- types permanents
- Preparation for the procedure
- The procedure of permanent makeup
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Side effects
- How to care for your skin after the procedure?
- Procedure Tattoo Age (video)
Modern women want to be always on top. One of the tools to look great in any situation, a permanent makeup. It can be used to accentuate the lips, eyes or eyebrows. Popular tattoo century, which allows you to emphasize your eyes and give them expression.
Tattoo eye is divided into the following types:
- Arrows only on the upper or on the lower eyelids.
- Painting the gaps between the lashes.
- Imitation of shadows on the eyelids.
- Tattoo shading with age, the effect of a pencil.
Zashtrihovka gaps between lashes solves the problem rare, and light enough thick eyelashes mascara is much better. It is interesting that this type of tattoo can save the effect of a clean face without makeup.
Perform tattooing on the growth of eyelashes is easiest as it does not need to pre-draw the sketch, the necessary path already set by nature. You just need to draw a line, without departing from the desired area. A clear line was not worse than using a liner.
Lower eyelid does not always need to emphasize. Arrows help improve the shape of the eye, but only if they are correct. Otherwise narrow eye can visually emphasize or disadvantages, such as bags.
Arrow with shading looks like a line drawn in pencil or shadows and lightly greased with a brush. Thanks to the special technique achieves the effect of a clear line first, and by the end of slowly disappearing, that visually make eyes more. Shading is recommended to women over forty who already have visible wrinkles.
Tattoo in the form of shadows, when the entire surface of the shade of the century, is called the art permanent makeup. It implies the existence of complex color transitions and helps to change the shape of the eye - to make it more round or elongated. Such a tattoo to hide skin imperfections such as scars appeared after lift operations eyelids.
If used for art makeup natural tones, it will look quite natural. The colors are chosen so that the tattoo look good without makeup and more combined with eye color.
Before you can use for permanent makeup bright colors evening should weigh everything. This tattoo is suitable artists, who are obliged to always look elegant and impressive.
Preparation for the procedure
In preparation for the permanent makeup procedure, you must adhere to the following rules:
- The day before going to the salon for tattoo century can not drink alcohol, coffee, energy, that is, everything that raises blood pressure. It is necessary to temporarily exclude drugs that affect blood clotting, such as aspirin.
- 2 days before the tattoo, do not expose curling eyelashes.
- Before the procedure, remove contact lenses and put them on again only allowed on the next day after a visit to the salon.
The specialist must choose a shade depending on the individual characteristics of the client. Taken into account and how the color will change, once the skin.
The procedure of permanent makeup
For the first time going to a master in the cabin, the girls are wondering whether to do tattoo hurt. Permanent make-up - a painful procedure requiring anesthesia.
- Hypoallergenic pigment is introduced into the upper layers of the skin with a special very thin needle to a depth of about 1 mm. The entire procedure can take up to 1.5 hours.
- Fulfilling the upper eyelid tattoo, specialist must draw the solid arrow, as even a small gap between the lash line and arrow make-up imperfect.
- The drawing of the lower eyelid is held not earlier than one week after the tattoo of the upper eyelid. This is due to the fact that the day after the procedure, the eye area appears a little swelling. Therefore, so as not to traumatize the skin in addition, experts recommend to the next stage only after 7 days.
- Since the lower eyelid has only one row of eyelashes, draw an arrow there much easier. Master delineates slender outline, which makes the eyes visually bigger.
First arrows look very bright and sharp, but over time the pigment becomes lighter and generally loses up to 30% of the original intensity. This is due to the constant renewal of the upper layers of the epidermis.
And what keeps tattoo century? The pigment is attached to the skin and lasts for 3-5 years, gradually brightening.
Advantages and disadvantages
The main advantages of permanent make-up age as follows:
- beautifully sets off the color of the eyes;
- is an excellent substitute for conventional cosmetics;
- no need to get up early to put a daily make-up;
- You do not need to touch up makeup throughout the day, after going to the pool or sauna;
- high stability of the dye is not washed off by water and liquid makeup remover;
- the possibility always look perfect;
- long-term effects;
- It saves money to buy cosmetics;
- helps to visually enlarge the thickness of eyelashes, emphasize their outline;
- It allows you to adjust the shape of the eye.
The disadvantages of permanent make-up can include the risk of infection with blood-borne.
Contraindications to the age of tattooing are:
- Too sensitive skin.
- Oncological diseases.
- High blood pressure.
- Cardiovascular diseases.
- Mental illness.
- Exacerbation of herpes.
- Poor blood clotting.
- Conjunctivitis in acute stage.
- Bronchial asthma.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- The tendency to the appearance of keloids.
- Aggravation of any chronic disease.
Women should not apply to the salon in order to make tattooing age during menstruation, as during this period increased the risk of bleeding, and the pigment is poorly grasped in the skin. Not recommended tattoo girls who have not reached the age of majority.
Sometimes, if the tattoo was performed with non-compliance with regulations or unqualified master, as well as in connection with the individual characteristics of the client, there may be negative consequences.
- Severe swelling after the procedure may become the reason for seeking medical attention. Especially if it does not fall more than a day and is accompanied by poor wound and festering. The reason can be an individual intolerance, badly chosen anesthetic or incorrect entries pigment.
- Bluish lines. From this side effect no one is immune. It can appear as directed, and in a couple of years after the procedure.
- The risk of infection. If the procedure sterility has been compromised, it is possible contamination.
It is therefore recommended to use only proven salons, where all the instruments are disinfected carefully and use only certified facilities.
How to care for your skin after the procedure?
Unpleasant sensations usually occur after the procedure. The skin around the area to be treated blushes and swells. Eliminate the negative effects of tattooing century to help the eye drops, such as "Visine".
After the procedure, usually appears thin crust, which completely goes after 3-5 days. But this does not mean that the skin is completely recovered. Therefore it is necessary to provide proper care after the age of the tattoo for 1-2 weeks according to the following rules:
- Instead of soap and water to cleanse the need to use special cosmetic products - milk and tonic. In an extreme case, you can rub the skin with a cotton pad soaked in boiling water. At the end of a person it is necessary to lubricate the cream.
- Do not apply cosmetics forever, until they are completely healed. For 7-10 days, depending on how long the tattoo heals age should refrain from visiting places with high humidity - swimming pools, saunas, baths.
- Limit physical activity. It is not necessary to visit gyms, where a person can sweat.
- Over 1-1.5 weeks is necessary to protect the person from direct sunlight. It is impossible to visit and solarium.
- The rapid recovery of the skin prevents the use of alcohol, attempts to tear the crust, and the use of creams that promise instant healing of the affected areas. Removing the crust ahead of time is fraught with the appearance of scars, because the skin under it fails to recover. To eliminate the discomfort it is recommended to grease it lightly emollient cream, Vaseline or cosmetic oil.
- Throughout the period of wearing permanent makeup equipment should be used with UV filters.
- For the care of inflamed skin the same tools are used, as for tattoos. The skin is treated with antiseptics. Eyelids smeared 2-3 times a day tetracycline ointment or hydrocortisone.
- Puffiness times per day applied to the eyelids special packs. Cotton pads soaked in a solution of a tablespoon of boiled water and teaspoon of boric acid.
- With strong edema can use dry cold. To this ice wrapped towel and applied to the eyelids 10 minutes.
Tattoo century - a great alternative to the usual make-up, not only young, but also in adulthood. It will allow to look brighter and younger mask age-related changes and emphasize the natural beauty of every woman.
Procedure Tattoo Age (video)