Each of us dreams of thick healthy curls that are the attribute of any stylish image. We advise you to buy apple vinegar for your hair, to fully appreciate the beneficial effects of a natural conditioner and not to spend a lot of money on dubious cosmetic novelties.
Manufacturers of miraculous means promise instant effect to the customers and assure that their products are capable of giving a magnificent head of hair. And although few people believe these sweet words, the unknown force continues to draw people to the new tubes, which are then casually lying on the shelf in the bathroom.
Our great-grandmothers also used apple cider vinegar to strengthen their hair and give them a beautiful shine. Unlike the synthetic synthetic means with which the shelves are littered in stores, this product is natural. An old proven recipe based on quality raw materials will not exactly bring your hair style any harm.
Today you will learn how to properly rinse your hair and take note of several effective recipes for home masks, which include apple cider vinegar. As a result of the procedures, you will get well-groomed shiny curls - the main decoration of an attractive female image.
How vinegar affects the hair
It is the rinse of hair with apple vinegar that will allow you to significantly improve the condition of weakened faint strands.
The main secret is that the vinegar acts as an oxidizer, which effectively removes all the alkali formed on the surface of the hair due to the use of purchased shampoos.
Artificial products create silicone film on curls that are not visible to the eye, thanks to which the hairdo seems more voluminous and lush.
Subsequently, excessive accumulation of synthetic substances on the hair helps increase the dryness of the scalp, which subsequently leads to the formation of dandruff and other related problems.
Rinsing hair with acidic water allows you to get rid of not only all contaminants, but also effectively clean the curls and scalp from the accumulation of all chemical residues.
- Apple vinegar is suitable for all owners of dry and fragile strands.
- If you are a supporter of numerous experiments and your hair has been painted more than once, such a natural conditioner will help restore elasticity and a normal structure of faded hair.
- After only 2 weeks, not only you, but all those around you will notice the transformation of your hair style, and the curls will become more docile and smooth.
- Rinsing hair with vinegar solves the problem of excessive fatty scalp. Therefore, over time, the need for daily hair washing will stop bothering you at the most inopportune moment.
Can vinegar harm the hair?
- Only if you do not keep the correct proportions and dilute the product with sufficient water.
- Of course, you should adhere to the golden mean and do not use vinegar rinse more than twice a week.
- And if you are confused by a specific sour smell, you can get rid of it by adding various essential oils that also have a beneficial effect on the health and beauty of your hair.
Which vinegar to choose?
Entering the store, you will be able to find a fairly wide range of this product. On the shelves is found not only the usual and apple, but also rice, balsamic and even wine vinegar. It is worth noting that the essence is made by natural and synthetic method, therefore not every product is able to bring your locks a favor.
A product made by fermentation is ideal for hair, because the composition of this vinegar includes apple or grape juice, which contains a whole range of useful micronutrients and nutrients.
Shaking the bottle with a natural product, you will see how the formed foam instantly disappears. In this case, you can safely buy vinegar, without fear of the impact of its constituent components. But even such a quality harmless product can not be compared with vinegar, prepared independently at home.
How to prepare vinegar yourself?
We bring to your attention a few home recipes that will help you prepare yourself a useful vinegar:
- Grind 3 kg of pre-prepared apples, then put the pieces in a container with a lid and add 150-200 g of sugar.
- Ingredients pour warm water and leave everything for two weeks in a dark place. It is very important to mix the apple mixture every day.
- After a set time, the consistency is filtered, and then the resulting liquid is poured into a clean jar. The product is left for another 10 days. Prepared vinegar can not only be used externally, but also add to various dishes to affect the condition of the hair additionally from the inside, saturating the body with nutrients.
- Using a meat grinder, grind the apples and fill them with warm boiled water: add 1 liter of liquid for 800 g of fruit. Instead of sugar, you can take 100 g of honey. Then 10 g of yeast and 20 g of biscuits, made from black bread, are put in the mixture. This amount of ingredients is calculated for 1 liter of water. For storage you will need a container with a wide neck, into which you must put the prepared mixture. The capacity is put in a dark place for 10 days.
- At the end of the period, the liquid obtained by straining is poured into a clean container and left to a full readiness for another 1.5-2 months.
- At the final stage, the mixture is filtered once more, after which the apple product is stored in a cool place.
Apple Cider Vinegar Recipe( video)
Make Home Conditioners and Masks
Conditioners and hair masks with apple cider vinegar will allow you to grow long silky hair, besides, you will forever forget about the problem of increased greasiness of the scalp.
The most common conditioner-rinse aid is easy to prepare. For this, one tablespoon of vinegar should be diluted in one liter of water. The product rinses the hair 2-3 times a week. After a while you will notice how the curls will become softer and shiny. The conditioner perfectly approaches for the painted dry hair which have strongly damaged because of aggressive influence of coloring substances.
If you are the owner of dark hair, then the following rinse aid recipe will suit you. It is necessary to mix three glasses of water and one glass of sage broth. In the resulting mixture add 1 tbsp.l.apple cider vinegar and rinse it with the hair immediately after washing. This method not only significantly strengthens the weakened hair roots, but also saturates the scalp with all necessary nutrients.
For light hair instead of sage suitable fresh chamomile broth, which will give strands a light golden hue.
At home, you can cook not only rinsers, but also useful masks, which include vinegar.
- Prescription against dandruff: vinegar and water in the same proportions are mixed, after which the mixture is slightly heated on fire. Warm liquid rub with massage movements in the roots of the hair, and then wrap the head with polyethylene and a towel. After half an hour, wash the mask with shampoo. Repeat the procedure 1-2 times a week for a month.
- Honey recipe for strengthening hair: 1 cup of warm water is put in a glass of warm water.l.honey, mix everything thoroughly and add 1 tbsp.l.apple cider vinegar. The obtained liquid is applied to the scalp, wraps the hair with a towel, and after 30 minutes, the solution is washed off with a usual shampoo.
- Mask with increased greasiness of hair: take 1-2 apples and grind them to the state of gruel with the help of grater. Then add 1 tbsp.l.vinegar and apply the mixture on hair for 20 minutes before washing. Vinegar positively affects the hair, smoothes them and helps to eliminate high fat content.
Mask with apple cider vinegar( video)
It is not necessary to use apple cider vinegar for hair in undiluted, pure form. This procedure will not only harm your hair, but also cause a burn of sensitive scalp. Therefore, it is necessary to dilute the product with plenty of water to avoid possible negative consequences.
Before using home recipes, it is necessary to take into account some more contraindications that serve as weighty arguments in favor of abandoning apple cider vinegar:
- If there are any wounds, ulcers, scratches or other inflammatory processes on the scalp.
- If you have noticed an individual intolerance to any of the ingredients that make up the vinegar.
- When there is a predisposition to the development of allergic reactions.
No matter how many different hair products modern manufacturers produce, still the effect of cosmetic novelties can not be compared with the curative effect of folk beauty recipes. That is why rinsing with apple cider vinegar is still very popular among beauties of all ages, and they gladly adopt the miraculous recipes from generation to generation.