A third of his life a person spends in a dream, because a full sleep is a guarantee of health. And if insomnia overcomes, then a fast, safe and reliable way of fighting it is needed.
- Treating sleep disorders and insomnia
- What is effective for sound healthy sleep? Folk remedies against insomnia
- Water with honey before bed
- Relaxing with lavender oil: lavender oil for a good sleep
- Soothing action of motherwort: how to take a motherwort to sleep?
- Teas for strong sleep: chamomile, mint, melissa tea
- Apple vinegar with honey before going to sleep
- How to use hawthorn for sleep?
- Milk with honey at night for sleep. Use of milk with honey
- Folk remedies for fast falling asleep: advice and feedback
- Video: How to get rid of insomnia folk remedies?
A third of his life a man spends in a dream. This is a blissful time of rest and recuperation, a complex physiological process that ensures human health.
On the quality of sleep and its duration depends on what will be the next day, emotional state and active human activity. When there are problems with sleep, its duration is shortened, and the quality leaves much to be desired.
Long sleep and heavy awakenings have a negative impact on health and mental state, but they themselves are a sign of any mental or physical disorder.
Treatment of sleep disorders and insomnia
Insomnia is a sleep disorder that manifests itself in severe sleep, superficial sleep and early awakening. As a rule, , with insomnia, there is a shift in rhythms, when night sleep gradually comes to naught, and instead a full rest takes place during the day. The reasons for this disorder can be many:
- stress and severe nervous tension
- neurological diseases
- psychiatric disorders
- somatic diseases
Treatment of a sleep disorder involves determining the causes of its occurrence and their elimination. After not solving the main problem, there can be no medication for insomnia.
What is effective for sound healthy sleep? Folk remedies against insomnia
At the same time while the main problem of insomnia( and it can be a long and difficult process) a person can not do without a proper rest.
Taking sleeping pills is a dangerous exercise, which should be left at last, when other, more harmless methods, solve the problem of sleep disorders can not.
There are some rules that should be followed to ensure comfortable sleep, fast falling asleep and easy waking up:
- before going to bed should not abuse food and it is important to follow the golden rule: after meals there should be 2-3 hours of active activity.
- , insomniacs should avoid fatty and meatyfood
- before going to bed you need to take a walk in the open air
- time before bedtime should be conducted in quiet classes, do not leave in the evening time the decision of any important matters
- if you feel a strong tension before going to bed, then you can relax in a warm bath
If the listed items of preparation for sleep are met, and the long-awaited rest still does not come, it will be superfluous to turn to harmless folk remedies.
Water with honey before bed
The well of folk wisdom offers a wide range of prescriptions for insomnia for every taste. Among many recipes, the easiest to prepare and does not require many ingredients is a recipe for honey water.
To prepare such a miracle, an elixir requires simple distilled water and honey, possibly adding other components such as lemon juice or mummies.
Water with honey can be prepared immediately before or beforehand. To do this, you need a glass of warm water( in no case boiled), it adds a tablespoon of honey( preferably May or lime).After thoroughly stirring the honey water, you can put it for a few minutes, and then take it inside before going to bed.
Thanks to the healing water with honey, you can solve not only the problem of insomnia, but also remove slags from the body, relieve tension and stress, and drinking this drink on an empty stomach will solve problems in the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
Removing tension with lavender oil: lavender oil for a good sleep
Lavender is a plant with an incredible aroma that not only pleases with a beautiful view, but is an indispensable soothing. Lavender is used as a relaxant, a remedy that can calm the nervous system, protect you from stress and raise your spirits. It is common to use lavender both in dry form and in the composition of essential oil.
Essential lavender oil - a remedy that will help cope with anxiety and quickly fall asleep. It can be used as a massage aid, adding a few drops to the massage oil or olive oil.
In addition, lavender oil can be added to the water when taking a bath, spray 1-2 drops on a pillow or take inside, dropping two drops of lavender essential oil on a piece of refined sugar.
Soothing action of Leonurus: how to take a motherwort to sleep?
The herb of the motherwort has a strong sedative - its calming effect is several times greater than that of valerian. This magical plant can be purchased at the pharmacy, where it is sold in the form of herbal collection and alcohol tincture. The latter is more convenient, but the presence of alcohol in the composition is a minus, since this is unacceptable for many.
RECIPE : Take a motherwort tincture for 30-40 minutes before going to bed, dropping 30 drops into a glass of water. If you have acquired the grass of the motherwort, then it must be brewed and insisted. For this 2 tbsp. Spoons of herbal collection pour boiling water and stand for 24 hours.
You can also use Leonurus's herb as a tea and do not wait for a long infusion time, taking it immediately in a hot form, but the effect of such a remedy will be significantly lower than from a drink that is saturated with useful substances.
Teas for strong sleep: chamomile, mint, melissa tea
Stress from a long working day can be removed with the help of relaxing teas, which, in addition, provide a healthy and carefree sleep. Such a method of fighting insomnia is simple and effective, drinking medicinal tea is a pleasant lesson, relieving anxiety and anxiety. The most often recommended for the reception of teas:
- Chamomile - a tool with a sedative effect, which allows to remove the somatic tension and headache. Chamomile tea is brewed in the calculation of 2-3 spoons for a glass of water and drink up to 4 cups throughout the day
2. Mint - containing menthol, which calms the nervous system and makes it easier to fall asleep and provides a sound sleep. Brew mint leaves can be like ordinary tea, pouring boiling water and adding sugar or lemon to taste. The intake of peppermint tea should be limited to 100 g at a time, no more than three times a day, since the intake of a large amount of menthol in the body can provoke diseases of the genital organs both in women and in men 3. Melissa tea - thanks to a specialsubstances in the composition of this plant allows you to withdraw from depression, remove irritability, calm nerves, which is very necessary for a full sleep. The recipe for melissa tea is quite simple: 2-3 spoons of mint leaves should be poured with boiling water 250-300 ml, then leave to infuse for 20 minutes. To drink tea it is necessary for half an hour before a dream, adding honey and a lemon
Apple vinegar with honey before a dream
With chronic fatigue and insomnia, apple cider vinegar with honey becomes an excellent remedy. This mixture has in its composition a lot of useful substances, which favorably affect the work of all body systems. Particular impact is on the nervous system, so that a person becomes more balanced and calm, a sense of anxiety, tension and fatigue disappears.
For a healthy sleep, you should take 2-3 tablespoons of this mixture before going to bed: add 3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to 100 g of honey. It is possible to increase the dose twice, if the expected effect has not occurred.
How to apply hawthorn to sleep?
Hawthorn berries have a complex effect on the body: they improve blood circulation, calm the nervous system, relieve irritability and feelings of aggression. Equally effective as tincture of hawthorn, and dry harvest.
Enough 20 drops of tincture thrice a day for general sedation and sleep improvement. Picking berries should be boiled in boiling water for 15 minutes in the calculation of 20 g of berries per 100 ml of water. The broth is taken before eating one tablespoon.
Milk with honey for the night to sleep. Use of milk with honey
Drunk milk before honey with honey will allow you to forget about insomnia and sleep soundly, seeing positive dreams. This effect is due to the presence in the milk of a specific amino acid - tryptophan, which enhances the production of the hormone of happiness. This sweeps away completely feelings of anxiety, fear, anxiety and excitement.
At the same time honey has a whole complex of useful substances, among which are specific sugars of fructose origin, which for a long time satisfy hunger. Since such a sugar breaks down for a long time, for a long time the body will not need food, and the resulting carbohydrates will improve the work of the brain and nervous system.
Folk remedies for fast falling asleep: tips and reviews
Among the multiple reviews on sleep improving drugs, the most popular are:
- peony tincture
- poppy inflorescences
Folk remedies for insomnia verymany, but not all are effective and equally beneficial to the body. In any case, you need to seek help from a specialist if insomnia is systematic, not episodic.