Ear candles are one of the most ancient medicinal forms known in ancient India, Egypt, Tibet, and some Indian tribes. At their manufacture various medicinal grasses which can cope with many infections, beeswax and propolis, essential oils are used. Fito candle is a tubule made of gauze or chintz, impregnated with wax or paraffin.
- Indications for use
- From sulfuric plugs
- How to use
Candles that ignite in the ears have a complex effect:
- Smoke containing therapeutic vapors penetrates into the hearing aid, softening the accumulated pollution and destroying the infection. Due to this, sulfur fuses come out.
- Light heat warms the ears, improves local blood flow and lymph circulation, thereby strengthening immunity and equalizing intracranial and intra-arterial pressure.
Indications for use
Read also about how to treat dry scalp http://woman-l.ru/suxaya-kozha-golovy-zud-i-perxot-chto-delat/to table of contents ^
- Movement coordination disorder. Viral infections of the hearing aid affect the inner ear and hair cells, disrupting the transmission of nerve impulses and the work of the vestibular apparatus.
- Tenderness due to infections or toothache.
- Migraine and headaches.
- Neuritis of the auditory nerve.
- In the complex therapy of diseases of the nasal sinuses, ear, throat, caused by infections.
- Relief of conditions with allergies.
- Acute and chronic otitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis.
- Gray corks in the ears.
- Increased nervousness and irritability, sleep disorders caused by stress and overwork.
- Individual intolerance of candle components.
- Neoplasms in the head region.
- Purulent discharge from the ears.
- Damage to the tympanic membrane and the auricle.
- Elevated blood pressure.
- Acute forms of tuberculosis.
- Blood clotting disorder.
From sulfur plugs
Ear tubes are often used for cleaning, due to the heat of sulfur and contamination accumulated in the ear canal, drawn from the shell.
- Candles Reamed - a series of wax candles and a plant with different composition for children and adults.
- Kandella2 Tentorium - ear candles based on beeswax, propolis, fir extract and other essential oils, phytospora of medicinal plants.
- Ear candles( tubules and sockets) from IP sergeants, containing propolis and powders of medicinal herbs, with increased burning time.
- Ear candles Phytomedicine with essential oils for children and adults.
- Ear candles Diaz( PE Konyukhov) with essential oils, propolis and collection of medicinal herbs for children and adults.
BabySpecial ear wax candles are designed for children, which differ from adults by the concentration of medical components and the diameter of the tube to the size of a small ear canal.
- Ear candles for children Dr. Vera( LLC Alkion), containing only beeswax and propolis without additives.
- Diaz, Reamed, Phytomedicine and suppositories from IP sergeants are not recommended for children under 5 years old, as well as for fear of a child close fire.
How to use
Before the procedure, it is necessary to consult an otolaryngologist, and the treatment itself should be performed by a specialist exactly according to the instructions for using candles for the ears. Otherwise, negative consequences may occur: burns of the external auditory canal and tympanic membrane.
It is better to warm your ears in the evening before going to sleep. The patient lies on his right side, his ear is covered with a napkin with a slot in front of the ear canal to protect the skin and hair.
The wax tube is inserted into the ear passage, its upper edge is ignited. It is better to hold the candle with your hands and do not leave the patient unattended. The agent should burn for ¾ of the length, then the tube is removed, and the ear is treated with a cotton swab. Afterwards, a tampon is inserted into the ear, and the patient needs to lie in peace for 15-20 minutes. The second ear is heated in the same way. After the completion of the full procedure is not recommended to go out for 8-10 hours, and the total effect of heating lasts up to 48 hours.
Candle usage frequency:
- To remove plugs - every day until the result is achieved, as a rule, 1 session is enough. If after some procedures the plug does not come out, it is better to address this problem to the otolaryngologist.
- In acute inflammatory processes, the frequency of use is 1 time in 2-3 days, and the duration of treatment is 3-4 procedures in the course.
- For chronic diseases - 5-6 procedures with an interval of 3-4 days.
- For prevention of diseases and from ear plugs - 1-2 times a month.