The decline of forces is not a short-term phenomenon, but a prolonged emotional tension that is accompanied by lethargy, drowsiness and a constant sense of fatigue. Such a condition does not always indicate any kind of disease, but is the first symptom of chronic fatigue syndrome, which is very difficult to combat.
- Pharmacological agents
- Folk remedies
- Pine bath
- Aloe with honey and lemon juice
- Ginger tea
- Vitamin mixture
- Drinks from dried fruits or berries
There can be quite a lot of reasons for the decline of the forces of reasons. The most common:
- The vitamin deficiency of is one of the first causes of decay. In spring and winter, the body often lacks vitamins necessary for normal functioning.
- The lack of oxygen in the in densely populated areas or in constant work in an unventilated room causes a feeling of discomfort, fatigue and apathy.
- Bad weather .With a decrease in atmospheric pressure or in bad weather, the heart rate slows down and blood pressure decreases, blood does not receive the right amount of oxygen, and as a result there is a feeling of fatigue and drowsiness.
- Magnetic Storms. People sensitive to phenomena of this kind are strongly prone to deterioration of the general condition of the body, for them flashes in the sun can be accompanied by drowsiness, fatigue and a sense of weakness.
- Stress state .The body in a state of chronic stress or depression begins to increase the amount of the hormone cortisol, the excess of which causes a feeling of fatigue.
- Caffeine .A couple of cups of coffee does not harm the body and is cheerful, but frequent excessive use of caffeine gives an absolutely opposite effect.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system .Hidden or uncovered heart diseases( myocarditis, heart failure) also drive the body into a state of constant fatigue, even after a simple work or walk.
- Sleep apnea .Sleep accompanied by respiratory stops adversely affects the body and morning awakening. After such a dream a person feels a strong weakness and quickly becomes tired.
- Various diseases of the respiratory system , a particular effect has chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Thyroid hypothyroidism .The hormones secreted by the thyroid gland exert a great influence on the whole organism, the appearance of hypothyroidism entails a feeling of sluggishness, fatigue, and sharp mood swings.
- Infectious diseases of the genitourinary system .Cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis and prostatitis in men accompany the onset of a decline in strength and constant fatigue.
- Anemia congenital or acquired( with severe menstrual bleeding, postpartum, a consequence of poor digestibility of vitamins).Anemia negatively affects the general condition of the whole organism and leads to rapid fatigue and a decline in strength.
- Hepatitis C with .This viral infection, affecting the liver, has a strong effect on the normal state of the body.
- Pregnancy .Often the feeling of fatigue and decline of strength accompanies women all the first trimester, and then appears at the end of the period, from about 37 weeks. Fatigue can be caused by anemia and a decrease in blood pressure.
- Premenstrual syndrome .In women during this period, there is quite often an increased fatigue and severe irritability from morning to evening in the absence of any physical or emotional loads. It is recommended during this period to react less to various stimuli and to eat properly.
- Age. The decline in strength in the elderly can be the beginning of senile depression. Fatigue is accompanied by a constant bad mood, insomnia and sullenness. We must try to support such a person morally so that he does not become withdrawn in himself. For children, the breakdown is particularly dangerous, this can lead to the child's loss of joy and loss of interest in life( asthenia).
- Incorrect or insufficient supply of .
Symptoms manifest in each individual. At the initial stage, the decline in strength is most characteristic of such symptoms:
- is faint;
- reduced performance;
- increase or decrease in body temperature;
- inhibition and violations of fine motor skills.
If you continue to ignore the initial stage, you may experience additional symptoms:
- disruption of the gastrointestinal tract;
- pallor of the skin;
- feeling of cold and numbness in the lower and upper limbs;
- blue circles under the eyes;
- sharp change of mood;
There are several methods of treating the decline of strength.for table of contents ^
Pharmacological agentsfor table of contents ^
The preparation is available in the form of capsules, tablets, injection solution and granules. The course of treatment with this drug lasts 1,5-2 months, with the improvement of the body, the dose gradually decreases.
Contraindications: pregnancy, breast-feeding, kidney failure, diabetes, age under 1 year.
Side effects: dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, gastrointestinal disturbances, decreased concentration of attention.
The drug is prescribed for migraine, asthenia and senile depression. Has the form of release in tablets or injection solution. The course of treatment lasts approximately 1.5 months.
Contraindications: kidney disease, pregnancy, acute circulatory disturbance of the brain.
Side effects: irritability, headache, anxiety, rash, itching.
Produced in the form of tablets. It is prescribed to improve blood circulation and to restore normal reaction of nervous tissues. Duration of treatment is 1 month.
Contraindications: age under 14 years, pregnancy and lactation, allergy to components.
Side effects: anxiety, hallucinations, headache, insomnia.
Issue is made in the form of capsules. It is prescribed for senile dementia, encephalopathy and after a stroke and cerebral hemorrhage. The drug improves neuromuscular transmission and increases the elasticity of neuronal cell membranes. Capsules are used before meals for 1 piece 2-3 times a day. The course of treatment lasts from 3 months to 6 months.
Contraindications: for children under 18 years of age, acute stage of stroke.
Side effects: headaches, cramps, hives, gastrointestinal disturbances, anxiety.
The release is made as a solution of deacyl acetalmate for oral administration. Helps improve mood, improve the body in the presence of asthenia or during depression. The course of treatment is 1,5-2 months.
Contraindications: infectious diseases of the brain and blood, liver failure, seizures of epilepsy.
Side effects: insomnia, headaches, weight loss, depression.
Along with pharmacological preparations, folk remedies are used. Such treatment will last longer than using medication.to table of contents ^
Taking 40 drops of Valerian root infusion 3 times daily before meals significantly improves sleep and relieves nervousness and spasms.to the table of contents ^
From fatigue after a hard day's work, tea from ground ginseng is good. You can also prepare tincture: 100 grams of ginseng root should be crushed and poured with a liter of vodka, leaving it to be infused for 2 weeks. After the infusion add a glass of honey. Take the resulting mixture 2 times a day after eating an hour later.to contents ^
To help remove fatigue and get rid of nervousness, tea from lime blossoms helps. It is recommended to add lime in regular tea, or brew lime blossom with lavender 10 grams of inflorescence per 1 cup of boiling water. Infuse for 10 minutes. Drink three times a day.to the table of contents ^
Infusion from verbena will help you get rid of chronic fatigue and cheer up. To make it, you need 1 teaspoon verbena grass, pour a glass of boiling water and insist 10 minutes in the closed state. Drink 1 glass of infusion per day.to the table of contents ^
Borage infusion positively affects the nervous system, and the infusion added to the wine increases the sexual desire. For cooking, you need 3 tablespoons of borage leaves in a thermos and pour a liter of boiling water, insist for at least 3 hours. Drink such an infusion with thirst instead of water.to the table of contents ^
To prepare a healing bath, it is necessary to steam pine needles for 3 hours in 5 liters of hot water, and then add the liquid to the filled bath. Taking such a bath for 20 minutes every other day will be enough to get rid of the feeling of fatigue.to the table of contents ^
Aloe with honey and lemon juice
This mixture is suitable for restoring strength and lifting the mood. To prepare, mix aloe and lemon juice in equal amounts, and then add the same amount of honey. The resulting mixture should be taken before meals 2 times a day.to the table of contents ^
This root vegetable should be eaten in any quantity in fresh form, in combination with sour cream, sugar or vegetable oils. This vegetable is incredibly useful in the treatment of the decline of strength.to contents ^
To make this tea, you need to grind 1 centimeter of ginger root and pour a glass of boiling water. If desired, you can add honey, lemon, a pinch of green tea or sugar. Drink as needed.to contents ^
Grind various dried fruits( dried apricots, raisins, prunes, figs) and any nuts. Pour the mixture with honey and mix well. This tasty and useful remedy can be consumed every day.to the table of contents ^
Drinks from dried fruits or berries
Natural compotes perfectly tone and give vivacity in the face of loss of strength. You can also drink tea made from berries of viburnum, cranberries, raspberries or currants.to contents ^
As prevention of chronic fatigue and loss of strength should:
- Use the amount of liquid necessary to the body to prevent dehydration;
- Take funds with amino acids to replenish the electrolyte balance in the body;
- Regularly perform charging to increase the energy reserve;
- Monitor the level of hormones in the body and regularly undergo physical examinations;
- Observe the daily routine and adhere to an 8-hour sleep;
- Apply contrast shower and hardening;
- For the prevention of taking vitamins D and B12( pharmacy drugs or eat seafood, greens, black bread);
- Regularly stroll in the fresh air;
- Refuse alcohol and smoking;
- Try not to get cold and avoid stressful situations.