Inflammation is a natural reaction of the body to a disease, viral or fungal infection, damage to the skin and other ailments. In a sense, it's good, then the body struggles, worse when the inflammation develops into a chronic form and entails complications( diseases of the cardiovascular or nervous system, joints, liver and kidneys).Therefore, at the first signs of malaise and for preventive purposes it is recommended to drink anti-inflammatory herbs, especially in the cold season.
- Application of fees and herbs
- With cold
- With diseases of the nasopharynx, throat and respiratory tract
- In gynecology
- In urology
- For the treatment of joints
- For the treatment of intestines
- In dermatology
- In dentistry
- For children
In contrastfrom ready-made pharmacy medicinal herbs have much fewer side effects and can be used in the form of restorative, tonic or vitamin dues. However, this does not mean that herbal teas can be consumed in unlimited quantities, and in the presence of any chronic diseases it is necessary to consult with a doctor.
The most popular herbs that have an anti-inflammatory effect:
- St. John's Wort is a perennial shrub. To treat inflorescences with part of the stem( 15-20 centimeters from the top) are applied, in pharmacies the grass is usually sold in a crushed form. It is a powerful antidepressant and a remedy for chronic fatigue, helps to cope with arthritis, gout, rheumatism, relieves inflammation of the stomach and pancreas.
- Calendula is a perennial herb of the Astro family with bright yellow or orange flowers. As medicinal raw materials are harvested flowers with a part of the stem. It has strong bactericidal properties, especially against streptococcal and staphylococcal bacteria. As an external remedy it helps to heal burns, eczema, purulent wounds, fistulas and other skin diseases.
- Lime is a deciduous tree. As a medicinal raw material, flowers are harvested together with the bracts. They are used for the treatment of many inflammatory diseases, for colds, acute respiratory viral infections, influenza, bronchitis, pneumonia, cystitis, inflammation of the bladder, hemorrhoids and other diseases.
- Chamomile Pharmacy is an annual herbaceous plant of the Compositae family. As a medicinal raw material, already blossoming flowers are used. Can be used as an antimicrobial, soothing, antiseptic and enveloping agent. Chamomile is effective in the treatment of toothache, hemorrhoids, painful periods, inflammation of the mucous membranes of the eyes, nasopharynx, stomach.
- Salvia is a perennial herbaceous shrub. As a medicinal raw material, leaves or flowering tops of the plant are harvested. Sage has astringent, disinfectant, hemostatic, diuretic and emollient properties, can be used both internally and externally.
Application of fees and herbsto table of contents ^
- Tea with ginger and lemon .The root of ginger is washed, peeled and grinded on a blender or meat grinder. Lemon is treated with boiling water to remove bitterness from the peel, is crushed, added to ginger at the rate of 1: 1.The mixture is added one teaspoon in green or black tea, or taken alone 5-6 times a day.
- For the prevention and treatment of colds of , decoctions of rose hips, viburnum or carcade are good, which are rich in vitamin C and raise immunity, lime, mint or balm tea for warming, reducing temperature and reducing fever.
For diseases of the nasopharynx, throat and respiratory tract
- From rhinitis and inflammation of the mucous membranes in the nasal sinuses and throat, decoctions of herbs for rinsing and rinsing are used: calendula, chamomile, sage.
- With inflammation of the throat , an effective remedy is infusion: 6 parts of the oak bark, 4 parts of oregano, 1 part of the althea root. A tablespoon of the mixture pour 200 milliliters of boiling water, insist 30-40 minutes, drain. Throat rinse with warm decoction 5-6 times a day after meals.
- Anti-inflammatory properties of have another collection: 3 parts of chamomile, 2 parts of calendula, 1 part of sage. When coughing, a licorice root or an althaea, a mother-and-stepmother, and a decoction are taken inside and in the form of rinses.
- Preparations of eleutherococcus, echinacea, raspberry, rowan fruit will help the body cope with the disease, will raise the immunity of and restore strength.
- For the treatment of sore throats, tonsils, tonsillitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis for internal admission, fees consisting of lime or elderberry, yarrow, clover, bilberry and hips are recommended.
- For the removal of pain and softening of the mucous membranes of , mother-and-stepmother, licorice root, althea, for mimosa and astringent effect - mint, thyme, oregano, elderberry.
