I always want to see freshly baked aromatic bread on the table, which, unlike the shop product, pleasesa truly mouth-watering taste and a delicate crust. In order to facilitate the work of the hostess and give everyone an amazing opportunity to enjoy fresh baked goods every day, a convenient and compact bread maker, whose ease of use made it very popular among flour-lovers, offers its assistance.
On the eve of the light Orthodox Easter holiday, the table should more than ever enjoy the abundance of festive dishes and delicacies. Therefore Easter cake and Easter cooked in a breadmaker will become the main delicacy of the celebration and an excellent Easter decoration for your family home feast.
Each landlady with time develops its own proven scheme of how to bake a delicious cake in the bread maker. This method of cooking is really very convenient and takes a minimum of your time, allowing you to pay due attention to more complex dishes and festive decoration of the home. All that is required of you is to load the necessary amount of ingredients into the device and set the appropriate cooking mode, which at the end will give you freshly baked pies and cakes.
Today we want to offer you a few festive Easter recipes for the bread maker, which will help to properly prepare this delicacy without spending a huge amount of precious free time.
It is not difficult to cook an Easter cake with chocolate in a bread maker. For this, the following ingredients are needed:
- 1 glass of milk;
- 3 cups of flour;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 1 tsp.cocoa powder;Flour Milk Cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar;
- 100 g of butter;
- pinch of cinnamon and salt;
- 3 tsp.dry yeast;
- 50 g chocolate;
- handful of walnuts.
Chocolate cake will allow you to diversify the usual Easter with raisins, which the housewives prepare from year to year. Preparation does not take much time, and the whole process consists of several stages:
- The dough for the cake in the bakery is prepared strictly according to the recipe, without changing the order of the pawning of all components. For a start, we fall asleep with dry yeast, then gently add two glasses of flour, which must first be carefully sifted.
- Then 3 tbsp.l.sugar, cocoa powder and a small pinch of cinnamon.
- Finally, we load the eggs, and then the butter, which must be slightly warmed up beforehand. And in the end we fill all our components with a glass of milk, heated to room temperature.
- From this number of ingredients at the output, you will get 700-800 grams of baked goods. All the necessary parameters are set on the bread maker: the traditional or the first mode( depending on the version of the device), the average color of the crust. The kneading process starts.
- Chocolate and nuts are cut into small pieces, and when the repeated process of kneading comes, it is necessary to fill the breadmaker with the remaining sugar, yeast, flour and add chopped chocolates and nuts.
- After baking the cake with a bread maker, it should be carefully removed and allowed to cool for a while, covered with a towel. In the end, the prepared Easter is adorned at its discretion.
Classic cake in the bread maker
Prepare a classic cake in a bread maker is not difficult. You should only prepare the following ingredients in advance:
- 340 g flour;
- 24 g fresh yeast;
- 60 g of sugar;
- half a l.salts;Eggs Raisins Fresh yeast
- 50 g of butter;
- 170 ml of milk;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 150 g raisins;
- confectionery as a decoration.
To bake the Easter cake, you will need the "Sweet bread" mode. You can use the "Cake Pie" function - it all depends on the version of your particular device. Do not forget that in the beginning liquid ingredients are laid.
The cooking process includes several steps:
- Yeast is poured with warm milk, we dilute them, then pour the mixture into the bowl of the bread maker. It is best to get the yeast from the refrigerator beforehand so that they can warm up to room temperature. If you forgot to do this, you should warm them up a little.
- Add the oil to the bowl, and then break the chicken eggs and separate the yolk from the protein. We will need yolks directly for baking the dough. We add it to our mixture. Protein is put aside for later decorating the cake. Once the squirrels are separated, place them immediately in the fridge so that as much whipping can produce as much foam as possible.
- In the dough add sugar and salt, after which we begin to pour the flour, sifted beforehand through a sieve.
- You put raisins when you want: either immediately, or when the corresponding signal is given by the bread maker. You can use a dispenser, if one is available.
- Select the appropriate mode and degree of roasting in your own discretion, and then turn on the device. Easter cooking is a secret sacred mystery, when thoughts with all their magical power affect the taste of the future festive dish. Therefore, during cooking, adjust yourself only to the brightest positive reflections, try not to hurry up and do not look every five minutes into the bowl to see the result of kneading the dough. When the lid is opened frequently, the dough will sit, and your cakes will not turn out to be lush and airy, like light weightless clouds.
- When the dough is ready, you can look at it - before you should appear a smooth elastic formed bun.
- Once you hear the characteristic sound, you can get the baking and let it cool down. While kulichik cools, it is necessary to make a decoration for the top, using chilled proteins: whisk the squirrels using a deep bowl and mixer, and gradually pour in powdered sugar;stir with the subsequent addition of sugar until the mixture becomes dense, with a white tint.
- As soon as our baking cools, grease the top of the cake with the resulting protein mass, and we apply a multicolored powder on top.
Easter bread cake - video
Easter cake "Paraskin Easter"
This batch includes dry yeast, so that the dough for Easter in the bread maker is well-risen, you should pay attention to the correct consistency of the mixture and keep the necessary proportions of all ingredients.
Dry yeast, unlike live, is not suitable for prolonged proofing, and the dough for cooking cakes should not get too thin or too thick. In the case of a liquid batter, the baked goods will not be airy and lush, but the Easter will turn out to be flat and tasteless. If the consistency, on the contrary, is too thick, then the culists immediately become stale, like biscuits.
