Fine threads of crimson and pink hues on the surface of the skin are called couperose. It is a vascular reticulum, which often appears on the face as a result of the widening of blood vessels. Couperose can also appear as asterisks or specks of bursted capillaries. The most common signs of the disease appear on the chin, wings of the nose and cheeks.
- symptoms and stages
- Treatment of vascular spider veins on the face
- Treatment with drugs
- Hardware cosmetology
- child during pregnancy
Color vascularSetochki can vary from light pink to dark blue, depending on the stage of couperose skin. Sometimes it is accompanied by a slight itch and the onset of an inflammatory process at the sites of epidermal damage. Fortunately, this disease can be fought not only with the help of special medical procedures, but also at home.
The following causes of development of couperose are distinguished:
- disruption of the vascular system;
- circulatory disturbance in the epidermis;
- disruption of the internal organs;
- genetic predisposition;
- hormonal imbalance in the body;
- increased sensitivity of the epidermis to external factors;
- bad habits( alcohol, smoking);
- malfunction of the nervous system( stress, overexertion, etc.);
- excessive consumption of spicy and salty foods;
- sudden changes in ambient temperature( bath, summer heat, frost, etc.);
- use of substandard cosmetics or cosmetics with expired shelf life.
In addition, the cause of kuperoz can be demodicosis - it is infection with a microscopic tick that causes the inflammatory process of the vascular system in the area of hair bulbs and in the pores of the sebaceous glands.
Symptoms and stages of
Specialists identify 3 main stages, each of which is characterized by common unpleasant signs of cuperose on the face( itching, burning, redness, tingling) and individual manifestations:
- Stage 1 is characterized by short-term reddening of the facial skinfor no apparent reason. After a short period of time, the redness disappears and there are no consequences on the skin of the face. Vessels at the initial stage have good elasticity and again can be reduced to a normal state.
- Stage 2 is characterized by the appearance of a vascular pattern - asterisks( telangiectasias).This suggests that the vessels after expansion will not be able to return to the desired state.
- In 3 stages there are chronic disorders of microcirculation, resulting in insufficient skin nutrition. During this period, inflammatory processes develop.
Treatment of a vascular network on the face
Drugs from couperose on the face( Adrenaline, Ascorutin, Troxevasin, Heparin ointment, Lyoton gel, Troxerutin, etc.) strengthen the vessels, increase their elasticity, reduce permeability and prevent brittleness. Also prescribed preparations based on horse chestnut - Aescin, Venastat, Escuzan, Eszin, Cycloven.
No less important in the treatment of couperose on the face is the intake of vitamin-mineral complexes containing vitamins C, K and P, fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6, antioxidants, etc. The complex of nutrients is selected by the doctor depending on the state of healthpatient.to the table of contents ^
Facial skin care products against couperose contain protective components( including UV filters), stimulating and masking substances. Effective are such therapeutic creams, as: Urjaz Roselian, Dr. Taffy, Avin, Lierac, Bioderma Sensobi, Elidel.
- A calming mask from green tea, effective for inflammation and enlarged pores. On the face it is necessary to impose a piece of gauze moistened in a solution of green tea and to withstand 10-15 minutes.
- Cucumber mask: 5 ml of cucumber juice mixed with 15 ml of creamy cream and add 1 whipped egg white. Wipe the mask for 15 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
- Mask with dry yeast: 3 tbsp.l.yeast mix with 1 tsp.pulp of aloe, bring the water to the pasty mass and apply to the face for 20 minutes.
oil It is able to restore the skin to its former healthy appearance, however it should be used carefully. To treat couperose, these oil mixtures are effective:
- Grape seed oil or milk thistle( 5 drops) combine with rosemary oil( 2 drops) and rub the problem areas 3 times a day.
- 3 drops of cypress and lemon essential oils mixed with 15 ml of peach and applied to a clean face 2 times a day.
- Mix 1 tbsp.l.rosehip oil, 2 tbsp.l.jojoba oil, 9 drops of borage, pharmacy, 3 drops of lime( lemon) and 3 drops of cypress oil. The resulting composition lubricate the areas with capillary meshes 2 times a day. The medicinal composition should be stored in the refrigerator in a dark container closed under a lid.
- Cryotherapy - massage of the face with liquid nitrogen( cryomassage) is carried out with the help of a special wooden stick( up to 30 cm long), on which a cotton swab is fixed. The duration of the procedure does not exceed 10 minutes. The method provides regenerative( restorative), antiexudative( removal of burning and itching) and analgesic( pain removal) action.
- Microcurrents are an affordable and effective method of treating vascular asterisks. The cosmetician, with the help of currents of a certain power, cauterizes the dilated vessels, as a result of which the facial skin becomes clean and healthy. Minus of treatment by microcurrents is a long period of recovery.
- Darsonval - the effect of alternating current on the skin. The procedure is carried out in 2 modes. In the first electrode comes into contact with the skin of the face, it is slowly moved in a circular motion. When switching to the second mode, a spark appears at the tip of the electrode, resulting in enrichment of the air near it with ozone. In this mode, it is moved at a distance of 2 to 4 mm from the skin surface. Darsonval is an effective cosmetology procedure for couperose, but with a strong vascular network and increased sensitivity it is not recommended.
- Laser removal of .With the help of a laser beam, the cosmetologist destroys the blood vessels, thus achieving the elimination of the effect of the vascular network on the face. The course of treatment is several procedures, after which it is possible to get rid of the vascular network completely.
- Electrophoresis .The essence of this procedure is the effect on the affected vessels by an electric current through the introduction of microneedles into the capillaries.
- Photorejuvenation .This procedure involves the coagulation of vessels with a light beam. Photorejuvenation is inherently similar to the previous method, but is more modern and progressive.
- Radiofrequency lifting is a method of electrotherapy in which radio-frequency waves affect only the deep layers of the skin, as a result of which the healing process of tissues is accelerated and the process of cell synthesis is activated.
- Ozone therapy ( oxygen treatment) is effective in the early stages of the disease. The ozonized cocktail is injected by the microneedles under the skin. Due to this procedure, small vessels and asterisks disappear. It is worth noting that after the introduction of microneedles, traces remain on the skin, as the integrity of the epidermis is disturbed.
- ELOS-technology is a method whose advantages are the speed of treatment, the high results, the painlessness of the procedure and the absence of a risk of infection of the facial skin. With the help of a special device, a specialist removes vascular networks on all parts of the face in several sessions.
Active substances and vitamin complexes are injected into the patient's skin. Depending on the stage of the disease, the required number of procedures is calculated. Mesotherapy helps strengthen the walls of blood vessels, increase their elasticity and reduce irritation on the skin.to contents ^
Along with special procedures, the doctor pays attention to the correct nutrition and lifestyle of the patient. It is necessary to refuse from spicy food, reduce the amount of salt consumed, and reduce the consumption of hot drinks. In addition, you should abandon bad habits - drinking and smoking. The inflow of blood to the vessels also provokes caffeine-containing foods( coffee, chocolate, black tea) and citrus fruits - they must also be excluded from their menu.to the table of contents ^
For daily face care it is recommended to select special means. For deep cleansing of the face, enzymes of vegetable origin, for example, peelings based on papain, are used. To increase the tone of small vessels and walls of the skin - collagen masks containing extracts of horse chestnut, needle. It is possible to use micellar water with aloe and therapeutic lotions with shungite water, extracts of magnolia vine, ginseng, lotus, horse chestnut, hawthorn, etc.
It is also important to take care of your facial skin with couperose. It is forbidden to use hard sponges and sponges for the face, it is better to do without using them. It is necessary to avoid abrasive scrubs and peelings, as well as rough masks for the face.
Cosmetic products should not contain fruit acids and alcohol. Advice - after washing, the surface of the skin should be dried with a soft cloth, and not wiped with a towel. Apply makeup carefully, with your fingertips or with a soft brush, trying not to stretch the skin.to table of contents ^
People prone to developing couperose are advised to take simple preventive measures:
- Regularly doing sports - it trains and strengthens blood vessels.
- Follow a diet - do not eat spicy and salty foods.
- Do not smoke and reduce alcohol intake to a minimum.
- It is necessary to visit a cosmetologist periodically to monitor the condition of the skin of the face and to select the right cosmetic care products.
Couperosis in a pregnant woman occurs due to a change in the hormonal background, which leads to vasodilation and star formation. Often, the vascular network remains after delivery, so to prevent the increase in manifestations of couperose in the first manifestations of the disease a woman should consult a doctor for help.