Mostwomen sooner or later face the problem of "orange peel".Since it is not a disease, some women do not pay attention to it. But still a significant part of them try to deal with this aesthetic problem, usually using cosmetics. About how the anti-cellulite cream should be used depending on its kind, we will tell in this publication.
The effect of the cream
The retail network offers a wide range of anti-cellulite creams, all of which are aimed at the following results:
- increases the elasticity of the skin;
- eliminates or reduces "hillocks" and "depressions" in problem areas;
- cleaves adipose tissue;
- helps to reduce volumes;
- normalizes the metabolism;
- interferes with the appearance of new body fat;
- increase blood circulation;
- moisturize and nourish the skin;
- strengthens the walls of blood vessels and capillaries, which is the prevention of varicose veins;
- remove excess fluid, removing the swelling.
Results of the application of the cream usually appear not earlier than a week. But it also happens that even after a month of procedures there are no visible changes. The lack of a positive effect can be caused by a number of reasons:
- Hormonal disorders. If the cause of cellulite is a breakdown in metabolism, then initially you need to undergo a course of treatment and only then turn to the help of cosmetics.
- Incorrect food, that is, eating a lot of fatty, smoked and salty foods.
- A sedentary lifestyle.
- Episodic, non-systematic use of medicinal composition.
- Cream application without preliminary preparation of the problem area.
- Purchase of ineffective drug, which does not contain the majority of components that eliminate the effect of "orange peel".
The composition of the cream
The effectiveness of anti-cellulite cosmetics directly depends on the ingredients that the manufacturer includes in their composition. To purchase the right product, you need to find out if there are ingredients in it that will help solve a particular problem. So, what can be contained in a medical cosmetic preparation:
- Extracts and extracts from plants that increase the tone of blood vessels and stimulate metabolism. These include: horsetail, hawthorn, horse chestnut, St. John's wort, lotus, pineapple, ivy, labaznik.
- Essential oils( conifers, cypress, juniper, lavender, rose, citrus, rosemary, mint), which relieve the body of excess fluid and give the skin firmness and tightness. Essential oil of lavender Essential oil of mint Essential oil of rose
- Extracts of algae( usually laminaria or fucus) that purify lymph from accumulated toxins and toxins, making the skin more elastic. In addition, they prevent the formation of subcutaneous fat.
- Burning substances, for example: nicotine, pepper, camphor. Due to their heating properties, they stimulate blood circulation, destroying fat cells.
- Mineral salts( sodium, calcium and potassium chlorides), removing unnecessary water and harmful substances from the body.
- Caffeine, capable of converting fats into energy and accelerating metabolic processes.
- Vitamins E, A, C, P and group B, which have a diverse beneficial effect on epidermal cells.
- Abrasive impurities for peeling problem areas. These include, for example, crushed grape or apricot kernels, sea salt, natural ground coffee. Sea salt Grape seeds Ground coffee
To determine how much of this or that ingredient is in the composition, it is enough to look at its position in the list. The closer the component to the beginning, the greater it is.
Overview of cellulite creams
Cosmetics, eliminating the effect of "orange peel", primarily differ in their purpose. Many of them are suitable for massage, wrapping or steam room. That is, they are used during procedures that are highly effective, but require considerable time.
Modern women often do not have the opportunity to give body care a lot of time. Therefore, for them the cream that gives good results even with simple lubrication of problem zones will be the best.
Among the means of cellulite, which deserve the recognition of many users, we can name the following:
- "CelluliLaser" of the French company "Biotherm";
- cream "Cold formula" of the company "Guam";"Good-bye, cellulite!" "Cold formula"
- "Lipozin" from "Vichy";
- "Good-bye, cellulite!" From "Nivei";
- "Perfect Slim Lifting Pro" firm "L'Oreal".
Means for massage with scraping particles
For massage, 2 types of anti-cellulite cream are usually used: with scraping particles and thermocream.
In addition to substances actively fighting cellulite manifestations, scrub includes natural or synthetic abrasive components. The natural ones are:
- salt;Sugar Oatmeal Rice
- rice;Bones of fruits and berries.
As artificial peeling substances are aluminum single crystals or polymer beads.
Anti-cellulite scrub has the following effect on the epidermis:
- Exfoliate the dead cells.
- Deeply cleans from dirt.
- Opens the pores.
- Promotes deeper penetration into the subcutaneous layers of active substances.
- Improves blood circulation.
To scrub the expected effect on the skin, you need to follow several rules:
- Before a massage, it is necessary to steam and clean the skin. To do this, it is enough to take a shower or bath with the usual detergent.
- Apply the cream only to a damp body.
- Wipe the product in the skin in circular motions necessarily from the bottom up.
- After application of the scrub, a nourishing cream is applied to the treated area.
- The procedure can be done no more than 2 times a week.
All anti-cellulite scrubs for massage, which are offered by manufacturers of cosmetics, can be divided into several categories.
- Hot. After their application on the skin, there is a burning sensation. Its intensity depends on the composition of the agent. In this category, you can note the cream of the following manufacturers:
- "Hot Salt Scrub for Body" from the firm "Natura Siberica" with Siberian salt, mountain honey and juniper oil. Suitable for preparation of the skin for subsequent wrapping. It is not recommended for sensitive skin, since after its application a burning sensation occurs.
- "Anti-cellulite hot body scrub" manufacturer with white clay and Dead Sea salt. It is especially effective in combination with exercise and proper nutrition. Very hot, therefore not recommended for use in the mucous membranes.
- "Hot body scrub cleansing" from "Eco hysteria" with sea salt and chili pepper. Causes slight burning, but not suitable for women with sensitive skin due to too large abrasive particles. Scrub «Eco hysteria» Scrub «Planeta Organica» Scrub «Natura Siberica»
- Cooling. During the massage, a feeling of coolness appears on the skin. These include, for example:
- "Ice sugar scrub" from "Natura Siberica" local action with granulated sugar, plant extracts and aromatic oils. It gives a sensation of a contrasting shower: after application, a chill appears on the skin, which disappears after the product has been washed off. When the skin dries, the "frosty freshness" comes back again.
- Cooling body scrub "Solution" from "Avon" company with sugar, oils and plant extracts. It is applied locally for massage of individual parts of the body. Not suitable for dry skin.
- Heating. Among them you can name:
- "Brazilian coffee" of the company "Organic Shop" with sugar crystals and ground coffee. Gives a pleasant sensation of heat on the treated areas. Recommended for oily skin.
- "Basil and Lemon" from the Greek firm "Korres" with ground bamboo and jojoba. Suitable for all skin types.
- "Salt scrub for body" from "Vitex" with sea salt and honey. Not only cleans, but also moistens places of application. "Salt scrub for body" from "Vitex" "Brazilian coffee" of the company "Organic Shop"
- For sensitive skin. They contain a small amount of fine abrasive components that gently cleanse the skin without damaging it. As an example, you can call:
- "Anti-cellulite salt scrub" Zeitun "with salt and grapefruit flowers. It is especially effective in combination with various procedures for improving the skin condition.
- "Bourbon Vanilla BIO" from "Yves Rocher" with bones of olive and apricot, oils and tropical sugar.
Anti-cellulite thermocream is even more popular than scrub, because it can be used daily. Thanks to its constituent burning substances, the product significantly warms the skin. Due to this, the blood flow to the problem areas is increased, the pores are opened, the capillaries expand. As a result, the beneficial components exert a more intense effect on the epidermis and subcutaneous layers.
This kind of cream is used in this order:
- Dirt and keratinized particles are removed from the skin.
- A small amount of the drug is applied only to the right parts of the body.
- Do not apply thermo-cream on top of another cosmetic product, for example, scrub. This can reduce the effectiveness of each drug due to the mixing of components.
- Massage the skin from the bottom up until the composition is completely absorbed. Usually the duration of the procedure is 5-7 minutes.
- For better effect, you can use a relief mitten, a massage brush, a mechanical or vacuum massage. But in any case, the skin must be grinded first.
- Immediately after the beginning of the massage on the skin appears burning and it acquires a red color because of the intense tide of blood.
- The thermocream can be alternated with an anti-cellulite scrub.
Anti-cellulite cream for massage is recommended to use according to the following scheme:
- Daily in the first week in the morning or in the evening.
- Then 2-3 times a week from the eighth day from the beginning of application.
Types of massage
Massage with any anti-cellulite cream can be done in two ways: circular and plucked. Let us dwell in more detail on each of them.
- With circular massage:
- On the clean surface of the skin a little cream is applied.
- Within a few minutes the problem place is rubbed with the palms clockwise.
- Gradually, the speed and strength of the movements should increase. The process continues until the skin becomes red and the cream is completely absorbed.
- Rubbing starts from the bottom of the problem area, gradually rising up. So, the hips are massaged from the knee to the bikini zone, the inside of the hands - from the elbow to the forearm, the buttocks - from the legs, moving to the waist, the abdomen from the pubis to the diaphragm.
- Each cycle must be repeated at least 8-10 times.
- With pinching massage:
- Anti-cellulite cream is applied to cleansed areas of the body.
- With the help of the index finger and the thumb, the epidermis is captured.
- Then it rises and pulls up.
- The action is repeated at different locations in the problem area until the skin turns red and the cream is absorbed without residue.
A good means for splitting fat cells and removing excess fluid from the body are wrapping problem areas with anti-cellulite cream. Wraps are hot and cold.
To combat the "orange peel", they are usually used in the complex. First, a thermal procedure is carried out, and then a contrast cooling compress is performed.
They are designed to solve the following tasks:
- to expand blood vessels and capillaries;
- activate blood circulation and lymphatic movement;
- to destroy fat cells;
- remove unnecessary water and toxins from the body;
- improve the metabolism.
For the procedure, you will need:
- bandage, bandage or food film;
- warm scarf or blanket;
- anti-cellulite cream with clay or algae.
Hot wrap is done in the following order:
- You need to take a bath or shower, using a gel or soap.
- Remove dead skin from the skin with a scrub.
- For 5-10 minutes, massage the problem areas with your hands, brush or massage.
- Apply a cellulite against the problem area or the whole body.
- Fully cover the lubricated area with a film or bandage. You can also wear a bandage.
- Top with a woolen scarf or just cover yourself with a warm blanket.
- The optimum temperature for wrapping is 38 degrees. In this case, harmful substances are removed from the body, and the active components of the cream are absorbed into it better.
- The process lasts from 30 minutes to an hour and a half.
- Remainder of the cream is removed with a cotton pad.
- After that, take a shower. Detergents should not be used.
- At the end of the procedure, the body needs to be moistened with a conventional cream or make a contrast wrap.
For the exposure, you can use creams with a warming effect "Clean Line", "Art-Life", "Biocon".
Hot wrap - video
Hot wraps are not suitable for everyone. They are contraindicated in the following cases:
- during pregnancy;
- for skin diseases in the period of exacerbation;
- if there are fresh postoperative sutures on the body;
- with thrombophlebitis;
- for varicose veins;
- for heart disease;
- for swelling.
They narrow the pores of the skin and vessels, causing lymph drainage along with harmful substances. As a result, the tone of the skin increases significantly and edema disappears, as well as the manifestation of varicose veins. In addition, in order to increase the temperature, the body begins actively to convert fatty tissue into energy.
For the procedure are required:
- polyethylene film;
- anti-cellulite cream with cooling agents, for example, mint or menthol.
Cold wrap is carried out in the following way:
- Cool anti-cellulite cream is applied to clean, dried skin.
- Greased areas of the body wrapped in cellophane.
- Compresses on the body the same time as when wrapped hot.
- The remnants of the cream are washed off with warm or cool water without soap.
- Problem areas are lubricated with a nutritious or moisturizing cream.
This type of wrap should be abandoned to women suffering from cystitis or gynecological diseases, as well as pregnant and lactating mothers.
The following preparations are suitable for contrast wrapping:
- "Wrap Cream" and "Cooling Cream Mask" by the Italian company "Guam";
- "Pineapple warming cream mask" and "Tomato cream mask" for cold wrapping of the Russian company "Velinia";"Pineapple warming cream mask" Cream from the company "Guam"
- Means for different types of wraps "Aravia Organic".
Compositions for bath and sauna
Hot water and steam in themselves improve the skin condition. In addition, they significantly enhance the positive effect of anti-cellulite cream. Means for baths and saunas give the following effect:
- warms up the skin and strengthens the influx of lymph and blood to it;
- open the pores;
- activates sweating;
- affect the deep layers of the epidermis.
Let's consider the basic rules of using a cream in a sauna and a sauna.
- First you should take a portion of steam without using cosmetics. It is best to make 2 calls. And during the second use a birch broom, steamed with essential oils.
- After that, you can apply to the body an anti-cellulite scrub or a warming cream for massage. For these purposes, the following are recommended:
- cream-scrub "Chocolatte Scherbet Brazilian" with red pepper, coffee and sea salt;
- "Payot" scrub with cane sugar;
- anti-cellulite salt scrub "H2O";Cream "Vitex-Belita" Cream-scrub "Chocolatte Scherbet Brazilian"
- anti-cellulite cream of the Belarusian company "Vitex-Belita" with caffeine and algae.
- When the skin is sufficiently heated, it is necessary to wash off the remains of the cream in the shower.
- Then cool the body in the pool.
- Lubricate problem areas with a coolant or conventional moisturizing lotion.
How to make a cellulite cream with your own hands
To get rid of the aesthetic problems of the skin, it is not necessary to purchase ready-made cosmetics. Effective compositions of anti-cellulite properties can be prepared at home. Here are examples of recipes for different purposes.
1. Cream-scrub for massage. It includes the following components:
- 1 tbsp.a spoon of ground coffee;
- 1 tbsp.a spoon of sea salt;
- 3 drops of orange oil;
- baby or moisturizer.
Mix coffee and sea salt. Add a small amount of cream and aroma oil. Rub the cream into the skin until redness appears. Rinse off the scrub with water at room temperature.
2. Cream for wrapping. To prepare it you will need:
- 1 tsp melted honey;
- for 3 g of boric acid and instant gelatin;
- 30 g of rose water;Glycerin Honey Rose water
- 50 ml of glycerin.
Rose water slightly warmed, dissolve gelatin in it. Add honey and boric acid to the mixture. At the end, mix glycerin. Allow the medium to stand for 5 hours.
These compounds compete with the "orange peel" no worse than the purchased products, but have 2 significant drawbacks:
- Act somewhat slower than store cosmetics.
- Normally not subject to long-term storage.
There are many ways to improve the appearance of the skin. In this case, it is unequivocal to say which anti-cellulite cream is better, unfortunately, not. The choice depends on how the tool is planned to be applied.