Easter is one of the types of holiday baking that turns out to be very tender, soft, airy and incredibly tasty. It is traditionally prepared for the most important and important holiday for Christians - Easter. It has a special meaning and symbolizes the resurrection of Jesus Christ. In this article we will consider the best recipes for gentle and airy Easter.
As the recipes for home Easter today there is a huge amount, no wonder that many housewives can feel confusion and experience the pangs of choice. We will help them to solve the problem, having considered the most interesting variants of preparation of the main Easter dainty.
This is an integral attribute of the festive table, which is laid on the Bright Sunday. Such a delicacy is prepared almost entirely from cottage cheese without the use of flour and yeast. The recipe for cottage cheese is distinguished by the simplicity and availability of all ingredients.
- 1 kg of home-made cottage cheese( preferably cottage cheese, the fat content of which does not exceed 20%);
- 200 g of softened butter;
- 5 fresh chicken eggs;
- 200 g of granulated sugar;
- 400 ml thick cream;
- for 100 grams of nuts and dried fruits to taste( dried apricots, raisins, prunes, candied fruits, etc.).
- First, wipe the cottage cheese through a fine strainer or pass it through a meat grinder. Thanks to these actions, he will acquire a uniform consistency, become more tender and airy.
- Butter butter beforehand put in a warm place, so that it softened and it was convenient to use. After it has become soft, add the butter to the grinded cottage cheese and mix. For this purpose, you can use a mixer. It is necessary to interfere only at low speed.
- Beat eggs with granulated sugar with a whisk or a mixer. When the sugar is completely dissolved, and the mass becomes thick and airy, you can stop the whipping process.
- To whipped eggs, add cream and vanillin( you can also use vanilla sugar).We mix everything, put it in a saucepan and put it on medium heat. When the mass boils, it is necessary to fasten the fire and, constantly stirring, bring it to a thickening. After that, the egg-cream mass should be cooled.
- We chop the nuts with a knife, and soak the dried fruits in warm water so that they soften a little. After that, the water is drained, and the dried fruits are dried on a towel.
- You can also add candied fruit in the dough. Before using them, it is necessary to hold a little in warm water, and then dry and grind with a knife( if the candied fruits are large).
- Add the nuts, candied fruits and dried fruits to the curd mass and mix. Then, with a thin trickle, pour in a cooled egg-cream mixture.
- We prepare the pasochnitsu: wash it and dry it with a cloth. The bottom of the form is covered with gauze, which before this must be rolled into 2-3 layers. Please note that the edges of the gauze should hang freely from the mold.
- Place the curd mass in the pasochnitsu, wrap the edges of the gauze, turn the shape and put it in a deep bowl for 1 hour. During this time, all the remaining serum should drain.
- After the serum of the glass, place the pasochnitsu in the refrigerator for 12 hours. We put a load on it to fill the curd mass. For this purpose, you can use a bottle filled with water.
- After the specified time, the pasochnitsu is taken out of the refrigerator, we take out the curd air Easter paste, put it on the dish, sprinkle it with powdered sugar and colored powder.
Easter with lemon rind
This is a recipe for ordinary Easter( cake), which the housewives often make for the holiday. Preparation of the presented Easter baking is done in the oven.
- 1 liter of boiled milk;
- 2 tbsp.l.dry yeast;
- 800 g of granulated sugar;
- 175 g of butter;
- 75 g of vegetable oil;
- 10 eggs;
- 1-1.5 kg of flour;
- 1 tsp.salts;
- vanilla sugar or vanillin;
- fresh lemon juice and chopped on a meat grinder. Eggs Dry yeast
Lemon sodas Lemon juice
- The flour is sifted well through a fine sieve so that it is completely saturated with oxygen and the baking is soft and airy.
- Boiled milk is slightly heated to a temperature of 25-30 ° C.Add yeast, salt, 100 g of sifted flour and 200 g of granulated sugar. All mixed and put in a warm place for 1 hour. This is necessary in order for the yeast to become acidified and the opara come up.
- Butter is melted in a water bath, and then poured into a spoon. After that, the remaining sugar, vanilla, vegetable oil, lemon juice and zest are added to the dough. All mix.
- Yolks are separated from proteins and whipped with a mixer or whisk.
- Pour the beaten yolks into the dough, and then add the flour and knead the dough( this should not be done too long, otherwise the baking will turn out to be quite dense as a result).
- Please note that this Easter will taste better with raisins. To do this, pre-soak the raisins in warm water for 30 minutes. Then the water should be drained, and dried and added to the finished dough in the right amount( about 0.5 cup).
- The dough is put in heat and wrapped on top with a towel. It is necessary that it increases by 2-3 times. During the time that the dough is suitable, it must be periodically kneaded by hand.
- While the dough is suitable, it is possible to prepare Easter molds. To do this, they are well washed, dried and smeared with a little vegetable oil.
- After the dough has approached, it must be kneaded one more time and expanded into molds, filling them with 1/3.Molds put in heat for 30 minutes.
- After the specified time, you can proceed to baking Easter in the oven.
Preparation of Easter according to the presented recipe can take a lot of time. Therefore, this process is recommended to be carried out a few days before the holiday.
Easter in the bakery
There are many Easter recipes for the bread maker. They can be used in the event that you do not have time for baking in the oven or you only need a small amount of festive Easter baking.
- 100 ml of milk;
- 100 ml cream;
- 110 g of granulated sugar;
- 50 g of butter;
- 3 eggs;
- 500 g of flour;
- 1.5 tsp.dry yeast;
- for 40 g of dried apricots, raisins and candied fruits;
- 1.5 tsp.salts;
- 0.5 tsp.cinnamon.
- Before making the test, it is necessary to sift the flour through a fine sieve. This process is recommended to be carried out 2-3 times, so that the flour is completely saturated with oxygen. Thanks to these actions, the dough will turn out to be airy, and baking - soft and gentle.
- Now you can proceed directly to making the test. Initially, slowly heat the milk. It must be warm, so that the yeast is acidified.
- In warm milk, add sugar and salt.
- Put the butter in the heat so that it becomes soft. Then we add it to the milk-yeast mixture.
- Slightly heat the cream on low heat and pour them into the milk, and then pour the eggs pre-whipped into the dough into the dough. All mixed.
- For flavor in the dough, add cinnamon and vanillin.
- Soak raisins, candied fruits and dried apricots in warm water for 20 minutes. Then drain the water, and dry the dried fruits.
- We bake a baking dish with vegetable oil. We fall asleep in it flour, we make a small depression and put there dry yeast. We pour the test from above and put the form in the bread maker on the "Sweet bread" mode.
- After the signal for adding additives has been triggered, the dried fruits prepared earlier should be poured into the dough.
- Baking time is 3.5 h.
- After Easter, it should be carefully removed from the mold and left on the table to cool. Do not leave cakes in the form, otherwise the bottom will damp.
Crude curd and honey easter
This is one of the most interesting Easter recipes. Easter turns out very delicate and tasty. It will definitely become the highlight of the festive table.
- 200 grams of homemade cottage cheese;
- 2 tbsp honey;
- 4 yolks;
- 3 tbsp.l.softened butter;
- 3 tbsp.l.fatty sour cream or cream;
- 2 tbsp.l.of granulated sugar.
- Cottage cheese is wiped through a fine sieve to obtain a homogeneous mass. Add to it softened butter, sour cream or cream. All carefully mix.
- It is best to use liquid honey. If it is already candied, it should be melt in a water bath, and then add to the curds and cream.
- Yolks are well grinded with granulated sugar by means of a whisk or a mixer. Then they are poured into cottage cheese.
- In the curd mass, you can add vanillin to the flavor.
- Pasochnitsu washing and dry with a soft dry cloth. We cover it with gauze, folded into several layers. Please note that the edges of the gauze should hang freely from the mold.
- Place the curd mass in the pasochnitsu, cover it with gauze and put it in the refrigerator for a day.
- The next day we take the curd pastur from the mold and sprinkle it with powdered sugar.
This Easter recipe is quite simple. Despite this Easter dish is very tasty and beautiful. Therefore, you can safely use this recipe even for people who are new to culinary arts.
How to decorate the Easter
Easter( Easter cake) is usually decorated with sugar fondant or glaze made from whipped egg powder with egg powder. For beauty from above it can be sprinkled with crushed candied fruits, nuts and colored powder.
All the Easter recipes discussed above are distinguished by the availability of ingredients and the simplicity of the cooking process. Since making Easter requires a lot of time, you need to start this process a few days before the Bright Sunday. As a rule, the Easter oven starts on Pure Thursday.
How to cook a cottage cheese Easter. The recipe for curd Easter in the oven. Home recipe