Tibetan medicine is considered the oldest mystery of science. Based on a person's knowledge of himself, his thoughts, the world around him, his healing possibilities, she offers a lot of effective ways of treating: bioenergetic, relaxing, phytotherapeutic. One such method is the hormonal gymnastics of Tibetan monks for healing and longevity.
- Rules for making
- main complex
- Exercise 1
- Exercise 2
- Exercise 3
- Exercise 4
- Exercise 5
- Exercise 6
- Exercise 7
- Exercise 8
- Exercise 9
- Exercise 10
- Exercise 11
- Exercise 12
- Pose "Birch »
- Exercise 1
- Exercise 2
- Exercise 3
- Exercise 4
- Exercise 5
- Exercise 6
- Exercise 7
- Exercise 8
- Weight Loss
- Exercisee 1 2 Exercise
- Activity 3 Activity 4
- Exercise 5
exercise this charging system is able to have a beneficial effect on all organs and systems.
Monks claim that with the help of miraculous Tibetan hormonal gymnastics chakras are opened, the optimal functioning of energy centers is carried out, the biofield of a person is strengthened. This contributes to the harmonious work of the endocrine system, which affects the health of the whole organism.
Morning Tibetan hormonal gymnastics has the following healing qualities.
- Improves the functioning of the organs of vision and hearing.
- Especially useful is this hormonal gymnastics for women with a disruption in the functioning of endocrine organs. It stabilizes the imbalance of hormones in the body.
- The therapeutic effect promotes complete recovery from many diseases. Getting rid of the disease is possible with regular classes in six months or several years, depending on the severity of the disease.
- Has a rejuvenating effect on the body, suppressing the aging process. It can increase life expectancy by 20-30 years.
- Useful gymnastics for the face. Has a tightening effect, makes the oval of the face clear, smooth, relieves the second chin, permanently retains youth and freshness of the skin.
- Has a strengthening effect on blood vessels, increased blood supply to organs and limbs, and improved lymphatic drainage.
- Helps for weight loss. Promotes improvement of metabolic processes, burning of fatty deposits, getting rid of cellulite.
- In men increases stamina, working capacity of the body.
- Provides strengthening immunity, raising the general tone.
- Stabilizes the digestive tract.
- Has a positive effect on the musculoskeletal system, increased mobility of the joints.
- Improves mental abilities, eliminates nervous tension, allows you to find inner harmony, vivacity, energy.
Rules for performing
The exercise complex of this charge takes only 5-15 minutes, and you can perform actions without getting out of bed, provided that you have a rigid mattress on it. Various methods can be used for Tibetan gymnastics.
The most popular video on the Internet is Olga Orlova( Kalpashvini).In it, she describes in detail the rules of charging and the exercises themselves. Tibetan hormonal gymnastics Olga Orlova is clear, simple, reveals the nuances necessary to obtain an effective result. The health complex includes 25 exercises, but to raise the general tone of the body, it is enough to perform 12 of them regularly.
Tibetan hormonal gymnastics with Nelly Shishatskaya is a more advanced technique, which consists in the effect on the points of the glands of internal secretion. Actions are performed in a clear sequence a certain number of times.
Tibetan hormonal gymnastics from Alena Berdnik is distinguished by the lack of demonstration of each exercise, does not require exactness of execution. A well-known psychologist in his video tells how to achieve an effective result when charging. Alena Berdnik describes in detail how to do exercises, justifies the purpose of each of them.
In addition, in Tibetan hormonal gymnastics are widely used additional complexes aimed at solving specific problems( for weight loss, for face rejuvenation, etc.).
However, all techniques have common charging rules necessary to achieve a quality result:
- Exercises are performed every day without a miss. Charge is necessarily carried out on an empty stomach, at least half an hour before a meal.
- The recommended time for gymnastics is after waking up until 6 am. You can start exercises with your eyes closed, gradually waking up and charging with the energy of a new day.
- The implementation of a complex of healing and rejuvenation completely excludes its combination with harmful habits: smoking, drinking alcohol, drugs.
- Miraculous Tibetan gymnastics is allowed at any age in the absence of contraindications. To do this, before starting classes, you need to consult a doctor.
- Exercises are performed in a position on the back on a flat solid surface, can be on the carpet or even in bed, if the mattress on it is hard.
- Actions should be performed methodically, focusing, spending for each of them about a second. The exercise is repeated 30 times in most cases. With weakness or malaise, you can perform actions fewer times, gradually increasing them, based on the state of the body.
- One should pay attention to breathing during gymnastics. It must be measured, deep, do not stray.
- At the beginning of the session, painful sensations caused by chronic pathologies may appear. To stop gymnastics is not necessary, discomfort and soreness will pass in due course.
- After classes it is desirable to drink a glass of warm hot boiled water( 40 degrees) to activate the lymphatic system and flush the walls of the digestive tract. Of great importance is rational nutrition.
- You can perform gymnastics and during the day, having determined for yourself several exercises you like.
Charge should be started immediately after waking up. You can turn on soft music. The main complex of Tibetan hormonal gymnastics in bed consists of 12 exercises. Actions are performed in a measured and consecutive order. All of them are obligatory for implementation, it is undesirable to exclude any exercises.
Brushes to raise hands above the chest, palms to attach to each other. Next, do 10-20 rubbing movements, speeding up energy flows. This exercise allows you to diagnose a person's biofield. If, after rubbing the lower part of the palms, they remain hot and dry, this indicates a normal state of the body.
The reduction of the biofield is noted if the brushes do not warm up, or it happens with great difficulty. The moisture of the palms and the absence of heat indicate vegetative disorders. With any diagnostic results, the session should be continued, since the task of gymnastics is to normalize the biofield.to table of contents ^
Close your eyes, put warmed palm pads on your eyelids. Next, you should perform light pressure actions. For 1 second you need to do 2 actions: press and release. Repeat 30 times.
If there are pathologies of the eyes, after performing 30 clicks, the palms should be left on the eyelids in the pressed state for a couple of minutes.to table of contents ^
Warm palms placed on the ears. Again, one should perform pressure actions, they should not be very strong, the condition should be comfortable. Exercise to repeat 30 times, the action "press - release" to perform for 1 second. It promotes the strengthening of energy flows in the ear canal, curing inflammatory phenomena in this organ.to the table of contents ^
Four fingers of the hand to squeeze into a fist. The thumb thus remains straight. It should be brought from below by the auricle, fists pressed to the skin. Without taking your fingers off your face, you need to move the brush down the line to the chin, then back to its original position( thumb behind the ear).The action "down - up" is done 30 times.
After its implementation, for a while there may be a flush of blood to the face, there is a slight sweating.to table of contents ^
The right palm should be applied to the forehead of the left temple, from above, press it with the left hand. Next, you need to move your hands from one temple to another and back. If wrinkles are absent, and the effect of rejuvenation is not required, movements can be made at some distance from the forehead. This action takes place in 1 second, it should be easy, without excessive pressure. Repeat 30 times.
Place the bead under the neck. Its size should be chosen so that the head was on weight. Place the right palm above the crown of the head at a distance of about 4 centimeters, put the left hand on top. Next, perform actions lasting 1 second from the forehead to the back of the head and in the opposite direction. Repeat 30 times.
The starting position is similar to the previous exercise( palms over the head at a distance of 4 centimeters).In this case, the movement takes place 1 second from the left ear to the right and in the opposite direction. Repeat 30 times.
This exercise improves the mobility of the shoulder joints, strengthens the muscles of the hands.to contents ^
Place the right palm on the thyroid gland( the front of the neck), creating protection for it. The left hand should be placed above the right one a few centimeters from the surface of the skin, move from the thyroid to the navel and vice versa. Repeat 30 times. In the final action, the left palm covers the right palm and lingers for a few seconds, after which they fall on the belly. Men perform the exercise in a similar way, but their hands change places( actions are performed by the right hand).
Place the right palm on the abdomen, place the left palm over it. Next, do a circular stroking clockwise. In total, 30 laps are performed, each in 1 second.
Hands lift up. It is necessary to make rotational movements by brushes in quantity of 6 times clockwise and as much in the direction opposite to it. Next, shake the brushes for 5 seconds.
Feet to raise up. The steps are performed in the same way as the previous exercise. In the end, you also need to make shaking movements.
By the final stage, the body has already awakened and charged with energy. You should take a sitting posture and massage your feet. It is allowed to put a small amount of vegetable oil on the palm of your hand. Then grasp each foot with your hands. When a painful area is found, massage it intensively. Also, special attention should be given to the center of the foot.
Then it is necessary to rise above and rub the shins in the direction from the outside to the inside. Thus movements should be stroking. Moving upwards, you need to pay attention to the knees, massaging them clockwise. The impact on the hips is the same as on the lower leg. Be sure to massage the lymph nodes in the popliteal region and into the groin.
After completing gymnastics, do not forget to drink a glass of warm or hot water.
With a daily exercise of a set of exercises for half a year, recovery from most chronic diseases is noted, in severe cases this period can be 1-2 years.
Additionally, in Tibetan gymnastics, variants of inverted poses such as "Birch" or "Candle" can be used. Execution of the rack should begin with a minimum time, gradually increasing it( every second).You can stay in this position for up to 5-10 minutes. In the future, you can lower your legs by the head, this has a strengthening effect on the spine.
It ends in a supine position with elongated limbs with complete relaxation of the muscles of the body. To be in this position follows as much as the "Birch" pose lasted.to contents ^
This is Tibetan hormonal gymnastics for facial rejuvenation. Charging is used by monks not only for improving the body, but also for the purpose of beneficial effects on the skin, its rejuvenation.
The exercises of this complex are quite simple and take about 5 minutes of time every day. First, you need to warm up your face muscles. To do this, you must perform the first 7 exercises of the above described basic complex of oriental gymnastics.
After that, when the muscles are stretched and prepared, you can proceed directly to exercises for facelifting.
In the standing position, you need to take your fingers in the middle of your eyebrows. Then actions are taken in the direction upwards - left - right, as if delineating lines.to table of contents ^
Place your thumbs at the corners of your eyes. Their pads should be carried out 8 movements from the corners of the eyes to the temples.to table of contents ^
Rub palms and attach them to cheeks in the area of cheekbones. Then follow the steps down 8 times.to contents ^
Hands should be placed on the face so that the thumbs are placed in the dimple area on the cheeks, and the index fingers on the side portions of the nose. Next, you should open your mouth eight times, stick your tongue out and hide it.to contents ^
Brushes arrange in the same position as in the previous exercise. Perform 8 rotational actions in the mouth with the tongue. After that, knock them on the lips from the inside.to table of contents ^
Set the brushes in the same position as in the previous exercise. Lips pull the tube and exercise them 8 rotational actions to the left and right.to table of contents ^
It is again required to warm up the palms by rubbing them against each other. Next, you should perform palpating actions with your fingers in the mouth, cheekbones, chin, forehead.to contents ^
Hand fingers should be used as a comb. Putting a brush on the forehead, you should comb your hair, massaging the scalp, in the direction from the forehead to the nape. Run 8 times.
Daily exercise of this type of gymnastics will make it possible to note the improvement of the skin condition after a few sessions.to the table of contents ^
For weight loss
This kind of Tibetan hormonal gymnastics is aimed at getting rid of excess weight, burning fat, especially in hard-to-reach places. Exercise should be done daily from 6 to 8 am. Combining gymnastics with rational nutrition contributes to a faster effect. Usually positive results are noticeable after a week of regular classes.
to contents ^
In the standing position, hands should be spread apart at shoulder level. Rotate the body clockwise until light dizziness( no more than 21 times).After doing a little rest.to contents ^
In the position on the back, raise your head, touching your chin to the chest. Inhale to raise straight legs. On exhalation - to lower.to contents ^
Kneeling. The chin is pressed to the chest, hands are placed under the buttocks. On exhalation, raise your head up and forward, bend your chest, and inhale - take the initial position.to contents ^
In sitting position to stretch the legs, emphasis on hands. On exhalation, head back first, then back, gradually lift the body, bending the legs in the knees, until it reaches a level parallel to the floor. Lock the position, then return to the original position.to table of contents ^
Take up lying down position on the abdomen. Leaning on the hands, bend at the waist, the pelvis and knees should not touch the floor. Then you should lift the body and the pelvis, forming an acute angle. Lock the position, then return to the original position.to table of contents ^
Tibetan hormonal gymnastics consists of exercises that do not require increased physical activity. For this reason, it is recommended for use in different age groups. However, some contraindications for gymnastics are still available. Therefore, in the presence of chronic diseases or with their exacerbation, it is recommended to consult a doctor before starting the session.
- acute period of illness;
- hypertensive crisis;
- dysfunction of the heart muscle, especially in the acute stage, the pathology of the heart;
- ulcerative lesion of the stomach and intestines in the stage of exacerbation;
- Parkinson's disease;
- period of exacerbation of arthritis;
- pathology of the spine;
- postoperative period.