Most women are dissatisfied with the shape and appearance of their eyebrows. That is why many of them are solved for correction. At present, there are many techniques that help to give arcs a beautiful shape and rich color. One of them is tattoo of eyebrows, or permanent make-up. Is it worth doing such a procedure? Let's talk about its features. So what is eyebrow tattoo? In fact, this term means an ordinary tattoo of a certain color, which covers the skin. Thanks to this, the eyebrows appear clearer and more neat.
Currently, the following tattoo techniques are used:
- Feather. In this case, the contour is painted over by applying a gradient, which avoids the appearance of clear boundaries. As a result, the effect of a neat pattern is created with a pencil or ink. Feathering can be done quite tightly or, conversely, softly. The second option is more popular, because it allows you to get the most natural results.
- Hair technology. When performing this type of make-up, the expert carefully draws all the hairs. To make the eyebrows larger, it is recommended to use different shades. This method allows you to make the arc longer, adjust the bend, hide the scars.
- 3D make-up. This method is a kind of combination of the listed techniques. Thanks to its implementation, it is possible to achieve a clearly defined contour. However, this technology is gradually losing popularity, because it does not give too natural a result.
Advantages and disadvantages
Before doing permanent makeup, you need to analyze the pros and cons. Of course, this procedure has a lot of advantages.
The positive aspects include the following:
- The possibility of radical eyebrow correction. Thanks to this you can make them more bright, thick and accurate. The procedure allows you to hide a disproportionate shape or small scars.
- Save time. Permanent make-up - perfect for those girls who do not want to spend a lot of time on the morning makeup.
- Resultant result. Tattooing is well suited for girls who are used to doing sports or visiting the pool. Thanks to this technique you can always look attractive.
Eyebrow tattoo has some drawbacks:
- Need for correction. Usually, this procedure is required if the borders of the tattoo are much beyond the limits of natural eyebrows.
- Change in pigment. If a dark color was used for the tattoo, a color correction will be required in a couple of years.
- Probability of skin infection. Of course, it is very small, but the risk of inflammation and infection is still present.
- Risk of unnatural result. In some cases, the chosen shape or color does not look very attractive.
Contraindications This procedure can result in damage to the skin and hair follicles. Therefore, tattooing has a number of contraindications. These include the following:
- critical days;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- allergic reactions;
- diabetes mellitus;
- Malignant diseases;
- low hemoglobin;
- use of blood thinning drugs;
- rehabilitation after surgery;
- temperature increase;
- increase in blood pressure.
It should also be noted that the day before this procedure is performed, it is strictly forbidden to drink alcohol. On the day of tattooing, you should not drink coffee and other drinks with a toning effect. A professional will not perform the procedure if there are pimples, marked scars or purulent eruptions at the site.
How to choose the eyebrow color
To get the most attractive and natural result, you need to pay attention to the choice of color scheme before the procedure. It affects the shade of the skin and hair:
- Brown-haired and brunette with light skin can apply any chocolate tones. If the hair has a cool shade, a dark gray scale will do.
- Blondes should pay attention to light brown solutions. They should be a couple of shades darker than the hair.
- For dark hair and dark skin, very dark shades are suitable. In this case, it is better to refuse black.
- Light-haired beauties and owners of ashy hue of hair can afford gray color solutions.
- Red girls can pay attention to the terracotta or chestnut scale with golden tint. In this case, the eyebrows should have a less saturated color than the hair.
- Gray hair combines well with gray and brown.
Important in choosing a shade of eyebrows has an eye tone. Remember that as a result, you should get a contrast, but at the same time a fairly natural result.
Features of the choice of thickness and shape of eyebrows
The form of the eyebrows directly depends on the shape of the eyebrows. To make the right choice, you need to take into account the features of appearance and natural contours. Of key importance in this case is the face form:
- Chubby girls will approach eyebrows with slightly raised ends. If by nature they seem too flat, it is recommended to extend the bend. Thanks to this you can make the face more elongated.
- The owner of a square face is best to choose rounded eyebrows with a high bend. At the same time they should not be done too thin, otherwise the features will appear rude.
- The oval face is considered an ideal option. In this case, an arcuate eyebrows that have a smooth bend and not too long end will do. If they are located quite high, a straight form will do.
- Holders of an elongated face should choose a sloping shape with a slight bend. Thanks to this it will be possible to visually expand the face.
- If you have a triangular face, the eyebrows of medium length will look optimal with a smooth bend.
Features of performing the procedure
Eyebrow tattooing takes about 30 minutes. However, the amount of work affects the duration.
- At first, a specialist should remove the remains of cosmetics from the skin and degrease the face.
- After this, a sketch of the prospective eyebrows is performed, and the client approves the form.
- Then the master must put control points. They are guidelines for a permanent line.
- After this, the skin in the place of treatment is again covered with a disinfectant.
- The procedure provokes quite a strong discomfort, therefore, when it is carried out, an anesthetic is necessarily used. In most cases, masters use special creams and gels that have a small cooling effect. This category includes such tools as Emla, Sustain( Sustain), Anestop( AneStop).Such drugs begin to act in just 5-10 minutes.
- After this, the specialist begins the procedure. To carry it out, a thin needle is injected with a dyeing composition under the skin. The depth is approximately 0.8 mm. However, it should not be more than 1.5 mm.
Eyebrow Care after tattooing
- After the procedure, the eyebrows will seem too bright. Moreover, the skin in this area can turn red, some girls have swelling. The treated area may slightly become wet. These symptoms must pass within 24 hours.
- If there are mopping areas on the skin, gently brow eyebrow 4-5 times a day using chlorhexidine or miramistin. Ready-made solutions of these drugs can be purchased at any pharmacy.
- The next day, crusts appear on the treated surface. As a result, the tattoo will not look too bright. These places still need to be wiped with an antiseptic solution.
- If the skin in this area seems too dry, it needs to be treated with a thin layer of beponen. Do this 2-3 times a day.
During this period it is very important to protect the crusts that appear, which contribute to the healing of the skin. The later they get off, the better. In most cases, similar phenomena persist for 5-7 days. During this period, it is strictly forbidden to wet eyebrows, touch them with hands or apply decorative cosmetics.
After the crusts come off, the skin may not be wiped with solutions, while the treatment with baby-belted should be continued. For 2 weeks after tattooing, eyebrows are not recommended to be drenched with water, therefore it is worth not to visit the sauna, pool or bath.
If you have done this procedure in the summer, for 2-3 weeks it is worth treating the skin with a cream with a sunscreen before going out.
After 3 weeks, the makeup will become brighter. This will help you evaluate the results. If there is a need for correction, it is worthwhile again to contact your beautician.
Eyebrow tattooing is quite an effective procedure that will help make them more beautiful and neat. To get a good result, it is very important to find a good master and clearly follow his recommendations for eyebrow care after correction. Thanks to this you can look stylish and attractive for a long period of time.