Preparing for the Easter holiday, many housewives bake cakes, trying to get it to stand well and look beautiful. If before the oven was used for baking, today new types of equipment have appeared. Mistresses increasingly prefer them.
The cake in the multivark of any model turns out excellent to the taste and excellently rises. In addition, most of the traditional recipes are suitable for baking products in multivarks and pressure cookers.
Cake with the addition of raisins
The following products will be required for preparation of the test according to this recipe:
- milk - 250 ml;
- butter - 150 g;
- flour - 4,5 items;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- sugar - 1 item;
- vanilla sugar - 1 sachet;Raisins Flour Milk
- raisins - 100 g;
- fresh yeast - 40 g;
- salt - pinch.
For the manufacture of glazes take:
- egg - 1 piece;
- powdered sugar - 100 g;
- decorations for Easter baking.
In order to prepare an Easter cake in a multivark, you need to do the following:
- Raisins are poured with water. There is a light and dark raisin, but without pits. It should be thoroughly rinsed from debris.
- In slightly heated milk add yeast and a few tablespoons of sugar from the measured 200 grams. Everything is mixed and set aside for half an hour to where it's warm. When bubbles appear, you can assume that the opara is ready.
- Break eggs by spreading yolks and proteins into separate containers. Proteins are mixed with a portion of sugar, whipping into a steep foam. Mix them with milk and yeast and add a glass of flour. The mass is stirred and set aside for a while to the side. If dry yeast was used, then it is worth to wait 20 minutes, and if fresh - about an hour.
- Add another glass of flour, continuing to stir.
- Egg yolks are mixed with butter, which must pre-thaw. Add the rest of the sugar.
- Mix the dough with butter and yolks, add vanillin and salt.
- Stir the remaining flour. The dough will turn out to be quite plastic, but it should not stick to your hands.
- Dried raisins are added to the dough and kneaded for about a quarter of an hour.
- It should be oiled with a bowl, put the dough there and set the heating mode.
- Watching the test, you should wait until it rises. When this happens, the mode is changed to "Baking".Typically, the default setting is 45 minutes, but it may take longer.
- After the required time has elapsed, it is necessary to remove the bowl from the multivark and remove the product from it to the dish.
- Now you can start to prepare the glaze, for which sugar powder is mixed with protein and whipped into a strong foam. The glaze should not drain from the cake. You can put it in the refrigerator for thickening.
- Bake the pastry with cooked icing and decorate.
The same recipe can be used by baking Easter cake in a pressure cooker. Usually for this saucepan the pressure cookers are lubricated with oil and sprinkled with flour on top. The dough is laid out so that it takes up a third of the container. Bake the product for one and a half hours.
Cake with the addition of candied fruit
In addition to raisins in cakes, candied fruits are often added. Cake with candied fruits is prepared from the following ingredients:
- egg - 5 pieces;
- milk - 1 item;
- granulated sugar - 300 g;
- vegetable oil - 0,5 items;
- flour - 900 g;
- yeast - 50 g;Cinnamon Nutmeg Candied fruit candies
- butter - 180 g;
- sugar vanilla - 1 sachet;
- salt - pinch;
- melted cinnamon - 0,5 tsp;Sugar powder -
- - 150 g;
- nutmeg - 0,5 tsp;Candied fruit candy - 150 g;
- lemon juice - 1 tsp;
- powder for decoration.
Easter cake in the multivariate is prepared as follows:
- Multivarka includes and sets the heating mode. At this time, start to prepare a spoon.
- Milk slightly warmed. Now yeast can be added to it.
- Add a spoonful of sugar and a few spoons of flour. Stir the spoon, so that there are no lumps, and put in multivarku that the dough is approached.
- Eggs are broken, separating proteins and yolks. Proteins are put in the refrigerator. Of these, then the icing will be prepared.
- In the yolks add sugar and mix thoroughly until the latter dissolves.
- The butter is melted and yolks are gradually introduced, rapidly mixing.
- Put the above spices and salt.
- The resulting mixture is poured into a wide container, in which it will be convenient to knead, and add the approached sponge.
- Vegetable oil is poured into a bowl and placed nearby.
- Pour flour into the dough and mix it, periodically dipping your palms into vegetable oil. This is necessary so that the mass does not stick to your hands.
- Gradually add the candied fruits, continuing to knead the dough.
- The capacity of the multivark oil is lubricated with sunflower oil and the heating mode is set for a couple of minutes.
- The dough is placed in a preheated bowl, letting it come. After 20 minutes, the lid is opened and kneaded. Repeat three times.
- Then it can be expanded into forms. Use several molds for cakes and place them in the bowl of the multivark.
- After the dough in the molds is suitable, it can be started to bake. Usually the baking process lasts an hour and a half. First you should set the baking mode for 1 hour, and after turning over the cakes and baking for another half an hour. Perhaps, the baking mode will have to be turned on twice, since Easter baking is prepared from a heavy dough, for which two complete cycles may be needed.
- Half of the proteins are mixed with sugar powder and beat in a mixer until thick foam, gradually leading the lemon juice.
- On the ready kulichik put glaze and sprinkle with decoration.
If Polaris Multivar is used for baking, its features should be considered. For example, the fact that in this device it is impossible to adjust the temperature in the baking mode. Therefore, you have to select the desired temperature manually. Kulich in multivark Polaris should be baked at a temperature of 150 оС in the first stage, and then at 120 оС - on the second.
Curd cake in the multivark Philips
Very delicious turns cake, if you add cottage cheese. The dough for cottage cheese Easter baking is prepared from the following products:
- warm milk - 100 ml;
- egg - 3 pieces;
- butter - 100 g;
- granulated sugar - 150 g;
- salt - 0.5 tsp;Dry yeast Butter cream Curd
- curd 5% fat - 200 g;
- flour - 0.5 kg;Candied fruits or raisins - 200 g;
- instant dry yeast - 9 g;
- vanilla sugar - 1 tbsp.l.
The cottage cheese cake is prepared as follows:
- In warm milk, stir the yeast powder, a little flour and sugar. Opara should be half an hour warm.
- Proteins of eggs are mixed with sugar in a mixer.
- Yolks are grinded with vanilla sugar, salt is added.
- In softened butter add cottage cheese and mix it with yolks.
- Mix the matched opaque with the prepared composition. All mix thoroughly.
- Some proteins are also sent to the dough, and some remain for the glaze.
- Stirring mass, it is necessary to pour the flour into pieces. The dough should become soft and plastic.
- The prepared dough should be covered with a cloth and set aside in a warm place.
- After half an hour or an hour, the dough should be mixed and added to it candied fruits or raisins. Stir the dough so that the candied fruit does not accumulate in one place.
- Transfer the dough into the bowl of the appliance and heat for a quarter of an hour. When the dough reaches the top mark, you can switch the appliance to baking. To start, the timer is set for an hour, and then for another half an hour. The lid is better not to open, as the dough can fall off. It should avoid abrupt cooling, so even after the signal, do not get baked immediately. She needs to be allowed to stand in the closed cup of the multivark for a while.
- Cake is turned over on a towel, coated with glaze and decorated with a special powder.
The product with cottage cheese is baked at 180 degrees. On the readiness of the dough is better to check with a match or toothpick.
Big cake with almonds
This recipe of the Easter cake for the multivarka includes not only raisins and candied fruits, but also almonds. One of this product is enough to treat the whole family on the day of the holiday. The weight of the finished baking will be over one and a half kilograms.
It is necessary to prepare the following components for it:
- milk - 250 ml;
- vanillin - 1 sachet;
- raisins - 1 cup;
- flour - 5 glasses;Eggs Vanillin Almond
- butter - 125 g;
- granulated sugar - 1 item;
- dry yeast - 3 tsp;
- large chicken egg - 3 pieces;
- salt - 1 tsp;
- almonds and candied fruits - at your discretion.
For glaze it is necessary to take:
- sugar - 100 g;
- milk or water - 150 ml;
- butter - 35 g.
Cake with dry yeast is prepared as follows:
- Prepare the spoon from a glass of warm milk, yeast and 1 cup of flour.
- Mix the dough, which in density should resemble sour cream.
- Put it in heat for an hour. In the end, you will notice a significant increase in volume.
- Butter is pre-melted in any way.
- Raisins are washed and dried, wrapping it in flour.
- Eggs are combined with sugar, salt and vanillin are added. All thoroughly whisked. In order for sugar to dissolve better in eggs, it is necessary to heat the mixture on a steam bath. The water should not be very hot, so that the eggs do not curl.
- In the gum add melted butter, which had cooled down a little, eggs with sugar and the rest of the flour. It is very important to measure the volume of flour correctly, because if you put it too much, the cake will turn out to be tough. If you put less flour than you need, the dough, on the contrary, turns out to be too loose, and the baking will crumble.
- The dough should be kneaded for a very long time until it ceases to be sticky and pestering the board.
- Having received the dough of the necessary density, it can be placed in the multivark. Chaschu pre-heat it to 35 oC.
- The cake is left in more often for a couple of hours, so that it will rise and increase in size.
- The dough is removed and raisins, almonds and candied fruits are added.
- The dough is again placed in the thicket and set at 140 ° C and 1.5 hours.
- While the dough is being baked, glaze up. All products are mixed and cooked until the composition thickens and becomes like a jelly.
- After an hour and a half, the cake should be checked for readiness with a wooden louvre.
- The finished product is coated with the prepared glaze and sprinkled with the decoration.
It should be taken into account that such a large confectionery product should be prepared in a multivark with a bowl of 5-6 liters. Otherwise, the dough will simply not fit there, because in the process of heating it will rise substantially and increase in volume.