Facial adipes, or lipomas, are the formulations thatconsist of subcutaneous fat. They are not harmful to health, because not all people tend to remove them. Nevertheless, patients are often treated by doctors, to whom lipomas bring serious discomfort. How to get rid of such formations? For this it is recommended to contact a professional dermatologist or beautician.
Types of fatty acids
There are two main types of such formations on the skin:
- Milium. Such zhiroviki are found most often. They resemble white knots on the skin that protrude slightly above its surface. To the touch, such formations are quite dense, because they accumulate horny skin particles. From ordinary acne eruptions zhiroviki differ in the absence of excretory ducts. This means that they can not just be squeezed out. As a rule, miliums are formed in the region of the eyelids, the frontal zone and the wings of the nose.
- Xanthelases. Such formations are localized on the eyelids and are seals of a light shade. Similar adipocytes can appear in a single specimen or group. In some cases, several lipomas merge with each other. MILIUM Xantelasm
Both types of Wen do not cause pain and do not present any danger to people. However, a large amount of lime is a serious aesthetic problem, because they are difficult to hide.
Currently, doctors have not been able to reliably determine the causes of the appearance of adipose tissue on the skin. The main provoking factor is the violation of embryogenesis. Often, the appearance of lime is due to the following reasons:
- dysfunction of the digestive system;
- excessive exposure to ultraviolet radiation;
- diabetes mellitus;
- liver pathology;
- excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages;Excessive exposure to ultraviolet rays Diabetes mellitus Liver pathology Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Excessive amount of sweets and fatty foods in the diet;
- problems with cholesterol metabolism;
- skin care disorder;
- increased fat content of the epithelium. Excessive amount of sweets and fatty foods in the diet Skin care disorder Increased fat content of the epithelium
In about 50% of cases, the appearance of adipose tissue on the skin of the face is caused by a violation of metabolic processes and an increase in the level of cholesterol in the blood. In a quarter of cases, the problem lies in improper skin care. To make it healthy and beautiful, you should follow the rules of hygiene. Thanks to this it will be possible to prevent the formation of acne, lime and acne.
Also experts recommend to adhere to a special diet, because the excess consumption of fatty foods and sweets provokes a violation of fat metabolism.
Appearance of adipes on the face in most cases has an asymptomatic course. Pain sensations usually arise in the case of squeezing a large lipoma of blood vessels. Also, discomfort can be a consequence of the presence of nerve fibers inside the wen.
This facial formation is a small seal under the skin, which can have a white or yellow tint. At first, the lipomas are rather small and do not exceed 2-3 mm in diameter. Then they increase in size, but this is quite slow. Getting rid of the contents of a fatty is quite difficult, and this is its main difference from acne.
When performing palpation lipomas have a soft consistency, they are quite mobile and do not cause pain. In this case, people have both single and multiple formations. If the fatty glands are fairly close to the nerve endings, a slight soreness may occur with pressure.
Cosmetic methods of removing
Many people are interested in how to remove the adipic. Of course, for this purpose it is best to contact a professional cosmetologist or dermatologist. Thanks to special methods, you can quickly and painlessly get rid of this problem. The most common methods of treatment for adipose include the following:
- Mechanical cleansing. It consists in the autopsy of the wen and the purification of the capsule from the contents. This method is highly effective and can guarantee the desired results.
- Aspiration. If the lipoma is not developed sufficiently, puncture and aspiration can be used. During this procedure, a thin needle is used, through which fat is sucked. In this case, the shell remains intact. This method does not cause pain, but after a certain time new lesions may appear on the site of the removed lipoma. Mechanical cleaning Aspiration
- Application of laser action. This technique is considered the most progressive. However, before using it, an accurate diagnosis should be carried out.
- Coagulation or electrocoagulation. These methods allow achieving excellent results and at the same time completely eliminating the possibility of relapse. Minus the method is the appearance of pain. Nevertheless, the procedure itself lasts just a few minutes.
- Chemical peeling. This method not only helps to get rid of the wen, but also removes the ducts, as well as sebaceous seals. Laser Removal Electrocoagulation Chemical peeling
Conservative treatment with lime can be carried out using various ointments. They promote softening of tissues and normalization of blood circulation. In addition, these drugs restore metabolic processes.
- To eliminate adipose tissue, you can buy Vitamin Ointment and Vitamin A Ointment in the pharmacy. This treatment takes quite a long time - about 1 month. However, it allows to ensure good results.
- No less effective means is Vishnevsky's ointment. Although this drug has a not very pleasant smell, many use it, because it allows you to achieve good results. To eliminate the grease, you need to apply ointment to the problem area, and stick a plaster on top. After several procedures, education will disappear on its own.
- An alternative to this drug is the ichthyol ointment. It helps to draw purulent contents from the wound. In some cases, this drug copes with zhirovikami even better than the ointment Vishnevsky. There is an opinion that ichthyol ointment not only removes pus and curdled tissues, but also helps to avoid the formation of scars on the skin.
Despite the fact that weners in most cases are completely harmless formations on the skin, in some situations they are still transformed into malignant tumors. Therefore, to combat this problem, it is best to use the services of a doctor. For this purpose, it is recommended to contact a cosmetologist or dermatologist who will remove the wen with a laser.
However, you can try to clean small lipomas at home. For this, people's means should be used. The most effective compositions include the following:
- Lotion with pepper. To do this, use freshly ground black pepper. A small amount of this product is recommended to be poured onto a piece of cloth, first impregnating it with alcohol. Then put the resulting compress on the warten skin. The duration of the procedure should be 15-20 minutes. Such lotions are recommended to be done twice a day for 3 weeks. It is very important to be extremely cautious. Since this product contains alcohol, it can adversely affect dry or sensitive skin, creating serious discomfort and even new problems. Therefore, it is necessary to follow the reaction of the epithelium.
- Compress based on vodka and vegetable oil. To do this, you need to connect these components in the same proportions - it will be enough to take 30-40 g. The resulting composition soak a piece of gauze or cotton pad, then attach to the affected skin. This procedure is best done before bedtime. To achieve maximum effect, you should cover the compress with food film. Instead, you can use cellophane or polyethylene. It is recommended to wrap the skin with a warm cloth. The procedure should be performed daily until the adipes disappear.
- Ointment based on garlic and fat. To make the composition, you need to grind the ingredients in the blender. In this case, garlic should be 2 times less than fat. The resulting composition is recommended to process a fatty twice a day.
- Compression of aloe. To prepare the composition, you need to take a fresh leaf of the plant, wash and cut. Apply the aloe with a cut to the wen and stick it with a sticking plaster. Such a compress is best done before bedtime. Thanks to the regular application of aloe, it will be possible to reduce the wen to a small size. Then the lipoma is recommended to be pierced with a sterile needle and squeeze out the curdled substance. After that, you need to continue to make compresses until the problem disappears completely.
- Burdock root tincture. To make the composition, you need to grind the burdock root. To do this, you can use a meat grinder or blender. Then 0.5 kg of ground raw material pour 500 ml of vodka and leave to infuse. This should be done within a month. Once the product is ready, it must be drunk 2 times a day before meals. For 1 time you need to use 1 large spoon. Due to this, the fat will gradually decrease, and then disappear altogether.
How to get rid of fatty acids at home - video
Efficacy of cosmetic and home methods
Before choosing a way to fight against warts, you need to analyze the effectiveness of existing techniques:
- after using the products based on sheep fat or beekeeping products, lipomas decrease significantly in size;
- cosmetology procedures performed in the salon conditions do not leave traces on the skin;
- the use of a laser or electrocoagulation allows practically forever to solve this problem;
- application of compresses and alcohol infusions of medicinal plants allows fully withdrawing the fatty.
The main rule of effective treatment of adipose is the regularity of performing cosmetic procedures. Equally important is the adequacy of the choice of method of therapy.
In order not to have to deal with this problem, it is necessary to prevent the appearance of lipomas. This is especially true for those people who in the past removed zhiroviki. To prevent their appearance is quite simple - it is enough to lead a correct way of life and control your health.
So, the main preventive measures include the following:
- The right way of life. In order to prevent the appearance of lime, you need to consume enough vitamins and move more. It is very useful to walk in the fresh air, to swim. Thanks to these simple recommendations, you can restore metabolic processes in the body and facilitate the absorption of fats. Regular intake of vitamins Walking in the open air Swimming
- Healthy food. To avoid such problems, it is recommended to abandon fatty foods, smoked products, baked goods. The diet should be dominated by fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Skin Care. It is very important to systematically apply masks that contribute to a deep cleansing of the pore. Approximately 2 times a week it is recommended to do peelings and scrubs. Due to this, it will be possible to remove the dead skin particles and to clean the pores.
- Treatment of chronic kidney and thyroid pathologies. The correct work of the digestive system is also important. Healthy food Skin care Correct work of the digestive system
Widows on the face are a common problem that causes serious discomfort in many people. Such formations do not pose a health hazard, but they seriously damage the appearance of a person. That is why many people turn to cosmetologists for removal by lipomas. In order for the procedure to be successful, it is recommended that you strictly follow the medical recommendations and make adjustments to your lifestyle.
Video on topic: