The great holiday - Victory Day is approaching. There are not many veterans, participants of the Second World War left, and therefore every effort should be made to prepare an unforgettable concert for them in 2016.We bring to your attention the scenario for May 9, which aims to depict events from the beginning of the war in 1941 until the very end of 1945 in music, dance performances, poems and songs.
The most important thing in this scenario is the well-coordinated work of the director, the illuminator, the sound engineer, the choreographer, the vocal teacher and other specialists engaged in the preparation. It is better to hold a concert in closed rooms than on open areas, so that the light effect is clearer and brighter. It's another matter if the concert was held at an open area in the dark, but on May 9 it is unlikely.
Therefore, it is preferable to stage in concert halls, in clubs and in schools. Required the presence of wings and comfortable seats in the auditorium, where in the forefront will be, of course, expensive veterans.
What you need to prepare for the concert
Before the concert you need to decorate the scene itself, but without unnecessary decorations: it is enough to tie the red curtains with St. George ribbon on the sides of the stage. But the hall itself should look festive - with balls, posters and flowers.
- Lighting. Accordingly, we need an experienced lighting specialist who knows all the subtleties of his business.
- Required screen( LED, light-dynamic) at the end of the scene and editing director, which will deal with video and photo cutting.
- Scenery. For this scenario, there are no special difficulties, except for some simple requisites( but we will tell about it in the scenario itself).
- Music design. We need a competent sound technician.
- Two dance ensembles: junior( for performing two waltzes) and children's( 5-6 girls).
- Vocal group of girls( 8 people, one of them is a soloist), as many young actors, one of whom sings well.
- A reader( chiter) with a well-set voice, who reads poetry in an inspired way. As an option - you can write down the poems in advance by making a phonogram.
- Children's Choir.
Preparing for a concert in stages
- Before the rehearsal, every specialist and participant in the program should have a script in hand to imagine in advance how and what will happen on the stage.
- Next, you need to collect all the groups and sketch a sketch of the upcoming performance: who, when and where to go, what the mise en scene will be at this or that period.
- Next stage - learning songs, choreographic productions for groups. Selection of music, light, cutting video and photo for the screen - this is done by specialists under the direction of the director.
- And only after the honed numbers are several rehearsals of all participants.
- Immediately before the holiday itself - a dress rehearsal, so that the event itself was impeccable.
Part 1. Solemn congratulation of
In the first part of the stage of veterans congratulates the organizer( host) of the event. Picking up the kindest and warmest words to dear veterans, he announces a concert program.
Part 2. Concert
- Lighting: bright, light. The youth dance group performs the pre-war waltz performed by I. Kobzon "Year 41st, early June".Girls can have bouquets of wild flowers in their hands. This waltz, according to the idea of the script, occurs at the graduation ball before the war, so on the screen - something from the scenery of the dance hall.
- Gradually, circling in the dance, couples leave behind the scenes, the music gradually ceases.
- The light slowly goes out and the screen shows footage from the movie "The house I live in" from 48 min.50 s for 49 minutes.15 seconds - only for 25 seconds. Scene from the film, where on the horizon appear glowing figures "1941".
- Against this background, the reciter behind the scenes was a penetrating voice: "The year forty-first, the beginning of June. Still alive, still alive, still alive. "
- On the stage all the lights go out and for a few seconds darkness and silence reign.
The red light flashes brightly, the poster "Motherland Calls" on the screen. On the stage stands a group of young men in uniform, cloaks and helmets. The song "Get up a huge country" sounds loud. At the command they get into the service for 2 people and check the step, they go for the left wing.
Behind , a girl with plaits running out of the right wings, running out of the right side of the stage, runs out into the stage, dressed in simple cotton dresses, waving handkerchiefs at the boys, and performing Okudzhava's song "Boys, try to go back".
Stage lighting - light green colors - the colors of hope. On the screen - a changing range of light tones without specific pictures, symbolizing the unknown future.
The stage is empty, the lighting is off, on the screen - documentary black-and-white footage of the chronicle of the war years, the beginning of the war. I hear a little - the sounds of gunfire and explosions, the main sound - the voice of the reader( male) with verses of "Oaths" by Akhmatova:
"And the one that bids farewell to the dear,
Let her fuse reign to the strength.