To bake an Easter cake in a breadmaker, you need the following products:
- 160 ml of milk;
- 160 g of butter;
- 200 g of sugar;
- 0.5 tsp.salts;Citric acid Butter cream Dry yeast
- 2 tsp.dry yeast;
- 400-500 g of flour;
- 4 small chicken eggs;
- a pinch of turmeric;
- 0.5 tsp.citric acid;
- 160 g raisins;
- 2 g of vanilla sugar;
The preparation consists of the following stages:
- Milk is mixed with butter, fill half the cooked sugar, a little salt and warm the mixture, carefully watching that it does not boil.
- In the bowl of the bread maker we fill up the yeast with flour and add the warmed milk with the melted butter.
- Select the appropriate mode and start the process of kneading the test. The dough will have a non-uniform consistency and will look more like a tattered colobox. Do not get scared or add more panic or flour.
- To make the dough come up, leave it for 1-1.5 hours in a warm place.
- We take the eggs, break them, after which the squirrels are poured into one container, and the yolks we put in another bowl. Let's start with the yolks. Stir them together with sugar( 50 g) and turmeric.
- Now pay attention to the proteins. Using a blender, beat them with citric acid and gradually add all the remaining sugar. The resulting mixture should be with a stable white foam.
- When our dough is suitable, we add the prepared yolks and start the kneading mode again. It is worth paying special attention to the fact that after the addition of proteins and yolks the structure of the dough should be satisfied with the liquid. Therefore, it's okay if the mixture is slightly cracks when the mixer is switched off.
- Add the proteins and cover the dough with a lid to prevent spraying of the white foam.
- If necessary, you can add a little flour, but the consistency should still remain liquid and vague.
- Pre-stand in cold water raisins mixed with vanillin and fall asleep in our mixture.
- After all the steps have been done, it is necessary to leave the dough for another 1-1.5 hours, so that it can fully rise. When the dough is ready, you can bake cake. For baking, you need 1 hour.
Cottage cheese Easter cake
Curd Easter in a bread maker is no worse than a cake cooked in the usual way in the oven, but you will save time and greatly simplify the cooking process.
For cooking, you will need:
- 430 g flour;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 160 g of sugar;
- 2 tsp.dry yeast;Nutmeg Cottage cheese Cinnamon
- 70 ml of milk( the fatter, the better);
- 250 g cottage cheese;
- 50 g of butter;
- 40 g of sunflower oil;
- 1 tsp.salts;
- 200 g raisins;
- for 1 tsp.almonds, cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom;
- glaze for decoration.
Once all the ingredients have been prepared, proceed to the cooking:
- Pour slightly warmed milk into a convenient container, after which yeast is bred in it. Then add one tablespoon of flour and sugar to the mass. Stir well the mixture and put the dough on for 20 minutes so that it can come up.
- While the opara is waiting for us, it is necessary to break the eggs, and separate the protein from the yolk. Proteins are well beaten with a blender, stir the yolks and add the remaining sugar to them. Prepared proteins with yolks add to our spit.
- Put the previously sieved flour into the dough. To do this, use an ordinary sieve. Then in the consistency we add sunflower and butter, and also salt.
- At the final stage, we grind the curd mass or cottage cheese in the blender and send it to the finished dough.
Typically, bread bakers have two modes of kneading, but if you are cooking with the "Basic" function, then turn off the device after the first knead for 10-15 minutes, and after this time, turn on this function again. All prepared spices are poured into the dough after the first kneading.
Once the dough is ready, turn on the appropriate mode and bake the Easter cake in the bread maker until it is ready.
A few more recommendations from
If you have a bread maker at home, then you can safely use all of the above recipes. Absolutely does not matter how Easter cake will be cooked. The main thing is to fill your heart with love and tenderness, so that the sacred dish turns out to be truly festive.
It's okay if your device does not have a special program for baking cakes. The bucket in this case may not be the same form in which we are used to baking the Easter dish.
This unusual form of cakes can be perfectly decorated with various patterns that will give the baking an unusual and interesting look. The taste of Easter in this case does not change for the worse, but you will please your loved ones not with a commonplace dish, but with a new creative Easter treat.
In order to make the cake in the bread maker the first time and you did not have to blush because of the unsuccessful result, several tips should be considered:
- It is possible to choose milk for the cake absolutely any fat, but it is necessary to pay special attention to the production time of the product. Only fresh milk is suitable for baking.
- Using ordinary sugar, you will have to mix the dough for a long time until the ingredient dissolves in it. So you will not only spend more time, but also scratch the bowl in the bread maker. To avoid such trouble, add crushed granulated sugar to the dough.
- To diversify the Easter dish, you can add various dried fruits and spices to the dough. Before adding dried fruits, soak them for 30 minutes in water. Instead of regular water, you can use rum, cognac or any other alcoholic beverage. Dried fruits Cognac
- The quality of the selected flour will also depend on the taste of cooked baked goods. So do not forget to pay attention to the expiration date of the product. To ensure that you have a delicious flavored cake on your table, you should use only fresh flour, which was stored in a sealed package. Give preference to wheat flour of the highest grade.
- Dough for ordinary bread in the bread maker barely rises, but using the same amount of yeast and flour for Easter, you can safely expect that the dough will quickly "run away" from a small capacity. Therefore, fill the bucket by about one third, not forgetting to follow the behavior of the test during the lifting process.
Video on topic: