Probablyin any family at least occasionally, but bake large pancakes for the whole pan. Especially tasty they seem to Shrovetide. For this holiday, the hostess is striving to maximally enrich her cooking book with the recipes of this dish, up to exotic options, to make her newcomers happy each day with something new. For example, the custard pancakes on kefir can be made in different ways, changing one or several components. It enriches the taste of the ready-made dish and allows you to choose the appropriate filling for each occasion.
In addition to the variety of pancakes themselves, it is also pleasing that they can be cooked by the whole family, turning ordinary business into entertainment for children and adults. A lot of positive emotions and joy from a joint venture will be remembered for a long time!
It's easier to start with a basic recipe, gradually improving the skill.
Tender pancakes on yogurt with boiling water
Such an option for cookies will be able to cook even cooks- newbies. Regular pancakes, which are kneaded on the basis of sour milk, whey or kefir, often stick to the frying pan.
The recipe for cooking dough with boiling water solves this problem. Each pancake easily turns, does not stick and leaves homogeneous, without lumps.
In addition, it is obtained with holes, which adds a funny appearance to it.
- a glass of premium flour;
- 200 ml of kefir or sour milk;
- a glass of steep boiling water;
- 2 tsp.granulated sugar;
- 4 tsp.vegetable oil;
- 0.5 tsp.table salt;
- ¼ st.l.baking soda;
- 2 eggs.
kefir boiling water clean container
eggs flour granulated sugar
- Prepare clean and dry enameled container.
- Sift in a different vessel the specified amount of flour for its oxygen saturation and the splendor of the finished products.
- Beat a little egg with a fork. It is not necessary to achieve a stable foam. Enough to a small increase in their volume.
- In the enameled container mix salt, sugar, soda, vegetable oil, beaten eggs, kefir. You should get a smooth, homogeneous mass.
- Gradually, without intermixing the batter, add the sifted flour. Pancake mass
should get a little thick, but without lumps.
- Boil the indicated amount of water, remove from heat. Pour it into the dough in a thin trickle with vigorous stirring. It should be quite liquid, smooth. Dough to leave for a quarter of an hour in a warm place.
- Heat the frying pan well. To prepare the first pancake, it should be greased with vegetable or butter. Sometimes use a small piece of lard.
- Collect 1/2 standard dough ladder and spread evenly over the frying pan. When holes are formed and the edges fall behind the flanges, it is turned over and fried until redden.
Chilled pancakes on kefir and boiling water - video recipe
Video recipe for custard pancakes on kefir and boiled water. Creamy pancakes can be served with any stuffing. If the dish should play the role of snacks, then the amount of sugar in it is better to reduce. For a pancake dessert, it is worth choosing not a liquid filling, so that it does not flow through the holes.
Tender pancakes based on kefir with milk
The recipe is very similar to the previous one, but it differs with a more intense taste of pancakes and their increased calorie content. This is achieved through fatty dairy products, others do not fit here.
- ½ liter of milk;
- ½ liter kefir;
- 4 tsp.vegetable oil;
- 2 tsp. Sahara;
- ½ st.l.salts;
- ¼ st.l.baking soda;
- 2 eggs;
- 2-3 tbsp.flour of the highest grade.
- Prepare a clean and dry pan. It is important that it is not enameled. Pour into it kefir and put on a small fire. Pour the contents of the pan constantly. Kefir should not boil.
- In the same pan put dry ingredients, except flour. There are added eggs. It is important to mix everything quickly with kefir and make sure that the protein does not curdle in it. The dough will increase significantly in the volume of due to the quenching of soda by a sour-milk product.
- To the grown mass, add 2/3 sifted flour and knead it well until smooth.
- Boil a glass of milk, gradually combine it with the dough, stirring constantly. As a result, it should turn out to be fluid, homogeneous.
- Add the vegetable oil.
- Pour the dough in small portions onto a hot greased frying pan and fry on both sides until golden.
Custard pancakes on kefir with cottage cheese
These pancakes can be safely attributed to the festive, because the way they are cooked is very different from the usual recipes. They look great on the table as an independent second course when served with wrapped with a filling and in the form of a supplement to the morning or evening tea drinking. Tender pancakes on yogurt with cottage cheese are more dense than usual, but much more tender and softer. Lovers of delicacies will appreciate this unusually dish.
- ½ l kefir;
- 1/5 kg of homemade cottage cheese;
- ¼ st.vegetable oil;
- 400 ml of boiling water;
- ¼ tsp.vanillin;
- 4 eggs;
- 400-500 g of premium flour;
- ½ tbsp.l.baking soda;
- ½ tsp.table salt;
- 4 tsp.of granulated sugar.
- A few hours before the planned preparation of pancakes, you need to get kefir from the refrigerator and let it warm up a little.
- Curd the cucumber in a clean, dry dishes, carefully grind, so as not to come across grains. Then combine to homogeneity with kefir. If you do not have a home-made cottage cheese at hand, then unsweetened cheese mass will do.
- In another bowl you need to beat 4 eggs, taking them out of the refrigerator. To facilitate the work should be added salt. Slowly add sugar and vanillin to make a soft foam.
- The obtained mass is combined with the curd-kefir.
- Sift flour and soda into clean utensils. Then, gradually introduce them into the batter. Its consistency should be the same as for pancakes.
- Boil water, pour it into the dough, stirring intensively.
- At the end, vegetable oil is added to the resulting mass.
- Pancakes with cottage cheese should be fried from two sides, pre-heating the frying pan. Oil on it to pour out only for the first portion of the dough.
Those who follow the figure, you need to be on your guard. These mouth-watering pancakes with holes can affect it with extra grams, because they contain a lot of butter and fatty dairy products.
Tender pancakes on yogurt with poppy seed
Such a recipe is a multi-component that gives the custard pancakes on kefir with a manga a special taste. The dish is quite high-calorie. This should be taken into account for those who follow a diet or do not eat after 6 pm. But pancakes are definitely worth a try.
- 1.5 tbsp.flour of the highest quality;
- 400 ml of water;
- 1.5 tbsp.kefir;
- 1 tbsp.milk;
- 3 eggs;
- 0.5 tsp.dry yeast;
- ¼ st.l.table salt;
- 1,5 tbsp.l.granulated sugar;
- ¼ st.l.baking soda;
- 8 tsp.vegetable oil;
- ½ tbsp.semolina.
- In a small container, preheat the milk so that it is not hot. Pour into it ½ tbsp.l.sugar, 2 tsp.flour and yeast. All mix well and set aside for 15 minutes in a warm place.
- In another bowl, carefully beat the eggs with the remaining sugar and salt.
- Sift the flour.
- Knead part of the dough with kefir, as described above, and brew it with steep boiling water.
- Add vegetable oil, second half of sifted flour, semolina and yeast mixture to it. The finished mass of the consistency should be something average between sour cream and the usual pancake batter: airy, homogeneous, with bubbles.
- She needs to be given a lift, for which the capacity for a couple of hours should be set aside in a warm place without drafts. When the dough approaches the edges of the dishes, then it must be crumpled and start baking pancakes.
- It is better to fry products on a carefully oiled frying pan of small diameter. Further addition of oil is not required.
Since the pancakes are thick, they should be lubricated with your favorite filling and folded with a tube.
Tender pancakes on kefir with yeast
Pancakes with the addition of yeast are loved in every family. They are thin, with holes. Particularly pleasant is their peculiar acidity, so that the baking is combined with any filling. However, it is necessary to watch that not to eat superfluous, as to stop very difficultly.
- 1/5 l of boiled hot water;
- ½ liter of whey or kefir;
- 1 tsp.fresh yeast;
- 2 tbsp.flour of the highest quality;
- 3 eggs;
- 2 tsp. Sahara;
- slightly salt;
- ¼ st.vegetable oil.
- Take a clean container, pour in it 50 ml of non-corrosive water, dilute a slice of yeast and half the norm of sugar. Leave for a few minutes.
- In an enamel bowl carefully beat up 3 eggs with salt and the second part of sugar. Should be a magnificent foam.
- A little heat kefir and gradually combine it with egg mass.
- Sift all the flour into dry ware. It must be gradually added to the egg-kefir mixture, striving for uniformity of the test. It should look like a pancake.
- Pour the yeast into the dough. The resulting mass is vigorously mixed.
- The final step is boiling a glass of water and adding it to the rest of the ingredients. The dough should be well kneaded, so that it is evenly brewed, and the finished products are made with holes.
- Pancake mass should be covered with a clean towel, set aside in a dry, warm place for 60 minutes to lift it.
- After the specified time, check the contents of the container and add vegetable oil. Now the dough can be kneaded and set in baking.
- For frying a cast-iron frying pan with a thick bottom is suitable. It will only have to be oiled once. Further addition of fat is not required.
- Ready pancakes when folding a stack can be smeared butter.
The filling to such baking is suitable for both meat and fruit.
You can come up with a lot of recipes for custard pancakes on kefir, replacing some of the flour with ground oatmeal or buckwheat, varying the number of eggs and sugar, depending on the situation. So it's easy to choose the optimal dish for a certain type of filling. There is an opportunity to please even those who are dieting. To do this, it is enough to remove eggs from the recipe and replace fatty dairy products with less calories.
Main Pancakes with cottage cheese: recipes step by step, options for filling, photos do not be afraid to experiment. And regular practice will lead to the success of even a person far from the kitchen.
Video on topic: