Goldfish( Centauri) - one- or two-year-old medicinal plant of the Gentian family, up to 50 centimeters high. The grass has straight tetrahedral stalks, oblong-shaped leaves and bright pink flowers. It prefers sunny wet places - forest glades, meadows, river banks and mountain slopes.
- Composition and therapeutic properties
- From alcoholism
- During pregnancy
The grass blooms from June to September, and fruits( cylindrical boxes with lots of seeds) ripen in August-October. Collection and harvesting of the plant is carried out in June-July, before the blossoming begins, until the basal leaves begin to turn yellow and dry. Collected raw materials - cut stems with leaves - dried in a ventilated room or shade and stored for no more than 2 years.
Composition and therapeutic properties of
The chemical composition of the plant includes the following biologically active substances:
- Bitter substances - glycosides.
- Organic acids.
- Essential oil.
The main medicinal properties of the plant:
- Light laxative.
- Wound healing.
- Improves appetite and digestion processes, contributes to increased production of gastric juice.
There are several dozens of varieties of a hundred thousandths, the most common are:
- ordinary( synonyms - small, umbrella, centaur);
- is beautiful;
- For medicinal purposes the first 3 species are used.
The following parts of the plant are used in medicine:
- Grass .Includes stems, buds and leaves that are dried in a well-ventilated place without access to direct sunlight and ground. On the basis of raw materials, teas, decoctions, tinctures, oils, appliques are prepared.
- Juice .Fresh juice plants are used for burying in the ears with otitis, taken internally with diseases of the liver and stomach, as a powerful antihistamine in children's food allergies.
Preparations of a thousandths of a thousand acres:
- Broth .To prepare the preparation 1 tablespoon of dry herbs should be filled with 250 milliliters of boiling water and boil in a water bath for 10 minutes. Then cool the broth, strain and bring boiled water to the level of 250 milliliters.
- Oil .Has a helminthic effect when ingested, and also heals the skin, eliminates pain in the joints with external application. The recipe for the next is to fill the glass jar with grass, 2/3, pour over with vegetable oil, insist in a cool, cool place for 40 days, shake it periodically, strain it.
- Alcohol tincture .Prepared in a ratio of 1:10 - 50 grams of dry raw materials are poured into 0.5 liters of 70% alcohol( vodka or moonshine) and infused for 3 weeks.
- Wine .The recipe for preparation of medicinal wine is as follows - 15 grams of dry herbs and a peppermint put in a glass jar, add finely chopped 1 lemon with a peel and pour 1 liter of white dry wine. Insist in a dark place for 10 days, strain and take 100 grams before dinner.
A thousand-acres of gold is a part of many herbal collections - increasing appetite, choleretic, gastric, and febrile.to the table of contents ^
Taking astragalus medications is recommended for the following diseases:
- Digestive disorders - constipation, vomiting, bloating, flatulence, heartburn, stomach and bowel spasms, gastritis, chronic enterocolitis, increased gastric acidity.
- Diseases of the liver, kidneys, urinary and gallbladder - hepatitis, pyelonephritis, interstitial nephritis, cystitis, cholecystitis.
- Inflammatory diseases of gums and oral cavity - gingivitis, stomatitis, toothache, inflammation of the tonsils.
- Lack of appetite( anorexia nervosa).
- Overwork, nervous exhaustion, neuroses, migraines, epilepsy.
- Anemia( anemia).
- Defeat of the respiratory system - influenza, sinusitis, pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Skin diseases - eczema, furunculosis, rash of various origin, wounds.
- Diseases of the joints - gout, rheumatism, arthritis.
- In gynecology - to stop uterine bleeding, including after abortion.
- Recovery period after operations and complex diseases.
- Food allergy.
- Parasites( worms).
- Diabetes mellitus.
The use of a thousand-acres helps to eliminate cravings for alcohol, cleansing toxins, restoring the normal operation of all body systems. In addition, the grass helps to cope with the symptoms of a hangover and alcohol withdrawal.
The plant is a part of special charges against alcoholism, and is also used as an independent tool. Prepare a strong broth at home:
- 2 tablespoons dried herbs put in a saucepan and pour 1 glass( 250 milliliters) of boiling water;
- boil the mixture over low heat for 10 minutes;
- insist until completely cooled and filter;
- take 50-70 milliliters three times a day for 10-14 days.
Well-proven mixture of herbs of a thousand-centner with bitter wormwood, thyme, horsetail, puppeteer or a hoof has proven itself in the struggle against alcohol dependence. However, the reception of the collection is possible only after agreement with the doctor - individual intolerance, exceeding the recommended doses can have serious consequences for the body.
Restrictions on taking the medicinal plant are:
- Gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
- Gastrointestinal diseases with liquid stool.
- Gastritis with high acidity of gastric juice.
- Individual intolerance.
- Overweight - caution should be used, since the agent increases appetite.
In case of an overdose, a digestive disorder( vomiting, diarrhea), allergic reactions to the skin( redness, itching) is possible.to table of contents ^
The golden sands are an effective natural remedy for toxicosis in the first half of pregnancy and heartburn in later periods. Also, the plant helps stop uterine bleeding after childbirth, has a lactogenic property( increases the production of mother's milk).
However, the use of the drug must be approved by the attending physician - some components are capable of stimulating the tone of the uterus, causing premature birth. Application in the period of breastfeeding can cause allergic reactions in the child.