Pancakes are one of the most popular and favoritemany people dishes of Russian cuisine. Depending on the composition of the dough and the filling, they can be served as a full-fledged second course, as well as a snack or dessert. Let's look at how to learn to bake pancakes so that they turn out soft, beautiful and tasty.
Secrets of the preparation of the test
- The products used for the preparation of pancakes should be at room temperature. Water, kefir or milk should be left on the table for the night, and in the morning it is time to start preparing the dough.
- The most delicious pancakes are cooked on kefir or fermented baked milk. They can be served without filling, topped with melted butter and sprinkled with powdered sugar.
- If you plan to make pancakes with salted stuffing, you can put a little more sugar in the dough than indicated in the recipe. If with sweet - less.
- To make pancakes soft and airy, it is recommended to use pre-sifted flour for their preparation. In addition, during the preparation the dough should be well saturated with oxygen. To do this, it is collected in a ladle, raised above the saucepan and poured neatly back. These actions are repeated about 10 times.
- To prevent the dough from sticking to the bottom of the frying pan, add a few tablespoons of butter - vegetable or cream - before the baking. Once again, the oil is added when the frying pan is heated.
- To prepare pancakes, you can use completely different flour: rye, buckwheat, wheat, etc. The main thing is that it should be of high quality. In addition, various flour mixtures can be safely used. Rye flour Buckwheat flour Wheat flour
- To get lush and thick pancakes, the dough should be made on dry or fresh yeast.
- For the test, it is recommended to use whole milk, slightly warmed to room temperature.
- The number of eggs in the test determines the elasticity of the pancakes. However, remember that a large number of them will make the dough tough. For cooking pancakes it is recommended to take fresh eggs in an amount of 2-3 pieces. To get the desired consistency of the test, you need to whip the yolks with sugar and separately - the proteins with salt.
- In its consistency, the dough for pancakes should resemble thick cream.
- To get the dough without lumps, you must first add eggs to the flour, and then gradually a little liquid( water, milk, kefir, whey or fermented baked milk).
- If the recipe contains soda, it must be mixed with flour. To add vinegar it is necessary already directly in a liquid - milk, kefir, whey or water. Do not extinguish soda with vinegar before putting it in the dough.
- Do not beat the dough for too long, otherwise it will become sticky.
- Excess sugar will help burn the pancakes.
Pancakes can be prepared for:
- Water pancakes in this case are rather harsh and without holes. A similar option can be used for pancakes on yeast, which are served with any filling.
- Milk - it is used in most recipes. As a rule, whole milk is taken for the preparation of the dough.
- Serum - it is often used for making pancakes with salted stuffing. The dough turns out easy and gentle.
- Kefire is an ideal option for pancakes with sweet stuffing or dessert crepes, topped with syrup, jam, honey or condensed milk. It is best to use low-fat kefir for the test.
- Sliced pancakes are soft, very delicate and delicate. They should be served without filling, topped with melted butter.
Experienced housewives often combine one of the above products with water. This allows you to get the right consistency of the dough and achieve the desired thickness of pancakes.
Easy recipe pancakes
This is the simplest recipe that allows you to cope with the production of pancakes even a beginner in this case.
- 500 ml of water.
- 320 g of flour.
- 2 eggs.
- 2 tbsp.l.vegetable oils.
- 1 tbsp.l. Sahara.
- Salt( pinch).
- Eggs whipped with sugar and salt.
- Flour is sieved through a fine strainer( for reliability, you can repeat this process 2-3 times more).
- Flour mixed with eggs, and then slowly added warm boiled water, while stirring all the time. This will avoid the appearance of lumps and achieve a uniform consistency of the test.
- If the dough is too thick, add a little more water to it. And, on the contrary, if it is too liquid, add the necessary amount of sifted flour.
- Allow the dough to stand for 30-40 minutes, and then proceed with the frying process.
- Just before the most hot, add vegetable oil into the dough and mix it again.
Pancakes on milk
Let's look at how to bake pancakes on milk. Below is one of the most commonly used recipes. Pancakes on milk can be served with both sweet and salty stuffing.
- 500 ml of milk.
- 2 eggs.
- 200 g of flour.
- 2 tbsp.l.vegetable oils.
- 1-2 tbsp.l.sugar( the amount depends on the type of filling).
- Salt( one pinch).
- Milk is warmed to room temperature. To do this, you can leave it at night on the table in the kitchen. Separate proteins from yolks. Yolks beat with sugar, and proteins with salt. If pancakes will be with a salty stuffing, you can put 2 tbsp.l.sugar, if with sweet - one.
- Flour is sieved through a fine sieve once or twice. Then add yolks ground with sugar and mix with it.
- Proteins are combined with warm milk. Then add the resulting mixture with a thin trickle to the flour.
- The dough is stirred with a mixer or whisk until all the lumps disappear.
- Set the dough for 30 minutes to the place where it is warm.
- At this time, you can make a sweet or salty stuffing( if it is your desire).
- After the end of half an hour, vegetable oil is added to the dough and mixed again. This is necessary in order to prevent pancakes from sticking during frying to the bottom of the pan.
- For flavor in the dough, you can also add a couple of tablespoons of melted creamy butter.
Classic recipe for pancakes on milk - video
Pancakes on yogurt
Typically, a similar dough is made for pancakes with sweet stuffing or for pancakes, served with honey or jam. Let's look at how to bake pancakes on the presented sour-milk product.
- 500 ml kefir 3% fat( you can also use homemade low-fat sour milk).
- 2 eggs.
- 200 g of flour.
- 0.5 tsp.baking soda.
- 0.5 tsp.salt.
- 1-2 tbsp.l. Sahara.
- 3 tbsp.l.vegetable or butter.
- Kefir on the eve of baking is pulled out of the refrigerator and left overnight on the table to get a room temperature. You can also slightly warm it up before making pancakes, but you should make sure that it does not curl up.
- Yolks are separated from proteins and whipped with the necessary amount of sugar, which depends on what will be served with pancakes. If the filling is sweet, sugar can be placed in the dough in a minimal amount.
- Mix the whites with a mixer in a separate bowl, adding salt to them.
- Sieve the flour well, using for this purpose a fine strainer This action will give the pancakes a splendor and softness.
- We add yolks to the sifted flour and grind it well.
- In kefir we add ground proteins, and then the resulting mixture is poured into the flour slowly, stirring well. As a result, you should get a homogeneous mass without lumps, which in its consistency will resemble thick cream or sour cream.
- Let's leave the dough for 30 minutes.
- After the above time, immediately before frying in the dough, add vegetable or melted butter.
- Bake pancakes in the usual way and serve them to the table.
Pancakes cooked on yogurt are soft, golden and delicious. Bon Appetit!
Pancakes made on milk and yeast are lush and thick. They resemble those pancakes, which have long been produced in Russia. They are usually served without a filling, poured on top with liquid natural honey, jam, condensed milk, chocolate or sprinkled with powdered sugar.
So, let's look at how you can bake pancakes with yeast.
- 2 cups of warm milk.
- 2.5 cups of flour.
- 3 eggs.
- 2-3 tbsp.l. Sahara.
- 2 tbsp.l.melted butter.
- 1 tsp.dry yeast.
- Salt( one pinch).
- Make the sponge .To do this, lightly heat the milk and add to it dry yeast and 1 tbsp.l. Sahara. Stir everything and wait 15 minutes until foam appears on the surface of the resulting mixture. The lack of foam may be due to the low quality of the yeast or to the fact that the milk is too hot or cold.
- Flour sift.4 tbsp.l. Pour the flour into a separate container with high edges. Then add the milk-yeast mixture to it and mix it. The resulting opaque is covered and put in heat for 15-20 minutes.
- While the opara is suitable, whisk the eggs with the rest of the sugar. After the above time, add the egg mixture to the spoon and mix. Then add the salt and the remaining sifted flour.
- Put the dough again in heat for 40-50 minutes. When it increases by a factor of 2, we lightly turn it over with our hands and set it back.
- After the dough has come, pour melted butter into it and bake pancakes.
Pancakes on the yeast test - video
How to bake openwork pancakes with holes
To make pancakes with holes, it is necessary to use soda and kefir in the manufacturing process. Then they will turn out beautiful and will have an openwork pattern and golden color.
- 1 cup of flour.
- 1 cup low-fat kefir.
- 1 cup of boiled water.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 tsp.baking soda.
- 2 tbsp.l.vinegar.
- 2-3 tbsp.l. Sahara.
- 3 tbsp.l.vegetable oils.
- The flour is gently and well sifted through a fine sieve. We add soda to it.
- Beat eggs with sugar and salt in a firm foam, and then mix them with the previously prepared flour with baking soda.
- Kefir is mixed with warm water. Add it in small quantities so that it does not collapse. Then add the vinegar to the liquid. The resulting mixture is combined with flour and eggs. Stir everything until the disappearance of the last lump and get a homogeneous mixture that resembles thick sour cream.
- The dough is left on the table for half an hour.
- Before hot pancakes, add vegetable oil and mix the dough again.
- We bake pancakes in the usual way on a greased hot frying pan and served to the table.
- Bon appetit!
Please note: in order for the holes to be clearly visible, the dough should be poured in a thin layer and spread evenly over the bottom of the pan.
How to bake thin pancakes
Let's look at how to bake thin pancakes.
- 9 tbsp.l.flour( with a slide).
- 200 ml of warm milk.
- 2 cups of water.
- 1 tbsp.l.of granulated sugar.
- 4 eggs.
- 2 tbsp.l.vegetable oils.
- 1 tsp.salt.
- 200 g of milk is slightly heated. Then add the eggs, whipped with sugar and salt, to it.
- Flour sift and add to it a thin trickle the egg-milk mixture, while gently stirring to avoid the formation of lumps.
- Heat a little water and add to the flour. All mix and leave the dough to stand on the table for half an hour.
- Before cooking pancakes, vegetable oil is added to the dough.
- The dough should be stirred constantly, so that it retains its uniform consistency.
- Collect a small amount of dough in the ladle and carefully distribute a thin layer on the bottom of the pan.
- Bake pancakes on both sides for 1-2 minutes.
Recipe for thin pancakes on milk - video
Pancakes with sweet stuffing
Pancakes are often served as a dessert. In this case, they can be:
- With cottage cheese - this is one of the traditional and often used fillings options. It can be supplemented with raisins, dried apricots, pieces of fresh fruit or prunes.
- With caramel or chocolate. Supplement such a filling can be pieces of a banana or other exotic fruit.
- With berries, for example, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, currants. You can pre-grind the berries with a blender, so that it's more convenient for them to stuff the pancakes.
- With boiled condensed milk - ideal for real sweet tooth.
- With poppy, pre-steamed in hot water and ground with sugar.
- Favorite jam, for example apple. To him for a flavor and piquant taste, you can add a pinch of ground cinnamon.
- With slices of baked apples, pears or quinces.
Pancakes with salted filling
Today, there are many different options for the filling. Let's look at the most popular ones. So, pancakes can be done:
- With meat. Any meat can be used to make the filling. Among the traditional options - beef, pork or chicken. Such stuffing can be supplemented with mushrooms, rice, cheese, marinated cucumbers or tomatoes.
- With grated cheese.
- With mushrooms. Most of the pancakes are stuffed with mushrooms, overcooked with minced meat.
- With black or red caviar - pancakes with a similar filling baked even in times of the existence of Russia. Although they are quite expensive, but they are incredibly delicious.
- Milled and pre-cooked vegetables.
- With boiled eggs.
- With a bake - with a stuffing, which was baked to a pancake. Prepare these pancakes is simple enough. First, pour a thin layer of dough on a frying pan. When it is browned, it is turned over to the other side, put on top of the filling and poured with another portion of the dough. Then bake in the usual way.
Secrets of baking pancakes
- For frying pancakes, it is best to use cast ironA frying pan that perfectly keeps heat for a long time. Please note that you should not use this frying pan for other purposes. It should only be for pancakes.
- Before baking, heat a cast-iron frying pan over high heat so that it warms up well and the frying process takes place quickly and easily.
- For baking pancakes, you can use margarine, butter or vegetable oil. The latter option is most preferable, because it pancakes are easier to turn over and do not tear.
- The frying pan is lubricated with oil just before it is heated. This action is recommended to be carried out using a special silicone brush. You can also lubricate with a small piece of lard, pinned on the fork.
- To make the pancakes to be smooth and have the same thickness, with one hand pour a ladle dough onto a frying pan, and the other raise it and rotate it to make the dough evenly distributed on the bottom.
- If you notice that the edges of the pancake have acquired a brown tinge, and bubbles appear on its middle, it must be turned to the other side. This is best done with a thin wooden spatula. You can pick up the edge of the pancake with a knife.
- After baking it is recommended to grease each pancake with melted butter. Then they will all be juicy and fragrant.
These tips suggest how to learn how to bake pancakes. Although at first glance this process seems rather complicated, it will not be difficult to cope with it. The main thing is to have a desire and 1-2 hours of free time.