We swear to the children, we swear tombs,
No one will force us to submit! »
The screen goes blank.
On the screen - the starry sky, the scene itself - total darkness, except the middle, where the red beam falls. And here you need a single props: an aerofontan with an imitation of fire - it will be a bonfire.
Around the campfire, tired soldiers have settled down. Someone lay down, others sitting warm their hands by the fire. The soloist sings a song: "There is a fire in a quiet stove."
The red light above the soldiers goes out( the fire simulator turns off too), the starry sky on the screen remains. A bright white beam is already directed at the girl-soloist in a bright scarlet dress on the floor.
For a special effect, you can send a hair dryer to the girl, so that the hair and hem on her dress are fluttering. The girl performs "We are an echo" of Anna Herman as an answer to the beloved on his song.
Scene 7( culmination)
Again on the screen, a black and white or colored chronicle of war - its very heat. Voice-over voice or reader reads poetry( heartfelt).
"I know, no fault of mine
The fact that others did not come from the war,
That they are - who is older, who is younger -
Remained there, and not about the same speech,
That I could, butfailed to save,
It's not about that, but still, still, still. .. "
On the last frame appears a horn loudspeaker on the pole, and Levitan's voice broadcasts on as yet disappointing summaries from the fronts.
On the stage, facing the screen( back to the audience), there are people, illuminated by faint light, in long raincoats, supposedly listening to the summary. At the end of the report, the light on them intensifies, people turn around, throwing off their raincoats - and on the stage those girls who escorted the fighters, but already dressed in military uniforms with pilots.
From behind the scenes young men come out in uniform, they stand between the girls in one even row. There must be an alternation: a guy is a girl, a guy is a girl, etc. They take their hands. The light over them again becomes weak.
The main light accent is on the front of the stage, where little girls run out of the wings in light white dresses. They symbolize the souls of the departed soldiers and perform the dance "Cranes" under M. Burns "It seems to me that sometimes soldiers. ..".On the screen - cut from the movie "The Cranes Are Flying."After the dance, the girls run away.
Scene is empty, on the screen - horn loudspeaker already with joyful summaries from the fronts by the voice of Levitan. After - a black and white chronicle, where our troops attack the enemy, and the reader is already in a cheerful voice reading poetry:
"Houses here twenty years ago
In the fire and the rumbling seething,
And the fighters went through this hell
Irresistible - to the highest goal.
And suddenly over the fury of attacks,
The last, frenzied delirium:
"Not red above the Reichstag flag,
And the sun is red Victory!" "
Accordingly, the last shot should be with the soldier who hoisted the banner above the Reichstag. Immediately after the end of the chronicle, the music "Victory Day" sounds, the scene is lit up with bright colors, on the screen - salutes of salute.
Because of both wings, the same young men and women appear in uniform, approach the edge of the stage and the rows where the veterans sit and bow low to them. On the stage at this time comes a girl dressed as Motherland from a famous poster, with a bouquet of carnations, descends into the hall and gives the veterans a flower. You can entrust the delivery of bouquets to children dressed in military uniforms.
Lighting is a bright daylight, on the stage - couples dancing a waltz to Yevdokimov's song "May Waltz".Particular attention to the image on the screen, experts in this matter should try very hard: choose a successful scenario of the rally in honor of May 9, insert photos of invited veterans, pictures of the chronicles of those years. You need maximum imagination in order to make a successful photo and video cutter.
Young men and women in military uniform are invited to the waltz of veterans, if there is such an opportunity.
In conclusion, the is a children's choir, preferably invited from the kindergarten. Before the choral song, three children read the couplet:
"Nobody is forgotten and nothing is forgotten" -
Burning inscription on a block of granite.
The faded leaves the wind plays
And snow covered with cold wreaths falls asleep.
3 The reader:
But, like fire, at the foot - a carnation.
No one is forgotten, and nothing is forgotten.
Apotheosis - the song of the children's choir "My grandfather - hero" sounds. The curtain is coming down.