Now many people are anxious to take care of their health, they dream of a beautiful body. It is important to maintain a good shape, stimulate muscle growth. The state of the body and the parameters of the body are directly related to nutrition.
Unfortunately, quite often athletes and young people resort to the help of artificial additives, which very quickly give visible results. Food remains virtually the same, but there is a noticeable muscle growth, weight gain, change in silhouette. Of course, for someone it can cause complete satisfaction with the effect produced.
In fact, it is necessary to focus on the menu. Only proper nutrition can provide natural muscle growth, strengthening the body. Artificial supplements are not only unable to bring a stable effect, but also have a negative impact on health.
Let's consider the basic principles of nutrition, features of the menu, we will pay attention to a number of important points. Following simple recommendations, you will be able to quickly create a good diet and achieve excellent physical fitness.
Principles of proper nutrition for a set of muscle mass
To begin with, it is important to determine the basic principles of proper nutrition. It is necessary to focus on the natural growth of muscles, giving up chemical additives. You will need to revise the diet and will probably have to improve the composition of the products of your menu, change the schedule. Here are the key points.
- No additives
Focus only on your menu, grocery set and day mode. Do not use artificial additives, cocktails. They give a temporary effect, causing significant damage to health.
- Balance of the menu
Make the menu balanced. You need a good range of products, lots of fresh vegetables and fruits. Do not give up fat or carbohydrates in favor of protein. When the food is right, all components are present in it in sufficient quantity. You should not be frightened, that muscle growth can be accompanied by weight gain, you will visually grow fat.
- Training will help to create relief muscles
Do you need a smart figure? Do not you just want to get fat? Of course, proper nutrition and muscle growth must necessarily be accompanied by physical stress, training. Only in this way it is possible to achieve the desired result, to make the muscles embossed.
It is advisable to contact a specialist, a professional trainer, because it is important to develop separate muscle groups in different ways, monitor the effect, depending on him, change exercises, training regimen. Then the body will be perfect.
- Avoid calorie deficit
The body should receive enough calories. Every day it is important to supply the body with calories in such a way that their quantity is more than you have managed to consume. If you do not comply with this basic principle of proper nutrition, you will not be able to achieve muscle growth, because the body will constantly experience a deficiency of nutrients.
- Count calories, watch the weight
The previous recommendation can be made only if you know exactly how many calories were wasted per day. Here the help of a trainer, a nutritionist is invaluable. Someone uses special calculators available online. They will calculate the so-called "ideal weight" depending on your physical activity. Video on how to count calories, look under the article.
Useful and special tables on which you can approximately determine the calorie consumption. In addition, you can independently monitor your muscle growth. If you clearly see that the effect is not achieved, the growth is very slow, the weight is reduced, then it is worth considering the amount of calories consumed. You probably do not have enough.
- Ideal chart for the
Day regimen plays a huge role. Even if your food is right, you have made an excellent menu, but at the same time adhere to the wrong schedule, you will not achieve muscle growth. It is necessary to carefully plan the regime of the day, take into account the dependence of training and eating habits. You can not refuse breakfast, there are only three times a day. It is important to constantly supply the body with calories, valuable substances and not allow long interruptions in nutrition.
- Complex of valuable substances
Vitamins and microelements are also important "bricks" for building muscle mass.
Learn all about vitamins for training:
Experts have long noted that athletes and bodybuilders need significantly more valuable substances. These people lead an active lifestyle. They not only receive calories, but also quickly expend them.
Increasing the volume of consumed food, we must not forget about its benefits, a complex of vitamins. Proper nutrition can not be "empty".For the growth of muscle valuable trace elements are necessary, since without them the resistance of the organism falls sharply, the metabolism can be disturbed, which ultimately leads to a sharp loss or weight gain.
- Water in proper nutrition
Many sports fans who like watching the broadcasts from stadiums, for sure noticed: athletes are almost always at hand a bottle of water.
It is liquid that will help improve metabolic processes, stimulate the digestive tract, prevent stagnation of harmful substances in the body.
- We do not go hungry before training
The connection between training and proper nutrition, their right combination in a well-designed regime of the day are of great importance for muscle growth. Here you can do without the help of a nutritionist and personal trainer, if you are well "feeling" your body and are ready to carefully monitor the parameters.
If you overeat before going to the gym, this is likely to have a negative effect on metabolism. Malnutrition leads to loss of muscle mass. In order to observe the growth of muscles, we must eat tightly before exercise, but avoid the so-called "gravity in the stomach".
- Quality products, healthy dishes
Products for muscle growth are needed select. You can not save on fresh vegetables, fruits, fresh meat. The way of cooking is also important. It is undesirable to abuse fried, spicy dishes.
Remember that for muscle growth you will have to follow many recommendations, carefully monitor the schedule, menu, composition of products.
Proper nutrition will ensure the natural growth of muscles, and training will allow you to make the figure sporty, tightened, create an excellent relief.
Nutrition for muscle growth: the role of breakfast
Breakfast is still often forgotten. Many people prefer to save time, do not spend the morning in preparing food. At the same time, no one thinks that skipping breakfast is very harmful. This is especially important if you need a stable muscle growth.
Nutritionists and trainers note that it is especially important after breakfast, a long break in food, to have a good breakfast. Even if you do not feel hungry, you need to eat.
Why is it so important to eat in the morning, how to eat, what foods will suit? We note the main points.
- First and foremost, it is important to note that muscle growth occurs just at night. The body develops at night when we sleep. People think that at rest, when they do not do anything, calories are not wasted. You can even meet various statements that breakfast is not necessary, and the feeling of hunger in the morning is deceptive. This is not true. Remember: at night calories are consumed, for a stable growth of muscles, losses must necessarily be compensated from the very morning!
