Oneof the most popular and affordable means for skin care is blue clay for the face. It can be bought at any pharmacy. And it is sold as a pure form, and as a mask, ready for use. The healing properties of this product were known many centuries ago. Thanks to the systematic use of this effective tool, you can hide the signs of fatigue, cope with pimples and black dots, smooth wrinkles.
Composition and useful properties of clay
Not all girls know that masks prepared at home allow you to get the same amazing results, as well as after expensive salon procedures. The miraculous properties of clay are due to its unique composition. This product contains the following components:
- Silicon. Promotes the production of collagen. In addition, it actively participates in the metabolism, which helps to better absorb useful components.
- Iron. It improves blood circulation, saturates the skin with oxygen and other beneficial substances. Thanks to this, it is possible to stop the aging of the epithelium.
- Zinc. Effectively copes with infections that adversely affect the skin condition.
- Copper. It has many useful properties. Thanks to the presence of this substance, clay possesses protective functions, activates the production of collagen, strengthens the vascular walls. Without copper, there is no synthesis of melanin, which is of great importance for a beautiful tan.
- Potassium. Participates in metabolic processes. Deficiency of this component provokes swelling under the eyes, irritation, dry skin.
- Selenium facilitates the assimilation of vitamins and facilitates the performance of their functions. Due to the receipt of a sufficient amount of selenium, it is possible to significantly reduce the threat of melanoma.
- Magnesium is an important component of ATP molecules. He is responsible for providing cells with energy. In addition, this substance helps make collagen fibers more durable and elastic.
- Manganese provides the correct structure of cell membranes. It helps to regulate the metabolism of individual elements, in particular copper, vitamins B, C, E.
- Titanium dioxide actively affects the skin. Its main property is the ability to protect the epithelium from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation. Therefore, the mask of blue clay is especially useful in the summer. In addition, titanium dioxide eliminates the fat content of the skin, has a matting effect, makes the epithelium more even and exfoliates the keratinized particles.
- Aluminum oxide has pronounced abrasive properties. Due to its presence, blue clay for the face helps to get rid of the deadened particles of the epithelium. Due to this, the skin becomes much more even.
This unique composition allows us to answer the question of how useful clay is. It has a number of excellent characteristics:
- activates the metabolism and circulation in the cell structure;
- promotes normalization of elasticity and elasticity;
- fills the cells with important elements;
- helps to improve the shade of the face;
- normalizes the functioning of the sebaceous glands, copes with inflammation and eruptions;
- has bleaching properties;
- eliminates pigmentation and scar changes after acne;
- cleans pores;
- produces an antiseptic effect and copes with bacteria.
Mask of blue clay for the face - video
Blue clay is actively used for washing and compresses. It is also one of the main components of many useful masks. Thanks to their use, it is possible to remove toxins from the epidermis and normalize the metabolism.
Indications and contraindications
As the masks from this product have pronounced anti-inflammatory properties and heal wounds, they are actively used to improve the appearance of the problem skin. The properties of blue clay allow to apply it in such situations:
- appearance of skin diseases;
- allergic rashes;
- acne and acne;
- damage and burns;
- seasonal deficiency of vitamins;wrinkles on the face pimples on the face pore pollution on the face
- wrinkles and loss of elasticity of the epithelium;
- strong pigmentation;
- pore pollution;
- appearance of irritation on the skin.
This product is very popular among teenagers. They used clay for face from acne very actively. If you use complex therapy, you can quickly eliminate inflammation.
It is important to remember that this product has a number of contraindications:
- The presence of wounds and bursting pimples can also be attributed to contraindications. In this case, the use of clay will only bring harm.
- Another important ban on the use of this product is the presence in humans of diseases caused by an excessive amount in the body of any component that is part of the blue clay.
To assess the reaction of the epithelium to clay, you need to apply a little remedy on the wrist - in this area the skin is the thinnest and most sensitive. If redness or irritation is absent, the composition can be safely applied.
In some cases, the reaction appears after several procedures. In this case, you need to analyze the composition of the facility. If the mask contained other ingredients, it might be the case.
Features of the preparation and use of
To make the masks with blue clay have the maximum effect, you must adhere to certain rules:
- If during the preparation of the composition, use not water, but a herbal decoction suitable for your skin, this will help to increase the efficiency of the procedure.
- After applying the product on your face you should not talk or laugh, any facial expressions should be avoided at this moment.
- Composition with blue clay is recommended to keep on the skin for a quarter of an hour.
- It is recommended to thoroughly screen the clay before making the mask, break the lumps and again use the sieve.
- The mask can only be applied to cleansed skin. This is recommended for massage lines.
- To remove the product from the skin, you need to use cotton wool discs, after moistening them in water. For this purpose, it is strictly forbidden to use soap or other cosmetics.
- The possessor of normal or dry skin is better to add a little olive oil to the composition, which will help to soften the effect of the remedy.
- After washing the mask, the epithelium should be treated with a nutritious cream.
- It is important to take into account that the type of skin affects the uniformity of the drying of the product. This is due to the different degree of moisturizing and functioning of the sebaceous glands. Places that dry too quickly, it is recommended to moisten with warm water, it should be boiled. Also for this purpose you can use thermal water.
Application technology for mask
In order for the product to bring exceptional benefits to your skin, you need to follow this sequence:
- First, clean the skin of the neck and face. You can also use a scrub to do this. It will help to eliminate dead particles and facilitate the penetration of necessary elements into the deeper layers of the epidermis.
- Clay based solutions are allowed to be applied to both dry and damp skin.
- First you need to process the bottom face area with the tool. It is recommended to start from the area of the neck and move towards the frontal part. The mask can be applied to the entire face. The only exceptions are the zones around the eyes and mouth.
- For the treatment of the skin, use a brush or spatula. It is important to consider that even the most harmless applicator can damage acne on the skin.
- The amount of the used remedy should not be too large. When drying, the skin may stretch or undergo mechanical damage. As a result, it can provoke the appearance of wrinkles. Similar results are often observed after any mimic movements.
- It is best to carry out the procedure in a horizontal position.
- After 15-30 minutes it is recommended to wash thoroughly. It is best to do this with warm, then cool water. In addition, it is possible to use wet wipes. mask should be rinsed off with water or with wet napkins
The frequency of application of the mask depends on the specific recipe. In some cases, the type of skin matters. As a rule, owners of dry skin are recommended to do the procedure 1-2 times a week. Girls with a different type of dermis can afford to apply such compounds more often, up to 2-3 times.
Effective pull-up masks
Blue clay is often used as an effective tightener, as it perfectly eliminates wrinkles. There are quite a few useful compounds that have a strong smoothing effect:
- Combine clay with water so that the mass resembles sour cream. Treat the face. When the composition is completely dry, it is recommended to wash it off with cold water and then warm it. To clay better lay down, the face can be wrapped with gauze, after having moistened it in water. Due to this, rapid drying of the clay can be avoided.
- Mix in equal parts flour and clay - 1 large spoon. Then add a little honey and a couple of spoonfuls of milk. blue clay milk
honey vegetable juice
Mix all the ingredients. In another dish, pour a glass of water and a third of a glass of juice made from vegetables. Treat face mask, leave for half an hour. At the end of this period, remove the product with a cotton swab moistened with juice. This tool should be used once a week for 2 months. This formulation will prevent the occurrence of early wrinkles on your skin.
- A small spoonful of clay is combined with the same volume of carrot juice. Then put the egg yolk, a little starch and sour cream. Introduce a spoonful of vegetable oil and shake. The resulting composition to treat the skin, wrap it with gauze, and on top - with a warm cloth. After 10 minutes, remove the product with warm water and treat the skin with a cream with nutritional properties. This procedure is recommended to be done every day at night. The course of treatment is 1 week. This product perfectly copes with wrinkles, giving the skin firmness and elasticity. sour cream carrot juice
starch egg yolk
- To narrow the expanded pores, it is recommended to mix a large spoon of clay, a third of a glass of water, half a lemon and 100 grams of bread. The agent is applied for 25 minutes. This procedure is carried out once a week. Thanks to the use of this composition, it is possible to narrow the pores, make the skin young and healthy.
- A hot compress is a similar action. Approximately 100 g of clay should be insisted on for 2 days for medicinal plants. In this case, a perfect daisy, mint, St. John's wort. Then moisten the resulting gauze and attach to the face. After cooling, remove the cleaner. This procedure is done several times. chamomile mint St. John's wort
Whitening and cleansing masks
To effectively clean the skin and make its color beautiful, you can use these compounds:
- Combine clay with cucumber juice in a ratio of 1: 2.With the composition, treat the cleansed skin and leave for 25 minutes. Then the product can be washed off and covered with a face cream with a moisturizing effect. It is important to remember the sense of proportion that the cosmetic product does not pore, as this will disrupt the ingress of oxygen into the skin.
- No less effective means is a cleansing compress. To do this, you need to take in equal parts dill and chamomile - on a tablespoon. Pour boiling water and cook for 25 minutes. Means to cool and filter. Then put clay and a few drops of the oil solution of vitamin A. In the resulting mixture, moisten the napkin and put on face. After 25 minutes, the compress can be removed and the skin treated with lotion.
To fill the skin with nutrients, it is necessary to choose the correct composition of the cosmetic. Experts advise considering the type of epithelium. The most effective household products include the following:
- Blue clay in a volume of 20 g put in a glass container, pour in milk and mix to get a consistency of sour cream. Brush the composition on the face. After half an hour wash with warm milk and treat the skin with a moisturizing cream. Instead of milk, it is permissible to use green tea. Owners of sensitive skin should reduce the procedure to a quarter of an hour.
- Pour tomato and mash, add a large spoonful of clay and mix well. Wash yourself after 25 minutes after application. Put a warm compress on your face and wash it after a few minutes.
- An excellent nutrient is a mask of lemon juice and yolk. A couple of clay spoons should be combined with boiled water to achieve a creamy consistency. Introduce a little juice of lemon and olive oil. Add the yolk and treat the resulting composition with clean skin. After 25 minutes, wash. egg yolk olive oil lemon juice
- A clay spoon is combined with a puree made from 1 apple and 10 drops of lemon juice. The resulting composition should be put on a steam bath and boiled until it becomes quite thick. Apply to the skin and wait until it dries. Then you can wash yourself.
- In equal quantities, take clay and kefir - 1 spoonful. Then add the same volume of tomato juice. The resulting composition is left for a quarter of an hour. In the end, you should wash and wipe the skin with an ice cube.
Blue clay is an unusually useful product that allows you to quickly improve the skin condition, fill it with useful substances and even smooth wrinkles. To achieve tangible results, you need to correctly choose the composition of home remedies and use it regularly. Thanks to this, it will be possible to tighten the skin, make it more youthful and beautiful.
Face mask based on blue clay - video