Green tea is popular all over the world because of its peculiar taste and bright aroma. This drink is one of the most commonly used. Its medicinal properties have been known since time immemorial, the influence of tea on the body is extensive, but even this curative drink has a number of contraindications and features.
- Effect of green tea
- Use of
- With reduced pressure
- With increased pressure
- How to choose a quality tea
Effect of green tea
Green tea has proved to be a good antioxidant. Those who constantly drink this medicinal drink, have increased immunity, and also are less at risk of formation of poor-quality tumors. The drink removes toxins, normalizes digestion, which leads to a natural weight loss and weight control. Its influence on human blood pressure is great. To drink without a threat to health, you need to understand whether it increases or lowers the pressure.to contents ^
Tea alone can not be a cure for pressure problems, but regular use of tea( 1-3 cups a day) will help improve the general condition and well-being of the person. Daily moderate consumption of natural large-leaf tea leads to the normalization of pressure in general. It is the systematic presence of tea in the diet, rather than one-time tricks, that can influence pressure.
Under reduced pressure
A cup of drink will help you get rid of a headache, which is often a companion of low blood pressure.to table of contents ^
With increased pressure
However, regular use of green tea will help to normalize the pressure, since the high content of flavonoids, which is famous for the drink, favorably affects the heart and blood vessels.
Green tea is contraindicated:
- to people with gastrointestinal illness at the time of exacerbation;
- for elderly people with frequent hypertension;
- for kidney disease;
- for individual intolerance and allergic reactions;
- for children under 12 years;
- people suffering from insomnia or anxiety;
- at elevated temperature;
- too strong or hot tea is harmful.
How to choose a quality tea
To choose a quality and delicious tea, you need to pay attention to some features.
- The color of the tea should be light green, pistachio, but not dark.
- The tea collection period must be summer or spring, produced in the current year. Tea, which is collected more than a year ago, is considered old.
- Quality tea has a moisture content of not more than 20%, ideally 3-6%.If tea easily crumbles and breaks, then it is overdried or old.
- Quality tea is only large-leafed, leaves are blossomed when brewed.
- Pay attention to the integrity of the packaging.