The tradition of winter wires is too beautiful to give it up, even if you are ondiet. And who said that if a week of pancakes, then plus five pounds and ten centimeters in the waist are guaranteed? We picked up diet pancakes for every taste - take recipes, seduce friends and family and celebrate with might and main!
How to reduce the caloric content of classic pancakes
In familiar to all since childhood pancakes are very few ingredients: flour, eggs, liquid and sugar. In the list you can add also fat, on which the dish is prepared. Is it possible to cook diet pancakes according to the classic recipe, and what is needed for this?
- Discard the yolks - use only protein, pre-whisking it with a mixer.
- Do not be tempted by special pancake flour, this is the main source of calories in your treat. Flour from durum wheat, buckwheat, oatmeal, linen, amaranth - that's what you need. Such a replacement and waist will not hurt, and taste buds will please.
- If you can not refuse to use milk, give preference to the product with a minimum percentage of fat content. Ideally - replace it with low-fat kefir or water. By the way, pancakes on mineral water are very delicate and lush.
- Forget about sugar and yeast and do not trust the advisers who say that without these ingredients it's impossible to make delicious pancakes.
- It is difficult to completely abandon the oil when frying pancakes, but there are several options. If you are a happy owner of a special( and most importantly, quality) pans for cooking pancakes, try baking them on a small fire without adding fat. You can also try to add a few spoons of butter in the dough and fry on the hot surface. Pancakes, cooked in this way, are made easier and less fatty.
How to make diet pancakes
- For pancakes on soda water you need to take two glasses of flour, milk and water, 3 eggs, one tablespoon of honey and two - butter, a teaspoon of salt and hydrated soda. Knead the dough and, lastly, pour in mineral water with gas. The frying pan on which you will bake should be dry( you can lubricate only before the first pancake).After cooking, give the pancakes a little rest, then add the desired stuffing. Flour Honey Carbonated water
- Dumplings pancakes can be prepared by mixing two tablespoons of ground oat bran and a tablespoon of wheat;and also adding an egg, low-fat kefir, sugar substitute and a little salt. Pancakes with bran are perfectly combined with a baked pumpkin.
- Dietary pancakes without flour will be obtained if you mix one glass of semolina and oat flakes, pour kefir and leave for several hours to make them swell. Separately, whip three eggs and gradually pour into the swollen mass. Add to taste honey, salt, a pinch of soda and 3 tbsp.l.olive oil. Kefir Semolina Oat flakes
- Can not give up milk in the preparation of pancakes? It does not matter, because delicate diet pancakes can be cooked on skim milk. In addition, you will need two proteins, ⅔ a glass of flour( preferably, low-calorie), a couple of spoons of vegetable oil, a teaspoon of honey, and also a little salt and a baking powder.
- Excellent alternative to the usual recipes - pancakes from courgettes. You will need to clear a kilogram of zucchini, grind and generously salt. Leave them for 10-15 minutes, drain the juice, add the egg and about 100 g of flour. To fry pancakes from zucchini is necessary on the heated frying pan, greased with vegetable oil.
Do not forget that in the diet pancakes should be appropriate filling. No sauces based on butter and sugar, sour cream, condensed milk - they are your worst enemies on the way to a healthy diet. Pancakes themselves are quite high in calories, so the easier the filling is, the better. Options, by the way, quite a lot: skim curd or sour cream, homemade yogurt, fruit, nuts, cheese, boiled chicken or turkey, fish and much more.
Recipes of classic pancakes with low-calorie flour.
Oatmeal diet pancakes.
You will need: a glass of oatmeal, half a liter of milk, half a liter of water, 2 eggs, 2 tsp.honey and a little salt.
- First, cook the oatmeal, using both milk and water.
- Let it cool and pour into a liquid paste using a blender.
- Mix pre-beaten egg, honey and salt with oatmeal and fry in a well-heated frying pan. Oat pancakes with bran.
- Take half the glass of oat and bran meal, egg, ¾ cup low-fat kefir, ½ cup of mineral water, 1 tbsp.spoon of olive oil.
- Sift the flour thoroughly.
- In a separate container, whip kefir, egg, water and butter.
- Add honey heated on a steam bath.
- Mix all ingredients, mix well and bake.
- If necessary, frying pan or pancake can be lightly greased with olive oil. Pancakes made of rye flour and manga.
- 2 tbsp.l.rye flour;
- 1 tbsp.a spoonful of mango;
- 1 egg;
- 1 cup of milk;
- 1 tablespoon oil;
- 1 tsp.sugar based on stevia;
- some salt.
- Pound the egg in the blender with sugar and salt. Add milk, flour and semolina.
- Whisk for a few minutes.
- Pour half of the prepared butter and whisk a little more.
- Use the remaining oil to lubricate the surface on which you will prepare pancakes.
Pancakes are incredibly delicious without any additives. But to defeat friends on the spot, serve them to a table with a filling of cottage cheese, vegetables or lean meat. Light pancakes with buckwheat flour.
Required: a glass of buckwheat flour, as much mineral water, one teaspoon of olive oil and honey, a pinch of salt.
- Heat the honey on a steam bath or dilute with warm water, add egg and whisk well.
- Sift the flour, mix with the resulting mixture and add oil.
- Stir well and cook.
A little wonder - recipes for unusual crepes
Pancakes from amaranth flour.
Amaranth flour is not and often found on the shelves of stores. Its advantage over the more popular varieties of flour in a unique chemical composition: a large number of vital amino acids, macro- and microelements and vitamins. Amaranth flour is not caloric, and baking from it has a very interesting taste.
For pancakes made from amaranth flour, you need:
- 100 g of flour;
- 50 g of bran meal;
- two eggs;
- for 200 ml of skim milk and soda water;
- 1 tbsp.a spoonful of sugar;
- 3 tbsp.spoons of olive oil;
- ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Mix the eggs and salt with a mixer.
- Continually stirring, add both types of flour.
- Preheat milk and add together with carbonated water, whisk everything with a whisk.
- Add butter and sugar, mix thoroughly.
- Leave the pancake mass for 5-10 minutes and bake on a hot and slightly greased frying pan.
- ⅔ cups of wheat flour;
- 2 tbsp.spoons of flax flour;
- 180 ml low-fat cream;
- 120 ml low-fat milk;Eggs Low-Frozen Cream Flour Flour
- spoon of olive oil;
- 1 tsp.baking soda;
- little salt.
How to cook:
- Mix milk and cream, add egg and butter, beat thoroughly with a mixer until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine the two types of flour, salt and soda, mix and pour into the whipped mixture.
- Fry pancakes for several minutes on both sides until cooked.
Cherry blossom pancakes.
In the CIS countries, bird cherry flour has not yet gained much popularity, but in the baking of Europeans it is constantly encountered. All because of an unusually pleasant aroma and taste, which has a baked product from bird cherry flour. Here and the astringency of almonds, and the sweetness of dark chocolate, and a light cherry sour. Pancakes from such flour can be served with homemade yogurt and any fruit filling, for example, with a banana.
You will need:
- 60 g of bird cherry flour;
- 120 g of flour from durum wheat;
- 300 ml skim milk;
- 100 g of low-fat kefir;
- two eggs;
- 20 g of vegetable oil;
- 30 g of sugar based on stevia;
- a little salt and soda.
- Eggs are beaten with a sweetener, add liquid components, salt and soda.
- Stir thoroughly and gently add flour.
- Heat the surface to bake pancakes over high heat.
- Pour the dough into the center of the surface and "stretch" to form a circle.
- Fry the pancake on both sides, let rest 10 minutes and serve to the table with the desired filling. Cedar pancakes with apples.
Cedar is known to have a positive effect on many functions of the human body. Since pine nuts are worth a lot, you can add a little cedar flour to baking - it will cost a lot less, give an incredibly interesting nutty taste to the delicacy and will benefit the body.
- 200 g of flour from bran or from durum wheat;
- 120 g of cedar flour;
- 400 ml of sparkling water;
- ¼ kg of apples;Brown sugar Cedar flour Apples
- 25 ml of lemon juice;
- 70 g of oil;
- 50 g of brown sugar;
- for 5 g of salt and baking powder.
- The apples must be peeled, removed, cut into thin rings and sprinkled with lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour from the bran, sugar, salt, baking powder.
- Add sparkling water and lemon juice( about a tablespoon), whisk together with a mixer.
- Add cedar flour, add a little oil and mix thoroughly.
- Heat the surface, grease with vegetable oil, pour the dough and put a slice of apple.
- Fry the pancake for a few minutes on each side until completely ready.
Dietary pancakes - an alternative to calorie desserts
It's hard to find a person who does not like pancakes with condensed milk, sweet sour cream or jam for dessert. And everything would be fine if these options did not leave their mark on the waist or other parts of the body. Do not be in a hurry to despair, there are a lot of interesting recipes from which your figure will not suffer, and friends will tearfully beg for the recipe after the first tasting! Pancakes based on oatmeal with banana and almonds.
- glass of oatmeal;
- handful of almonds;Almond Banana Cinnamon
- for half a teaspoon of cinnamon, nutmeg and baking powder;
- 1 tsp.vanillin;
- ½ fat-free or soy milk.
- Leave oatmeal, nuts, spices and baking powder in a blender and pound.
- Use a fork to mash the banana, add vanillin, milk and egg;gently mix.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the milk and banana mixture and stir again.
- Preheat the frying pan and proceed to bake pancakes.
Following this recipe you will get lush, delicate pancakes, similar to American punk-balls. And most importantly - low-calorie! Lemon pancakes.
- a glass of oat bran;
- 2 eggs;
- lemon;Lemon Homemade yogurt
- half a glass of low-fat yogurt( ideally - home-made);
- 1 tsp.cinnamon;
- sweetener / honey to taste.
The process of preparation is elementary: mix the ingredients, add zest and lemon juice, to taste honey or sugar substitute. Pancakes are fried on the scorching surface for several minutes on each side.
No matter if you are on a diet or watch your diet carefully, this is no reason to refuse to celebrate Maslenitsa. There are hundreds of recipes for diet pancakes - let yourself experiment and find the perfect!