In the difficult conditions of modern life, premature hair loss is often observed not only in men but also in menamong women. The reasons for this phenomenon can be different. In this article we will denote them and tell you about the methods of treatment. Including what kind of vitamins from hair loss are most effective.
Why does hair loss begin?
First of all, it is necessary to understand what led to alopecia. There are many causes of the disease. They can be divided into internal and external.
- The following are classified as internal:
- head skin diseases, the most common of which is dermatitis and seborrhea;
- seasonal hair loss associated with avitaminosis;
- age-related changes in the structure of the follicles;
- hormonal changes in the postpartum period;
- thyroid dysfunction;
- persistent nervous tension;
- excessive fatigue;
- improper diet, which consists in the constant use of fatty, smoked, sweet and too spicy food;
- deficiency of proteins and fats in the systematic observance of a strict diet;
- deficiency of iron associated with the onset of menopause. Nervous voltage Incorrect nutrition Excessive fatigue
- Among external reasons, one can call:
- frequent staining;
- regular hair discoloration;
- constant use of hairdryers and forceps for straightening strands;
- adverse external environment.
When the root cause of hair loss is identified and eliminated, you can choose which vitamins to drink and begin to actively restore hair.
Vitamins against hair loss
A human body needs a number of macro and microelements and vitamins. Let us dwell in more detail on those of them that support the healthy follicles and prevent the loss of strands.
- Biotin, or vitamin B7, is the substance that plays the leading role in combating hair loss.
- Folic acid, or vitamin B9, activates the process of cell division. As a result, the follicle is freed from dead cells, the root cause of hair loss.
- Pantothenic acid, or vitamin B5, is able to penetrate the inside of the bulb and make curls stronger over the entire length.
- Cobalamin, or vitamin B12, opens up oxygen to the roots, which helps to strengthen them.
- Thiamin, or vitamin B1, helps the body resist stress. Namely, they often cause hair loss.
- Retinol, or vitamin A, awakens the roots that have fallen asleep.
- Pyridoxine and nicotinic acid, or vitamins B6 and B3, activate metabolic processes in cells.
- Riboflavin, or vitamin B2, restores scalp cells and damaged roots.
- Tocopherol, or vitamin E, activates the formation of collagen fibers in the cells, making the hair stronger and forming a protective layer on their surface.
- Inositol, or vitamin B8, promotes better uptake of tocopherol.
You can saturate the body with these vitamins in several ways:
- using products containing them;
- taking vitamins in various forms: solutions, tablets, powders or capsules;
- using healing masks, conditioners, balms.
Products with a high content of vitamins for hair
Among the reasons for the loss of vegetation on the head, trichologists are often called malnutrition. Therefore, you should pay attention to your usual diet and include in it more products with vitamins that bring hair benefits.
- Biotin( B7): eggs, yeast, soy.
- Folic acid( B9): cottage cheese, cheese, beets, apricot, oat flakes, millet.
- Pantothenic acid( B5) and nicotinic acid( B3): walnuts, dates, mushrooms, corn, egg yolk, avocado, parsley.
- Cobalamin( B12): meat and liver of cattle and poultry.
- Thiamine( B1): dried fruits, oat flakes, potatoes, pork, bread with bran, peanuts.
- Retinol( A): milk and sour milk products, sour cream, butter, chicken and beef liver, tomatoes, bell pepper, green cultures, carrots, cabbage, fish oil, apricots, oats, raspberries, caviar.
- Pyridoxine( B6): cereals, fish, pork, bananas, potatoes.
- Riboflavin( B2): milk, liver, fish, lentils, mushrooms, carrots, bell peppers.
- Tocopherol( E): peanuts, broccoli, spinach, lettuce.
- Inositol( B8): melons, grains, peas, citrus fruits.
As you can see, many products from this list contain several vitamins from hair loss. Therefore, it is necessary to pay special attention to them. In the diet should be constantly present:
- milk, cottage cheese and dairy products;
- oat flakes and cereals, peanuts, walnuts;
- liver, meat, eggs and fish;
- cabbage, tomatoes, carrots, greens, mushrooms;
- citrus fruits, apricots, dates, apples, dried fruits.
If the problem of alopecia is very acute, you should buy vitamins in the pharmacy.
Complex vitamin preparations
Any of the vitamins can contribute to the strengthening of hair and roots. But a much better result can be achieved if applied in combination.
Buying a vitamin complex, you need to remember:
- Before buying, it is necessary to undergo a comprehensive examination. Only after that it will become clear what vitamins really are not enough and why hair falls out.
- Please read the annotation to make sure that the substance contains the desired substances.
- Taking drugs against alopecia should be at least 2-3 months. Only in this case we can expect stable results.
- You need to drink vitamins, strictly adhering to the dosage indicated in the annotation. Excess of them can cause severe side effects.
- Vitamins for saving curls can not be taken continuously. Between the courses you need to take a break in 2-3 months.
Let us dwell on some popular preparations for the restoration of hair follicles.
- "Panto-vair" - capsules of yellow color, in which there are keratin, thiamin, cystine, as well as yeast and calcium. The use of this drug will be effective only if the loss of hair is not caused by hormonal causes.
- "Perfectil" - capsules containing a complex of mineral substances, plant extracts of and vitamins, among them: biotin, tocopherol, thiamin, folic and ascorbic acid. The agent accelerates the process of cell regeneration and enhances blood circulation. It not only restores the hair, but also has a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin and nails.
- "Merz" - vitamins in the form of a dragee. The composition of the drug - riboflavin, thiamin, ascorbic acid, retinol. In addition, the preparation contains calcium and iron necessary for normal hair growth.
- "Revalid" is a vitamin complex, mainly represented by vitamins of group "B".It helps to strengthen the roots, makes the hair stronger, including, struggles with their loss.
- "Complivit Radiance" is a preparation that contains a number of vitamins necessary for hair, nails and skin. Among them can be called: tocopherol, biotin, riboflavin, retinol, thiamine. A complex product in the form of tablets of violet color is issued.
- «Inneov Hair density» - BAA, which is considered one of the most effective against hair loss. It contains pyridoxine, ascorbic acid, and a number of herbal extracts. The only drawback of this drug is a high price.
Revalid Complivit Shine Inneov Density of hair
Vitamin masks for hair are an indispensable tool for prevention and treatment of alopecia. I must say that to achieve the best result, you should simultaneously use a mask with therapeutic shampoo and balm. Thus all means should be from one manufacturer. If you use products from different companies, you can not achieve the desired effect due to the incompatibility of the formulations.
Currently, a number of companies offer to purchase cosmetics in ready-made form. Let us give some examples.
- The mask "Restorative" from the series "One hundred recipes of beauty" contains in its composition olive and pumpkin oil and lemon juice, which nourish the hair and restore their structure. It is recommended to apply simultaneously with "Pepper" balm. It heats the bulbs of hair, restoring their vitality.
- "Arginine X 3" from "Loreal" effectively fights against alopecia. It is recommended to use together with the spray for two months.
- "Fort" from the company "Cream Beauty" restores hair and completely eliminates alopecia for several uses.
Hair masks made by own hands can be divided into 2 groups:
- containing only useful products for hair and plants;
- mixture of foods and individual vitamins.
Let us dwell on some of the most successful recipes.
Mixtures against hair loss based on vitamin-rich foods.
- "Onion" has the following composition:
- medium sized bulb;
- raw yolk of a chicken egg;
- 2 tbsp.spoons of castor oil.
Grate the onion or grind it in a blender. Put the juice in gauze, folded into several layers, squeeze the juice. Whisk the yolk. Mix with onion juice and castor oil. Carefully rub the drug into the roots, cover the head with polyethylene and tie a scarf or towel. Keep for 45 minutes.
- lemon-onion. It is made from the juice of a bulb and a tablespoon of lemon juice. The mixture must be rubbed into the roots and, wrapping the head warmly, do not rinse it for an hour. To reduce the smell of onions, after application, rinse the hair with apple cider vinegar, diluted in water.
- "Bread".It is prepared from half a loaf without peel and water. Bread should be put in a bowl. Add water so that it completely covers the crumb. Cover the bowl with a lid and insist the remedy for a quarter of an hour. After this time, the resulting mass is applied to the head with massage movements and left for 20 minutes.
- "Mustard".A handful of dry mustard is rubbed into wet hair. After that, the head is covered with cellophane and wrapped. The procedure should last at least a quarter of an hour. If possible, keep the mask on your hair for 60 minutes.
- "Egg-mustard" mask very well helps to cope with alopecia, but is not suitable for sensitive skin. It will require:
- raw yolk of chicken eggs;
- for 2 tbsp.spoons of water, mustard powder and vegetable oil( better than olive oil).
The yolk should be whipped and mixed with the rest of the ingredients. Apply a lot of dirty hair and, wrapping the head with a scarf, leave for 60 minutes. Apply it once every 7 days for 4 weeks. After this, you need to make a two-week break.
- "Honey".For it, mix a tablespoon of honey, burdock oil and aloe juice. Weight is applied to the head for half an hour. After the mixture is washed away, the hair needs to be rinsed with infusion of chamomile, burdock, green tea or nettle.
- "Yeast".It contains the following components:
- 40 g fresh yeast;
- raw yolk of a chicken egg;
- for 1 teaspoon of cognac and honey;
Yeast should be diluted with warmed to room temperature milk to the state of gruel. Leave to ferment in a warm place for about half an hour. Honey combine with cognac and beaten egg yolk. Mix all the ingredients in a homogeneous mass and apply it to the hair. Cover the head with a towel and keep the nutritional mixture for 2 hours. Treatment can be conducted 2 to 3 times a week.
Homemade masks with vitamins
- To prepare the mask you will need:
- 3 tbsp.spoons of honey;
- 3 tbsp.l.chamomile infusion;
- 2 tbsp.l.lemon juice;
- by ampoule of thiamine, tocopherol, cyanocobalamin and retinol.
Melt the melted honey with herbal infusion and lemon juice. Pour out the vitamins from the ampoules and apply to the locks and scalp for 20-40 minutes. The mask not only strengthens the bulbs, but also gives shine to the dull hair.
