Empty walls in the apartment make the situation uncomfortable, unfriendly. But everything changes if you decorate them with paintings or with such an element of decor as a panel. Make it easy from improvised materials. For this, the talent of the artist or carpenter is not needed: all the figures can be made using a stencil.
Moreover, the panel on the wall with your own hands is an excellent activity for the whole family, in which both adults and children can take part. A joint lesson will unite the members of the family, and the created masterpiece will fill the house with peace, love and harmony.
Panel from salted dough
Salted dough is an excellent material for modeling. The very process of creating a masterpiece perfectly develops fine motor skills, which is useful for children for speech production.
Why not a panel of plasticine? After all, he also warms up well, develops motor skills, and there is a wide choice of color palette. The fact that clay remains soft always, it can not be dried, and the panel sooner or later can be damaged. But the dried test is not terrible: it is firm and lasting. And if to cover with varnish, it will be stored for centuries.To prepare a salt test, you will need:
- Salt shallow - 1 item;
- Flour - 2 items;
- Unrefined vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.l.(instead of it it is better to take the same amount of dry wallpaper paste or cream for hands, face);
- Water is about 125 ml.
You can make the dough fragrant by adding spices: red and black pepper, turmeric, nutmeg, cinnamon and others. You can make dough color using food colors.How to make a panel from a salted dough:
- From a finished dough, sculpt a picture or make separate figures for it, which you will need to collect later.
What will be the picture, what details should it consist of, depends only on your imagination. Here is another example of a panel with your hands made of dough.
- When molding is completed, the panel of dough is put to dry in the oven for an hour.
- The temperature inside the oven should not be above 80 degrees.
- Drying is possible on the battery, but in this case the drying process can take 5 or more days.
- The dried product is painted( if desired) with gouache, acrylic paint or plain watercolor.
You can decorate the wall with different materials. One of the most popular is fabric. For the panel you can use any fabric that is available in your home:
Fabric panel can be created in a variety of ways. It is impossible to describe them all at once, but give examples of some of the ideas for crafts.
Square panel of multi-colored flaps
For work you will need:
- Panel-base( cardboard);
- Multicolored cloth flaps;
- Sewing machine( can be manually, but it's long).
- First, mark the base for the panel on the cardboard. To do this, draw the drawing in the same way as in the photo below. It is important not to confuse the numbering. Each digit indicates when and where to patch the next flap.
- When the base is prepared, you can start laying pieces of fabric. They need to be bent in half and sewed to the base so that the cut piece remains out of sight, and folded with a smooth and straight bend line. To better understand how to make a picture with your own hands in this way, see the photo below.
Feather for creativity
Very happy children funny cartoon panels of felt with the image of little animals. This is the easiest way to create an original decoration for a wall, since you only need:
- Original picture( you can print any picture from the Internet);
- Basis for the panel( cardboard, fabric and other materials).
How to make a panel of felt:
- Using a picture, it is easy to cut stencils for animal figures using pencil, cardboard and scissors.
- On the stencil outline patterns on felt fabric.
- Then cut out the figures and paste them to the base so that the desired image is obtained.
See what a fun panel can be made from felt.
Sacking itself is very unusual. Therefore, the simplest panel from this material is a piece of cloth stretched in a frame. But an obligatory condition - the frame should be decorated, otherwise the effect of this panel from the sacking will not produce. Decor can also be made from burlap: cut ribbons, flowers and other ornaments.
Sacking can also be used as a base under the panel, as in the photo above. From it you can add flowers as on the second photo:
They in turn become decor elements for another panel, as in the photo below:
Panel from paper
Paper is one of the simplest and most accessible materials. From it you can make a lot of beautiful decor elements for the house. With it will cope not only adult, but also the child. On how to decorate the wall with your own hands using colored paper, read below.
Panel from round paper constructions
This panel can be made faster than an hour, but it will adorn the wall for a very long time. Against the backdrop of this panel you can take successful shots. It is suitable for active and cheerful people. For him you will need the following materials and tools:
- Scotch tape;
- paper clips;
- colored paper;
- Take one sheet and fold it with an accordion like a fan.
- Then bend it in half, as shown in the photo below.
- Use a stapler to join its internal faces. Of the three such accordions, a circle is obtained, which is shown in the photo below.
- But circles can be made from paper of different colors, as in the photo below.
- You need to make sure that the front side is not visible: leave them only from the wrong side!
- From a variety of such circles, build a picture on the wall. Each circle is strengthened with the help of English pins.
The finished product is very bright and beautiful.
Panel from photos
The word "photo" immediately associates with the image of some person or a whole friendly company. Usually photos are inserted in frames not for beauty, but for memory. But all this can be combined with the help of a photo from photographs.
And it does not necessarily need your photos - they can be artistic. This idea is especially pleasant to you, if you are an amateur photographer. Look at what original panel is obtained.
A simple panel made of colored paper
This panel can be made with your own hands in 20 minutes, but it looks so original that you can not take your eyes off. The only difficulty that arises in this case is the search for paper of 30 different colors.
How to make a panel of colored paper:
- From each sheet you need to cut a square with a side of 10 centimeters.
- Then the square is folded along, unfolded, and then folded crosswise so that after the re-deployment, a cross from the fold lines was formed.
- Then bend the corners to the center so that they coincide with the fold lines.
The final stage of manufacturing the panel is shown in the photo below:
The wall panel made of beads is usually very difficult to perform. It will take patience, time and the desire to make a real masterpiece. From the beads, the panel can be created in several ways:
- By forming a picture with the help of beads and glue;
- By embroidery with beads on fabric;
- By weaving.
A special circuit is required for each case. You can create it yourself. But this requires a good fantasy, especially when it comes to weaving. But you can use already ready master class, there are many of them on the Internet. Consider one of the ideas for a bead of beads.
Bead from "Strawberries"
In order to make such a panel, as in the photo, the following materials will be required:
- white beads with a diameter of 5 mm;
- beads of green color( 2 or more shades) with a diameter of 2.3 mm;
- red beads diameters of 2.1 mm;
- yellow beads of diameters of 5 mm;
- special wire for beading.
- First you need to weave three leaves as shown in the diagram below. The method of stitching the leaves is indicated there( Fig. 1).
- Strawberry flower is padded according to the second scheme( Figures 3 and 4).It will require 5 beads of green, yellow and white color.
- From the beads of light green tint weave the cups of leaves, as shown in the third scheme( Figure 5).
- Berries twist in a spiral mosaic. Then take 4 beads, close the set into a ring and weave further in a mosaic fashion. Instead of one bead, sometimes take two, so that the berry is plump. After the expansion, several rows are weaved without the addition of beads, and then begin narrowing. To do this, each time you need to capture two beads instead of one. If this is done every time, the narrowing will be more abrupt than the extension: this berry looks more appetizing. Then to each berry, according to Figure 5, weave on the sepals.
- The simplest stage of work begins: assembly. To do this, connect the 4 parts in pairs using two wires. On the wire you need to dial green beads. It will be stalks. Then, decorate the panel as shown in the photo with the finished product.
Look below, which elegant panels can be made using conventional beads.
Panel from the newspaper tubes
Very creative looks a panel made of newspaper tubes. Material for it can be found at all. Prepare:
- Magazines or newspapers;
- If you want to change the color of paper, you will need paint or food color;
- Stationery knife;
Follow the instructions:
- Cut newspapers into separate sheets;
- Twist the sheets into tubes, fixing them with glue;
- Paint the tubes in any color as desired;
- Twist the received tubes round, alternating the tubes of different colors;
- Make many such circles of different sizes;
- Sew the received circles together with a strong twine;
- Next - decorating the walls with their own hands using a ready panel.
This manual allows you to create many different panels. They look very unusual, and for no reason do not guess that this is an ordinary newspaper!
A panel made of threads and nails
Amazing pictures can be created using ordinary nails and threads. However for a panel not only they are required. Check if you have everything:
- Board - the basis for the panel;
- Small carnations( many);
- Multicolored thread;
- Stencil drawing( anyone can print from the Internet).
How to make a panel of threads and nails:
- First you need to cut out the stencil, which is placed on the board. In order for the pattern to be fixed, it is fixed with an adhesive tape.
- Then start driving along the outline of the parts of the carnation pattern so that if you remove the stencil, it was clear what was being painted there. This is necessary in order not to get confused later in the allocation of individual fragments of the pattern for tightening it with a thread of one color.
- The stencil can be removed when the last carnation is driven. Then start working with the yarn. To do this, its end is fixed on one of the small carnations and wrapped around it in a certain area: for example, on the petal of a flower. There is no definite order. The main thing is that, as a result, the thread is wound evenly everywhere.
- "Paint" with threads in this way every piece of the drawing. Almost every house has a casket or a jar, where for years they were folded with buttons. In the end, they became so many that there is nowhere to go. Buttons are multicolored, large and small, with holes or with arches - all this can be an excellent material for the panel, which will decorate the boring wall.
For a panel of buttons, the following materials are required:
- base( cardboard, fabric stretched over the frame, board);
- buttons in different colors and sizes;
- adhesive;A fantasy or drawing for a summary of it on the basis;
- copy paper.
The most original thing that comes to mind is the "Money tree" panel. Of course, it is better to make it out of the coins themselves, but since there are no coins, they can be replaced with buttons with success. But nobody forbids to arrange coins with buttons in one panel. It is believed that the money tree brings money into the house. Make such a picture for your home, so that it always had enough. To do this:
- Apply to the base a pattern in the form of a thick trunk and a lush crown;
- Prepare green and brown buttons in different sizes and shades of color;
- Apply glue to the substrate in the right places and stick buttons in turn. Begin to glue from the trunk, as it should look under the crown of the tree. Buttons in the form of leaves paste, going to the trunk, so you can see how the green foliage "hangs".
Actually, the buttons do not have to be green, because there can be autumn in the yard. Then the buttons for the leaves can be yellow, red, brown. Here it is appropriate to arrange buttons together with coins of yellow color. And from silvery coins you can make a background: as if in the autumn morning the frost fell and the ground froze.Beautiful panels of buttons - ideas in the video:
On this fantasy should not end, because you can decorate the walls with any material! For example, with the help of wood, ribbons, straw. Very easy to make a panel of artificial flowers.
See master class how to make a 3D panel in the kitchen:
Video:14:16Interior decoration by one's own hands. Volumetric panel "Orchid"1:33Master class - a panel of paintings on the wall with their own hands1:30Panel from the bar: we decorate the walls with our own hands - Villa