The dream of every girl is healthy, shiny, beautiful hair. To date, there are a huge number of procedures provided by beauty salons, thanks to which you can change the color and length of the strands, make curls from curls, and out of even ones - wavy ones. But none of them will help to make the head of hair impeccable, if there is no right, daily care. Let's talk about how to take care of hair at home, so that the hairstyle becomes the pride of its owner.
Basic rules of
For sure everyone noticed that depending on the lifestyle and mood, the condition of the hair also changes. Fat food, bad habits, stress - all this has a bad effect not only on health, but also on the appearance. Therefore, in addition to the basic rules of hair care, there is something important, without which it is impossible to achieve an ideal hair condition, a healthy lifestyle. Discard deliberately harmful things, sleep more and walk in the fresh air, follow the hair care requirements, performing:
- proper washing;
- a competent choice of combs and accessories;
- regular trimming of tips;
- protection from external factors;
- masks for hair.
It seems that all these points are very simple and understandable, but, unfortunately, mistakes in these simple rules lead to disastrous consequences. How to care for the hair, depending on their type and structure? We tell further.
How to wash your head properly
After a visit to the hairdresser for haircuts, dyeing or even simple laying, the strands become shiny and incredibly soft to the touch. What is the secret, how to get the same effect at home?
- The right shampoo. It is always necessary to start from the type and condition of the hair. Shampoo for dry and damaged hair will not wash properly the hair, prone to fat, and the means for making the volume will make of the curls an unsightly shock.
- Application of balm. The balm is designed to facilitate combing of the strands, moisten them and give them shine. It is very important to apply it correctly: from the middle of the length to the tips. Applying funds to the roots and scalp can lead to fatty and stale appearance of even freshly washed hair.
- Water temperature. The optimum value is up to 50 degrees. Too hot water activates the work of the sebaceous glands and leads to hair loss. Therefore, it is best to use warm, and at the end of washing rinse your head with cool water or a decoction of nettle.
- Traumatic factors. If possible, replace the drying with a hair dryer for drying in a natural way, and the use of ironing, curling and thermobooth - on sparing buckles made of foam rubber. If you can not do without these devices, use a special thermal protective agent, which will reduce the negative effect of high temperatures.
- It is also not recommended to comb the wet strands, as this leads to cross-section and fragility of the tips. Another bad habit - go to bed, when the hair did not have time to dry. In addition to the damage to strands in this case, there is a risk of getting to the morning not the best form of hairstyle and creases.
Choose comb and accessories
- Using a metal comb can damage the scalp, as well as electrify and injure the hair. Therefore, the optimal materials are wood and special plastic.
- It is also useful to have a massage brush made of natural bristles, which will ensure a soft unraveling of the tips and scalp massage. Regular use of such a comb helps increase blood circulation and hair growth.
- Combing must begin with the tips. If the hair is very fragile and thin, you can use special oils or creams that make it easier to comb.
- The elastic should certainly be elastic, as too much pulling strands can cause the bulbs to fade and hair fall out.
Say goodbye to the tips of the tips
In order for the hairstyle to be always fresh and neat, you need to visit the hairdresser systematically. Owners of short haircuts need to maintain a hairstyle, visiting the salon every 2-4 weeks, depending on the growth rate of the hair. Trim the tips on long strands at least once every two months.
Often the girls, chasing after the length, try to cure the visited tips, but, unfortunately, it is impossible to give them the original form. As a result of untidy styling, untidy "antennas" are knocked out, and the hair looks groggy and unhealthy.
Protect hair from negative factors
After you have properly washed, combed and laid curls, it is important to protect them from unfavorable climatic factors. Girls always try to protect their head from the rain and wind in order to preserve the styling, but forget about the destructive influence of sun rays and winter frost.
In summer heat it is necessary to use balm and shampoo with sunscreen, which will help protect the hair from burning and drying. Going to the beach, be sure to bring a headdress. The use of different oils is not recommended, as they are heated in the sun and can only do harm.
Winter frosts are even more harmful than the scorching sun. Strengthen the destructive effect of cold wind and dry air in the premises, the latter is due to the huge number of heaters and radiators throughout. Therefore, in winter, it is recommended to hide your head under the hat, braid braids or pebbles. Useful use of nutritious shampoos and oils, as well as the intake of special vitamins and minerals.
Doing masks for hair
In addition to using the usual means "from the jar", the masks prepared according to "grandmother's" recipes will be very useful. Ingredients should be chosen depending on the type of hair, the season of the year and the result that is expected. For masks, fruits, vegetables, dairy products, various oils and even alcohol are used.
As for the frequency of use, here too, do not overdo it, since too frequent application of masks can lead to excessive fatness, dryness of the strands and other negative consequences.
How to care for hair of different types
Hair is divided into four main types:
- is oily;
- are dry;
- mixed( fatty at the roots, dry at the tips).
Normal hair does not require special care. It is enough to choose a shampoo, a balm conditioner. Periodically, you should pamper your curls with moisturizing masks and oils. The head should be washed as necessary, since too frequent water procedures can cause an increase in the intensity of sebum secretion.
Care for oily hair begins with a review of the diet. It is extremely important to exclude fatty foods and confectionery, to increase the amount of fresh fruit, vegetables and pure mineral water consumed. The head should be washed with a special shampoo, which is suitable for frequent use. Home care includes special masks. Useful funds based on yogurt, with the addition of lemon juice, aloe, mustard.
Dry hair brings even more discomfort than fatty hair, because usually look lifeless and dull. Care for dry hair begins with a reduction in the use of hair dryers, ironing and curling iron. It is not recommended to wash dry hair too often. It is best to use nourishing and moisturizing shampoos and masks. At the base of masks - egg yolk, burdock, olive oil, honey.
The most complex care - hair of a mixed type. The problem of fat roots and dry tips is familiar, first of all, to the owners of long curls. The optimal solution will be applying masks that reduce the fattyness of the scalp, on the roots, and nutrient oils - on the tips. Curls must always be protected from sunlight, if possible, cut with hot scissors.
Rules for the care of curls
Most women, whom nature has endowed with curly hair, dream of straight and smooth strands, and those who do not have curls, certainly make them curly. How to make curly heads beautiful and neat?
Basic rules for the care of curly hair from nature:
- To wash your head, you need gentle, non-sulfate shampoo, as usual means contain aggressive ingredients, after which the curls will look lifeless and dull.
- Balm should not contain silicone, because it is simply impossible to wash it with a gentle shampoo. A haircut is one of the most important items. Curlets do not tolerate thinning or cutting with a razor: this leads to an increase in the cross-section of the tips. To understand how the haircut will look after laying, it is recommended to cut it dry.
- The use of an indelible conditioner is an excellent alternative to creams, gels and other styling products. Such a balm does not make heavier curls, but at the same time moisturizes them and helps to keep a beautiful, regular shape.
The main thing in caring for curly hair is proper haircut and gentle washing. It is also important not to overdo when using styling products, otherwise your hair will look dirty.
Recommendations for hair care after a chemical wave are very similar to the previous ones, however they have a number of features:
- You can not comb your hair first day, so as not to ruin the curls.
- For the first few days, hair can not be washed, dried with a hair dryer, combed, flattened with ironing, laid with a curling plate or curlers.
- Hair can be dyed no earlier than three weeks. Lavender oil Castor oil Coconut oil
- The best hair masks after "chemistry" - based on heated essential oils. So the components get better inside the hair and drink it from the inside. Optimum fit olive, burdock, castor with the addition of a few drops of orange, coconut, lavender, pink or grape oil.
A more gentle procedure for creating curls is a biocoal. Unlike the classical "chemistry", the bioclaving does not destroy the structure of the strands, and the result is fixed by a special fixer. If you do not follow the advice on hair care after a bio-pie, the result will not last long. You need:
- you can wash your head two days after the procedure;
- in 2-3 weeks you can make a lamination, which will prolong the effect of curling;
- during drying with a hairdryer, you can not use the comb, as this straightens the curls;
- can be used as a mask for "grandmother's" recipes, and professional;You can buy them in the salon, after consulting with your master, or in a specialized store( to stop your choice is on the means with keratin, vitamins A and E).
Care for curls takes a little longer than caring for even strands. However, the styling usually takes considerably less time: it is enough to apply a styling agent and dry the hair with a hair dryer with a diffuser or let it dry naturally.
Care for accreted and false hair
In order to grow a scythe, it is no longer necessary, like our mothers and grandmothers, to wait patiently for several years. Make of short hair long maybe in a few hours or even minutes. There are a lot of technologies for building up, but there are basic rules for the care of artificial hair, which are common to all:
- use of funds with neutral PH;
- comb should be with sparse denticles, without balls at their ends;
- should be given to your hair to rest, as they carry an additional load, which leads to a weakening of the roots.
Very carefully and carefully you need to treat strands on capsules:
- is best to use shampoo for hair extensions, which can be found in specialty stores;
- to wash your hair is possible solely for the growth of hair, without tipping it forward;
- from masks, balms is better to refuse in favor of natural broths from a nettle and a camomile;
- it is not allowed to contact the capsules with a curd and iron;
- before going to sleep, the hair must be dried and preferably braided in a braid.
Accreted locks require regular correction, the frequency of which depends on the growth rate of your own hair. Depending on the technology, artificial strands can be used to build up repeatedly.
Hair on the clips can be attached not only in the cabin, but at home. Most often, this type of building is resorted to important solemn events. After the hair clip it is easy to remove and use from time to time. For artificial hair on the hairpin need special care that will allow them to serve more than one year:
- wash the hairpieces need diluted with cool water shampoo;
- with hair clips can not sleep;
- comb them you need, starting with the tips and using a comb with sparse denticles;
- using a curling iron or ironing, artificial strands need to be sprayed with a thermal protective agent.
Care for long hair, whether natural or artificial, requires a lot of time and effort. The reward for the work will be luxurious, shiny curls that are the adornment of every girl.
Care for colored hair
It is almost impossible to meet a girl who is 100% satisfied with the color of her hair. Shevelura certainly yields to staining, bronzing, discoloration or toning. As a result of many procedures, the curls look lifeless and dull. Therefore, for colored hair, special care is required:
- A special shampoo and balm will protect the color. Due to their use, you can delay the date of the next painting.
- You will also need a mask based on vitamins and oils. Optimum will be olive, coconut, peach or almond oil Olive oil Almond oil
- When visiting the pool, it is necessary to use a rubber cap, since chlorinated water destroys the pigment of dyes.
In hair care, as in everything, moderation and regularity are important. Non-systematic, point procedures will not bring the expected effect and will lead only to ineffective waste of time and money. The abundant use of masks and procedures can oversaturate the hair and lead to disastrous consequences: fat content, dandruff, hair loss and allergies. Therefore, you should observe the balance, not forgetting that the beauty of the hair begins with their health.