The Easter menu is very rich and varied, because it is this holiday that completes a fairly strict Lent. Cottage cheese pizza, jellied, meat dishes are prepared, cakes are cooked, buns and favorite cakes. Shops and bakeries offer a wide selection of Easter cakes of different shapes, with delicious fillings and unusual decorations, but pastries made by own hands will never compare with the purchased one.
Many housewives do not dare to cook cakes themselves, are afraid to spoil them or do not want to spend too much time - most often this Easter dish is prepared from a yeast dough and requires several hours of proofing. In fact, everything is not so terrible: you just need to pick a simple and quick recipe, and then on your festive table there will be real Easter masterpieces cooked by your own hands. In the bright holiday of Easter this is important!
The recipe for a quick cake without kneading the dough will appeal to women who have little time for cooking or do not want to mess with the dough.
- 1-1.5 kg of flour;
- 6 eggs;
- 250 g of butter;
- 2 cups of sugar;
- 120 g yeast fresh;
- vanillin, salt to taste
- Milk slightly warmed and soak yeast in it, set aside until foamy "cap" appears.
- Sift flour and mix with the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Butter, melt, cool, mix with eggs and yeast.
- All very carefully stir so that no lumps remain.
- The container with the test should be put in a large bowl with hot water( not boiling water), wait until it rises.
- Metal molds oiled, sprinkled with a thin layer of flour and fill with a test for a third.
- Preheat the oven to 180-200 ° C and bake the future kulichiki before ruddy crust and readiness, check with a ray - the dough should fill the mold.
- Decorate with glaze, chocolate or fruit if desired.
Cake with milk with raisins
Recipe for an Easter cake for fast cooking: it only takes an hour to raise the dough, and it turns out about 6 pieces of medium size, enough for the whole family!
- 400 ml of milk;
- 150 g of sour cream;
- 125 g of margarine;
- 70 ml of vegetable oil;
- 1.5 cups of sugar;
- 100 g yeast fresh;
- 5 yolks and 3 eggs;
- 1.5 kg of flour;
- vanillin, raisins to taste.
- Eggs, whisk together with yolks and sugar until firm.
- Milk warm slightly and stir in it yeast.
- After 10-15 minutes, the yeast will be blocked and you can add all the remaining ingredients( without raisins) and egg mixture.
- Flour gently and gradually, do not use all at once, since you may need less or more.
- Knead the dough until it stops sticking to your hands, you can slightly lubricate your hands with vegetable oil.
- Put the prepared dough in a large bowl or pan, cover and put in a container with hot water - this will allow the test to rise much faster.
- After the test is twice as big, add washed and dried raisins, sprinkled with flour.
- Portioned forms oiled, fill with a test for a third. Leave for 20 minutes for lifting.
- Bake in preheated oven for about half an hour at a temperature of 200 ° C.
- Cool the cakes in forms, then pull them out and decorate them with glaze.
This cake is very fast cooking, no long dough mixing and waiting. Worth a try!
- 6 eggs and 3 proteins;
- 150 g fresh yeast;
- 300 g of butter;
- 2 glasses of powdered sugar;
- 1.5 cups 20% cream;
- 9 tbsp.spoons of sugar;
- lemon peel;
- flour, salt.
- Heat the cream and stir sugar with yeast.
- Stir in all the remaining ingredients, except flour.
- Pre-sift the flour and add a little in the dough until a dough comes out of the hands.
- For baking, apply oil and sprinkle with flour or breadcrumbs.
- Put the dough in half, let stand for about half an hour.
- Bake to dry skewers.
- Prepare the glaze: beat egg white with powder, you can add a little lemon juice for taste.
- Dip the cakes in the glaze and sprinkle with ornaments.
Easter cake without yeast
Such cakes are prepared much faster than usual, in addition, they are more useful than yeast.
- 600-700 g of flour;
- 600 ml of kefir without sugar;
- 200 g of butter;
- 300 g of sugar;
- 4 tbsp.spoons of baking powder;
- 200 g raisins or candied fruits;
- peel with a pair of lemons;
- vanilla sugar.
- Prepare raisins: rinse with hot water, dry and sprinkle with flour.
- Heatproof molds should be oiled, sprinkled with flour( paper - oiled);
- Kefir mixed with baking powder.
- Sift flour.
- Melt butter, add sugar, vanilla sugar, zest and spices to taste.
- Pour kefir, pour in flour and add raisins. Stir well with a spoon.
- The dough should not be liquid, but not steep.
- Preheat the oven to 180-200 ° C, pour the dough into molds half or slightly higher, bake for about 30-40 minutes.
- Decorate the finished baking with glaze, fondant or fruit.
