- Tender pancakes on kefir
- Pancakes with boiling water on kefir without eggs
- Tender pancakes with kefir with larger holes
- Thin pancakes
- Tender pancakes with kefir, milk and sour cream
- Pancakes are a simple and ordinary dish, but the varietyrecipes is amazing. You can cook them on the basis of traditional ingredients( milk, butter, water and eggs) or come up with something original, at the same time and experiment.
Pancakes with kefir and boiling water belong to special ones. Their advantages are:
- classic set of products,
- possibility to use a variety of fillings( cheese, meat, fish, mushrooms, sweet or salted curd) and sauces( orange, chocolate, condensed milk),
- serving as a second course or dessert.
Tender pancakes on kefir
Tender pancakes on kefir with boiling water assume mixing of the ingredients and brewing them with very hot water. After that, the dough becomes elastic, and during baking culinary products are obtained by air due to the high content of liquid in the dough. At high temperature, a vapor is formed, which tends to come out and thereby forms a porous pancake structure.
boiling water soda flour
- flour - 160 g;
- kefir high fat content - 250 ml;
- hot boiled water - 250 ml;
- granulated sugar - 2 tbsp.spoons;
- sunflower oil - 2 tbsp.spoons;
- sodium carbonate( soda) - 0.5 teaspoons;
- salt is a pinch.
sugar kefir sunflower oil
- Beat with a mixer at high speed eggs and salt in a deep bowl. The latter ingredient will accelerate the whipping process and form a thick foam.
- Do not stop shaking, pour a glass of boiling water, kefir, soda, flour, sugar, sunflower oil into a thin trickle.
- After the preparation of the test, give him a "break" 30-40 minutes.
- Stove in a hot frying pan on both sides.
Pancakes with boiling water on kefir without eggs
This recipe with boiling water and without eggs is great for stuffing, as pancakes come out pretty elastic, tasty and beautiful( with holes).
- kefir( sour milk) - 400 ml;
- soda - 0,5 tsp.
- sugar - 1-2 tbsp.spoons;
- salt - 0.5 tsp. sour milk granulated sugar
table salt baking soda
- flour - approximately 250 g;
- boiling water - 1 glass;
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.spoons;
Important! Depending on the fat content of kefir or curdled milk, the amount of flour may be less or more than 250 g. It is worth paying attention to the consistency of the prepared dough. It should be liquid, but not watery, unlike sour cream.
- In kefir add soda( wait until it is extinguished), sugar, salt;
- Pour gradually all the flour, paying attention to the process of stirring, so as not to form lumps.
- Fast shaking mass, pour a glass of boiling water.
- Add vegetable oil.
- Bake. This process requires some skills: mandatory oiling the surface of the non-stick frying pan;slow distribution of the dough on the bottom with a smooth turn of the pan;turning the pancake to the other side at the time of the bruising of the edges.
- Butter is used if desired, lubricating the cooking immediately after removing it from the frying pan. This will give the pancakes a creamy taste and a glossy look.
Tender pancakes with kefir with larger holes
Pancakes on kefir with boiled water have a large number of holes only if they are fried in a well-heated frying pan.
- flour( sifted) - 320 g;
- kefir - 450 ml;
- salt - at the tip of the knife;
- eggs - 2 pcs.(if small - 3 pieces);
- soda - incomplete teaspoon;
- sugar - 2-3 tbsp.spoons;
- refined sunflower oil - 3 tbsp.spoons.
combine yogurt, eggs, salt, sugar add flour and mix the dough well with mixer
- Sour the sour milk beverage with eggs, salt, flour and sugar( you can make the powdered sugar) and whip with a mixer( whisk) at high speed.
- In a container with boiling water, pour in soda and mix quickly.
- In the previously whipped mass, add a glass of boiling water with soda and stir.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Add oil.
- Mix again.
pour boiling water into the dough with soda add the vegetable oil and mix
into the dough. Thin pancakes
The recipe for thin pancakes on kefir with boiling water convinces that not onlyFritters can be baked on a sour milk product. Thanks to the air structure of the dough, the culinary products are simply melted in the mouth and perfectly combined with any filling.
- fatty kefir - 0.5 liters;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- flour - 2 cups;
- salt - 0.5 tsp.
- sugar - to taste( with a sweet filling - more, with salted - less, 2-3 tablespoons);
- soda - at the tip of the knife;
- refined vegetable oil - 4 tbsp.spoons;Boiling water for
- - 1 glass. Beat with whisk or egg whisk.
- Add whipped eggs, salt, sugar to kefir.
- Stir until uniform.
- Put the iron container with the contents on the burner and preheat to 60 degrees.
- Remove the saucepan from the fire and quickly bring in the flour, stirring constantly the mass.
- Dilute a glass of boiling water in soda and pour into the ready-made dough.
- Add the vegetable oil, stir.
- Allow the batter to stand for 40 minutes.
- kefir - 1 packet( 800 ml);
- milk - 250 ml;
- sour cream - 100 g;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- salt - at the tip of the knife;
- sugar - to taste or approximately 2-3 tbsp.spoons;
- vegetable oil - 2-3 tbsp.spoons;
- flour - about 0.5 kg( see the consistency of the test);
- potato starch - 3 tbsp.spoons.
Chilled pancakes with kefir, milk and sour cream
This recipe differs from others in that instead of hot water, milk is used, and honey can serve as a sweetener( better - fresh, and if not, then thick should be melt in a water bath).This alternative will remove the sourness and improve the taste of the food, which can be served even without a filling or syrup.
Ingredients:starch fresh yogurt
milk sour cream
Important! If the base is too thick, it can be diluted with milk.
- Whisk to mix dairy products with egg.
- Add salt, sugar, starch;
- Whisk at a low speed mixer with the resulting mass, add pre-sifted flour. It should pay attention to the consistency, it should be of medium density, as in the recipe for fritters on kefir with boiling water.
- Pour in the cooking oil.
It is recommended to bake pancakes immediately after preparation of the dough, in a well-heated frying pan.
We decorate the table with pancakes
Delicious pancakes with different fillings and original look will decorate the table for any holiday. The zest of such culinary masterpieces is in modern form and unsurpassed taste. These include:
- Openwork pancakes. They will decorate the table even during a festive meal. They can be baked every day throughout the Shrovetide week, changing the varieties of fillings.
The main attribute in the preparation process is the plastic bottle with a dispenser, which makes a grid of dough in a dry frying pan with non-stick or ceramic coating. After cooling pancakes, they can be boldly filled with a variety of fillings. For example, on a delicate product put a leaf of lettuce and cooked pasta from melted cheese and garlic, canned fish, etc.
- Rolls. Sweet pancake rolls are very modern and original look on the table during the dessert.
First, thin pancakes with holes are baked. In parallel, melted chocolate, it is watered whole peeled bananas. Next, you need to put the fruits on pancakes and roll those tubes. After the chocolate has solidified, you can cut the rolls into rolls and pour them with a sweet sauce or sprinkle with powdered sugar. You can experiment with other fruits.
- Iridescent( colored) goodies. On the oil week this kind of pancakes will be very useful, as they symbolize the approaching spring and bright colors of the summer.
The dough for rainbow pancakes is divided into as many parts as the food colorings were purchased. After baking colorful culinary products, pour them with fruit syrup or jam.
- Bags. The original appearance and variety of possible fillings makes this dish ideal for serving on a festive table. Inside the baked pancake, you need to put a spoonful of your favorite salad, minced meat, a mixture of future julienne, etc. Form the formed bags to bandage with a green onion pen.
Pancakes made of boiling water with kefir are an ideal culinary product that can be served as a second course or as a dessert for tea. They are quickly prepared, they consist of traditional ingredients, which can always be found in the refrigerator and on the kitchen shelf, and also have a delicate structure of the dough melting in the mouth. By the way, these pancakes can be eaten and during a diet, not including in the recipe of sugar and fatty yogurt.
Related Videos:1:39Three original recipe for pancakes2:32Pancake rolls with salsa ||PHOTO LAND( pancakes, pancake recipe, pancakes on milk)2:33Pancakes with cottage cheese and fruit