The main advantage of a woman is the radiant skin of the face. At a young age, its beauty is preserved by nature itself. But over the years, changes begin to occur that can only be slowed down by regular cosmetic procedures. About what the rules of facial care should be observed in order to preserve its freshness for a long time, we will tell below.
Before buying facial cosmetics, you should correctly determine your skin type. This can be done on several grounds.
- Normal skin has a healthy color, smooth structure and velvety. The pores on it are almost invisible, and various kinds of irritation and acne occur extremely rarely.
- Oily skin glosses around the nose and forehead. The pores are enlarged and close to clearly visible. Owners of oily skin often suffer from acne and acne, as the expanded pores easily penetrate the dirt, which causes inflammation. In addition, if you take a piece of paper and put on your face after a while after washing, then it will leave greasy stains.
- Dry skin is prone to peeling. Especially the feeling of dryness and tightness is intensified after washing with soap. In the absence of proper care, dry skin quickly turns into mature skin.
- Combined skin has signs both dry and oily. As a rule, fatty areas are located in the area of the nose, forehead and chin. Dry - around the eyes and on the cheeks. If an hour after washing, a sheet of paper is applied to such a skin, there will be a greasy print in the T-zone. Often, the owners of combination skin suffer from acne and acne, and around the eyes they have early wrinkles.
- Sensitive skin is prone to adverse effects. It often appears red spots, allergic rashes or peeling.
Skin care after 20 years
20 years is just the age when the hormonal background is being completed. For this reason, it is worth starting to look after your face more carefully.
First of all, keep the skin clean. This will help purifying and exfoliating funds.
- To remove dirt from the skin, you can make herbal infusion and freeze it in ice molds. Get a wonderful tool for washing. They need to wipe their face in the morning and evening.
- Clean the face of dead cells with a gentle scrub. Dry skin is cleaned once in two weeks. Fat - every week. Among the cosmetics for peeling can be identified the following:
- scrub "GREEN MAMA" with pine nuts and Ussuri hops;
- «Matt Touch» minerals and menthol company «Lumene»;
- scrub "Natura Siberica" with bones of raspberry;
- scrub with green tea "Organic Shop".
Cleansing scrub can be prepared at home. Let us dwell on several well-proven recipes.
For all skin types
For the remedy you need:
- 1 tbsp.a spoon of wheat bran;
- 2 tbsp.spoons of honey;
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
Slightly warmed honey mixed with juice and bran. The mass is applied to the previously cleaned of dirt, damp face and neck. Within a few minutes the skin is massaged in a circular motion. Remains of the composition are removed with a wet swab. Then wash with water at room temperature.
For dry skin
The composition of the scrub includes:
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar;
- 2 teaspoons of aloe juice;
- 3 teaspoons of oatmeal;
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
Chop the flakes in a blender, mixed with vegetable juice. Add sugar and immediately apply the composition to the skin.
For oily skin
For preparation you need to take:
- 0.5 cup oat flakes;
- 1/4 cup of raw rice;
- 2 / 3-1 a glass of kefir( depending on the consistency);
Rice and cereal in a grinder to flour. Gradually pouring kefir, prepare a not very liquid gruel. In a circular motion, rub it into the skin of the face, avoiding the area around the eyes. The remains of the scrub should be removed with a cotton disc moistened with cool water. Then you can wash without soap
Some girls at this age continue to worry about the problem of acne. For its solution, both pharmaceutical preparations and folk remedies that are easy to prepare themselves are suitable.
From pharmacy products, you can name, for example, "Dalatsin", "Basiron AS", "Differin", tincture of calendula.
At home, preparing masks and infusions. Here are the recipes of some of them as an example.
- Wormwood infusion.2 tbsp. Spoons of crushed raw materials are poured into 200 ml of boiling water and insisted for an hour. Make lotions from the filtered infusion several times a day.
- Decoction of aloe. The crushed leaves of the plant are placed in cold water. The ratio of components should be 1 to 5. After an hour, the infusion is placed on the fire and boiled for 3 minutes. A strained cold broth is used as a lotion.
- Mask "Protein".To prepare it you will need:
- protein 1 chicken egg;
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Protein must be beaten into foam and add lemon juice to it. Wet a cotton disc or brush in the mixture and apply it to problem areas. When the formulation dries, repeat the procedure again. And so, until all the means are over. After drying the last layer, gently pat the face with a wet swab.
4. Mask made of blue clay. It consists of:
- 1 teaspoon clay;
- 1 teaspoon of calendula tincture;
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice;
- 1,5 tbsp.spoons of cold boiled water.
All ingredients are mixed in a homogeneous mass, which is applied to the face for 10 minutes. The remnants of the mask are washed off with plain water.
5. Mask for eliminating skin defects after acne. It includes:
- 200 ml of vegetable oil;
- 2,5 tbsp.spoons of beeswax.
Place the oil container in a water bath and wait until it becomes hot. After this, while heating continues, wax pieces are gradually added to the oil. The cooled composition should be applied to the face twice a day for two months.
Young skin needs toning, nourishment and hydration. Do not buy rejuvenating cosmetics. Young skin, it will do more harm than good.
- For toning, you can use lotions. At the same time, alcohol-based products will suit only owners of oily skin, who need to narrow pores.
- For moisturizing, apply a cream or gel. For oily skin, water-based drugs are needed. For dry - on fat.
- Skin nutrition should only be done before bedtime, using a night cream.
Apply the care cream or lotion strictly on massage lines to avoid the appearance of premature wrinkles:
- on the chin - from the base to the ears along the lower jaw;
- from the middle of the upper lip - to the center of the auricles;
- from the corners of the lips and wings of the nose - to the ears, moving along the cheeks;
- on the forehead - from the center to the area of the temples.
As for the skin around the eyes, then twenty-year-old girls are not recommended for processing it.
Changes in facial
after 30 years in the 30-Tb skin remains is still quite fresh, but nevertheless there are some signs of wilting. The first wrinkles begin to appear. The tonus is lost. On how a woman cares for a person at this age, the condition of her skin depends directly in the years to come.
Purification continues to be mandatory. It is carried out with the same frequency as in the previous age period, using a scrub. In addition, it is desirable 2-3 times a year to do a chemical peel in the beauty salon.
To support the skin in a good tone and avoid the appearance of premature wrinkles will help massage the face. It should be done every morning before applying the day cream:
- Middle fingers placed in the center of the forehead. Strongly pressing on the skin, move them to the temples. Repeat 3 times.
- Medium, index and ring finger to place on whiskey. Find on each of them a point at the touch of which you feel pain. Clicking on the temporal area, make 3 circular motions forward.
- Close your eyes. Place your index fingers over your eyelids above the tear sacks. Make 3 clicks, then open your eyes widely and blink several times.
- Connect the ring finger, index finger and middle finger. Place them in the middle of the chin. Massaging the skin in circular motions, rise to the cheekbones. Repeat 5 times.
- Place the brush under the chin with the outer side facing up.10-20 times to do patting movements.
Well toned skin and fluids containing herbal medicines.
To prevent wrinkles, 1 time per week a good steam procedure:
- necessary to take 10 g of hop cones, thyme and flowers mallow, place the charge in a pan with high walls and pour 500 ml of water.
- Boil the contents of the container for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the plate and place it on the table.
- Bend over it so that the face and neck are in contact with the rising steam.
- The procedure should be continued for about a quarter of an hour.
- After that, the person should be washed with cold water and dried with a towel.
- Then you need to beat the egg yolk and apply a lubricant to the face. Leave the mask for 30-40 minutes. At this time you can not talk. Muscles should be immovable.
- Mask and rinse face with a tissue.
Nutrition of the skin
After thirty years, it is necessary to take care of skin nutrition. To do this, you can use a variety of creams, lotions and masks, including home cooking. Let us dwell on the recipes of some of them.
1. Anti-wrinkle lotion for normal to dry skin. It comprises:
- 3 tbsp.spoons of linseed or corn oil;
- 200 ml cream;
- 3 yolks;
- 2 lemons;
- 150 g of camphor alcohol;
- 1 tbsp.a spoonful of honey;
- 250 ml of boiling water.
lemon squeeze the juice and peel and chop, boiled water bay, leave for 2 hours. Rinse the yolks with vegetable oil. Mix portions of cream and lemon juice in portions. Then pour into the mixture a strained infusion of lemon crust mixed with honey. At the end, add camphor alcohol.
mixture was poured into a half-liter of dark glass bottle, shaken and topped up with water to the edge. Lotion wipe face and neck for the night after washing. Keep the bottle in a cool place. Shake before use.
2. For any type of skin lotion can be used with the following composition:
- 0.5 g of acetylsalicylic acid;
- for 50 ml of strawberry and cucumber juice;
- 200 ml of vodka or wine.
All the ingredients are mixed and poured into an opaque container. Wipe the skin for several weeks. Keep the composition you need in the refrigerator.
3. Mask "Almond" from wrinkles. For it you will need:
- 50 g oat flakes or almond bran;
- 1.5 teaspoons of glycerin;
- half of egg yolk;
- 15 g of camphor alcohol;
- 1 g of thymol.
Mix all the ingredients and add a little water to the composition to make a not very thick paste. Composition put on the face for an hour and a half. After that, wipe the face with a wet swab and wash with water at room temperature. Wash thoroughly with a towel.
Skin after 40 and 50 years
After 40 years, the woman's skin begins to rapidly lose moisture and fade. For this reason, she needs special care. At this age, the following procedures are mandatory:
- Skin care according to the following scheme: Facial cleansing Moisturizing the facial skin Applying a nourishing cream
- morning and evening moisturizing;
- double food: first on the cleansed skin, massage cream is applied on the massage lines, and after it is absorbed, it is nourishing.
- Protection of the skin against loss of moisture and harmful effects of sunlight with the help of specialized cosmetics in the summer.
- Self-massage of the face on massage lines every other day.
- Use of creams with biological components and hormones for at least 10 days a month.
- Regular use of nourishing masks. In summer and in autumn it is best to make home cosmetic preparations based on berries, fruits and vegetables. In winter and spring, you can use dried herbs, healthy foods and vitamins in ampoules.
Dependence of cosmetic procedures on biorhythms
The woman's organism is subject to a certain biorhythm. Therefore, skin care actions should be carried out at a certain time of the day. Only then can we expect a good result. Let us dwell on this question in more detail.
- From 5 to 8 am, a large number of hormones enter the bloodstream. As a result, the skin becomes pale, and under the eyes there are bags. In addition, dehydration of the epidermis occurs, so wrinkles become more noticeable. To lymph drainage system quickly earned, you need to get up right after waking up, but you can start morning facial treatment only after half an hour. It is this time that the skin needs to recover from sleep.
- The best time for morning make-up is 6 or 8 in the morning. It is necessary to wash, wipe the skin with an ice cube and apply a day cream. In the period from 7 to 8 the skin does not perceive any cosmetic procedures.
- From 8 to 12 - the ideal period for masks and peeling. At the same time, the activity of the sebaceous gland is increased by 10 hours. At this time, those who have pimples or acne on the face, it is recommended to use an antibacterial agent.
- From 12 to 15 it is better to give up any cosmetic procedures. Derma is practically not susceptible to them.
- The time from 17 to 18 is suitable for spa treatments and massages. So, easy self-massage of the face can be done, even being in the workplace.
- The period from 19 to 21 hours can not be better suited for evening facials. Not later than 40 minutes before going to bed, you need to remove the skin from the skin and apply a nourishing cream on it. After a quarter of an hour, the excess cream is removed with a cotton swab.
- From 23 to 5 - the time of recovery of epidermal cells. If the evening procedures were able to proceed very late, then we should confine ourselves to cleaning the face of make-up and pollution.
Thus, mandatory daily procedures for a person at any age and in all seasons are cleansing, nourishing and moisturizing the skin. If you spend them regularly, you can stay fresh and young for many years. Related Videos: