In the past, the well-known procedure of Charcot's shower, has regained popularity. It attracts not only healing properties, but also the ability to regain harmony and beauty. Many women actively use this procedure for weight loss. Under the influence of the "shock" jet of water, many processes are activated, which lead to the improvement of the whole organism as a whole, and the cells are saturated with the necessary substances.
- Useful properties
- Sharko shower indications
- Effects on the body
This treatment has many useful properties:
- Helps restore the condition of the lymphatic and circulatory systems. The tissues are saturated with oxygen, the nutrients of the body begin to be much better absorbed.
- If the body has inflammatory processes, their development of Charcot's soul will help to stop, and consequently, recovery will come.
- According to cosmetologists, Charcot's douche is the best tool for fighting cellulite. The figure is corrected, the extra pounds go away, and the person feels much more self-confident. He's in a good mood, stress is gone.
- The procedure has a general strengthening effect. It is often used as a hydromassage.
- It is appointed by the specialists of Charcot's shower often in combination with medical baths, which include herbal extracts, sea salt, essential oils. In this combination, the procedure is even more effective.
- Charcot's shower has a beneficial effect on the human nervous system, relieving it of depression, depression.
- After the course of treatment, a person forgets about colds, his body strengthens, becomes strong, full of energy.
Sharko shower readings
The indications for the procedure are:
- Chronic fatigue.
- Diseases of the muscles.
- Stress, neuroses.
- Metabolic disorders.
- Aspiration to lose weight.
- Allergic reactions.
Charcot's douche is often used to prevent various diseases. If you perform routines regularly, the body will become much stronger.to table of contents ^
In some cases, the procedure will have to be abandoned:
- Acute stage of infectious diseases.
- Kidney disease.
- Angina pectoris.
- Increased temperature.
- Peptic ulcer disease.
- Lesions of mucous membranes.
Girls with fair skin should think carefully about whether to use the procedure. The fact is that the "shock" jet of water leaves small bruises in size. Girls with a swarthy skin are unobtrusive. Painful sensations can be observed in the first 2-3 sessions. After this, bruises will not appear, the body will get used to the procedure.
It is not necessary to go to the procedure during menstruation and pregnancy, otherwise it will bring complications and harm, not good.to contents ^
Methodology for conducting
The first step is to understand that the procedure is performed by a specialist who monitors the patient's condition and adjusts the water temperature if necessary.
The method of conducting includes a number of actions and stages:
- The naked person becomes at a distance of 3-4 meters from the shower chair. Behind her is a specialist who conducts the procedure. A stream of water is directed to the person. Flow strength, water temperature are regulated. If a person for any reason feels uncomfortable, the specialist changes the water temperature or stops the procedure.
- The water flow is directed in a certain way. First it is directed to the front surface of the body, then to the lateral and posterior regions. Water acts from the feet to the head. The jet is not directed to the head, spine, mammary glands and genitals. The expert very accurately conducts a stream on the body of the patient, so as not to cause harm to him.
- Each limb is processed during the procedure along the course of large vessels. Then the water is directed to the stomach in a clockwise direction. Directions are strictly observed. The first sessions are held with a water temperature of 36-40 degrees, but gradually the temperature decreases. At the last sessions it reaches twenty degrees.
- The duration of the procedure also changes over time. The sessions start from one to two minutes, but with time the procedure time increases. Last sessions can last 5-7 minutes. It takes a shower Charcot once every 2-3 days. Every day to conduct a procedure is not recommended, because the body must get used to the load, cope with it. One procedure in two or three days is quite enough.
- The pressure of the jet rises with each procedure, so that the load on the body increases.
For the course of treatment, 10-12 or 15 procedures are performed depending on the patient's well-being. After six months, the course of procedures is repeated.to the table of contents ^
Effect on the body
The procedure has beneficial effects on the human body:
- Improves blood circulation.
- Cells are saturated with oxygen.
- Nutrient assimilation takes place.
- Safe option of losing weight.
- Fat accumulations are actively being destroyed.
- Slag and toxins are removed.
- Cellulite removal.