Who does not like the bright Maslenitsa with its rich dishes, bright colors and merry festivities? A whole week full of fun and guests, friendly gatherings and tea parties. And the king of this holiday is a pancake in all possible forms.
Recipes of pancakes are passed from generation to generation, a simple dish, at first glance, has so many different options that you will not pereobrobes for all your life. They are prepared not only on milk, but also on all possible dairy products, and even at all on water. Offer with numerous fillings, sauces, additives or simply, with butter. The dough is made very different - yeast and brewed, sweet and salted, with and without baking, and due to this pancakes are obtained each time new.
Tender pancakes and secrets of their preparation
Have you ever dreamed of making almost transparent, thin, delicate pancakes with holes? This is what they are, if they are prepared from a custard batter. Pancakes will come out lush, tender, translucent and very tasty with fillings and even without them.
Brewed pancake dough can be made in two ways:
- Pour the milk into the flour, mix well and heat to a boil, constantly stirring, and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients and pour boiling water into the dough, thus brewing it.
How to cook perfect pancakes:
- Choose a quality frying pan that the dough will not stick to. Excellent options with teflon and non-stick coatings. It is important that they are free of cracks, scratches and other defects - this is dangerous! In this pan, pancakes are less fatty.
- Any dough should stand until frying, preferably a couple of hours, but not in the fridge.
- It is important to choose the optimum temperature for baking pancakes, based on the capacity of the cooker. In any case, this is the average fire.
- When baking the first pancake, it is better to lubricate the frying pan with oil. Do I need to do this for later? Depends on preferences and frying pan.
- Oil is better to choose from vegetable origin and without a characteristic flavor. All unrefined oils are foamed during frying. You can use creamy, but it will add a significant amount of calories to the dish, and it will burn with baking.
- It is better to add oil to the dough, and not to the pan.
- To make the pancakes soft, you can put on them small pieces of butter( not necessarily for each), stack with a pile and keep under the lid.
- It is not necessary to add a large amount of sugar to the dough, otherwise the pancakes will adhere to the frying pan, just a few tablespoons per liter of milk.
- The dough should turn out not thick and not liquid, of medium consistency, so it's better to focus on this indicator, rather than on the amount of flour declared in the recipe.
- The products necessary for the test, it is better to prepare in advance so that when using they are at room temperature.
Tender pancakes with milk with boiling water
Airy and very delicate pancakes, they can be baked thin enough, not afraid to tear.
- 0.5 liters of milk;
- 0,25 l of boiling water;
- 450 g of flour;Milk Boiling water Sugar
- 6 eggs;
- 3 tbsp.spoons of sugar;
- 4 tbsp.spoons of refined oil.
- Wash eggs in a bowl, mix with a fork together with sugar and salt.
- Sift the flour separately.
- Milk and oil pour in a mixture of eggs, mix the flour( you can add vanillin), everything is gently whipped with a whisk.
- Continue to stir and gently pour the steep boiling water into the dough, brewing it this way.
- Put the dough aside for half an hour.
- Bake pancakes according to the usual rules.
Tender pancakes with milk - video
Lacy pancakes made from brewed dough with soda
A large number of holes are obtained when dough is brewed with hot milk during mixing. Baking in a very heated frying pan also helps, but the main thing is not to overdo it, otherwise pancakes will just burn.
- 1.5 liters of milk;
- 6 eggs;Soda Flour
- 500 g of flour;
- 2 tbsp.spoons of sugar;
- 1.5 teaspoons of soda;
- odorless oil.
- Milk divided in half: heat one part to a boil, and in the second, drive in eggs, pour in sugar and salt and whip with whisk.
- Introduce the flour, stirring constantly the mixture.
- Carefully, pour the milk into the resulting dough with a thin stream, not forgetting to beat the mass.
- Soda the soda with a small amount of boiling water and add to the brewed dough.
- Fry pancakes on both sides until a beautiful golden color.
Pancakes on a brew test with a baking powder
This recipe is suitable for those who do not like to use soda or feel its taste in baking.
- 2 eggs;
- 1 cup of milk;Baking Powder Eggs
- 1 cup flour;
- frying oil;
- 0.5 tsp baking powder;
- 1 cup of boiling water.
- Milk mixed with sugar, salt and eggs, whisk with a whisk.
- Sift flour and gently mix in the mixture with a baking powder.
- Brew the dough with boiling water, gently pouring it.
- Set aside for at least an hour, after adding oil.
- Fry the pancakes on both sides in a well-heated frying pan.
Pancakes with yeast
Yeast pancakes always come out more lush, voluminous, and in this case the number of holes increases due to yeast.
- 1.5 cups of milk;
- 3 eggs;Dry yeast Butter cream
- 1.5 cups flour;
- 15 g dry yeast;
- 2 tbsp.spoons of sugar;
- 50 g of butter.
- Slightly preheat a glass of milk.
