Modern fashionabletrends offer girls a huge selection of haircuts, types of highlighting, hairstyles. Ombre - one of the newest methods of staining. A characteristic feature of such coloring is a harmonious transition from light root shade to darker at the tips or vice versa. Performed on the locks of any structure and length, very advantageous looks ombre to short hair.
Coloring technology can not be called easy, and its success largely depends on the competently chosen shades. To dye your hair so that it turns out an interesting, contrasting and yet smooth transition, and your hair seemed to burn out in the sun - a task that is accessible only to a professional.
Do not try to reproduce the ombre at home. Having no specific experience in this matter, it will be problematic to color hair on the back of the head. But to fix an unsuccessful result will not be so easy, and is it worth paying twice?
Advantages and disadvantages of the technology ombre
Today, more and more girls are choosing this original dyeing technology. Until recently, not completely colored head of hair was considered a sign of bad taste and eloquently testified to the neglected appearance. The invention of ombre has changed this opinion, today such coloring emphasizes the style and personality of a woman.
Advantages of ombre:
- Refers to a gentle kind of dyeing, since part of the hair is not affected.
- Provides an opportunity to make fresh notes in the image, without resorting to radical solutions.
- Visually increases the volume of the head of hear.
- Emphasize the dignity of the exterior and hide the flaws, for example, can soften rough facial features.
- A diverse color palette, there are no restrictions in the choice of shades.
- Performed on both straight and curly hair. In both cases it looks impressive.
Technology has its shortcomings, which need to be said.
For coloring in the technique of ombre, bezammia paints are chosen which can not boast of durability, therefore in a couple of weeks the head of hearing will not look so bright and colorful. You can try to restore the color with shade shampoos and balms, but they are not cheap, and the result will be different from the original. Do not forget that a short haircut requires more frequent correction than a hairstyle on long hair.
Features of ombre
Make an ombre for short hair with a bang is much more difficult than on a long head of hair, after all, the master has to create a smooth transition of hues in a small area. The main danger lies in the fact that if the coloring is not done correctly, the hair will look like an ordinary hairstyle with uncut roots.
Ombre on short hair looks perfect, if a smooth transition of dark and light shades is observed, there should be no more than three, only so the hair will look natural.
Often very short hair can not use more than two tones. Ombre should be done as carefully as possible, so that when staining the tips in contrasting shades, there is not the impression of untidiness. Of great importance in this case is the uneven coloration, when the temporal part of the hair is stained to the roots, and the crown is half-full.
To make the image harmonious and complete, it is extremely important to choose the right shades, because on short hair they will be located in the face area, therefore, should be combined with skin color and eyes.
Varieties of ombre
Coloring can be performed in several ways:
- Sharp transition from dark roots to light ends.
- Contrasting transition from light roots to dark tips.
- Smooth, harmonious transition, borders of shades are carefully blurred. Hairstyle looks as natural as possible.
- Staining of tips in bright, expressive shades.
The contrast transition looks no less impressive, it is chosen by bright, creative personalities.
Choosing an ombre depending on the hairdo
For cascading multilevel haircuts, stylists recommend a classic ombre that creates an imitation of sunburned strands. Roots are not stained, the emphasis is on the most clarified ends of the curls.
On a short frame, contrasting shades with sharp transitions look perfect, for example, the roots of hair are colored in a bright chestnut hue, on the tips - in the color of mahogany, raspberry, cherry.
Correct choice of shades by type of appearance
- On brunettes the traditional ombre is luxuriously looked, when dark shades gradually pass in more light on tips. Scandalous girls also like bright saturated colors - copper, red.
- Blonde girls, as a rule, choose the reverse ombre: light shade at the roots and darker at the tips.
- Redhead beauties can experiment with different shades, the most advantageous on them will look bronze, chestnut, golden.
- But the owners of blond hair are more fortunate than others, they go both classical and reverse ombre. Light brown hair can be shaded with bright shades - red, red, reddish-brown.
- The choice of tone depends on the color of the skin. So, a fair-skinned girl suitable calm, natural colors, as close to the natural shade of hair. On a woman with olive skin, ombre will be luxuriously looked using red and chestnut tones.
Professional stylist always makes ombre, starting from the color of the eyes. For example, green-eyed girls, he will recommend a copper color, blue-eyed - light cold tones, brown-eyed - bright red hues on the tips of hair.
Choosing the right shades is not an easy task, so it's better if an experienced master does it. However, if the ombre is to be carried out at home, one should start from the original color of the hair.
Hair care with ombre
Painted with this complex technology, hair needs careful care, despite the fact that the ombre is considered a gentle method.
- It is advisable to use special shampoos and rinse-balms, which have reducing substances that feed the structure of the hairline. Choose those products, which include components such as olive oil and avocados, intensively nourishing and restoring the hair.
- The use of straightening tools should be kept to a minimum.
- The ends of the hair are subjected to a greater load than the roots, and are severely sliced. As a preventive measure, you need to use reducing serums, oils and vitamin complexes.
- Checked ends should be regularly cut, because a short haircut with a transverse stain should always be in perfect condition.
How to make ombre at home
If a woman decides to take a risk and perform an ombre on her short hair herself, she needs to know some nuances of the staining technique.
- Paint is sold in many stores, but you should not buy the first set for ombre, preference should be given to expensive and high-quality products: they are more durable, gentle and preserve the structure of the hair.
- To achieve a sharp, contrasting transition, brushing is performed with more vigorous horizontal movements.
- The procedure is carried out in stages, to achieve the desired result should adhere to the scheme that comes complete with coloring drugs.
- Secondary hair coloring involves painting as close as possible to the roots, and the paint does not need to be held for too long. In this way, it is possible to achieve a spectacular, slightly pronounced transition of shades.
- If a third color is required, it is reduced to lightening the tips lightly.
- In order for the paint to last longer, you should be patient and do not wash your hair for three days after staining.
Ombre at home - video
Ombre has the ability to transform even an ordinary hairstyle on short hair, adding to the image of eccentricity and expressiveness.
Video on the subject: