There is often a situation where acne on the face pass, but after them there are red spots. Usually this is due to the fact that the correct treatment and disinfection of acne at the beginning of their appearance or as a result of their self-extrusion has not been carried out.
Acne spots can be pink, reddish, and sometimes even crimson. To eliminate them, you must act immediately.
But how to remove stains after acne? Advices of the cosmetologist:
You can use medicament, cosmetology and folk remedies.
How to remove acne spots with cosmetic procedures?
- Chemical peel with glycol or trichloroacetic acid solution effectively removes spots from acne. The skin of the face becomes smooth, smooth, getting a well-groomed appearance.
- Laser grinding. The laser beam affects the skin defects, while stimulating the growth of young cells. The result of the laser peeling is velvety, smooth and elastic skin. But this procedure is not cheap. Its cost starts from 20 000 rubles and above.
- Microcurrent therapy. The skin is affected by weak electrical impulses. The action of microcurrents also extends to the muscles of the face, lymphatic and blood vessels. As a result, pigmentation of the skin is eliminated, and its rejuvenation takes place.
- Fractional photothermolysis. This procedure allows you to get rid of age spots. It is carried out by a fractal laser, the beam of which is divided into beams. Due to this, it is possible to influence the microscopic areas of the skin without affecting the surrounding tissues. With the help of fractional photothermolysis, it is possible to eliminate the deepest forms of pigmentation.
How to remove acne spots with the help of pharmaceutical products?
Modern medicine offers many tools that will help cure spots from acne. The most effective of them are:
- Ascorbic acid. Vitamin C will help to cope with this problem. It is necessary to take ascorbic acid every day for 1.5 weeks( 1000 mg per day).
- Lightening cream, which contains hydroquinone. But use it with caution, since its uncontrolled use can lead to melanoma( skin cancer).The use of this cream can not be combined with taking remedies with retinoids and applying retinoid ointment.
- Lemon, lactic, salicylic and glycolic acid in pure form and in the composition of creams, gels, scrubs. They lighten the skin and prevent further spread of acne.
- Kojic acid, arbutin and magnesium are ascorbyl-2-phosphate. These are the drugs that suppress the production of melanin. You can apply them both together and separately.
- Ointments "Kuriyozin", "Kontraktubeks", "Dermatics", "Madecasol" and "Mederma" help to get rid of fresh spots from acne, as well as from scars. Are excellent means for the prevention of acne.
- "Skinoren-gel" preparation. It contains azelaic acid, which cleanses the skin and improves its tone.
If you decide to deal with acne spots with the help of cosmetic creams, then have patience, because the treatment can be delayed for a long time.
Before using the pharmacy products, carefully read the instructions, choose the one that suits you the most.
Treatment of spots after acne: Traditional medicine
Have spots appeared after acne? How to get rid of them, folk medicine will tell. Lighten the spots from acne will help masks, which you can prepare yourself at home.
- Separate the yolk from the protein. Take the protein and add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. Mix the resulting mixture thoroughly. If it is necessary to lighten only the spots from acne, then put the mixture pointwise on them. After 15 minutes, wash off the mask. This mixture can brighten the entire surface of the face.
- Take the flesh of the tomato( 1 tablespoon) which is mixed with the starch( 1 teaspoon).Apply the resulting mass to dark spots. Wait 15 minutes, and then rinse your face with water.
- Cucumber juice has an excellent whitening effect. Wipe dark spots with freshly squeezed cucumber juice, a piece of cucumber or use grated cucumber mass, which you need to point for 20-25 minutes.
- Pound 1 teaspoon of cinnamon with the same amount of honey. Put the mask on the damaged areas and hold for 20 minutes.
- Cosmetic paraffin will help to remove acne spots. Melt it, then apply it with a cotton swab on the stains. The paraffin must completely freeze. Carefully remove it( used paraffin is useful for the following procedures).Before applying and after removing paraffin, the skin should be lubricated with a nutritious cream. In vascular mesh on the face, this procedure is contraindicated.
To cope with dark spots on the face will help and lotions that you can prepare yourself. They need to wipe their face every day.
- Take the oils of lavender, tea tree and avocado in equal proportions, add this amount of lemon juice. Mix everything.
- Take the essential oil of lavender and the essential oil of neroli in equal parts. Mix everything.
- Mix 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar with 3 tablespoons water. With this solution, wipe the damaged skin.
- Prepare a decoction of parsley and pour into an ice mold. Wipe your face with ice cubes every morning and evening. You can use freshly squeezed parsley juice.
- Lighten the dark spots on the face will help lemon juice, diluted with water. Use undiluted juice for the whole face is not worth it: it can damage the skin and dry it.
- Put the aloe leaves in the refrigerator for 1.5 weeks. Then squeeze out the juice from them. Daily wipe their face. Remember, this lotion can not be stored for long.
Scrubs remove the upper keratinized layer of cells and restore blood microcirculation. If you regularly use them, then gradually the spots and scars disappear.
- Pound 1 teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of sugar and add 3 drops of lemon juice. Stir everything. Apply the resulting mass to a wet face and massage the skin. Then rinse the remnants of scrub with water.
- Put 3 tablespoons of potato starch in a gauze pouch. Tie and dab it with water. Squeeze out excess liquid, walk around the entire face of the pouch. Then wash.
- Scrub the cucumber on a fine grater, then add 1 teaspoon of shallow sea salt and sugar. Massage the resulting scrub face for 5 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water and then with cold water.
How long does it take to get stains from acne?
How quickly the spots from acne will pass depends on your skin type, on its ability to recover. Significant influence is provided by the means by which you initially treated acne and your lifestyle.
Acne spots are easier to prevent than treat. Once the rash has appeared, treat them with medical alcohol and hydrogen peroxide.Stages of acne, how to get rid of acne and sequelae( 1 part):
Do not squeeze pimples, because you can carry the infection and do not forget to use sunscreen.How to get rid of acne and traces from them( Part 2):
Follow these simple rules, and your skin will please you with its even color and smoothness! Video on the topic: