Cellulitis is a disease whose treatment requires the implementation of a set of measures. Among them: anti-cellulite wrap, special diet, exercise, massage, as well as a healthy lifestyle in general. How to do an anti-cellulite wrap at home, we will tell further. Also you will find out which wraps are the most effective and how to achieve the maximum result. We open all secrets!
Do cellulite wraps help?
Cellulite is the problem that an absolute majority of women face. The cause of the disease is a violation of microcirculation in fat cells, as a result of which they deform, accumulate fat, slag and toxins. Thus, there are tubercles on the skin, resembling an orange peel.
The disease affects all women, regardless of the percentage of fat in the body. The most common is cellulite on the legs - the outer and back surfaces of the thigh, buttocks, less often - on the abdomen, front, inner thigh, legs, arms.
Even if cellulite is not very noticeable, it is necessary to carry out procedures and for preventive maintenance to prevent the development of the disease:
- To restore microcirculation in the affected areas, it is necessary to regularly perform a special set of exercises and anti-cellulite massage.
- To remove toxins and toxins from the body, a special diet with high fiber content will help.
- In order to activate the cleavage and removal of toxins at the cellular level, normalize the intercellular exchange and make the skin in problem areas perfectly smooth and beautiful, regular anti-cellulite wraps are needed.
Only a full range of activities will help to cope with the "orange peel", but does not necessarily go to the salon to conduct expensive procedures. Effective wraps at home - it's very simple.
Preparing for the
procedure Physical exercise increases the flow of blood to the muscle, and, accordingly, to the subcutaneous fat layer. Therefore, the optimal time for anti-cellulite wrapping at home - after training. Thus, the active ingredients that are contained in the mixture will penetrate faster inside.
Before the wrapping, the skin should be well prepared for the procedure:
- take a warm shower or bath so that the pores are fully opened;
- well rub the problem areas with a scrub or a hard washcloth;
- wipe the skin with a towel.
Scrub can be either purchased in the store or cooked at home:A coffee scrub with cinnamon. Boil a cup of strong natural coffee in a Turkish or coffee maker. It's good if the grains are finely ground. The remaining ground is placed in a small bowl or a large bowl. Add one teaspoon of ground cinnamon, a few drops of grapefruit essential oil and mix thoroughly. Smaller particles of cinnamon will help to thoroughly cleanse the skin, and grapefruit oil - to clean blood and lymph from toxins. Fresh mixture gently, in circular movements rub into problem areas for at least 5 minutes, and then rinse with water.
After the skin is well cleaned and warmed up, you can proceed to the procedure.
The most effective prescription for cellulite
The most effective anti-cellulite wraps are those that contain warming components. Among the minuses, it can be noted that during such procedures, there may be some discomfort in the form of burning, redness of the skin.
- Wrap with mustard. Two tablespoons of dry mustard powder mixed equally with any vegetable oil, add 10 drops of essential oil of grapefruit and orange. On the cleansed skin of the legs and buttocks, apply the resulting mixture, wrap the food film, put on warm pants or wrap yourself in a blanket. During this anti-cellulite wrap, the skin becomes very warm, which increases blood circulation and helps the essential oils penetrate inside the fat layer to remove the toxins at the cellular level. The minimum wrapping time is 20 minutes. If there is no strong burning, you can wait up to 60 minutes, and then wash off the mixture with warm water without soap.
- Wrap with honey and red pepper. One tablespoon of honey mixed with a half teaspoon of red ground pepper. If the honey is too thick, you can warm it up a little on a water bath. If the mixture is too liquid, add a little salt. To put honey with pepper on problem sites, to wrap up food film and to cover with a warm scarf or a rug. The optimum wrapping time is 30-40 minutes.
- Linen wrap with a tincture of red pepper. A tablespoon of flax seeds and oatmeal is ground in a blender or coffee grinder. Add one tablespoon of linseed oil and alcohol tincture of green pepper. The resulting mixture should only be applied to cellulite-affected areas, avoiding contact with delicate areas of the skin. Cover it with film and wait 30 minutes. You need to be ready for the fact that when you wash off the water, the mask will burn even more. Therefore, after wrapping, you should always apply a generous layer of anti-cellulite cream.
Recipes for preparing warming wraps against cellulite based on pepper and mustard can contain absolutely any essential oils and components that contribute to the breakdown of fats and the removal of toxins from the body. Burning components will strengthen their effect several times. You can also add chopped onions or garlic, but given their strong and specific odor, it should be done on weekends.
They differ in that freshly prepared mixtures are put on problem zones warm - at a temperature of 40 degrees, tightly wrapped in a food film and covered with a woolen shawl, rug or scarf.
- A recipe for wrapping with clay. To prepare an anti-cellulite mixture with clay, you will need black, blue or green clay, which can be purchased in almost any pharmacy. Three tablespoons of clay mixed with hot water to make a homogeneous mush. Add 5 drops of essential oil of lemon, tea tree and grapefruit. Under the film and a warm blanket to withstand the mask for at least 60 minutes.
- Honey wrap with aloe. Aloe is widely known for its medicinal properties and the ability to remove toxins from the body, so you should always get a small bush on the windowsill. In a blender or a meat grinder, grind a few leaves of aloe, add a spoon of honey warmed on a water bath. The wrapping time is from 60 minutes to 2 hours. The skin after this procedure becomes incredibly smooth and elastic.
- Hot wrap with castor oil not only effectively combats cellulite, but also moisturizes and nourishes the skin well. On the fire, heat two tablespoons of castor oil to 55 degrees, add 5 drops of menthol and any citrus oil. The mixture is well rubbed into the problem areas for at least an hour.
- Ginger wrap. Ginger is famous for its ability to split and remove toxins and toxins from the body, so it is simply irreplaceable in the fight against cellulite. To prepare the mixture, you can use fresh ginger root, grind it in a blender or on a grater, and dry powder. If a dry powder is used, add hot water to it until a thick slurry forms and let it brew for 2 minutes. We add a teaspoon of honey. The optimal duration of ginger wrap is 45-60 minutes.
- Green tea with mint. Three tablespoons of dried leaves of green tea pour a small amount of boiling water, add chopped leaves of fresh peppermint, cover and let it brew for 3 minutes. After adding three drops of essential oil of fir, menthol tree and lemon. Apply the gruel to the thighs and buttocks, tightly wrapping the film from the bottom up. After an hour, gently remove the mixture with a tissue and rinse with warm water.
- Herbal wrap. One tablespoon of medicinal chamomile, sage and nettle should be poured with boiling water to make a very thick porridge. Cover and wait for 5 minutes. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice and apply to problem areas.
- Spicy wrapping against cellulite. Many spices are famous not only for their taste and aromatic, but also for their healing properties. In particular, some of them perfectly cope with the removal of toxins from the body. For one teaspoon of cinnamon, coriander, ground ginger and turmeric mix and pour hot water. Add a little olive oil.
Warm and warming anti-cellulite wraps are one of the most effective procedures in the fight against cellulite, but have a number of contraindications:
- varicose veins;
- kidney disease, cardiovascular system;
An alternative in this case can be a cold anti-cellulite wrap. Among the contraindications may be: allergies, intolerance of some components, damage to the skin.
Recipes of cold home wraps
Such methods in the fight against cellulite are used in beauty salons and at home:
- Chocolate wrap with cinnamon. Two tablespoons of cocoa and one tablespoon of ground cinnamon mixed with linseed oil. Apply to prepared skin and, without tightening tightly, cover with food film. You do not need to wrap yourself up.45 minutes you can do their own thing - watch TV, cook, clean. After the mask, it is necessary to rinse well with cool water.
- Cold wrapped in broccoli. In a blender, grind about 100 grams of fresh broccoli, add oat flour, so that the mixture is not too liquid. Mask put on problem areas, rinse after an hour.
- Anti-cellulite mask from avocado. One ripe avocado to mash with a fork, add 10 drops of essential oil of grapefruit, lemon, oranges. Apply on the buttocks, hips and stomach, cover with a film, rinse after one hour. Citrus mask against cellulite. On a tablespoon of lemon juice and grapefruit mixed with a spoonful of oatmeal, add a few drops of apple cider vinegar. Fragrance mask applied to problem areas, rinse with cool water after an hour. Apple dough against cellulite. A small apple grate on a fine grater, add crushed flax seeds, flaxseed oil, a little bit of any flour. Knead the dough, as if on a pancake, and put on the hips and buttocks. Cover all the food film and wait about an hour. After that, rinse with warm water.
- Oil mask. The basis for the mask can be olive, linseed, castor or ordinary sunflower oil. To 10 grams of the base, add 5 drops of lemon, grapefruit and mandarin oil. You can also use tea tree oil, cedar, fir. Apply the mask very densely, but that it does not flow out from under the film.
- Aloe mask. Anti-cellulite wrap on this recipe not only effectively fights against the "orange peel", but also eliminates irritation, redness and small skin imperfections. In the aloe vera add 15 drops of tea tree oil, a little wheat, rice or oatmeal. Apply to problem areas and stand for at least an hour.
During cold wrapping, take as much liquid as possible. Ideal is warm ginger tea with mint and lemon, rose hip tincture or simply still water.
Anti-cellulite wraps - one of the most effective methods of preventing the appearance of the so-called orange peel. They should be done regularly - from two times a week in the early stages of the disease and every other day at 3-4 degrees of tissue damage. A good addition to the wraps is the contrast shower.
To achieve maximum effect, you should adhere to all the components of cellulite treatment - diet, massage, physical activity, healthy lifestyle, etc. If you have any diseases, you should consult a doctor about the permissibility of using certain ingredients.
After any wrapping, it is good to wash everything off with running water and apply an anti-cellulite or moisturizing cream.