Nutritionists say that sweet and flour harms our health andslender figure, but when it comes to delicious pancakes, here too, the most ardent devotees of proper nutrition can not hold themselves in hand. Especially in the midst of Maslenitsa, every one tastes each tasting a couple of pancakes with a variety of fillings.
Each mistress in her vast arsenal of secret techniques have their own, already worked out by time, any tricks and tricks that allow you to bake a super-delicious treat for the whole family. This article will tell you how to make delicious pancakes, the alluring aroma of which will cause your neighbors to arrange for you an unplanned visit.
This dish is especially popular in Europe. There pancakes are eaten at any time of the day and even at night, and various ways of cooking allow creating completely new culinary delights. But what to do if you are not friends with the cook's art and do not even know how you can cook pancakes so that they turn out not only edible, but also the most delicious?
Important to know
Beginner cooks initially allow a lot of small missteps, complaining about burning and other troubles during cooking. Over time, you will find the optimal proportions of ingredients and find the recipe that all your relatives and friends will like.
- To ensure that the dough turns out to be the right consistency and does not fall apart in the frying pan, it is best to add a little water to the mix, which will make the pancakes stronger and more elastic.
- Another age-old question that torments all inexperienced housewives is how to avoid lumps in the test. Perhaps, this is the main mistake of many, assuming that it will not be possible to cook delicious pancakes. Therefore, it is worth remembering that it is best to use only sifted flour and add it to the milk portionwise, rhythmically stirring the mixture with a whisk. Lazy can resort to the help of a blender, but do not forget that a delicious dough will only be obtained if you whip it with your hands.
- But not only correctly cooked dough affects the taste characteristics of the dish. Choice of frying pans plays an important role, so the best purchase for the most delicious pancakes will be a sound cast-iron product, on the like from time immemorial prepared delicious treats for the whole family of our ancestors. A new frying pan should be burned on high heat, after sprinkling the surface of the dishes with salt. As soon as it warms up, you will only have to wipe the frying pan, using a normal cloth, and boldly get down to business.
Pancakes with meat
In order to make delicious pancakes with meat, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups kefir;
- 1 cup of water;
- 1 chicken egg;Kefir Egg Flour
- 2 cups flour;
- 0.5 cups of sugar;
- 1 tsp.soda;
- a pinch of salt;
- 2 tbsp.l.vegetable oil;
- 50 g of butter;
For the preparation of the filling:
- 400 g of beef without bone;Beef Carrots Onions
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 3 garlic cloves;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
The cooking process includes several steps:
- We break an egg and carefully beat it, adding sugar and salt.
- Then pour in the necessary amount of kefir, rhythmically stirring the mixture.
- In the next step, add the sifted flour. To prevent the formation of lumps, the dough is whipped well, using an ordinary corolla.
- In the received weight we add a glass of warm water, a soda and all as we still mix a liquid mix.
- At the final stage in the dough add 2 tbsp.l.vegetable oil, mix the mixture well and fry delicious pancakes on a preheated frying pan.
To prepare a filling:
- Using a meat grinder, grind the beef, then add the onions and carrots to the meat.
- The resulting filling is fried in a frying pan, and salt and pepper are put to taste.
- Cooked pancakes, greased on both sides with butter, we stack each other in a separate pile, after which we take one pancake and wrap it in a little stuffing. Do not overdo it with the addition of meat, otherwise the dough will tear, and the dish will lose its presentable appearance.
Cooking delicious pancakes with cottage cheese
To make delicious pancakes with cottage cheese, you will need:
- 6 tbsp.l.flour;
- 3-4 chicken eggs;
- 0.5 liters of milk;Milk Sugar
- 6 tbsp.l.refined sunflower oil;
- a pinch of salt;
- 1 tbsp.l. Sahara.
For filling you need:
- 700 g cottage cheese( it's best to choose your home);
- 100 g raisins;Curd Raisins
- sugar to taste.
Preparation of pancakes with cottage cheese:
- Beat eggs, pour sugar and mix the mixture thoroughly. In this case, it is best to use a mixer to get the most homogeneous mass of
- . Only after all the sugar has dissolved, you can start pouring in the milk. In the prepared mixture, we begin to fill up the flour, adding sugar and salt, then check the viscosity of the dough with a ladle. If all the ingredients were added in the correct proportions, then the resulting mixture with its texture should resemble a young honey with a slightly viscous structure.
- After leveling the texture, top up the vegetable oil. The resulting dough is again mixed using a convenient whisk or ladle, and then proceed to fry the pancakes.
- Before you start frying the first pancake, pour a little refined oil on the frying pan. Then you can not add more oil.
Pancakes on milk - video
And now we prepare the curd filling:
- Fill all the raisins with hot water and give it a little insisting.
- Cottage cheese put in a container and mix it with sugar.
- Prepared raisins add to the curd and once again thoroughly mix the resulting stuffing.
- Take one pancake, put 1 tbsp.l.fill and distribute it so that 80% of the surface is filled with curd, without touching one edge of the pancake.
- Fold the dough from the filled edge, and cut the resulting tube into two halves.
We offer you to please your family with delicious pancakes in milk, for the preparation of which you will need several ingredients:
- chicken eggs - 6 pieces;
- milk - 3 cups;
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.l.;
- salt - 0.5 tsp;
- flour - 1 glass;
- sugar - 3 tbsp.l.
Pancakes, cooked according to this recipe, are very delicate, airy and thin. The cooking process includes the following steps:
- To begin with, separate the egg yolks from the whites, after which we beat only the yolks, adding all the sugar.
- Then we sift the flour and slowly begin to pour it into our whipped yolks. It should be noted that no matter what recipe for pancakes you have chosen, it is necessary to sift the flour, so that the dough turns out to be more magnificent and airy.
- Add the sunflower oil to the resulting mass. You can also use cream, which must first be melted in a separate container.
- Mix again the mass, after which you should gradually pour the milk, constantly stirring the mixture with a whisk. To exclude the appearance of lumps, you can use a mixer. In this case, the dough is beaten for 30 seconds.
- Now turn to our squirrels. We beat them in a separate container until a white foam forms, and then pour the beaten proteins into the dough and gently mix everything with a fork so as not to knock down the resulting foam.
- Heat the frying pan and begin to fry our pancakes. Do not use a large amount of vegetable oil, pancakes should not be drowned in fat. To make it easier to pour the dough on a frying pan, use an ordinary ladle.
The most delicious pancakes with holes
Tasty and beautiful pancakes in a hole are a real work of culinary art. This dish will please you not only with its delicate taste, but also with an excellent appearance that will definitely not leave indifferent fans of mouth-watering delicacies. Your attention is presented to two interesting recipes of pancakes with holes, where the main nuance is the use of mineral water or kefir with soda.
Recipe for kefir
Interacting with soda, the acidic environment of kefir promotes the formation of gas, and as a result we get super-flavored pancakes with holes. For cooking you will need:
- flour - 1 glass;
- kefir - 1 glass( it is best to give preference to a product with a low percentage of fat content);
- boiling water - 1 glass;
- chicken eggs - 2 pieces;
- quenched soda - 1 tsp;
- sugar - 3 tbsp.l.;
- vegetable oil - 3 tbsp.l.
Let's begin preparation:
- We break eggs into a bowl, we add salt and we beat. It is better to use a mixer.
- Pour a glass of boiling water and a glass of kefir, then add the soda, salt, sugar and oil, carefully stirring the mass with a whisk.
- Pre-sift the flour and slowly add it to our mixture, rhythmically shaking the dough.
- You only need to heat the frying pan and start baking a delicious treat in the standard way.
Recipe for mineral water
In mineral water there are gas bubbles, thanks to which you can deliciously bake pancakes with holes. All that is needed for cooking:
- flour - 1 glass;
- mineral water - 0,5 l;
- sugar - 2 tsp;
- chicken eggs - 3 pieces;
- vegetable oil - 3 tbsp.l.;
- salt to taste.
Preparation includes several stages:
- Pour mineral water into the bowl, add salt and sugar, then stir well the water.
- Then break the eggs and mix them with mineral water. Add the oil and begin to slowly add the sifted flour. The mixture should be homogeneous and without lumps.
- You just have to fry delicious pancakes and serve them along with jam, jam or condensed milk.
Cooking stuffing for pancakes
If with a suitable recipe you have decided, but the choice of filling puts you in a dead end, then we advise you to pay attention to interesting, and most importantly - delicious, options for filling pancakes. This will allow you to diversify the bored dish for the Mardi Gras period, which pleased your table for a whole week.
With salmon and dill
Pancakes with such a filling will taste even the most notorious gourmets. For preparation, the following ingredients will be needed:Salmon fillet of
- - 300 g;
- champignons - 200 g;Champignons Dutch sauce Fillet of salmon
- Dutch sauce - 170 ml;
- dill - 2 branches;
- butter - 30 g;
- black ground pepper.
- Champignons pre-wash in cool water, cut into medium pieces and fry until the mushrooms are soft. Fish fillet boil for 4-5 minutes.
- In the Dutch dressing, add finely chopped dill and mix thoroughly the resulting sauce.
- We take a pancake, we spread in the center our mushroom broth and small slices of boiled fish. From the top we pour the stuffing with Dutch sauce with dill and turn off the triangle.
- Folded pancakes so poured the remaining dressing and send the dish for 10-15 minutes to bake. The temperature in the oven should be 180 degrees.
With fried ham and ham
you will need:
- butter - 30 g;
- chicken eggs - 8 pieces;Butter cream Cheese Ham
- hard cheese - 50 g;
- ham - 8 pieces.
Preparation does not take much time, so all those who are so hard to find a free watch in the everyday bustle, this recipe will be to your liking. Start:
- Finished pancake, if it has already cooled down, it is necessary to warm it in a frying pan using a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Next, spread the center of the pancake sliced in small slices of ham, sprinkling it on top of grated cheese.
- In a separate container, break the eggs and shake them with a whisk. The resulting mixture is filled with our filling, so that for one pancake you will need one egg.
- We wrap the edges of the pancake in any convenient way so that our filling does not spread out.
- When you notice that the fried eggs already "grabbed", you can spread the prepared dish on a plate and try the delicacy.
Important nuances of
To learn how to cook really tasty pancakes, you need a remarkable skill and a lot of time spent at the stove in search of the best proportions. Only by trial and error you will find your perfect recipe, which in your performance will embody an exquisite, delicious dish in reality. But in order to achieve this result, it is worthwhile to take on the main secrets of experienced housewives, which they share with novice lovers of
- . An important role is played by the choice of flour. It is the variety of the variety that will depend on the consistency of the test obtained. And if one variety makes the structure of the mixture more viscous, then another kind of flour in insufficient quantity will cause a mixture that is too liquid and unsuitable for baking. Experienced mistresses recommend using several varieties of flour in one recipe - the dough behaves better, and the pancakes are more delicious.
- When whipping eggs, try not to allow the formation of foam, because it will only interfere with you in the process of frying pancakes.
- Do not forget that the pancakes are thinner, so they taste better, so do not pour a lot of test at once. Over time, you will calculate all the proportions in the right quantities, and any incidents or troubles during cooking will no longer be.
- If you plan to make the dish ready in the oven using the filling, then you can fry the dough only on one side. In this case, the filling is spread on the fried side, and the part that has not been roasted will be covered with a ruddy golden crust already in the oven.