Nausea is a painful unpleasant sensation in the epigastrium and pharynx caused by a variety of different causes. It can be a consequence of a physiological condition, a minor digestive disorder, or a symptom of a serious illness. To eliminate discomforting sensations, various methods are used to easily get rid of nausea at home.
- is poisoned During pregnancy
- During monthly
- With hangover
- With gastritis
- With pancreatitis
- In transport
- Means for nausea
- Pharmacy preparations
- Folk recipes
- Recipe 1
- Recipe 2
- Recipe 3
- Recipe 4
- Recipe 5
- Recipe 6
- Recipe 7
- Recipe 8
- Recipe 9
- Recipe 10
This is a serious nausea cause of nausea. With its growth, the appearance of multiple vomiting, the increase in concomitant symptoms, it is necessary to consult a doctor. Especially do not postpone the visit to the doctor for poisoning with poisons, mushrooms, household chemicals and other chemicals.
The gastric lavage also applies to emergency and rapid methods of getting rid of nausea.
- To wash the stomach can use the following solution: a tablespoon of soda and a few crystals of manganese diluted in 2 liters of water.
- Drink the resulting liquid in the number of several glasses( based on the state).
- Induce vomiting. Repeat as far as possible the procedure until the exit of pure washing water. To induce vomiting is contraindicated in case of loss of consciousness by a person, during pregnancy, with convulsions, with cardiac pathologies, when acids, alkali and petroleum products enter the body.
In case of food poisoning, if the nausea is not strong and there is no vomiting, do not provoke them. Most likely, the food has already left the stomach and is in the intestine.
Sorbents are also effective in nausea caused by poisoning. It can be Smecta, Lactofiltrum, Enterosgel or activated charcoal, which is taken in the calculation of 1 tablet per 10 kilograms of weight. They promote rapid adsorption of toxins and elimination of symptoms. Receiving sorbents is considered the best option for eliminating nausea in children.
To eliminate nausea, specialized medications are used: Cerucal, Metoclopramide, Raglan, Klopan. When choosing which tablet to drink from nausea, accompanied by heartburn, preference is given to drugs that inhibit the production of hydrochloric acid( Omega, Omeprazole, Nolpaz and others).Also effective use of antacid preparations Almagel, Fosfalugel and so on.
You can use folk methods to remove intoxication and eliminate nausea. To do this, it is useful to drink hot herbal tea with chamomile, mint or plain with lemon. Also, toxins are promoted by jelly, compotes, non-carbonated mineral water( Essentuki 17), decoctions and infusions of medicinal plants( marigolds, dill, lemon balm).It will help to cope with unpleasant symptoms and potato juice. It should be taken at 0.25-0.5 tablespoon before eating. It makes nausea easier for the broth from dill seeds: 1 teaspoon per glass of water.
Nausea during childbearing is a common phenomenon, however, in this position it is quite difficult to choose a remedy for such an unpleasant symptom. In toxicosis, general medical recommendations are commonly used to alleviate the condition:
- Nutritious breakfast, necessarily including protein food. Often, nausea during pregnancy provokes an empty stomach, so during the day it is preferable to eat often, but in smaller portions. In the morning you can eat an apple, a banana, dried fruits, without getting out of bed. Reclining and lying nausea is less felt.
- You should not suddenly get out of bed or change your position. This can cause an attack of nausea.
- Walking in the fresh air, a good rest also contribute to the relief of the condition.
- Getting rid of nausea is helped by taking a knee-elbow position. This is especially true of toxicosis in late pregnancy, when it occurs due to the compression of the surrounding organs by the uterus. In this situation, pressure on the digestive tract weakens, which reduces nausea.
- Try not to eat sweets.
- Drink water, green tea, discard carbonated drinks.
- Use vitamin B, but before this, always consult with a specialist.
- Sleep preferable on a high pillow, located on the left side.
The use of drugs during this period is undesirable, but in some cases they can be prescribed by a doctor:
- Enterosorbents - usually taken in situational or short course.
- Hofitol is a vegetable based on artichoke.
- Cocculin is a homeopathic remedy for absorption.
- Splenin is a detoxification drug for use in toxicosis in the early stages of childbearing.
- Vitaminotherapy - stabilizes metabolic processes and the functioning of the endocrine system.
- Antiemetic drugs, but they are prescribed in exceptional cases, since they are contraindicated for admission during this period.
To combat nausea during pregnancy, folk methods of treatment are often used:
- Use of herbal and green teas, especially with mint.
- Take infusions of diuretic herbs, but not longer than 2-3 weeks, grated ginger root, adding it to the main food.
- Cranberry juice, which should be consumed in small sips when an attack of nausea occurs.
Before using herbs and their fees, you should consult a doctor, as some of them are contraindicated during pregnancy.to table of contents ^
The onset of nausea during menstruation and immediately before it is due to an increase in serotonin in the cerebrospinal fluid, as well as an increase in the number of prostaglandins and their predominance over progesterone.
To get rid of this symptom should take drugs from the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs( NSAIDs) - Ibuprofen, Nimulid, Ketorol and others. They cause a decrease in the level of prostaglandins, however, it happens gradually, so taking the medicine should begin as soon as possible.
For the removal of spasms apply No-shpu, Spazmalgon, Buskopan. It also makes the condition easier.
Antacid drugs may be used, especially if nausea is accompanied by heartburn.
In some cases, in order to eliminate the symptom, the drug Mastodinone is prescribed to stabilize the hormonal balance. Vitamin B6 will also help.
If you do not want to abuse medicines, refer to folk remedies. Will help decoction of plantain: 1 tablespoon per glass of boiling water. Take 1 tablespoon 4 times a day. Will get rid of nausea and decoction of cones of hops. It is necessary to pour 2 cups of boiling water 2 tablespoons of crushed cones. Stir half the glass for the night.
With a hangover
Nausea after consuming excessive amounts of alcohol is a manifestation of poisoning and intoxication of the body. To eliminate the symptoms, detoxification measures are required.
- You should drink a lot of liquid( up to 1.5 liters).You can add soda or manganese( a weak solution) into the water. In case of vomiting, the fluid can be repeated several times to wash the stomach.
- For a faster result, the bowel is cleaned with an enema.
- It will help with nausea and water with the addition of lemon juice.
- An effective remedy for nausea from a hangover is any sorbents.
- Facilitates the use of strong tea with lemon, honey.
- It is useful to drink cocktails from cranberries, cranberries, currants, mineral water, as well as sour-milk products.
- Do not neglect sleep - it is also an effective remedy for hangover symptoms.
With this disease, nausea is a fairly common symptom. With a mild illness, diet and fractional meals often help to solve this problem. Drug treatment of pathology usually includes a complex of drugs. From nausea, the following medicines will help you get rid of:
- Antacid agents can quickly eliminate the symptom;
- With nausea and heaviness in the stomach, it is better to give preference to drugs that regulate the digestive tract motility( Motilium, Cerucal).
- Gastroprotectors( Venter) and preparations of bismuth( De-Nol, Novobismol).
- In case of increased acidity and heartburn, drugs that reduce the secretion of juice in the stomach( Omez, Nolpaz) are used. However, nausea is usually observed with gastritis with low acidity.
With this pathology, folk methods of treatment are often used to quickly get rid of nausea in the mornings and after eating:
- The most famous remedy is potato juice, which should be drunk on a daily basis 50-100 milliliters on an empty stomach. Duration of treatment is 20 days.
- Efficiently remove nausea with reduced acidity, lemon slices, a quarter of an hour infused in boiling water.
- Juice from the root of celery, taken three times a day.
- Powder from a carnation, which is washed down with a glass of water.
- Grated ginger root.
- Green tea, tea with mint, decoctions of marigold, chamomile, lemon balm.
This disease is accompanied by a whole complex of serious and painful symptoms, of which nausea is one of the leading places.
In an acute process, you can alleviate the condition without taking food, consuming only water and boiling the dogrose. Subsequently, you must follow a strict diet, which includes: lean meat, cereals, vegetable soups, jelly. If you adhere to proper nutrition, the feeling of nausea will occur less often and to a much lesser extent.
You can quickly eliminate nausea medication, taking polyenzymes with food( Creon, Panzinorm).Also, with this symptom, antiemetic drugs( Domperidone) help. To reduce the negative effect of gastric juice on the mucosa, it is recommended to take antacids( Phosphalugel, Almagel) and agents for lowering the secretion of the glands of the stomach( Omez, Nolpaz).To eliminate spasms, use No-shpu, Duspatalin. Effectively eliminates nausea Buskopan.to contents ^
The motion sickness syndrome brings considerable discomfort to those who suffer from it. In this case, going on a trip, it is advisable to prepare in advance for the possible occurrence of nausea, dizziness and other symptoms.
It is recommended to occupy those places in transport that are least susceptible to acceleration: in ground types - front seats, in the plane - closer to the wings, in the ship - medium cabins. If the trip is short - from food and drinks it is better to refuse.
It is also advisable to refrain from reading while driving, preferably focus on distant objects( road, horizon).
When deciding that to drink from dizziness and nausea during motion sickness, usually preference is given to antihistamines: Dramina, Dimedrol, Bonin. Betacenterin, Betaserk, is also effective. An antiemetic may be used( Cerucal).All of them have a fairly fast and effective effect. Scopamineamine may be prescribed as prophylaxis.
Helps eliminate nausea with salted nuts or mint chewing gum. You can buy a special acupuncture bracelet from motion sickness, which will affect the point of the pericardium P6, located on the wrist. This remedy is safe even for pregnant women.
Remedy for nausea
The speed and effectiveness of nausea removal depends onthe reasons for its occurrence. Sometimes dieting is sufficient to get rid of nausea, but in some cases, serious medication is required. If the symptom persists for a long time, especially when it builds up, you need to contact the doctor for the appointment of the correct treatment tactics. At the pre-hospital stage and after the consultation, the medicament and folk remedies for nausea help alleviate the condition.to the table of contents ^
In the pharmaceutical industry, there are many medications that can reduce or completely eliminate nausea. However, some medicines are not suitable for self-treatment, since they require precise dosage and have serious side effects. The possibility of using them should be consulted by a doctor.
In the treatment of nausea, the following groups of drugs are used:
- M-cholinoreceptor blockers ( Aeron, Buscopan) - affect the peripheral and central receptors responsible for the occurrence of nausea. Used for pathology of the digestive tract, chemo and radiation therapy of oncology, with vomiting urges of central origin. The drugs are fast and have a fairly long effect, which occurs 30 minutes after ingestion and lasts about 6 hours. Among the side effects are palpitations, dry mouth, visual impairment.
- Benzodiazepine tranquilizers ( Diazepam, Relanium, Lorazepam).They have a pronounced soothing effect, suppressing nausea. They are used in Meniere's syndrome, chemotherapy and irradiation with oncology, vestibulopathy.
- Blockers of dopamine receptors ( Cerucal, Domperidone).Block receptors in the brain, which start the emetic reflexes. Prokinetic qualities of drugs regulate the motility of the gastrointestinal tract. Applied with various diseases of the digestive system, the postoperative period, with indomitable vomiting, with cancer therapy.
- Inhibitors of H1-histamine receptors ( Bonin, Pipolphen, Betagistin).Block nausea during motion sickness, suppressing the effect of histamine on intensifying the transfer of impulses from the receptors of the semicircular canals of the inner ear to the centers of the autonomic nervous system. They are used for motion sickness, Meniere's syndrome, pathologies of the inner ear.
- Antagonists of serotonin receptors ( Granisetron, Zofran, Ondansetron) - block receptors in the central and peripheral nervous system, provoking the appearance of nausea. They are the subject of choice for the elimination of a symptom after chemotherapy and radiation in oncology.
- Homeopathic preparations ( Vertigochel, Avia-More, Kokkulin).Recommended for use in nausea from motion sickness. Kokkulin is used during pregnancy to reduce the severity of toxicosis.
The use of non-pharmacological methods of treating nausea is quite effective, especially for conditions where the use of medications is undesirable, for example, during pregnancy. Combination of medicines and traditional methods of therapy allows you to quickly and effectively get rid of an unpleasant symptom at home.to the table of contents ^
A tablespoon of mint leaves pour a glass of boiling water and leave for a couple of hours. Use on a tablespoon three times a day before meals. Also from nausea help infusions of chamomile, anise, fennel, cooked on the same recipe. When cooking grass, it is possible to combine with each other.to the table of contents ^
Pour a teaspoon of dill seeds with boiling water, then place on a fire. Bring to a boil, then strain the solution. Take the broth in small sips after cooling.to the table of contents ^
One tablespoon of dried chicory grass pour 1 cup of boiling water and insist in the thermos during the night. The resulting solution is divided into 4 parts and taken during the day 30 minutes before meals.to table of contents ^
A pair of teaspoonfuls of triple-leaf watch pour cool boiled water at proportions of components 1: 1.Leave it overnight for settling. Then, during the day, drink a little infusion.to table of contents ^
Add 10 drops of ammonia in half a glass of water. Use every 20 minutes. Suitable for eliminating nausea with a hangover.to table of contents ^
Grind 100 grams of cranberries and 200 grams of cranberries in dry form. Then pour 300 milliliters of boiling water and insist a couple of hours. To consume 50 milliliters 6 times a day.to table of contents ^
7 tablespoons of chamomile to fill with a liter of fresh cream. Place on fire and boil for 5 minutes, then insist 1 hour. At occurrence of a nausea to drink at once 300 milliliters, further to use on 200 milliliters 3 times a day.to table of contents ^
A teaspoon of chamomile, burdock, peppermint, plantain, St. John's wort to brew half a liter of boiling water. Insist half an hour, strain and use every hour for 1/3 cup.to table of contents ^
If there is nausea, break 3 eggs, separate the yolks. Proteins beat up and drink.to the table of contents ^
7 drops of pink radish tincture to dilute in a small volume of water. Take 4-5 times a day with a teaspoon of honey.
If taking medicines and folk remedies do not help - always consult a doctor. Especially if nausea is accompanied by fever. This can occur with a disease of meningitis, rubella, measles, salmonella, measles, hepatitis. It can also indicate erosive processes on the mucous membranes of the stomach and esophagus.
If nausea is accompanied by diarrhea - consult a doctor immediately, since this symptom can lead to dehydration of the body, which negatively affects both the adult and non-child organism.