Is pregnancy and uterine myoma compatible? What types and sizes of uterine fibroids can I get pregnant? Is there a possibility of pregnancy after an operation to remove myoma of the uterus? Traditional and popular ways to quickly become pregnant with uterine myoma.
- Why does the fibroid interfere with conceiving? Hysteromyoma: What is the probability of becoming pregnant?
- Can I get pregnant with a submucous, subserous myoma?
- Can I get pregnant with myoma nodal, 6, 7 weeks, large?
- After the operation of uterine fibroids, can I conceive and give birth to a healthy child?
- How to quickly become pregnant with uterine myoma and give birth to a healthy child: the ways and means of
- How to become pregnant with myoma of the uterus: folk remedies and prescriptions
- Video Popular medicine for myoma of the uterus: Video
Pregnancy in our time for most women has become too complicatedand almost impossible task. On the way to motherhood, they face environmental and social problems, as well as numerous diseases of the reproductive organs. One of such common diseases is myoma of the uterus.
Why does the fibroid interfere with conceiving?
- Answering this question, first of all, it is necessary to understand what the given disease is.
- Myoma of the uterus is a benign neoplasm( node), consisting of the muscular tissues of the uterus.
- A myoma can be located in any part of the genital female organ( in tubes, in the neck, inside the uterus).
- From all that has been said, it becomes obvious that the onset of pregnancy can still depend on the presence of fibroids.
- Doctors believe that myoma education is not always an obstacle or a contraindication to conception.
There are several situations when it is difficult or impossible for a woman to become pregnant with a uterine myoma:
- If the fibroid is located inside the uterus and has quite impressive dimensions, then it can easily act as a contraceptive spiral - the fruit egg will simply have nowhere to catch.
- If the fibroid is formed near the fallopian tubes, then it is likely that it will exert pressure on these tubes, as a result of which the movement of the spermatozoa inside them will be significantly hampered or even blocked. As a result of this influence on the fallopian tubes, the "insemination" will not have a single chance to reach the ovum, or their chances will be minimal.
- In the case when the uterine myoma reaches a certain size, gynecologists can themselves forbid a woman to become pregnant, otherwise such a pregnancy will have to be interrupted, as the risks of impaired development of the fetus are great.
- If the myoma of the uterus is multiple, that is, education is not one, but there are more than four, then this state of affairs is also considered unacceptable for conception.
- Another reason for the absence of pregnancy in myomatous education is a disorder of the menstrual cycle. In such cases, ovulation occurs at an arbitrary time, which greatly complicates the process of fertilization. Hysteromyoma: what is the probability of becoming pregnant?
- In all other cases, excluding these situations, uterine fibroids are not an obstacle to the conception of the child.
- Pregnancy in this disease is likely.
- However, it is worth considering the fact that any miomatic formation during pregnancy should be constantly observed by a doctor.
- The reason for this is the propensity of fibroids to actively grow in the first two trimester of pregnancy.
- The fact is that in these several months the uterus begins to gradually increase and stretch due to the development and growth of the fetus.
- Along with the uterus, myoma begins to grow.
- Having reached an impressive size, the myomatic knot can become an obstacle to the normal development of the baby, and also restrict its space inside the placenta.
Can I become pregnant with a submucous, subserous myoma?
Submucous uterine myoma
- Submucous uterine myoma is a formation located under the mucosa and growing inside the uterus.
- The very definition of this variety of fibroids already indicates that such an education can have barriers and consequences for pregnancy.
- Submucous myoma, localized inside the uterus, creates unfavorable conditions for attaching the fetal egg in it.
- Such a myomatic node acts as a kind of intrauterine contraceptive.
- Pregnancy with its presence is extremely difficult.
- However, even the fact of successful conception does not mean that the risks have passed.
- Submucous myoma is considered to be one of the most difficult and dangerous in pregnancy.
- It can cause a number of disorders and pathologies in the fetus.
- Also the submucosal node is capable of provoking miscarriage.
- The subserous myoma is a formation localized in the outer globules of the uterus and growing outward.
- This arrangement of her already suggests that it is difficult for her to affect pregnancy.
- However, there are situations where subserous formation is located near the fallopian tubes.
- Such a localization indicates that it can exert pressure on them.
- By pinching the fallopian tubes, the node thereby blocks the way of sperm to the egg.
- Another risky situation is the development of subserous myoma on the foot.
- Very often this formation has the property of twisting.
- The twisted node is not provided with all the substances necessary for its existence, which leads to its inevitable death.
- This state of affairs very often causes the development of necrotic processes in the uterine tissues surrounding the leg.
Can I get pregnant with myoma nodal, 6, 7 weeks, large?
- In gynecology, it is common to compare the size of myoma with the size of the uterus during pregnancy.
- Fibroids with sizes up to 8 weeks are considered small.
- I mean, myoma at 6-7 weeks is not a contraindication to pregnancy.
- However, it is worth considering the fact where this education is located.
- If submucous fibroids are diagnosed even in small sizes, then its presence can already be considered as a risk of conception and safe bearing.
- Medium to large size fibroids are contraindications to pregnancy.
- The fact is that during pregnancy, education data can further increase in size.
- This state of affairs is too risky, both for the woman herself and her baby.
- Women who have managed to get pregnant with medium and large fibroids, most often shown removal of these formations in the first trimester of pregnancy.
After the operation of uterine fibroids, can I conceive and give birth to a healthy child?
