OpenworkPancakes are not only delicious, but also beautiful. There are a lot of ways to prepare this delicacy. All of them are simple in execution, and the flour products themselves turn out to be tender and tasty. Bake them a pleasure, immediately a feeling of celebration. So, let's get down to business right away. Recipes on milk, boiled water, kefir, cream, with yeast and without them are all in our article.
Openwork pancakes on kefir with boiling water
Before cooking, you need to take care of eggs and kefir at room temperature.
- kefir - 0,5 l;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- granulated sugar - 75 grams;Eggs Kefir Flour
- flour - 255-310 grams;
- salt - a pinch;
- boiling water - 250 ml;
- soda - half a teaspoon;
- odorless vegetable oil - 50-55 ml or one quarter of a faceted glass.
- Mix everything except soda and butter. As a result, you should get a mass without lumps.
- Soda should be dissolved in steep boiling water and quickly poured into the dough. Stir and leave the mixture for 10-16 minutes alone.
- Before sending the first portion of the dough to the pan, add the oil in the entire mass and gently stir, but do not shake and whisk.
- On the hot surface, the dough should be poured out gradually, while helping it to spread over the entire surface with the help of the pan movements down, sideways, upwards and round.
- The browned pancakes need to be turned over and the oven on the other side until ready.
Openwork unsweetened pancakes
Pancakes are almost unsweetened, but very thin and patterned.
- milk - 0,75 liters;
- wheat flour - 5 and a half tablespoons without top;
- eggs - medium size three or two large;Sugar Sunflower oil Milk
- sugar - 50 grams;
- refined sunflower oil - 49-52 ml;
- common salt - 5 grams.
- One glass of milk and all the ingredients, except flour, whip with a mixer at low speed or manually with a whisk.
- Gradually add flour, so that there are no lumps. If this can not be avoided, then you need to rub them between the scapula and the walls of the dishes.
- Milk( 0.5 liters) pour into the dough, but at the same time constantly stir the mass.
- Ideally, before you start baking pancakes, the test should be given for about 14-20 minutes. During this time, you can prepare a frying pan, having well heated it on medium heat.
- You do not need to lubricate the surface, because the oil is already in the composition.
- The education of azhura largely depends on the degree of heating of the frying pan. Therefore, one should not hurry.
- After grabbing a small amount of dough for pancakes with a ladle, you need to evenly distribute it in a frying pan.
- Turn to the other side of the pancake when the first appearance of toasted edges.
Openwork pancakes with a bottle
Sometimes the hostess wants to create something abstract or romantic herself. For example, a delicious pancake in the form of a heart, a sun, a flower and other things. The recipe below is ideal for creativity and fantasy.
- vegetable oil - 17-20 ml;
- water at room temperature - 120-150 ml;Dry milk Baking powder
- egg - 1 piece;
- sugar - 3 tsp.
- baking powder - at the tip of the knife;
- flour - 90-110 grams.
- milk powder - 1 tablespoon;
- Mix all ingredients and whip with a blender or other means. Then you need to pour the mixture into a bottle, for this you can pour the dough into a scoop with a spout or use a watering can. In the lid of the bottle you need to make a hole. And you can use, for example, a bottle of ketchup. There already is a hole.
- Heat the frying pan and start baking. If the first pancake will stick, it is better to lubricate the pan with a little oil. Half the potatoes soaked in oil will do this.
- Patterns need to be drawn quickly on the surface of a hot frying pan. If the patterns are chaotic, then you can wrap ready pancakes in a straw and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Quick recipe for delicious pancakes for breakfast
Even in the morning, when there is no time for long preparations, you can please the family and bake openwork pancakes with milk.
- salt - at the discretion of the hostess;
- flour, milk - 1 glass;
- sugar - a maximum of 3 tablespoons;
- butter - for coating the roasting surface;
- eggs are two pieces or three small ones.
- You need to put everything in the blender except oil. While everything is beating for 2-3 minutes at a moderate speed, you need to start warming up the frying pan.
- The dough should be poured into a bottle, close it with a lid with a hole.
- Butter should be placed in a microwave for a few minutes to melt.
- Grease the frying pan with oil, using a napkin.
- Then you can begin to display artistic abilities. If there are none, you can simply draw a heart and make an openwork pattern inside.
- Pancakes are cooked quickly, so you need to watch that they are not burnt.
Pancakes on yeast
Stove delicacies pancakes for this recipe long enough, about 2 hours. But try them at least once in my life. These delicate pancakes with holes are especially good with a filling of cottage cheese.
- two eggs;
- 60 grams of fresh yeast or a tablespoon of dry sachet;
- buckwheat flour or wheat flour - 500 grams;Yeast Buckwheat flour
- lean oil - 3 tablespoons;
- for gums - 7 grams of sugar;
- for the test - 2 tablespoons of sugar;
- milk for gum - 0,25 cup;
- milk for dough - 2-3 cups;
- salt is fine - 3 grams;
- For opary need to mix milk and yeast in a small bowl. Add sugar and salt.
- To get this whole mass up, you need to leave it for 15-20 minutes under the covered cloth.
- Milk( 500 ml) needs to be heated.
- Beat well the eggs with sugar and add warm milk.
- Put up the spoon with beaten eggs and milk. Stir until smooth.
- Sift flour through a sieve twice. This is necessary for giving puffiness to pancakes.
- Sifted flour neatly, do not immediately fall asleep in the mass, while continuously stir it. In consistence, everything should resemble liquid sour cream.
- Add the vegetable oil to the dough.
- The bowl with the resulting test should be covered with a film and put in a warm place for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Every half hour the film needs to be cleaned and mixed.
- After the specified time, you can start baking. To do this, warm up the frying pan and grease it with a slice of fat.
- The frying pan by the handle should be held in hand and poured into it the dough from the ladle. It should be taken in small quantities, otherwise thin slices with holes will not work. In this case, make circular motions to make the layer of the test uniform.
- Damn bake on each side until ready. It will be superfluous to grease each with butter.
- You can stuff them with cottage cheese or jam by rolling into a tube.
Openwork pancakes on water with gas
Such pancakes, even two days after cooking do not lose their taste.
- flour - 490-520 grams;
- highly carbonated water - 510-560 ml;
- milk - 610-650 ml;
- refined oil - 51-52 ml.
- egg powder - three tablespoons or chicken eggs - 3 pieces;
- salt is small - pinch;
- baking powder for pancakes - according to the instructions on the package
- sugar - 75 grams.
- Sift flour and mix with egg powder.
- Milk warm up.
- Pour into the flour with eggs, warmed milk.
- Whip everything in any way. As a result, the mixture is obtained without lumps.
- Add the baking powder, salt, sugar. Shuffle everything.
- Carbonated water is slowly poured in order to keep the gas bubbles in the dough, and gently mix the mass.
- Cover the container with a film and remove for 4-6 minutes.
- After adding vegetable oil to the dough and proceeding to the frying.
- Pour a small portion of dough into a hot pan. You can use a ladle or a tablespoon.
- Bake until cooked.
Next day, to eat delicious and fresh pancakes, you need to warm them up a bit in a microwave or oven.
Openwork pancakes on yogurt
If the house has a little sour milk, then this recipe will be very welcome.
- Butter - 500 ml.
- Eggs - 2-3 pieces. Skimmer Soda Potato starch
- Flour - 150-170 grams.
- Potato starch - 60 grams.
- Sugar - 50 grams.
- Vegetable oil - 35 ml or two tablespoons.
- Baking soda - 6-7 grams.
- Eggs and sugar beat in a single container. Add salt.
- In another capacity, the sour curd and soda mix.
- Connect the two mixtures into one.
- Gradually adding starch and flour, whip the dough with a blender so that a mass without lumps turns out.
- Add oil and mix again.
- Bake the bottom of the frying pan well.
- Pancakes need thin, so you need to stretch a small amount of dough over the surface of the pan with a uniform layer.
- Cut the butter into slices and place on a knife. Lubricate them with pancakes.
- Serve to the table with fruit, sour cream, jam curd or honey.
Such pancakes will taste like sweet tooth. This is a real treat from the custard batter. If you want to make delicious pancakes according to this recipe, be prepared for the fact that they will quickly end.
- Water - two and a half glasses.
- Eggs - two or three, depending on the size.
- Sugar powder - 5-7 tablespoons.
- Milk - two full glasses and one with a quarter. Wheat or buckwheat flour - two glasses without top.
- Vegetable oil - one and a half tablespoons. Vanilla is a pinch.
- Put the water on the stove in a saucepan.
- While the water is heating, whisk egg yolks until the foam appears.
- Pour the yolks into hot water. Mix.
- Whisk the remaining proteins with sugar.
- In a saucepan with a mixture of yolks pour one glass of milk( chilled).
- Add proteins( previously whipped), flour and vanilla.
- Mix the dough until the lumps disappear.
- Before frying, pour the butter into the dough. Stir everything with a spoon.
- Heat the frying pan and grate it with fat.
- Fill one third of the ladle and pour the dough into the pan.
- In a circular motion, distribute the future pancake in the
- skillet Bake until golden.
- To turn the pancake, you need to gently pick up his shoulder blade with the edge.
- Delicate flour products to serve with a slide on a platter with sour cream.
Whatever you choose a recipe for fish pancakes, remember one thing: to prepare always you need to approach with a good mood and a favorable mood. Only in this case, pancakes will be 100%.Enjoy your meal!