Easter cake without eggs and yeast - video
Easy cake with dry yeast
Using dry yeast instead of fresh yeast allows you to speed up the cooking process and does not affect the final result. The main thing - the right proportions( be sure to read the instructions on the pack) and fresh yeast.
- 1.5 kg of flour;
- 3 cups of milk;
- 10 yolks and 6 proteins;
- 3 cups of sugar;
- 600 g of butter;
- 4.5 tsp dry yeast;
- 300 g raisins or candied fruits;
- vanilla sugar to taste.
- Dry yeast mixed with warmed milk in a large container, leave for 10 minutes.
- Add half the sifted flour to the milk, mix, cover and set aside in a warm place for an hour or two.
- Beat room temperature oil with different types of sugar and yolks until a more voluminous and luscious consistency is obtained.
- Put the creamy mass in the raised spoon and mix.
- Protein whip with a pinch of salt at high speed until firmness and allow with caution in the dough.
- Gently sprinkle the remaining flour and knead the dough until it begins to lag behind the hands and walls of the dishes.
- Reposition the container to heat( it may be hot water or a slightly heated oven), follow the test until large holes appear on the surface.
- Molds oiled, fill with dough and bake in preheated oven to 180 ° C until cooked.
- Finished cakes to cool in forms, decorate at will with nuts, berries, sweet.
A cake from the multivark
This miracle of technology has become firmly established in the life of many families, it is understandable, because a multivarker not only saves time and effort, but also allows cooking more useful dishes.
Try to bake a cake, it will surprise you with its taste and simplicity of cooking.
- 450 ml of milk;
- 6 eggs and 6 yolks;
- 10 glasses of flour;
- 100 g fresh yeast;
- 450 g of sugar;
- 300 g of soft butter;
- a packet of vanilla sugar;
- raisins and candied fruits.
- Milk slightly warmed and dissolve in it yeast with a spoonful of sugar, set aside for reaction.
- Mix the proteins with the remaining sugar and beat.
- Yolks combine with butter, grind until smooth.
- Combine the protein and milk mass into one, gently stir.
- Sift the flour and pour the third part into the dough, gently stirring. Set aside in a warm place to go up.
- Mix the dough with the yolk paste, add the remaining ingredients, while keeping in mind the amount of flour - pour until the dough ceases to stick. Put again in the heat.
- The multiwool should be switched on for heating, greased with a small amount of vegetable oil and put the dough in the bowl.
- Close the lid and leave in the same mode for 10 minutes, it is best after this to turn off the heating and keep the dough in the bowl for another hour without opening the lid!
- Switch the multivark to "Baking" for 90 minutes, checking the readiness.
- Cake cool, lay out and decorate with icing and marmalade.
Cake from bakery
If there is no time for baking at all, the bread maker will help: she will mix and cake cake for you, you will just have to decorate it and eat it!
- 100 g cognac or rum;
- 200 g raisins;
- 330 g of sugar;
- 3 teaspoons of salt;
- 1300 g of flour;
- 3 tsp dry yeast;
- 370 g of butter;
- 4 eggs;
- 500 ml of milk.
- Raisins wash in hot water, then pour alcohol to impregnate, after drain excess moisture, dry the berries and sprinkle with flour.
- Sift the flour.
- Milk warm and mix with sugar and salt.
- Eggs beat whisk separately. Melt the butter and cool a little.
- In the breadmaker's capacity add the ingredients in the following order: milk, butter, eggs, flour, yeast( into the recess in the center).
- Bake on the mode with the longest kneading( "Sweet bread"), raisins add on the signal of the bread maker. The size to choose the maximum, and the crust - light.
- Put the cake on for half an hour in a container, after removing and decorating with chocolate crumbs or marzipan.
Preparation of the Easter cake in the bread maker - video
Tips for preparing fast Easter cakes
- In order to not wait long for the dough to rise, it is better to put a container with it in hot enough water. Be sure to follow and in time to knead, otherwise the dough can "run away".
- To use modern household appliances - multivarka and bread maker. The latter not only mixes the dough without your participation, but it will also make it better. In addition, it is possible and bake cakes, however, they will come out quite voluminous and somewhat non-classical forms.
- The room where the dough rests must be warm enough and without drafts.
- Choosing quality yeast, this will affect the speed of their fermentation.
- All heavy fillings - candied fruits, nuts, raisins, dried fruits - sprinkle with flour and mix at the last moment before adding to the dough.
- Do not be afraid to experiment with additives, the dough for cakes is perfectly combined with spices - cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, and this gives it a delicious aroma. You can also add citrus peel, and raisins and dried fruits are better to soak in rum or cognac.
Successful baking and fragrant cakes!