- Probability of pregnancy and its successful completion directly depends on the method of removal of myoma and its size.
- The most radical method of getting rid of myomatous formations, shown in very neglected cases, is called hysterectomy.
- Hysterectomy is the removal of the uterus entirely with or without tubes.
- Obvious is the fact that after such an operation there can be no question of pregnancy.
To less radical, but nevertheless, operative methods of removal of myomatic nodes( myomectomy) in our country are:
- Cavity surgery is the oldest and least sparing method of myomectomy. During the operation, the woman on the front wall of the peritoneum makes a cut through which the surgeon penetrates directly to the diseased organ in order to remove the formation. This technique is used extremely rarely due to the presence of scars, both on the abdomen and on the uterus.
- Laparoscopy is an operation performed using a special laparoscope apparatus. During the operation, several small incisions are made in the abdominal wall of the woman, through which instruments are inserted into her cavity. As a rule, laparoscopy is performed with subserous myomas.
- Hysteroscopy is an operation in which a special apparatus is inserted into the uterine cavity through its tube. Hysteroscopy is indicated for sub-muscular nodes.
- Vessel embolization is a technique whose application is reduced to the introduction of a catheter into the main artery feeding the uterus, through which a special substance blocking the nutrition of the myoma enters the specific area of the vessel. Without proper blood supply, the myomatic knot begins to die and dry out. This technology is considered the most sparing for women who dream of pregnancy, as it does not lead to scarring.
- Laser removal is the excision of fibroid by directional laser beams. This technique is also very gentle, non-scarring.
- FUS ablation is a method of evaporation of myoma formation using an MRI device. Under the influence of high temperatures myoma begins to break down. In this case, nearby tissues do not suffer. This technology is the least traumatic, however, and the least researched.
- Among all the listed methods of myomectomy, it is impossible to single out any one, the most effective and safe. Each of them has its own risks. The decision to apply this or that method will directly depend on the patient herself and the size, location, and also the variety of myoma.
- Removal of large and medium myomas is always accompanied by risks of scarring and the formation of adhesions. Such phenomena can interfere with both pregnancy and bearing. The main danger of their presence is the probability of breaks.
- Another very important factor for healthy conception is time. After a myomectomy, at least 8-12 months must pass before fertilization. Terms directly depend on the size of the myoma and the way it is removed.
How to quickly become pregnant with a uterine myoma and give birth to a healthy child: the ways and means of
- Every woman should realize that the uterine fibroids, even a small one, represent a certain barrier to conception and a danger to the development of the fetus.
- Located within the uterus or near its tubes, the knot can hinder conception.
- Having started to grow with the uterus during pregnancy, it can harm a baby.
- That's why any qualified specialist will advise the girl to get rid of the node first, and then become pregnant.
- At the same time, it is possible to get rid of fibroids not only in an operative way - it is also possible to treat this disease medically.
- A woman can be prescribed hormonal or other types of drugs that contribute to the reduction and death of fibroids.
- The truth here, for the sake of justice, it is worth mentioning and the fact that most women have fibroids by the end of pregnancy in general disappears.
- With regard to ways and means to become pregnant with fibroids, then they can include folliculometry and IVF.
- The first is a diagnostic method that allows you to determine the exact date of ovulation.
- Well, the second can be useful to those women who can not get pregnant with fibroids for more than a year.
How to become pregnant with uterine myoma: folk remedies and prescriptions
- Some folk healers consider the slagging of the body as the main cause of the development of uterine fibroids, as a result of which immunity suffers.
- Therefore, the first way to combat neoplasms, the suppression of which is not under the weakened immunity, is the cleansing of the body.
- Clean with this technique will have only the liver, intestines and blood.
- Cleaning can be done with the help of nutrition and lifestyle adjustments, or by taking special phytocomplexes.
- Some women noted the effectiveness of the Sokolinsky system in the fight against myomatous formations.
- Their essence consists of taking three natural preparations: Indogrin, Meishi and Super E.
- The listed preparations possess antioxidant, antitumor, hormone-stabilizing and immunostimulating actions.
Herbs and plants with different spectrums of action are very widely used in the treatment of uterine fibroids( only in the initial stages or small sizes):
Antitumor plants poisonous
Antineoplastic plants non-toxic
- Boron uterus
- Rabid cucumber
- CoShade burdock
uterine immunostimulatory plants
- The fruit of Schisandra
- Radiola pink
stabilizing menstrual cycle, plants
Plants from bleedinguterus
- Shepherd's bag
Also very well recommended the following medicationand allowing to get rid of uterine fibroids:
- Quail eggs - by 6pc.on an empty stomach every morning for 3 weeks.
- Tincture of walnuts( septums) - 30 drops per glass of water for half an hour before meals for 30 days.
- Juice celandine( 0,5st.) With alcohol( 0,5st.) And honey( 1 st.) - 1 tbsp.before meals 3 months.
- Calendula tincture( 1 tablespoon herb per 1 boiled water) - over a glass on an empty stomach in the morning for 3 weeks.
- Propolis - alcoholic tincture 10% inside, and propolis itself -( a small pea) for the night in the vagina.
Summing up, it can be concluded that pregnancy and uterine fibroids, fortunately, are not mutually exclusive. With the correct therapy and treatment of fibroids, it is possible to conceive and give birth to a healthy child, and sometimes through pregnancy and at all get rid of unwanted education.
Traditional medicine for uterine myoma: Video