Hypocholesterol diet 10 helps to reduce the level of "harmful" cholesterol. The article presents recipes for healthy dishes.
Table of contents
- Diet - table number 10, with restriction of table salt for hypertension, heart disease, angina, increased cholesterol: diet rules
- Standard hypocholesterolemic diet - table number 10: approximate menu for the week
- Standard hypocholesterolemic diet - table number 10:an approximate menu for every day
- Hypocholesteroleic diet - table number 10: what can and can not be eaten: table of allowed products
- Hypocholesteroleic diet - table number 10: how much to drink water?
- Hypocholesteroleic diet - table number 10: can I eat halva?
- How many months to sit on a hypo cholesterol diet?
- Recipes for the food for the hypo cholesterol diet
- Video: About the most important. How to lower cholesterol?
Cholesterol is not considered a prohibited product. If his influence were too negative, he would be classified as a poison. In moderate amounts, cholesterol is needed for our body, because it is a building material for cells, with the formation of sex hormones and actively participates in immune defense.
- It is impossible to completely exclude cholesterol from the diet.
- But it's worth remembering that an excess of this substance leads to a blockage of blood vessels, which increases the risk of strokes and heart attacks. In addition, the percentage of gallstone disease increases. It is not for nothing that high cholesterol in the body is called an "invisible killer".
- If the state of health deteriorates sharply, pressure leaps, or someone from close relatives had elevated cholesterol in the blood, do not delay visiting a doctor for later. Only a doctor can diagnose and prescribe the right treatment.
- A hypocholesteric diet is an activity that must be carried out firstly in the fight against this dangerous and "harmful fat".
Diet - table number 10, with restriction of table salt for hypertension patients, with heart disease, angina, increased cholesterol: diet rules
Therapeutic diet contributes not only to reducing the harm of cholesterol on the body, but also improves metabolism, blood circulation, liver, kidney function, intestine. If you are genetically predisposed to excessive weight, then you have a risk of diabetes, cardiac ailments and blood vessel diseases. In this case, you simply must follow the diet - table number 10.
Rules for diet with restriction of table salt for patients with hypertension, with heart disease, angina, elevated cholesterol:
- Refusal of "harmful" fats .Many people with high cholesterol in the blood try to refuse in principle from fat in the diet, but this is wrong. Useful fats are needed by the body - vegetable oils, fish oil.
- Fish consumption .This product contains Omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for the body, as they participate in the process of reducing the risk of atherosclerosis. These substances contained in the fish( no matter, fatty expensive fish or the cheapest sea fish - all useful), have anti-inflammatory or antioxidant effects. Two or three times a week, eat any fish.
- The right way to prepare dishes .Even the most useful product can be spoiled by frying in oil. It is necessary to boil products, bake in the oven or cook for a couple.
- Non-rich broths and vegetable soups .If you cook broth from meat( especially fatty - pork, chicken drumstick), then all the fat will pass into the liquid. Therefore, give preference to vegetable broths and borsches, cooked on chicken breast or water. If you want to put other meat in the soup, boil it in another pan in advance, and put the already boiled piece without fat in the prepared dish.
- Spices - improve the taste of food .If the diet of table number 10 you do not much like, and the food seems to you fresh and tasteless, add spices to the food. Fragrant herbs( mint, rosemary) black pepper, will add to the dishes of the new rich taste.
- Water is 2-2.5 liters per day. You have to drink clean water, but compotes, juices, decoctions and fruit drinks are also needed by the body.
- Regular meals. The break between meals should not be more than 4 hours. Teach yourself to carry unsweetened yoghurts, fruits, nuts, so you can make a snack between the main meals.
- Complex carbohydrates are the basis of nutrition. Take for the rule that the basis of your daily diet is cereals, soups, vegetables and fruits. Complex carbohydrates contain trace elements that are necessary for our body.
- Alcohol is prohibited!
If the amount of fats in the daily intake of foods decreases, this does not mean that the total caloric content decreases. You should eat 2500-3000 calories per day. Change the food only at the expense of the constituent products.
Standard hypocholesterolemic diet - table number 10: approximate menu for the week
The number of proteins per day decreases to 80-100 grams. Do not abuse fatty cottage cheese, homemade sour cream, meat and offal. Give preference to fish, chicken breast and vegetable proteins without gluten( soy, beans, peas, nuts and others).
Sample menu for the week for the standard hypocholesterolemic diet - table number 10:
YouYou can change the component menu dishes to your liking. But do not forget about harmful products. They can not be included in the diet.
Standard hypocholesterolemic diet - table number 10: approximate menu for each day
It is important for any diet to make your diet not only balanced, but also diverse. After all, if the food is monotonous, then after a while it will get bored and will want to eat something from prohibited foods, but in a diet this is unacceptable.
Remember: Diet is not just a food or a set of foods that you can eat or not eat. Diet is a lifestyle that must be adhered to all the time.
Below you will find options for breakfast, lunch and dinner from the allowed products, so that it's easier to compose and diversify your menu. Breakfast options:
In lunch options, only the second dishes with salads are presented. The first dishes are any soups, cooked from any cereal or vegetables, with the addition of boiled meat.
For dinner, you can cook any porridge with a piece of fish or chicken fillet. You can also make meatballs from chicken or ground beef, but cook this dish for a couple or just boil it in water. After 2 hours after dinner, you can drink a glass of low-fat kefir or a glass of green tea. This is the standard hypocholesterolemic diet - table number 10.Here is an example menu for each day:
Important: It is also recommended to take fasting days once every 10 days if you have high cholesterol. But, before you follow such recommendations, consult with your doctor.
Hypocholesteroleic diet - table number 10: what can and can not be eaten: table of allowed products
With a hypocholesterol diet, all meals should be cooked with minimal culinary processing. The temperature of the dishes is standard - 60-70 degrees Celsius. In the diet should be included polyunsaturated fatty acids, lipotropic compounds( contained in beef, lean fish, cottage cheese, soy, chicken proteins), vitamins and trace elements( except calciferol), dietary fiber, seafood, potassium, magnesium, alkaline foodproducts, milk, vegetables and fruits).
So, table of allowed products, table number 10 - what can and can not be eaten:
Continuation of the table: fruits, drinks, desserts -they can also be eaten. Cereals should form the basis of the diet, and dairy products should be included in the diet 2-3 times a week.
As you can see, the allowed food products for this diet are more than forbidden. Make a menu that will help reduce cholesterol and protect against the appearance of deadly diseases.
Hypocholesterol diet - table number 10: how much to drink water?
If the hypo cholesterol diet - table number 10 was prescribed for hypertension, then water should be drunk in small amounts, especially with kidney diseases - up to 1.5 liters per day. This limits the use of salt.
Important: Do not dosalivayte dishes specifically. The products already contain salt in a natural form and it is enough for the body if the food is balanced.
If the kidneys are healthy and the pressure is corrected after using the hypocholesterol diet, then you can begin to increase the amount of fluid used up to 2 liters per day. But salt is also prohibited, as it detains fluid in the body.
Hypocholesterol diet - table number 10: can I eat halva?
Halva is a favorite treat since childhood. Such eastern sweetness is made from vegetable oils with the addition of sugar. When the hypo cholesterol diet - table number 10 is forbidden to eat sweet, as the metabolism is disturbed.
Remember: One molecule of sugar turns into two molecules of "bad" fat.
But "harmful" cholesterol is animal fats, which are not found in halva. Therefore, the question: is it possible to eat halva, you can answer ambiguously: yes and no. On the one hand, halva is produced from vegetable oils, but on the other hand it is very high in calories and contains a lot of sugar. If you still want to pamper yourself with this delicacy, then you can eat 50-100 grams of halva once a month - nothing terrible will happen. Naturally, you can not abuse this product.
How many months to sit on a hypo cholesterol diet?
To achieve a health-improving effect, you will have to sit on a hypo cholesterol diet for several weeks to several months. The period of compliance with the diet is determined only by the doctor. Many people have to comply with it all their life, if there is a risk of re-rising cholesterol, a tendency to overweight and high blood pressure.
Recipes for the food for the hypo cholesterol diet
Dishes for the hypocholesterol diet are easy to prepare. If you need to put eggs, then you should put only the proteins. The dishes are steamed, boiled or baked in the oven, but without crust. As a result, it will be possible to make not only useful dishes, but also delicious, and the menu is diverse. Recipes for the dishes for the hypocholesterol diet:
Cheesecake from fat-free cottage cheese
- curd - 300 grams;
- semolina - 2 tablespoons;
- wheat flour - 4 tablespoons;
- proteins 2 eggs;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- soda - 0.5 teaspoon.
- Separate the proteins from the yolks and whisk with sugar into the foam.
- Separately whip the curd with a blender and mix with whipped whites and sugar.
- Add flour, mango, soda and mix until smooth.
- Cover the baking tray with baking paper and place the syrups on it with a tablespoon.
- Bake at a temperature of 180 degrees - 15 minutes.
- Serve to the table with fruit.
Vegetable soup with garlic
- tomatoes - 0.5 kg;
- cucumber - 1 piece;Pepper sweet red or yellow
- - 1 piece;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- olive oil - 1 tablespoon;
- a piece of yesterday's rye bread;
- a little greens;
- spices to taste.
- Tomatoes should be covered with boiling water and peeled.
- Piece of bread soak in warm water.
- Peel the cucumber, garlic and pepper from the seeds.
- Add the vegetables and bread to a bowl for the blender and whisk until smooth.
- Transfer the resulting mashed potatoes to a plate, add olive oil and chopped greens.
Fish and shrimp salad
- peeled shrimps - 150 grams;
- slightly salted salmon - 100 grams;
- boiled squid - 100 grams;
- over sweet red - 1 piece;
- medium-sized tomato - 1 piece;
- olive or corn oil - 1 tablespoon;
- lemon juice to taste.
- Squid and salmon cut into strips.
- Add the shrimp.
- Peel the pepper and cut into strips. Add it to seafood.
- Peel the tomato from the skin. Remove seeds and squeeze out the juice. Flesh cut into strips.
- Mix all the ingredients. Pour oil and lemon juice. Grilled turkey steak with lemon juice and vegetables
- turkey fillet - 150 grams;
- lemon juice - a little;
- spices to taste;
- vegetables for light salad - cucumbers, cabbage, tomatoes and others.
- Grind turkey with spices and sprinkle with lemon juice. Leave the meat to marinate.
- Turn on the grill. Put marinated meat on the frypan and cook until cooked.
- Remove the meat from the device, place it on a plate.
- Cut the vegetables and serve with the steak.
Smoothies of cottage cheese, strawberry and black currant
- curd fat-free - 150 grams;
- strawberry - 10 pieces;
- currant - 10 pieces;
- natural yoghurt - 1/3 cup;
- honey - 0.5 teaspoon.
- Grind the strawberries in a blender. Add the honey and mix.
- Then whisk in a blender yogurt, cottage cheese and currant.
- Now take a glass for desserts and put first a mass of cottage cheese and currant, and then a strawberry with honey.
- Decorate the smoothies with a leaf of mint.
Thanks to the menu and recipes presented in this article, you can diversify your hypocholesterine diet. In the future, you will get used to such nutrition and learn to distinguish between good and "harmful" fats.
Learn to replace the usual dishes with useful ones. For example, a sandwich with white bread butter and sausage is replaced with the same delicious dish, but from whole wheat bread, boiled chicken breast and greens. Sweets are replaced with cooked casseroles or smoothies from cottage cheese and fruit. Everything is simple, tasty and useful!
Video: The most important thing. How to lower cholesterol?