- Mix yeast together with sugar and salt in milk and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Mix a glass of flour with a glass of boiling milk, quickly mix it with a whisk to prevent lumps from appearing and cool.
- Mix both masses and set aside for a couple of hours in a warm environment. It is desirable that the dough is more than double.
- Beat the eggs with sugar and put into the dough.
- Add soft oil here.
- The remaining flour should be sieved directly into the dough in small portions.
- Again, put everything back for half an hour.
- Bake pancakes from brewed dough according to the usual rules, trying to pour it as thin as possible.
Pancakes with milk and kefir with ham and cheese
Such an unusual combination of milk with yogurt in one test will give pancakes even more openwork and softness, and the brewing dough will not allow the tubes to turn around.
- 450 g of flour;
- 3 tbsp.spoon of refined oil;
- 0.5 liters of kefir;Cheese Ham Kefir
- 0.3 L of milk;
- 1 teaspoon of soda;
- 3 eggs;
- 300 g of ham;
- 200 g of cheese;
- 0.5 tbsp.spoons of sugar.
- Kefir mixed with sugar, soda and a pinch of salt, heated, but not let it boil, otherwise it will curdle!
- Remove from the plate, add eggs and mix with whisk.
- Sift flour into the resulting dough - add so much that it becomes a consistency, like thick sour cream, it may be required more or less than in the recipe.
- Milk warm up almost to a boil and pour into the dough with a trickle, mix thoroughly with a whisk.
- Put pancake batter aside for at least an hour.
- Prepare the filling, for this very thin slices chop the ham and cheese.
- Add the vegetable oil to the pancake batter, stir.
- Now you can bake delicious pancakes.
- For each pancake put a slice of cheese, and on it a ham, roll with a tube.
- In the baking dish, lay the pancake rolls tight enough, from the top to scatter pieces of butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Yeast custard pancakes on melted milk
Whitish milk has a particularly pleasant taste, is it worth saying that the pancakes according to this recipe are unusual.
- 450 g of flour;
- 3 eggs;
- 30 g dry yeast;
- 3 cups melted milk;
- 3 tbsp.a spoonful of sugar;
- 70 g of butter.
- Milk( 1 cup) bring to a boil and pour a glass of flour into it, stir very carefully with a whisk.
- In warmed milk, mixed with sugar and salt, add the yeast, leave to cool to room temperature.
- Pour the yeast mixture into the dough, mix well.
- The resultant dough to be set aside for lifting, it is better to choose a warm place.
- Warm up the last two cups of milk, add butter and mix until dissolving it .
- In the raised dough, pour in the buttermilk and pour in the remains of flour, knead to a uniform state.
- Beat the eggs and put into the dough, gently stirring.
- Now you can bake pancakes from both sides on medium heat. Do not forget to oil the frying pan with oil for the first pancake.
Pancakes on a brewed dough with a manga( without flour)
Another interesting variant of yeast pancakes for those who follow their shape and refuse from flour. If you add a little vanillin or vanilla sugar, the taste will become richer and more pleasant.
- 0.5 liters of milk;
- 0.5 liters of water;Vanillin Semolina
- 0.5 cups of manga;
- 100 g of butter;
- 4 eggs;
- 2 tbsp.spoons of sugar;
- 1 packet of dry yeast.
- Melt the butter and add sugar and a pinch of salt to it, as well as whipped egg whites.
- Pour semolina, mix everything with a whisk.
- Boil the water and pour into the dough, stirring.
- There also add yeast.
- Set the dough in a warm place for a couple of hours for the approach of yeast and swelling of the manga.
- Fry pancakes as usual.
Pancakes made with buckwheat flour with mushrooms
These pancakes are not only delicious, but also useful. They can be given to children who do not really like porridge, because they definitely will not refuse the pancakes. And in Russia such pancakes were much more respected than their brothers from wheat flour.
- 400 g of buckwheat flour;
- 4 eggs;
- 750 ml of water;Champignons Buckwheat flour Onion
- 750 ml of milk;
- 4 tbsp.spoons of sugar;
- 300 g of champignons;
- 2 bulbs.
- Boil the water.
- Sift flour and pour with water, mix so that no lumps appear.
- Add whipped eggs, sugar, a little bit of salt and milk.
- Mix again with a whisk and leave for an hour or two to insist.
- Prepare the filling: crush the peeled onions, wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and grind them. All brown on butter with spices.
- Pancakes to bake on a heated frying pan, trying to pour a not very thick, even layer of dough.
- Roll up the mushroom filling and serve with sour cream and herbs.
Pancakes made from custard pastry with cottage cheese
Cottage cheese filling in pancakes is one of the most common and favorite. In these pancakes is interesting to combine and a couple of fillings - fruit and berry.
- 3 eggs;
- 4 tbsp.spoons of sugar;
- 3 cups of milk;
- 1.5 cups of flour;Curd Bananas Berry jam
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder;
- 250 g fatty cottage cheese;
- 3 tbsp.tablespoons of sour cream;
- 200 g of berry jam;
- 3 bananas;
- vanillin, salt to taste.
- Eggs shake with a whisk with two tablespoons of sugar and salt not hard until foam forms.
- In order for the dough to be without lumps, you need to gently enter the sifted flour.
- Pour a glass of milk and mix again.
- Add the baking powder and a little vegetable oil( adjust the amount during frying, if necessary, add more).
- Warm up the rest of the milk until very hot, but do not boil.
- Pour a thin trickle into a pancake batter without stopping stirring.
- Put the mass in a warm place until proofed for a couple of hours. During this time the flour "disperse", ie, even the smallest lumps dissolve, and the dough turns smooth, and the pancakes are elastic and very soft.
- Prepare the filling. Cottage cheese mash and mix with sugar, sour cream and vanilla, add a little salt - it will emphasize the sweet taste.
- Peel and cut bananas.
- Bake pancakes to a ruddy color on both sides.
- Roll up the filling as follows: put cottage cheese on one side of the pancake, jam on the other, twist towards each other, and put a little banana in the center. Wrap the second pancake to make a roll.
- Serve, cut in half and water melted chocolate.
Pancake cake with white chocolate cream
Simple and delicious cake for those who love pancakes. In addition, this is an excellent way to prepare a cake without ovens and other appliances, it only needs a frying pan. When baking pancakes, it is better to add vanillin or a bit of rum flavor to the dough.
You must cut pancakes on each side so that the stack becomes more like a cake. It is convenient to pre-bake pancakes, and collect the cake the next day, then cooking does not take much time. Between the layers you can add chocolate, fruit, jam or nuts, be sure to grease the top and sides with cream, decorate.
- 300 g of flour;
- 250 ml of water;
- 500 ml of milk;
- 2 eggs;Cream White chocolate
- 0,5 tsp of salt;
- 0.5 cups of sugar + 4 tbsp.spoons in the cream;
- 2 bags of baking powder;
- 250 ml of refined oil;
- vanillin, salt to taste;
- 400 g of white chocolate;
- 8 egg yolks;
- 3 cups 20% cream.
- Beat eggs with whisk in foam with sugar, add vanillin and salt.
- Pour the milk into the mixture.
- Sift flour and gently add to the dough, whisking thoroughly with a mixer or whisk.
- Add the vegetable oil, stir.
- Brew a lot of boiling water and mix it vigorously so that lumps do not form.
- Dough set aside for a couple of hours for proofing.
- Pancakes bake until golden hue on both sides. Thickness to choose to your taste, as every pancake is a layer of cake.
- While the dough is resting, you can prepare the cream: chop the chocolate, divide it in half and put one part in the refrigerator for decoration.
- Whisk egg yolks with sugar.
- Heat the cream, pour a small amount into the yolks, stir. This egg mixture is poured into the cream and boil for several minutes, not allowing the mass to curdle.
- The cream is almost ready, it is necessary to pour it into the chocolate and mix, cool.
- Cake interlaid with cream, decorate with chocolate, fruit or berries.
Tender pancakes with milk with starch and orange filling
Adding starch does not allow pancakes to break during baking, which means that it's easy to prepare very thin specimens. Such pancakes are great for wrapping in them stuffing, making rolls.
- 1 cup of milk;
- 1-2 eggs;
- 2 tbsp.spoons of flour;
- 2 tbsp.tablespoons of starch;Starch Orange White wine
- 1 tsp sugar + 1 tbsp.a spoon for the filling;
- a pair of spoonfuls of frying oil odorless;
- 3 oranges;
- 2 tbsp.spoons of white wine;
- 1 teaspoon of butter;
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- Whisk to mix eggs, sugar, a little salt.
- Half the milk warm to a high temperature, and pour half into the dough.
- Also add flour and starch to the dough.
- Pour neatly hot milk, constantly stirring.
- Leave to stand for at least an hour, and add butter before baking.
- Bake in a heated frying pan without fear of pouring the dough in a very thin layer.
- For the filling: wash the oranges, dry them, remove the zest and crush it.
- Cut the flesh of the orange into small pieces.
- Melt butter, add ginger, zest, sugar and mix. Pour in the wine, evaporate a little.
- In the finished pancake wrap the filling and a little fry such an envelope.
Damn since the time of the Slavs associated with the sun and was a symbol of the beginning of spring. To date, there are a huge number of recipes for pancakes, and they are all connected by love for this dish. To please friends and friends with a delicious dessert or snack is not at all difficult, you just need to show a little patience and find your favorite recipe.
Tender pancakes with holes are prepared very simply, but they are very different from ordinary pancakes: they are elastic, thin and very delicate. Offer a choice of a few fillings or sauces or cook an unusual pancake cake - everything is limited only by your imagination and taste. Create a masterpiece from the available products under everyone's power. Bon Appetit! Related Videos: