The article will tell you about the unique properties and advantages of wine vinegar.
- Wine vinegar - white and red: composition, benefits and harm
- Wine vinegar - strength: how many percent is there?
- Wine vinegar and balsamic, apple, grape, table: what's the difference?
- How to drink wine vinegar for weight loss?
- Can vinegar be pregnant?
- How to replace white and red wine vinegar in a salad recipe, canning, marinade, baking?
- How to apply wine vinegar from acne: recipes
- How to apply wine vinegar hair: recipes for masks, rinsing
- Can I quench soda with wine vinegar?
- How to make homemade natural wine vinegar from sour wine at home?
- Video: "Wine vinegar: detailed recipe"
Wine vinegar - white and red: composition, benefits and harm
Like any other vinegar, grape is the result of fermentation, in this case - wine. This product has been successfully applied in several areas: cooking, medicine, cosmetology. The unique qualities of wine vinegar, both white and red, are due to the rich composition.
Grape vinegar is a popular anti-inflammatory agent of internal and external action. In addition, it has disinfecting properties and the ability to act as a preservative. That is why grape vinegar was added from ancient times to food and water to "kill" disease-causing bacteria.
There are two types of grape vinegar:
- Red - wanders in oak casks, vinegar of red grape varieties.
- White - wanders in steel barrels, vinegar of white grape varieties.
IMPORTANT: The result of fermentation of vinegar depends largely on what kind of barrel it is in. In any case, white and red vinegar is successfully used in all the above areas. From it prepare cosmetic means of home production and dressing, as well as marinades to food.
Ingredients of wine vinegar:
|The name of the substance||Than useful for a human|
|Pectines||Has a "sanitary" effect on the body, freeing it from accumulated toxins and toxins|
|Dietary fibers||Helps make the digestion process easier, to adjust the bowels, improve the chair|
|Alcohols||Have antiseptic and disinfecting properties|
|Carbohydrates||Give energy, tone, improve brain activity, increase blood sugar|
|Apple acid||Improves the metabolism of the body( aboutenamel)|
|Lactic acid||Supplies carbohydrates|
|Thornstone||Protects body cells from oxidation|
|Antioxidants||Prolong the youth of the body, therefore, health and beauty of the body|
|Enzymes||Improve the digestion process, allowing better cleavage of food|
|Aldehydes||Normalize the nervoussystem|
|Vitamin A||Improves the work of the visual organs, strengthens the immune system|
|Vitamin B5||Improves digestibilityother vitamins by the body, stimulates the production of adrenal hormones|
|Vitamin C||Strengthens the immune system, makes it more resistant and hardy|
|Nicotinamide||Maintains skin health|
|Magnesium||Strengthens the nervous system, helps fight stress, improves the cardiovascular system|
|Potassium||Provides vital activityof all soft tissues, these are the vessels and muscles, and the brain and all internal organs.|
|Phosphorus||Nourishes muscular and bone tissue in the bodyme|
|Fluorine||Strengthens tooth enamel|
|Calcium||Strengthens the skeleton, teeth|
|Sodium||Necessary for normal growth and body condition|
|Iron||Improves blood quality by increasing hemoglobin|
|Zinc||Cares for reproductive organs, improves the condition of hair, skin and nails|
|Manganese||Takes part in the development of cells|
|Copper||Takes part in the synthesis of hemoglobin in the blood|
The benefits of wine vinegar:
- This product is successfully used by people who are overweight. For losing weight it is customary to drink a glass of cold water with 1 tbsp dissolved in it.wine vinegar on an empty stomach, before meals or right from the morning. Such a drink improves the process of digestion and metabolism, helping nutrients from food to be absorbed faster and better.
- The rich composition of grape vinegar has a huge supply of antioxidants. It is these substances that help a person to fight aging and diseases of the cardiovascular system, prolong the youth of the body and fight against aging.
- Drinking wine vinegar will help to normalize the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- Rich vitamin composition strengthens the immune system, makes it more resistant and durable.
- Wine vinegar is rich in all microelements, which are present in fresh grape berries.
- Wine vinegar with regular use dilutes blood, which is the prevention of heart disease, plaques in the arteries.
Harm of wine vinegar:
- Like any vinegar, wine is an acid that has a number of its contraindications and a negative effect.
- First of all, wine vinegar can harm those who have ulcerative diseases in the digestive tract.
- You should not drink and add wine vinegar to those who suffer from gastritis.
- Vinegar can badly affect the health of teeth, eating away enamel, so after eating it is necessary to brush your teeth and rinse your mouth.
- Vinegar can not be taken by anyone with an increased acidity of the stomach.
- Harms vinegar as well for those who suffer from liver and kidney disease, cholelithiasis.
Wine vinegar is a fortress: how many percent is there?
Wine vinegar is a product derived from grape wine. Therefore, the percentage of its strength should be exactly half of the percentage that is present in the original drink. The strength of vinegar depends on the strength of wine and variety. On average, the strength of grape vinegar is 4-9%.
Wine vinegar and balsamic, apple, grape, table: what's the difference?
There are several common types of vinegar and each is different in its composition, and, consequently, the effect on the body. Any vinegar is used not only in cooking, but also in folk medicine and cosmetology.
Vinegar varieties and their features:
- Grape vinegar - is obtained by fermentation, either wine or grape juice. Due to the high content of essential oil in vinegar, the liquid has a pleasant aroma. Traditionally, red vinegar is made from Bordeaux wines, has a bright and rich taste. White wine vinegar has a softer color and aroma. This vinegar is perfect for marinating all kinds of meat and making delicious dressings and sauces.
- Apple cider vinegar - is made by fermenting apple cider, has a softer taste and aroma than wine vinegar. This vinegar is considered the most useful, both for consumption as food, and for the manufacture of care products for its beauty. In this vinegar contains about 20 important vitamins and minerals, as well as amino acids. In cooking, vinegar has found its use, thanks to a pleasant "bouquet" of aromas and only slightly acidic taste.
- Table vinegar - this liquid is often called "alcohol vinegar".It is made from ethyl alcohol. Often used in cooking: marinating meat, preserving, dressing salads, cooking mayonnaise. The difference between table vinegar and others is that it has a pronounced unpleasant odor.
- Balsamic vinegar - is the most flavorful and vinegar-flavored. Get this vinegar by digesting the sweet varieties of white grapes( sort of "trebbiano").Balsamic vinegar is added to many dishes: to meat, vegetables, salads, soups, even desserts. Balsamic vinegar is prepared by insisting in oak barrels for several years( up to 12).
- Malt vinegar - is obtained by fermenting beer, or rather, beer wort. Vinegar has a pleasant aroma and a light taste, the liquid has a honey color. Vinegar is good for marinating fish and meat, cooking dressings and sauces, in conservation.
- Rice vinegar - is very popular in Asia. The liquid has a pleasant light aroma and taste. There are several varieties of rice vinegar: black, red and white. It is added to various dishes to enhance their taste and aroma.
- Synthetic vinegar - is obtained by the infusion of wood chips. It is a liquid concentrated in acetic acid. In most countries, this vinegar is banned for consumption because of the high likelihood of harm to humans.
- Coconut Vinegar - is a rare product obtained by fermenting coconut milk directly inside the nut. The liquid has a pronounced, slightly harsh flavor, a huge supply of trace elements and amino acids. Used for marinating meat and preparing delicious dressings.
- Reed vinegar - product is obtained by fermenting dissolved reed sugar. This vinegar has a sharp, slightly unusual smell, but a rich and pleasant taste. With this vinegar, you can fill salads and marinate meat.
- Sour Vinegar - variety of wine vinegar. Varieties of grapes "palomino" are produced.
- Vinegar vinegar
How to drink wine vinegar for weight loss?
The use of vinegar for weight loss has been studied for a long time. There is an observation that if regularly and, most importantly, it is correct to drink diluted vinegar, you can lose up to 10 kg in 2-3 months, while enriching the body with vitamins and minerals, acids.
Use of vinegar for weight loss:
- Activates the digestive process
- Cleanses the intestines from toxins and toxins
- Helps to quickly break down carbohydrates
- Restores intestinal flora
- Helps keep the skin in tone
- Reduces appetite
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves the metabolism of
For weight loss it is recommended to use not pure vinegar, but an acetic drink( vinegar diluted in water).Drink this water is recommended before each meal for a noticeable effect. In addition, very useful are the spirits of wine vinegar, which will help remove the "orange peel" from the skin and restore its tone, tightening and making it smooth.
Can vinegar be pregnant?
Excessive consumption of vinegar during pregnancy is prohibited, as it can provoke anemia, cause severe thirst, heartburn and destroy tooth enamel. But this applies only to ordinary food, table vinegar. On the other hand, wine vinegar can be consumed in small amounts. It is worth noting that diluted wine vinegar in water can be used to suppress toxicosis.
How to replace white and red wine vinegar in a salad recipe, canning, marinade, baking?
Since ancient times vinegar has been used by people for preserving products, so it is still used. Vinegar disinfects any dish and water into which it is added. The main component of this liquid is acetic acid, which means that in any case wine vinegar can be replaced by any other kind of vinegar: apple, table, or fermented wine materials( fruit and berry juices).
How to apply wine vinegar from acne: recipes
In addition to internal use, vinegar also found a successful external application. For example, vinegar can treat skin inflammation, since this liquid has a powerful bactericidal, disinfecting and antiseptic effect. That is why regular cleansing of the skin with vinegar will relieve inflammation and will fight with black dots.
It is enough to wet the cotton pad with wine vinegar and wipe the skin of the cleansed face to achieve a positive effect:
- Remove greasy shine
- Adjust the work of the sebaceous glands in the "problem" areas.
- Frost skin
- Effectively disinfect
- Remove bacteria and parasites
- Clean and exfoliate the upper stratified corneum
- Clean the pores of dust and dirt, greasy plug
- Brush the skin
- Make the skin firm
- Improve regeneration of skin cells
- "Scuffle" a little scars or placesfrom acne
How to apply wine vinegar hair: recipes for masks, rinsing
Wine vinegar can benefit with the right applicationtion. He will impregnate hair with a mass of useful microelements, amino acids and enzymes( which are useful for hair growth).Too frequent application of vinegar will overdry the hair, and insufficient will provoke fragility and loss.
IMPORTANT: In order to achieve the effect, it is enough to replace the chemical rinse aid for hair with rinse with vinegar.
Wine vinegar for strengthening hair:
- Cook the concentrated broth of sage
- . In a cooled broth, add 2-3 tablespoons.wine vinegar
- Apply broth to clean damp hair
- Do not wash off
- Treatment: 2 times a week for 2 months
Wine vinegar for hair shine:
- Brew 2-3 tbsp.dry flowers chamomile in a liter of water
- In a cooled decoction add 2-3 tablespoons.wine vinegar( light)
- Use broth for washing hair after washing your head
- Do not wash off the product
Wine vinegar for oily hair:
- Dilute vinegar with water 1: 1
- In this liquid, scoop the scallop
- Comb or comb the hair with
- Makethis procedure should be before going to bed at night
- In the morning, wash the head with shampoo
Mask with wine vinegar for oily hair:
- One apple should be ground in a blender( only pulp).
- Add 1-2 tablespoons apple mashed potatoes.wine vinegar
- Apply the mask to the roots of the hair and hold for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse the mask with water, and then thoroughly wash the head with shampoo.
Wine vinegar from dandruff:
- Brew with boiling water( 1 liter) 2-3 tablespoons.dry burdock
- Cool the broth diluted with 1-2 tablespoons.wine vinegar
- Dampen gauze or cloth in solution and leave as a compress on the head.
- Keep compress after 20-30 minutes
- Wash off the head with water and shampoo
Wine vinegar from hair loss, mask:
- In liquid natural honey, dissolve vinegar 1: 1
- Add a little warm water to make the mask become liquid
- Apply the mask all overlength of hair
- Leave the remedy for 20-30 minutes and rinse thoroughly with shampoo.
Is it possible to quench soda with wine vinegar?
In order to quench soda, any acid is required. In wine vinegar it is present in abundance and therefore, it is perfect for extinguishing soda. Quenching soda with wine vinegar can be used for cooking, so that the dough is lush and well suited.
How to make homemade natural wine vinegar from sour wine at home?
If you want to make natural wine vinegar at home from a fermented product( juice, wine, wort).
You will need:
- Wine ( fermented) - more than a liter( about 1.5).
- Clean water ( distilled or cooled boiled) - 4,5-5 liters.
- Sugar - 400 g( can be replaced with the same amount of natural honey).
- Pour water into a clean glass container
- Dissolve in water sugar or honey
- Fill in water fermented wine
- Leave fermentation tank in a warm room
- Fermentation time - 2 months
- Then strain the liquid through a thick layer of gauze
Video:Wine vinegar: detailed recipe »