Do you spend a lot of time at the stove? Constantly prepare complex dishes that take up all your free time and last strength? But it's difficult - it does not mean tasty! Yes, sometimes you just want to treat yourself to a simple dish, the taste of which has been familiar to us all since childhood.
Therefore, leave the complicated dishes behind at least for a while. Try to make an easy-to-prepare, but at the same time very delicious and tender chicken pate, which for sure each of us tried while still very small. Our grandmothers and mothers used simple meat grinders, now you can use a blender or a food processor with a large number of functions, and whoever does not have these devices can also use the most common old meat grinder.
A properly cooked pate literally "melts" in the mouth, so it is liked by adults and children alike. It can be smeared on bread or toast, it's a great idea for a breakfast or an evening tea party. Consider some of the simplest and most original recipes:
Pate from chicken liver: recipe for lovers of classics
For cooking you will need: vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons, chicken liver - 1 kg, carrots - 2 pieces, onion - 1 piece, butter- the floor of the pack( 100 grams), salt, pepper, parsley - 2 sprigs( optional).
- First, wash the liver thoroughly and remove any unnecessary parts in it, that is, pieces of fat and connective tissue. Do not be too lazy to do everything well, otherwise the liver will be bitter.
- Already cleaned liver salt, pepper( you can also add other spices) and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Grate the carrots and pass in the frying pan for 5-7 minutes.
- Then add finely chopped onions and continue to pass all together for another 5-7 minutes.
- Put chopped liver and parsley into the mixture, fry for about 10 minutes.
- Mix the toasted mixture twice in a meat grinder or grind it with a blender.
- Put the butter there and again scroll in the meat grinder( blender).
Chicken Pate ready! Now you can enjoy its delicate taste and aroma.
Liver pate from the chicken liver from the world famous Jamie Oliver
Chicken liver pate on the recipe of everyone's favorite and widely known culinary expert Jamie Oliver! This is a traditional recipe with the addition of some additional ingredients that add to it piquancy and originality.
For this dish you will need: chicken liver - 500 grams, butter - 2 packs( or 400 grams), a large onion - 1 piece( or two small), garlic - 2 cloves, thyme - 1 teaspoon, brandy or cognac -1 teaspoon, pepper, salt.
- Liver wash, cut off excess parts, lightly dry on a paper towel.
- Cut the garlic and onion finely and lightly fry.
- In a deep roasting dish put 200 grams of butter, at a temperature of 100 degrees put in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- After this time, the oil should be separated into two liquids: transparent yellow and dense white-yellow. We need only transparent, thick can be discarded, it will not be needed anywhere else.
- Pepper fry 5 minutes on a small fire with thyme.
- Then add cognac or brandy there and fry until ready.
- Mix the liver with onions and garlic and crush everything in a blender.
- Continuing to whisk add the oil( the one that remains untouched), salt and pepper.
- Then transfer our pâté to a rather deep container and pour it with transparent oil, which was previously extracted from the oven.
- Put the container with the pâté in the fridge for 3 hours, and preferably a few.
Pate is very delicate and delicious, and garlic and thyme add spice to it. Do not be afraid to offer it to children, the content of brandy is minimal, it does not hurt the baby, and the taste is not tangible, brandy simply adds originality to taste. Paste from chicken liver: recipe with mushrooms and cream.
Another simple and at the same time original recipe! It will be especially liked by those who like creamy taste and fresh mushrooms.
For the recipe you need: chicken liver - 500 grams, champignons - 300 grams, fatty cream( preferably 33%) - 200 ml, bulb - 1 piece, nutmeg - half teaspoon, salt, pepper, vegetable oil, parsley, dill.
- Liver wash and trim excess parts.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, put the cut liver into it, fry it.
- Add finely chopped onions.
- Cut mushrooms and put them in a mixture of liver and onions. Add nutmeg, salt, pepper.
- Cover the frying pan with a lid and cook until all the liquid from the mushrooms is boiled, it will take approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Then add cream and finely chopped dill and parsley to the mixture.
- Bring the whole mixture to a boil, remove from heat and put into a blender( meat grinder).
- All grind, then shake.
Pate is ready! It is recommended to serve chilled.
Chicken breast pate
You will need: chicken fillet - 600 grams, sunflower oil, carrots - 1 piece, walnuts - 200 grams, onions - 4 pieces, garlic - 2 cloves, butter - 150 grams, salt, pepper,nut.
- Boil chicken with carrots, one onion and garlic.
- Then grind it all in a blender along with nuts and a few tablespoons of broth.
- Add salt, pepper, nutmeg and melted butter.
- The remaining onions should be roasted in a pan and added to pate mass.
- Again, grind everything in a blender and leave to cool for at least 1 hour.
After this time you can safely serve home pate! Bon Appetit!