- To control streptococcal and staphylococcal microorganisms, fungal lesions , rinses can be used from sage, calendula, eucalyptus, pine needles or other coniferous plants, juniper berries.
- To remove inflammation of , as well as for the treatment of fungal and bacterial infections use herbs: yarrows, oregano, nettles, St. John's Wort.
- If formation of malignant tumors is suspected, mistletoe, hemlock, mushroom chag, etc. are added to the mixture.
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory herbs are used to wash and douch : yarrow, sage, chamomile, oak bark, elecampane. They not only eliminate the itching, irritation, but also relieve the pain and restore the microflora of the mucous membranes.
- In case of plentiful and painful monthly , the following collection will be useful: 5 parts of yarrow herb, shepherd's bag, oregano, cottonwood, 2 parts of oak bark.1 tablespoon mixture pour 300 milliliters of boiling water, insist 30 minutes, take ¼ cup for half an hour before meals 3-4 times a day.
- For the treatment of diseases of the urinary tract, bladder and kidneys a herb collection is used: 3 parts of dry grass of the horsetail, 3 parts of the root of the cotton bud and 4 parts of the plantain leaves.1 tablespoon of the mixture pour 1 cup of boiling water, cover, wrap with a towel and leave for at least 30 minutes. The broth is taken warm by 1/2 cup before going to bed.
- When inflammation of the kidneys, to remove excess fluid, in the treatment of cystitis use decoctions of corn stigmas, birch buds, bearberry or bear ears. In this case, each tool is quite effective in itself or in the collection, when all these ingredients are mixed in equal proportions.1 tablespoon of raw material pour 1 cup boiling water, to pour on the water bath for 20 minutes, strain and take ¼ cup 3 times a day.
- As an effective diuretic and for removing sand, it is possible to use the grass half-fallen.
For the treatment of joints
In orthopedics, medicinal fees are selected based on the root causesinflammation:
- If the source of discomfort is the accumulation of uric acid salts or gout , then the most effective remedies are the grass of the wild rosemary, the burdock root, the swampy marsh, the marin root, the birch buds, the heather.
- With the rheumatic nature of the disease will be useful to eliminate the activity of streptococcal and staphylococcal bacteria( calendula, St. John's wort, thyme, chamomile, tansy, nettle).
- For external use of compresses or rubbing ointments based on a saber, ledum, sweet clover, birch buds, lilac white, comfrey are recommended.
For the treatment of the intestine
The cause of the disturbance of its activity is important:
- Cumin, fennel, fennel, rhizomes of the calamus, fruits and raspberry leaves, bilberries, mountain ash, are suitable for dysbiosis and blistering of .
- When discern or inflammation of the intestine it is recommended to take broths of chamomile, mint, fennel, wormwood, calendula, yarrow.
- For locks, elecampane, buckthorn bark, angelica, valerian, althea root, flax seeds will help.
- treatment of acute and chronic gastritis uses a collection prepared from equal parts of the althaea root, rhizomes of crochet grass, fruits of fennel, chamomile and licorice root. All components are mixed, 1 tablespoon of the collection is poured with 500 milliliters of hot water, brought to a boil, allowed to cool, then filtered and take 1 tablespoon at night.
- For treatment of skin diseases , allergic rashes, acne, boils use herbs: aloe, chamomile, immortelle, lavender, calendula, burdock root, horsetail, string, plantain.
- With purulent lesions of an infusion or decoction of creeping creeper will become an excellent anti-inflammatory agent: 15 grams of rhizomes are poured with 2 glasses of boiling water, insist 12 hours, drink 70-100 milliliters in the morning and before going to bed for 3 weeks.
- Outer in the form of compresses and rubs apply infusions of chamomile, calendula, rosemary, sage.
For mouthwashes with inflammation of the mucous membranes, gums, stomatitis, periodontitis, bleeding, it is recommended to use herbs: chamomile, sage, calendula, golden mustache, aloe, oak bark in the form of rinses, applications or oral baths.to contents ^
The list of herbs that remove inflammation after various diseases in children and adults is almost the same. The difference is only in more sparing dosages for children or restriction of use by age.