Bright holiday Easter means having some obligatory dishes on the table. One of them is cottage cheese Easter. Each hostess wants to surprise the guests with a new unusual version of this delicious dish. Very popular and loved by many Easter and condensed milk. It's easy to cook, but it tastes like a sweet and sweet dessert.
Curd pasta with condensed milk. The simplest recipe
It is sure to please sweet tooth. It looks like a slightly melted ice cream with a delicate caramel syrup. It is better to cook in families with young children. They will be delighted with this dessert.
- raisins - 2 tsp;
- regular or boiled condensed milk - 1 pot;
- sour cream 20% fat content - 500 ml;Boiled chicken yolks
- - 2 pieces;
- butter - 150 g;
- sachet of vanillin;
- curd - 800 g.
It is recommended to orient this amount in the following recipes below.
- Wipe the cottage cheese through a sieve. You can pass it through the meat grinder several times. Cottage cheese should become a thick mass without lumps.
- Boiled chicken yolks are rubbed on a very shallow grater. You can use a special egg.
- Thoroughly wash raisins, remove all garbage and bad berries. Pour boiling water. Prepared steamed raisins dried on a paper towel.
- Mix sour cream, crumbly yolk, cottage cheese mass.
- Lightly soften the butter. Melt it is not necessary. Mix with the resulting mass. Add vanillin and condensed milk.
- At the end mix with raisins. Stir still several times. You should get a thick and delicate mass of beige color.
- Take gauze and fold it in half a few times. The fabric should be tight and with small holes.
- Prepare a form for Easter. It can be bought at the store. If you do not have one at hand, you can use improvised tools, for example, a plastic plate for the first course.
- Make small holes in the form to drain the serum. That's why it is recommended to use plastic products, because they are easy to pierce.
- Billet wash, dry and lay inside the folded gauze.
- Fill with the received mass.
- The edges of the gauze wrap inside. Top with a jar of water.
- The mold itself needs to be placed in a deep container and put into the refrigerator. There, the dish must be kept for about 10 hours. Serum should be monitored and periodically drained.
- After the set time, the gauze is removed, the mass is laid out on the plate. Now Easter can be decorated with shavings of grated chocolate.
Easter from condensed milk with candied fruits
Before the holiday, every woman has a lot of trouble: you need to cook the necessary dishes, clean everything and decorate for the reception of guests. If time is pressing, a simple but very delicious recipe with condensed milk and candied fruits will help out. Many mistresses adore him: Easter pleases with pleasant taste and never lingers on the table.
- curd - 800 g;
- butter - 150 g;
- 2 cans of condensed milk;
- ready candied fruits( sold in stores), they can be made by yourself.
- Wipe all the cottage cheese with a sieve or mix well.
- Butter first freeze, and then rub on a fine grater.
- Mix in a single mass cottage cheese, condensed milk and butter. Stir until a thick, uniform mass is obtained.
- Add the resulting mixture of candied fruits, sugar and vanillin to taste.
- Prepare gauze and colander. Put the mass in there, cover the remaining gauze on top.
- Put a jar of water, and for a colander - capacity for whey. To hide in the refrigerator.
- If time permits, leave for 8-12 hours. If it does not exist, you can limit yourself to 5 hours.
- Before serving, the load is removed, and the mass is spread on the plate. Decorate the dish with candied fruits or dried fruit.
Tip. If you can not get good quality curd, you can do with the finished curd mass. It is more fatty and high-calorie, but Easter does not require much time for cooking. This option is done without the addition of sugar and butter, do not abuse and condensed milk: the curd mass and so very sweet.
Curd pasta with condensed milk and dried fruits. Recipe without raw eggs
If easter is done for the first time, you can pay attention to this recipe. It will work perfectly even for those who do not like to stand at the stove. The option is designed for those who do not favor raw eggs in dessert.
- sour cream - 500 g;
- cottage cheese - 800;
- evaporated milk - 1 can;
- oil - 150 g;
- vanilla sugar;Candied fruits or dried fruit;Ready-made edible ornaments
- Butter should be melt. This can be done with a microwave oven.
- Take a deep container. There to lay out cottage cheese, creamy melted butter, sour cream, add vanillin.
- Stir the entire mass with a fork. Then again, stop using an immersion blender. An alternative is a sieve or a meat grinder, but it is the blender that creates a delicate and mouth-watering dish.
- Prepare candied fruits or dried fruits. The latter should be cut into small pieces. This is especially true for dried apricots, dates and prunes.
- Connect to main body.
- Stir the dish with a spoon until a thick, uniform consistency is obtained. The dish should be a bit thin.
- Prepare the form and gauze, put Easter there, put a jar of water on top.
- Send to the fridge and cover with a press. Leave for 12 hours. After you get it and put it on the plate.
- A ready-made dish can be decorated. Suitable as the remains of dried fruits and candied fruits, as well as edible powder. Easter is ready.
Recipe for cottage cheese with condensed milk and fruit
This option is very sweet, so it is better to use sugar at a minimum. The dish satisfies hunger well.
- home-made cottage cheese 800 g;
- butter 150 g;
- half a can of condensed milk;
- one glass of sour cream;
- The first steps are similar to the steps from the previous recipes: wipe with a sieve or whip with a blender cottage cheese.
- Grind sugar in powder, add it together with sour cream to the resulting curd mixture. Add vanillin and condensed milk. Mix everything until a homogeneous, thick consistency is obtained. Put in the pasochnitsu, from the top put oppression and put in the refrigerator.
- After a few hours, remove and shift to a plate.
- Cut apples and bananas into small pieces. Put them a dish on top or around the edges.
An alternative to using the Pasochrona is the use of gelatin. Thanks to him, the mass thickens and acquires a clear form.
Simple recipe for tender easter with condensed milk
Before the holiday many women go shopping, check their home supplies for all the necessary products and ingredients. The next option is great for the busiest. You can use both your own home-made curd, and the finished curd mass. It is not necessary to purchase a special pasochnitsu, fit plates and containers of suitable shape.
- dry curd without whey or ready-made weight 800 g;
- butter 150 g;
- sour cream 500 g;
- condensed milk of 1 can;
- raisins or dried apricots;
- Wipe the cottage cheese through a sieve. The prepared mass is carefully stretched and well to prevent.
- Get out of the refrigerator and leave to melt at room temperature oil. Especially melt is optional.
- Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, condensed milk. Sugar and vanillin are added to taste.
- If the curd is used as the basis, you can mix all the ingredients and put them into the mold immediately. If Easter is prepared from natural cottage cheese, the whole mass is placed in the pasochnitsu.
- The inside is lined with food film. It is recommended to leave the edges hanging down.
- Close the entire mass with a film, place the load on top and put it in the refrigerator for the night.
- In the morning, get it and put it on the dish. If desired, decorate.
Useful advices for
Women who have a lot of experience in the preparation of curd tasty Easter give the following recommendations:
- It is advisable to slightly moisten the gauze so that the dish can be easily removed from the pasochnik.
- Dried fruits should not just be washed well, but carefully roasted and peeled. Otherwise, the dish will get dry debris, which is often found in dried fruits.
- You can flavor the dessert with a citrus peel.
- Best for Easter is thick and fatty sour cream. To make it not too wet, it is recommended to wrap it in cheesecloth and hang it to make the glass serum.
- It is better to keep the Easter in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours. Experienced housewives advise preparing a dish the day before.
- A nice variant with nuts is pleasant. It is necessary to take almond kernels, pour boiling water and leave for half an hour. Then the peel will be easy to remove.
Easter with condensed milk is a delicious and delicate dessert, loved by both children and adults. Many women bravely improvise, creating all the new interesting variations of this dish.