your taste.
- Stack tomatoes and small grapes pitted in cans tight enough, but do not apply effort.
- Now that there are spices, grapes and tomatoes in the jars, it's time to pour them in a cool brine. Immediately roll up your canned food.
Tomatoes with grapes are ready!
Canned tomatoes without vinegar
Preserving tomatoes without vinegar requires special attention. It is important to remember that tomatoes should be fresh, whole, it is desirable to wash them. It is necessary to carefully sterilize the cans and monitor the cleanliness.
As a preservative, you can use citric acid, which will perfectly replace vinegar. If the cans are well-processed, tomatoes can also be preserved without acid. A good option is to make salting in a cold way.
Let's consider a simple recipe for preserving tomatoes without vinegar.
- Choose a medium-sized tomato. They should be ripe, smooth, with intact skin.
- Take a few cloves of garlic, a bulb, a small carrot.
- Stock up with spices, French mustard, dill, black currant leaves and cloves.
- Immediately prepare a strong pickle( for 1 liter of water - 3 teaspoons of salt), add into it citric acid( 0.5 tsp), a little sugar( 10 g).
- Process the cans. They can not be wiped off after sterilization!
- Put the spices on the bottom. Cut diced carrots, thin onions rings. Send vegetables to the bottom of the jar along with whole cloves of garlic.
- Put tomatoes in cans.
- It remains only to pour brine in the jars and roll them.
Your tomatoes are ready!
Marinated tomatoes without vinegar
Now even pickled tomatoes are cooked without vinegar. To do this you will need a lot of spices, citric acid, black pepper and red. It is better to choose small cherry tomatoes, so that they even more salted and had the most intense taste.
- Choose only ripe tomatoes. Do not use tomatoes if they have the slightest signs of damage. A good option is to buy small tomatoes of different shades. The combination of yellow and red tomatoes in itself causes an appetite.
- Be sure to choose a bouquet of spices to your liking. It can include French mustard, bay leaves, peppercorns and cloves, dill with seeds. Remember that you can not put too much bay leaves, because it can make tomatoes bitter.
- 2 liters of water,
- 2 tbsp.l.salt,
- 8 tbsp.l.sugar,
- and also - sharp peppers. They should be added in moderation so that tomatoes do not become too sharp. One two-liter jar is enough for two small pieces of pepper.
You can pour tomatoes with hot brine, but then add citric acid to it. Leave all the spices on the bottom of the jar, but one piece of hot pepper can be placed directly in the middle. In the process of pickling, the jars will need to be turned several times.
Pickled tomatoes without vinegar are an excellent option for any feast, in addition, they will be a great addition for different dishes.
Tomatoes salted without vinegar
Try to cook different kinds of tomatoes. Very popular is always salted tomatoes without vinegar. They are easy to prepare, salted out in about 15 days, remain very fragrant and juicy.
- You will need peppercorns, a little cloves and horseradish, dill with seeds. You can add a little bit of garlic and onions.
- Brine: for 1 liter of water - 30 g of salt, 3 g of garlic, 20 g of dill, 3 grams of horseradish( root), 2 peas of sweet pepper.
- When you are preparing the brine, it is desirable to supplement it with citric acid. So your tomatoes will be kept better.
How to cook salted tomatoes without vinegar:
- Put the pepper, spices, chopped onions and cloves of garlic on the bottom of the sterilized jar.
- Carefully pack the tomatoes so that they are tight enough against each other, but do not crumple.
- Pour brine into the jars.
If you want to get more piquant tomatoes, it is worth adding two small pieces of hot pepper to the spices.
Tomatoes without vinegar sweet
More and more people are happy to cook sweet tomatoes. They resemble tomato paste, lecho, have a delicate taste. Of course, such blanks are best done without vinegar.
You can stay on the standard version. You just take the tomatoes and salivate them in the usual way, but at the same time add more sugar. Some housewives generally minimize the amount of salt, and as a preservative use citric acid.
There is also a more original recipe.
- Take the selected tomatoes, several bell peppers, one onion and a carrot.
- For spices use French mustard, dill.
- One tomato, the Bulgarian peppers free from peel, seeds. Cut thin onions into rings, cut small carrots into small cubes. Put the whole mixture on the bottom of the jar with French mustard and dill.
- On top lay out whole tomatoes.
- Brine with a minimum amount of salt, add citric acid and more sugar.
- Pour sweet water into jars. You can roll up.
Remember that it is extremely important to carefully roll such cans using only sterilized clean cans.
Solim cucumbers for the winter without vinegar: several secrets of
Solim cucumbers without vinegar? Have you decided to try to make canned foods without the usual acetic acid? Then you will find useful tips and recipes.
- Of course, first of all you need to pay attention to the purity of your cans. They must first be thoroughly rinsed, and then processed in an oven or saucepan. Covers you will use new ones. The tempering tool must also be of high quality, otherwise the bank may be unsealed.
How to prepare salted cucumbers for the winter without vinegar - video recipe:
- Well choose cucumbers for your preparations. They should be ripe, have a rich color and characteristic odor. It is desirable to use medium-sized cucumbers. Some people prefer small cucumbers, but it is important to know for sure that this is a special variety, and not just unripe cucumbers.
- Cucumbers without vinegar can be salted cold. Then you do not even have to add lemon acid. You just take the necessary spices, cucumbers, cook and cool the brine.
- Hot cucumbers are also salted without vinegar, but it is still desirable to add a little citric acid in such cases. Pickling cucumbers without vinegar requires a careful attitude, since it is very important to ensure their safety, safety of blanks.
- Fine taste and aroma will have cucumbers if you use blackcurrant leaves. Add them in the spices to the bottom of the jars, put them on top. Remember that there must be water between the leaves and the lid.
Just grab a fork and carefully puncture each cucumber. They will become surprisingly fragrant in the brine, which will freely penetrate inside.
- Some make real juicy pickled cucumbers without vinegar. To do this, it is enough to take one spicy pepper, cut it into small pieces and spread it over the jars. Two-liter capacity is enough for two pieces. Note: cucumbers do not need to be pierced! Otherwise, the pepper can make them excessively bitter.
- A well-delicited taste and aroma of salted cucumbers is a laurel leaf. But with it you need to be careful.
- Very original taste and aroma will have pickles if you add mustard seeds, pieces of bell pepper and onions, whole garlic cloves.
Experiment, show imagination and create new recipes. In the blanks, you can combine different vegetables, herbs, achieving different effects.
Interesting salting of cucumbers without vinegar
You can pickle cucumbers in the usual way, use cold brine, add citric acid to the water for salting. Combine different spices, seasonings and herbs, add vegetables.
Remember one more interesting recipe.
- Take the small cucumbers. Cut off the tips, puncture each cucumber with a fork once.
- Choose cherry tomatoes, medium sized carrots and bell peppers, several large cloves of garlic.
- Cut the carrots into cubes, cut the pepper into long slices, split the garlic in half.
- Put the leaves of black currant, laurel leaf, French mustard and bell pepper to the bottom of the jar. Then send the cut vegetables.
- Now lay the cucumber as tightly as possible.
- Pickle is hot, add a little citric acid to it. Three teaspoons is enough for a teaspoon.
- When cucumbers with vegetables are filled to the edge of the can, you can start rolling.
Evaluate the spicy taste of the original cucumber! Seeding cucumbers without vinegar is a great way to preserve.
Eggplant for the winter without vinegar
Love eggplants, want to always have them on hand? Just roll these delicious vegetables into jars without vinegar and enjoy the aubergines at any time! They can be eaten as an independent dish, used as an additive to other products.
- First, choose a good large eggplant. They should be smooth, without dents and darkening on the peel.
- Take one tomato, a bell pepper, a large onion and a few cloves of garlic.
- It is better to use a small bay leaf, peppercorns and a little dill with seeds as spices.
- In the pickle is to add a little bit of citric acid. One teaspoon is enough for three liters.
- Prepare eggplant, other vegetables. The onions must be cut into cubes, the peppers cut into rings. Garlic is divided into quarters. Eggplant completely clean from the cores, peduncles, peel and cut into thick circles.
- Eggplant should be fried in olive oil. Pre-fry the onion until golden, then add the eggplant, all your vegetables.
- When the vegetables are well fried, you can pour in water and stew for about 30 minutes.
- Mix your vegetables with the prepared brine, preserving all the sauce obtained from the stew.
- Spread the spices on the bottom of the jar, and then pour the stewed vegetables.
- You can roll up the cans.
If you like a more piquant taste, you can put one finely chopped clove of garlic directly on the bottom of the jar. Then your aubergines will be sharp, fragrant.
Pepper for the winter without vinegar
It is very good to pickle the Bulgarian pepper without vinegar for the winter. Such a procurement takes very little time, but then you can enjoy fragrant pieces of pepper at any time. In pepper will be preserved all vitamins, valuable substances.
There is a good recipe for canning peppers.
- Choose several large multi-colored peppers. It's good, if basically you will use red pepper, because it has the most intense taste and aroma.
- Empty the peppers from the skin. First boil them for five minutes, then hold in ice water. Peel away immediately.
- Separate from the pepper stems, take out the seed boxes and all the seeds.
- Take one small carrot, onion and hot pepper.
- You only need two small pieces of pepper. Carrots cut into thick rings, divide onions into narrow slices.
- Peppers cut into long, wide strips.
- Make the pickle. To do this you will need salt, sugar and citric acid.
- Take the sterilized jar and spread the French mustard, two cloves and three peas. There it is necessary to send onions, carrots and two pieces of hot pepper.
- Now put in your jar your mixture of bell peppers and pour it all over with hot brine.
- The bank has only to roll up.
Remember that it is important for you to keep the delicate taste of peppers. Vegetables only underline it, you do not have to shift the spicy pepper.
Adjika for the winter without vinegar: recipe
You will always need Adzhika without vinegar. It can be perfectly prepared at home, but for this you must always use citric acid. Then your adzhika will be well kept.
- First, prepare vegetables and herbs. It is best to make ajiku from tomatoes, garlic and bell pepper, hot pepper.
- Adjika will have a surprisingly rich taste if you add thyme, cilantro and dill, basil, black currant leaves and a little bay leaf to it.
- Choose spices, spices. You will need black ground pepper, red pepper.
- Be sure to use not only garlic slices, but also crushed garlic, as it will give adzhika a unique aroma.
- You can add plums and apples, horseradish or eggplants to the adzhika. Any vegetables will only decorate it.
- Vegetables can be simply chopped and sent to a jar, but many housewives prefer to pre-cook them, fry them.
- Spices, herbs and spices need not just spread on the bottom of jars, but necessarily mix with the total mass of vegetables.
- Do not forget to add to your adzhika citric acid, salt and sugar to taste.
Excellent option - to prepare adzhika for different recipes, using vegetables and herbs at will. Then you will have a whole collection of wonderful additives to dishes with a variety of flavor tints.
Beetroot and cabbage for the winter without vinegar
Not all can conserve beets and cabbage, but true gourmets have long appreciated the excellent taste of such billets. You can use different recipes, here we will give one of the most interesting.
- First, carefully select the beets. It should be medium in size, have a rich color. It is better to take three or four small beets.
- Pick up cabbage, three small carrots.
- Carrots must be grated without boiling.
- Cut cabbage with thin straws. It must be cut carefully so that there are not too large, thick pieces left. Then sprinkle the cabbage with a large salt and squeeze it. Must appear juice, let the cabbage crunch.
- Boil the beet until half cooked and grate too.
- Take bay leaves, cloves, peppercorns. All this put on the bottom of the jars, add a few very small cloves of garlic. Ideally, if you use young garlic.
- Mix the carrots, cabbage and beets, add sugar and salt to taste.
- Make a brine with a little salt and citric acid.
- Fill the jar with the vegetable mixture, fill with brine.
- Now you can roll your beets.
Note: you can cook the same beet, but do not add cabbage and carrots to it, but the taste will not be so rich and rich.
Borsch for the winter without vinegar
You do not like to cook, but do you eat borsch with pleasure? Do you always dream of having ready-to-cook food? Now you can cook a magnificent borscht instantly, taking a jar of canned vegetables and adding to the pan an ordinary stewed beef! The main thing is to stock up the ready-made vegetables in the banks.
There is a good recipe for canned borscht without vinegar. Of course, meat itself is not necessary to add to the banks, but the vegetable base will be present there in full.
- First, select quality vegetables. You will need: carrots, beets, cabbage and garlic, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers.
- Take the greens and spices. Be sure to store peppercorns, bay leaf and dill with seeds.
How to cook borscht for the winter:
- Cut tomatoes and Bulgarian peppers into cubes, having previously released from the skin and seeds, peduncles.
- Cabbage finely chop, sprinkle with large salt and squeeze well. Cut the onions into large cubes, cut the garlic into halves.
- Cook the carrots and beets until half cooked. Carrots cut into circles, beetroot sodium on a coarse grater. Fry the onion until golden brown.
- Mix all your vegetables, add salt and pepper to taste.
- At the bottom of the canisters lay spices, greens, fresh garlic and dill, bay leaf.
- Put vegetables in a jar and then fill with brine. In it, you need to add citric acid.
- Banks can only be rolled up.
Please note: this is a recipe for preserving borsch, in which the vegetables will be brought only until half-ready. In this case, the vegetables perfectly preserve the aroma and taste. You can first extinguish all the vegetables, but only after that roll them into the jars.
Marinated mushrooms without vinegar
A wonderful taste and aroma will please the pickled mushrooms without vinegar. They will keep all the useful substances, they will seem almost fresh.
You can marinate mushrooms, honey agarics, ceps, any other kinds. It is important to use exactly the mushrooms that you like best.
- To start, select the mushrooms. They should be fresh, smooth, without damage.
- Wash the mushrooms, cut the roots and lower parts of the legs, clean the hats and legs well.
- Soak the mushrooms in lightly salted water for half an hour.
- Boil the mushrooms for 25 minutes, then drain and cook for another hour and a half.
- Take the spices, a little dill and basil, a few peppercorns. In the marinade add sugar and salt to taste, citric acid.
- Cut boiled mushrooms into small pieces.
- At the bottom of the banks lay out spices, greens.
- Add mushrooms to the jar, pour in the brine.
- Mushrooms are ready to roll.
Remember that it is better not to cut small mushrooms at all. Then they will be very fragrant and juicy.
Caviar without caviar
Caviar can be bought in ready-made form, but real gourmets prefer to do it themselves. You will be able to pick up the perfect flavor bouquet, make caviar just as you want.
An excellent option - to roll caviar without vinegar, so that the vegetables remain fragrant, preserved the natural tastes of taste. When you are able to preserve caviar, it is advisable to use citric acid. For two liters of calves, one teaspoon of acid is enough.
- Take selected tomatoes and carrots, zucchini and eggplant, onion, garlic, bell pepper.
- Remove tomatoes and pepper from the peel, remove the seeds.
- Brush zucchini and eggplant, cut out the middle.
- Carrots need to be grated, chop the garlic finely.
- Cut the onions into small cubes, tomato and peppers, zucchini and eggplants cut into larger pieces. Onions and carrots fry in a skillet in olive oil. Add dill and basil.
- Mix all the vegetables and cook them in a frying pan until completely cooked.
- Add the brine with citric acid in the vegetables.
- Lay the squash in cans and roll them.
For example, someone puts more eggplant, and someone likes caviar, in which there are a lot of tomatoes.
It all depends on your taste. A good idea is to preserve different versions of caviar.
Do cans without vinegar of different kinds! You will always have wonderful vegetables on the table, useful, tasty and fragrant. They will allow to strengthen health and decorate any dish, give the body vitamins and valuable substances.