- For this mixture, the following components will be required:
- for 1 tbsp.spoon of almond, sea buckthorn and burdock oil;
- 1 raw chicken egg;
- on the ampoule of liquid cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine and riboflavin.
Cosmetic oils should be placed in a refractory container and heated in a water bath. When the mixture becomes warm, pour into it vitamins from ampoules. Egg whisk and mix with the rest of the ingredients. Apply on hair for 20 minutes.
- The mask consists of:
- 1 tbsp.a dollop of burdock oil;
- 50 g of mustard powder;
- egg yolk;
- 50 g of warm water;
- for 5 g of retinol and tocopherol.
In the water, dilute the mustard powder. Remove the yolk with a fork, add to the mixture. Enter into the mask vitamins and burdock oil. Soak the mixture on your head for half an hour.
- Well helps with hair loss and a mask:
- for half a 1 teaspoon of castor and burdock oil;
- for 5 g of cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine and nicotinic acid.
Combine the oils and vitamins with the beaten egg. Apply the mixture on the scalp and hair and keep the hour and a half.
- For the medicinal composition, it is necessary to take the following components:
- 25 drops of aloe juice and propolis infusion;
- ampoule of nicotinic acid.
All components are combined and rubbed into the roots. Leave it on your head for 40 minutes.
- To combat alopecia, you can try to prepare the following composition:
- 1 tbsp.a spoonful of honey;
- 1 raw egg yolk of a hen's egg;
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice;
- on the ampoule of retinol, tocopherol, pyridoxine, cyanocobalamin and oil solution of vitamin D.
Honey is slightly warmed, pour out vitamins and beaten yolks into it. Leave the mixture on your hair for 30-40 minutes.
- Another mask has the following composition:
- for 100 ml of decoction of chamomile and nettle;
- 10 g of tocopherol;
- several pieces of rye bread without a peel.
Rinsed bread soak in warm herbal infusion, then add vitamin E. to the mixture. Leave the mask on the hair for 1,5-2 hours.
Bread Mask for hair - video
To get the most effect from using masks, it is worth using some recommendations:
- Apply the nutritional formula to the scalp and hair regularly, without interrupting the course of treatment. To achieve the desired result, you need to do the procedure from one to three times a week.
- Keep the mixture on your hair from 20 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the recommendations for use.
- For better effect after applying the drug, the head should be wrapped with a plastic bag and a warm scarf.
- Before applying the medication on the head, it should be tested. To do this, apply a small amount of mixture on the wrist and hold for 20 minutes. If there is no redness of the skin or a rash, you can use the mask in full.
- Vitamins in ampoules or oily solutions are best for preparation of hair fortifying compounds. They are convenient to mix with various products and oils.
- If the egg is included in the mask, then it should be washed off only with warm water. In hot water, the protein will curd and it will be difficult to remove it from the hair.
- Usually for one course there are 10-12 masks. In any case, their number should not exceed 20.
- The next course can be held not earlier than in 2 weeks.
- The use of masks is best combined with vitamins. In addition, if possible, organize the proper nutrition.
Herbal infusions and decoctions of
Essential aid in the restoration of hair can be infusions and herbal medicinal herbs. They can be procured on their own or purchased in the pharmacy chain. Used these proven by many generations of folk remedies as the last procedure after washing hair.
Here are some examples of therapeutic herbal decoctions, effective in the loss of curls.
- Broth of oak bark. In 500 ml of boiling water, pour 1 tablespoon of bark. Boil on low heat for about 10 minutes. Turn off the gas, cover the container and insist for about half an hour. Contain the contents of the container, add a little water. Rinse hair after washing.
- Decoction of burdock. The roots of the plant should be cleaned from the ground and finely chopped. Pour them into hot water and boil on low heat for 20 minutes. When the broth cools down, it must be filtered and used for rinsing.
- Decoction of ayr marsh. Grind 2-3 roots of the plant and pour them with boiling water. Insist in a sealed container for 2 hours. Rinse with decoction of decoction of clean hair.
- Decoction of nettle. Leave the young nettle leaves with water and boil for 5 minutes. Wrap the dishes and insist until the broth cools down. Strain the broth on damp, wet hair.
- Decoction of chamomile pharmacy. In a glass pour a tablespoon of dried flowers, pour the top with boiling water. Insist in closed form for about half an hour. Infuse the extract, dilute 100 ml of warm water. Apply after washing your hair.
- Green tea. A tablespoon of leaf tea will require 400 ml of hot, but not boiling water. Leaves brew, cover the dishes with a towel and leave for 20 minutes. Use as an air conditioner after washing your hair. Broth of an oak bark Broth of a nettle Broth of a camomile Green tea
- Broth of roots of a mug. The preparation is prepared from 2 tablespoons finely chopped roots and 200 ml of water. Roots boil for 10 minutes on a quiet flame, close the infusion cover and allow it to cool. After percolation rinse them hair. You can also rub the product into the roots.
Thus, to solve the problem of hair loss, there are a number of effective means of external and internal application. At the same time, the best result can be achieved using in the complex rich with useful substances products, cosmetics and ready-made vitamin complexes.