- The charge of vigor, energy we receive with proper nutrition. As you wake up, start doing some kind of work, go to work, study at an educational institution or a gym, you need to have breakfast right away. Do not delay the morning meal! Otherwise, you will put the muscle growth under attack.
- The time factor is very important. Is preferably 2-3 hours before bedtime. Sleep takes 7-8 hours. It can be seen that the body is without food for about 10 hours. It is necessary not only to have supper, having provided the body with the necessary quantity of calories, but also to eat in the morning. Take care of the time, have breakfast in the first hour after waking up!
- Breakfast should not be too dense. It is best to choose for him a low-fat cottage cheese, you can eat eggs, a sandwich with butter. It's great if the protein-rich food is supplemented with a light vegetable salad, a big apple.
Always remember that breakfast has two major functions: it replenishes calorie loss per night and provides the body with nutrients for a period of time before lunch. For muscle growth, breakfast is necessary.
How often should I eat to provide muscle growth?
Many diets involve fractional meals. It is very important to remember: for muscle growth it is necessary to take food more often!
The whole point is that for stable muscle growth, optimal conditions for rapid metabolism and cell saturation with all useful substances should be provided. The body should receive vitamins, microelements in time, constantly supplied with proteins and carbohydrates, fats.
When the food is properly organized, the food regularly enters the body, metabolic processes are carried out quickly enough. Everything necessary for muscle growth enters the cells. A person does not have time to get hungry, and muscle mass not only does not decrease, but also grows.
What is so useful for fractional nutrition, how to properly organize it, so that muscle growth is stable? Remember simple tips, important points.
- The number of meals should not be embarrassing. It is this diet that is needed for good muscle growth. Do not do tiny portions, do not leave only dinner and dinner, replacing the rest of the meal with snacks. Give preference to nutrition! Portions make large enough.
- At least four times you need to eat fully, giving the body everything you need for constant muscle growth.
- It is interesting that just such a split food will allow you to eat regularly, do not make big breaks, "discipline" the body. This ensures the stimulation of metabolism, the normalization of metabolic processes and the work of the gastrointestinal tract. Doing big breaks, and then gorging, is very harmful. The body first suffers from a lack of calories, but then experiences difficulties in assimilating unexpectedly received in a large number of foods. This is the right way to disrupt the metabolism, reduce muscle growth. Eat on schedule!
- Remember that you should eat well before going to bed. It is best to have dinner about two hours before you go to bed. For dinner, you must leave dishes that are better absorbed. It is necessary to give up fatty meat. At the same time, keep the satiety of dinner, otherwise the growth of muscles will slow down.
Observe simple principles of proper nutrition, to ensure the growth of muscle mass and not to lose occupied positions.
What foods do you eat for muscle growth?
Be sure to remember which foods should always be present in your diet for muscle growth. When you begin to use them regularly, such food will in itself provide muscle growth.
Recommendations of a sports nutritionist - food pyramid for muscle growth:
And training will already be an additional tool for shaping the relief of muscle mass.
- Products with high-grade proteins provide the body with a complex of essential amino acids. It is better to get them in kind, rather than use additives. Even the best protein cocktails can not compete with natural dairy products, fish, meat and eggs. It is in them contains a large number of high-grade protein for muscle growth.
- Slow carbohydrates , which are able to give energy for a long time, are acquired gradually, it is better to use before sports. Vegetables, potatoes and cereals are the most common sources of slow carbohydrates. Nutritionists and trainers recommend not eating exclusively processed vegetables, potatoes, porridges. They must necessarily be combined with fresh vegetables, light salads from them.
- Instantly gives energy to fast carbohydrates .They are found in sugar, honey and sweet fruits. It is advisable to combine any source of fast carbohydrates with fresh fruit. So you will stimulate a normal metabolism.
- Fats are also necessary for muscle growth. Unfortunately, any mention of proper nutrition often causes associations with claims about the dangers of fat. Remember that it is fats that are very important for the "building" of cells, their growth. Do not eat too much fatty foods, give preference to foods with fats that are poorly digested. But butter, sunflower and cream, cheese, meat, dairy products and eggs should always be present in the menu. With them, you will get fats for stable muscle growth. Interestingly, fats give the body not only calories, a charge of energy, but also testosterone. This is especially important for men.
It is important to combine the products correctly, try to make the menu balanced. It should not be too much carbohydrate, the priority of fat, too, is best avoided.
How is protein and muscle growth related?
Protein is directly related to the increase in muscle mass. It is the products containing proteins that are important to include in the menu for muscle growth.
Many proteins are found in dairy products, meat. You can also get proteins from eggs, fish, cereals and bread, legumes.
Remember that with prolonged processing, some of the protein is lost. Therefore, it is desirable to cook eggs soft-boiled, and grains and beans pre-soak.
Meat and fish will preserve good nutrients and proteins, if you stew or cook them, steamed.
The role of water in muscle growth
Water should be eaten regularly. It is a catalyst for excretion of toxins from the body, it provides stimulation of metabolic processes.
Great, if you always have water at your fingertips. It is worth giving preference to purified water, drinking mineral water more often.
Now you know what proper nutrition should be to ensure a steady growth of muscles. It is necessary to select products correctly, it is good to plan the regime of the day and not to deviate from it, it is necessary to devote time to training. A balanced menu, rich in valuable substances, will stimulate the natural growth of muscles, maintain a remarkable physical shape.
Expert tips - how to count calories( expenditure, need) for muscle building: