Do you want to lose weight without experiencing hunger? It is quite possible. Perlova for weight loss is suitable for those who care about their body. After all, properly cooked croup will help to remove from the body toxins and toxins, accumulated in it for several years.
Benefits and Harms of Slimming Pillows
Pearl barley is obtained by grinding whole grains of barley. People from ancient times have used this cereal not only for making delicious dishes, but also as a medicinal product.
Ingredients and useful properties of weight loss pearls
As a part of the pearl bar there are:
- Vitamins of the groups PP, A, B and E.
- Microelements( iron, phosphorus, calcium and others).
- Easily assimilated vegetable protein.
- It is known that lysine causes a feeling of satiety. This sensation persists for several hours.
- It promotes the production of collagen, a protein that provides elasticity of the skin.
- Regular use of pearl barley for weight loss promotes normal emptying of the intestine. And all thanks to the rich fiber content.
- Barley, from which the croup is obtained, is used in folk medicine as a diuretic. And it perfectly eliminates inflammation and spasms.
Contra-indications for weight loss
Despite a lot of useful properties, pearl barley is not suitable for everyone. Who should not use it? Contraindications are:
- Increased gastric acidity.
- A tendency to frequent constipation.
- Intolerance to vegetable protein.
- Gastrointestinal problems.
Will the pearl barbage help to lose weight?
Many women are looking for effective ways to lose weight. Some people arrange a multi-day hunger strike. Others do not get out of the gym. Such methods harm the body. Losing weight should be gradual and comfortable.
- Perlovka will remove slags and harmful compounds. Indicators of body cleansing are increased sweating and frequent urination.
- The next stage will be the burning of fatty deposits. At a relatively low calorie content, the pearl barrel can cause a sense of satiety.
Perlovka is used by for carrying out a mono-diet. Its conditions are simple:
- You eat only a porridge cooked from water, prepared from 0,5-1 cups of cereals.
- We distribute the pearl barley for 4-5 receptions.
- Sugar and salt are banned.
- From drinks are allowed: green tea and unsweet compote.
- For successful weight loss, as well as removal of slags and edema a day, you need to drink 1.5-2 liters of clean water.
- A more gentle option is the combination of 500 grams of pearl barley with other products. This type of food can be taken as a basis for a 7 or 14-day diet.
Calorie content of the piercer
Caloric content of cereals - 320 kcal( in dry form).The energy value of porridge depends on the duration of cooking.
In the multivarcan groats can be welded without soaking. This approach will save time and save a maximum of useful substances. For an hour the pearl barbecue will boil and increase in volume 4 times. As a result, from ½ cup dry cereals will produce almost 500 grams of porridge. And this is only 250 kcal.
How to cook a pearl barley
- Soak the croup for 10-12 hours. You can leave it all night. During this time, its mass will increase substantially.
- In the morning we wash the pearl barley.
- Transfer to a pan and cook for 20-25 minutes. We remind you that salt and sugar can not be added to the porridge. Otherwise, weight loss will not occur.
- In the multiquark porridge prepared for 1 hour and does not require pre-soaking.
We make the menu for weight loss
- Portion of pearl barley can be supplemented with boiled beets, fresh cucumbers and tomatoes, as well as finely chopped cauliflower.
- Two times a week, cook a pair of sea fish.
- Sweetheads can diversify their diet with fruits that contain fiber. These include pears, avocados, grapefruits and bananas. From the fruit we remove the skin, and the pulp is sent to the blender for the subsequent grinding and turning into a puree.
- For breakfast, you can eat an omelet made from milk and one egg( 120 kcal).But the rest of the meals should include a pearl barley.
- In the menu, vegetable soups-mashed potatoes( 30-50 kcal / 100 g), low-fat cottage cheese with raisins and 100 g of boiled chicken breast( without skin) are allowed.
Prohibited foods that should not be consumed with a pearl barley during weight loss
- Raw vegetables and fruits that contain coarse fiber. Their simultaneous use with pearl barley causes abdominal pain and constipation.
- Bran, dried fruits, black bread and juices with pulp.
- Dairy products made from acidophilus. If you use a pearl bar at the same time as yogurt or kefir, strong gas formation may occur.
Recipes of dietary dishes for weight loss
Recipe №1.Soup from perlovka
- 2-3 potatoes;
- 1.5 liters of vegetable broth;
- Glass of pearl barley;
- Medium bulb;
- Two carrots;
- A bunch of parsley;
- Lavrushka - 2 leaves;
How to cook pearl soup:
- We clean onions and carrots. Whole place them in a pot of water. We cook until ready. The result is a fragrant vegetable broth. Carrot and onion we take out and throw out.
- Pour the pearl barley into a bowl. Fill with boiling water. Leave for half an hour, closing the lid. During this time it will soften, and, therefore, it will be cooked faster. After 30 minutes, send the croup to the boiling broth. We record 8-10 minutes.
- Rinse and clean the second carrot and potatoes. Cut them into cubes and put them into the soup. We cook for 20 minutes. We add a little bit of salt. Spoon soup on plates, sprinkled with chopped greens.
Recipe No.2.Raspberry with raisins in multivark without soaking
- 1 glass of pearl barley,
- a handful of raisins,
- 3 glasses of cold water,
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Wash the perl in several waters( 3-5 times).
- Remove raisins from debris and leave to soak for 15 minutes in boiling water.
- Then drain the water from the pearl barley, put the croup in the multivark and fill it with 3 glasses of fresh water.
- There also add the swollen raisins and salt. Mix and put on the "Buckwheat" for 1 hour.
Delicious and healthy slimming breakfast is ready. Bon Appetit!
Recipe # 3.Fish cutlets with pearl barley in the steamer
- Medium bulb.
- 2/3 cup of pearl barley.
- 500 g of tilapia fillet.
- Greens to taste.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
How to cook cutlets with pearl barley:
- Rinsing the rump. Pour it into the plate.
- Remove the husks from the onions. Flesh cut into large pieces.
- Fish fillet is washed with tap water. Divide into 3-4 parts.
- Groats, as well as pieces of fish and onions are passed through a meat grinder.
- The resulting mass of salt, add greens. We form cutlets from it. We send them to the steamer. We cook 20 minutes. Grated carrot or beetroot may serve as a side dish.
Recipe # 4.Berry with vegetables
- 2 garlic cloves.
- 1 tbsp.l.grated cheese.
- 200 grams of pearl barley.
- Olive oil.
- 3 tomatoes.
- Sweet peppers - 2 pieces.
- Medium bulb.
- 2 zucchini;
- One eggplant.
Practical part of the recipe:
- The whole peppers are baked in the oven. It will take no more than 20 minutes. Then we take out and cut into thin rings. Zucchini and eggplant wash with water. We remove the tails and leaves. They need to be cut into circles. We send it to the frying pan and fry it, using olive oil.
- Cut the tomatoes. We remove the husks from onions and garlic. Grind them( preferably cubes).
- Put tomatoes, onions and garlic in a blender. The resulting sauce is poured into a bowl. Then add a little olive oil and spices.
- We take a large and flat salad bowl. The first layer is laid boiled barley. Then come the vegetables. We pour it all with tomato sauce. The final layer will be grated cheese.
Recipe # 5.Pearl barley with mushrooms
- 50 g hard cheese;
- 1/3 cup of white wine( preferably semi-dry);
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- medium bulb;
- 150 g of mushrooms;
- 100 g butter cream( you can not add);
- 300 grams of pearl barley;
- 500 ml of vegetable broth;
- little vegetable oil.
- Krupu washed and soaked overnight. This will shorten the cooking time to 1 hour. In the morning, merge the remaining liquid, and put the groats into a plate.
- We clean the bulb from the husk. Grind it. Fry in a pan using vegetable oil. Once the onion gets a pleasant golden hue, you can add crushed garlic to it. Fry for 5 minutes.
- In the frying pan pour the barley. We pour in white wine. Then mix the ingredients. Gradually add hot vegetable broth. When the porridge swells, you can enter the following ingredient - chopped mushrooms. Mix again. Stew the dish until the mushrooms are ready. At the end of the process, salt and pepper. Pearl barbecue with mushrooms put in a plate. On top of the dish sprinkle with grated cheese and decorate with dill sprigs.
Reviews of the weight-loss pimper
Is it effective to lose weight? Is it worth it to waste time? Clarify the situation will help reviews of women who have tried the diet on themselves. What do they think about this?
- Almost half of women who left their testimonies speak of a significant reduction in weight( weight loss of 3-4 kg in 7 days).
- Many girls also noted that the skin on the face and hair began to look better.
Results of a diet on a pearl barley
Do not wait for miracles from cereals. This product does not have any fat-burning properties. Weight really goes away, but due to cleaning the intestines and removing excess fluid from the tissues.
- Thanks to the easy diuretic action of cereals, you will part with 1-2 kg. So you will lose weight, having spent unloading day on perlovke. For a week, you can reduce weight by 2-3 kg.
- If you enter a pearl barley in the diet for a long time, excluding refined fats and digestible carbohydrates and increasing physical activity, you can get amazing results.
With strict adherence to diet and regular exercise, you will get an excellent result in the form of weight loss. We wish you success in the fight against excess kilograms.